Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,239 members, 7,880,895 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) (35539 Views)

Sokoto Govt Disbands Hisbah Commission / Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / Kano Hisbah Abducts 31 Young Christian Girls Claiming They Were Prost1tutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2016
Bujumbura:
Islam can be funny
Honestly, their way of thinking is so crude embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2016
I've said it time without number that this religion belong to the stone age and not for the modern society embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Proceeds of the sale of beer? Do you even have any idea how VAT is generated from the sell of alcohol? Most of you are just good in yapping nonsense even when you don't have the slightest idea about what you are saying.

There is absolutely no society that is free from bad eggs. People abused drugs doesn't necessarily mean it is a good thing. Of course when you are caught abusing drugs, the state anti- drugs institutions deal with such person.

You think taking alcohol is good doesn't necessarily mean kano people love it. Stay on your lane and mind your business. Nobody in kano will raise any shoulder if the people in your state choose to sleep in alcohol.
Is better for you to leave them to develop hypertension . it really pains them for that. They always think everybody will be like them. Learn how to ignore them pls. Thanks
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Kelzzzzx(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
undecided primitive animals living in the 15th century. They see nothing wrong in kidnapping and forcefully marrying a 12 year old girl since their prophet did the same but they can seize and destroy beers meant for adults drinking at their discretion. Bunch of rag head hypocrites. May God punish lord luggard for merging the south with rag head islamists living in the past
easy nau.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2016
damilola8775:
c'mon man u've taken dis stuff a bit personal,if they decide to hv it lyk dat jez allow dem...moreover da issue of da prophet marrying a twelve yrs old girl,try to get da fact pls,u dnt nid to speak rubbish looking intelligent,read wide nd u will understand arabs mature faster nd their menstrual cycle begins earlier which spurs dem to venture into marriage earlier..hre in Nigeria also,we've seen and heard of girls nt more than 8 or 9 getting pregnant,so that is done in order to curb any kind of fornication dat might surface due to da sexual urge...read wide nd u will understand tins!

To slap you just dey hungry me this morning

5 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by muller101(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2016
Capital of pakistan. Is islamabad.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2016
Religion is the opium of the masses, a tool designed by higher powers for social control.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=soberdrunk post=50669922]Mogbe!!! See genocide!!! Why!!!?? Why!!! cry cry cry cry cry[/quote

Go nd know the meaning of genocide first before u come and say rubbish. undecided[quote author=soberdrunk post=50669922]Mogbe!!! See genocide!!! Why!!!?? Why!!! cry cry cry cry cry[/quote

Go nd know the meaning of genocide first before u come and say rubbish.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by tolexy007(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
undecided primitive animals living in the 15th century. They see nothing wrong in kidnapping and forcefully marrying a 12 year old girl since their prophet did the same but they can seize and destroy beers meant for adults drinking at their discretion. Bunch of rag head hypocrites. May God punish lord luggard for merging the south with rag head islamists living in the past

for the first time, u making sense... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by rickyrex(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2016
damilola8775:
c'mon man u've taken dis stuff a bit personal,if they decide to hv it lyk dat jez allow dem...moreover da issue of da prophet marrying a twelve yrs old girl,try to get da fact pls,u dnt nid to speak rubbish looking intelligent,read wide nd u will understand arabs mature faster nd their menstrual cycle begins earlier which spurs dem to venture into marriage earlier..hre in Nigeria also,we've seen and heard of girls nt more than 8 or 9 getting pregnant,so that is done in order to curb any kind of fornication dat might surface due to da sexual urge...read wide nd u will understand tins!

Your point is baseless and unrealistic... I don't think u have a root with the way u speak

4 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Bujumbura(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2016
Lilimax:

Honestly, their way of thinking is so crude embarassed
Islam and violence

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2016
but when nigeria breweries pay tax to the federal govt they will get their allocation from it. Yeye people.

7 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by olisaEze(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2016
Wetin concern me, they can't get to my beer bottle here.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Look at this hypocrite. Were you not the same people that were condemning Islamic banking in Nigeria? What were you calling it again? My friend tell me another 'tale by moonlight'. And don't you dare compare you nonexistent Jerusalem pilgrimage to that of hajj pilgrimage. We know the one that generates funds for the FG and we also know the one that don't generate anything.

Condemning and physical destruction are two separate things,
And for the records I don't know about Islamic banking or care about it to condemn it.
Simply ask the hypocritical kano state govt to exclude itself from alcohol generated vat.
QED

6 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by fiizznation: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2016
gearcoin:

Is better for you to leave them to develop hypertension . it really pains them for that. They always think everybody will be like them. Learn how to ignore them pls. Thanks
There are something one shouldn't ignore especially when that thing is misleading. I wouldn't have commented here if they didn't bring the VAT issue up. The funny thing is most of them have zero idea about how proceeds are generated from alcoholic products, they don't know how it is shared but they still think they can deceive themselves with their ignorance. All the same I do appreciate your brotherly advice.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by franugo(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2016
damilola8775:

ur urge to defend rubbish makes u seem silly. What d hell do u mean by Arabian girls mature faster? Its a fallacy to generalise d speed of maturity of ALL arabian girls as fast just because SOME of them mature quickly. Come to d south n see girls who are 12years with 22years-old breasts,, u will also see those who are 15years but have 10years-old breasts. Don't come here n spout rubbish in order to defend more rubbish.

What if d sale of beer is how the owners get their daily bread? What now?? How do they expect them to feed their families now

5 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by orjikuramo(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2016
****, you guys don't want beer but when VAT from other states get into the GNP, don't you know you will collect. Y don't you tell government to take that percentage out of your share as it is haram to you guys.
fiizznation:
And you are also sharing vat from ja'iz bank and other Islamic institutions in the country.

Anyway most of you here are ignorant and dummies. How is 'the other states' paying VAT for a product they didn't produced/manufactured?

5 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by fiizznation: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Condemning and physical destruction are two separate things,
And for the records I don't know about Islamic banking or care about it to condemn it.
Simply ask the hypocritical kano state govt to exclude itself from alcohol generated vat.
QED
This can only happen when the manufacturers of such alcoholic products stop doing it in 'Nigeria'
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by franugo(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2016
rickyrex:

Your point is baseless and unrealistic... I don't think u have a root with the way u speak

as in eh, d guy was just spouting nonsensical nonsense to defend a greater nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Cholison(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2016
Does Kano share in taxes received from other states on alcoholic drinks? If yes is that not a sin to profit from the proceeds of the alcoholic drinks including VATS derived from same? What a hypocrisy!!!

6 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by donvicky2007: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
And you are also sharing vat from ja'iz bank and other Islamic institutions in the country.

Anyway most of you here are ignorant and dummies. How is 'the other states' paying VAT for a product they didn't produced/manufactured?

And I hope there is no Northern Muslim in the board of Nigeria brewery or a staff of Nigeria brewery.

8 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Maski87: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2016
Is this country a democracy or a theocracy

4 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2016
I hope when they go to FAC meeting in Abuja, they turn down VAT from beer sales in Lagos and other places.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2016
damilola8775:

is it the govt, religion or the people that want it like that? I thought there is freedom of worship in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by onomeasike: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2016
Yet they collect the share of VAT on beer consumption. This is hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Google63(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2016
damilola8775:
u might thank me later,at least i've made u realize that u wrote down wot u hear,read bro nd u will knw facts...
So marriage is just about physical maturity abi? Give your daughters out at 8 years once they start developing bre.asts

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter / Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) / You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.