Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,163 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) (35533 Views)

Sokoto Govt Disbands Hisbah Commission / Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / Kano Hisbah Abducts 31 Young Christian Girls Claiming They Were Prost1tutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by ernieboy(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
There are something one shouldn't ignore especially when that thing is misleading. I wouldn't have commented here if they didn't bring the VAT issue up. The funny thing is most of them have zero idea about how proceeds are generated from alcoholic products, they don't know how it is shared but they still think they can deceive themselves with their ignorance. All the same I do appreciate your brotherly advice.
so why don't you tell us how vat is collected. kindly expose ur ignorance so we can have a good laugh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Yagba: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2016
Meanwhile, Fulanis are threatening the govt and people of Ekiti for arresting five cows whose runaway herders had contravened the anti open grazing laws of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by franugo(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=fiizznation post=50674278] This can only happen when the manufacturers of such alcoholic products stop doing it in 'Nigeria'[/quiet]

it's funny how u guys have turned this to tax matter while avoiding d main issue at hand. The owners of d beers that were destroyed, were they compensated? Abi na kano police give them money take buy am n rent shops?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
This can only happen when the manufacturers of such alcoholic products stop doing it in 'Nigeria'
Stop destroying their products while you are sharing their money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by mauriceju2(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2016
Nigeria is going to remain undeveloped for a very long time because of the north, the north want the south to remain with them and remain with them in the 1800 , they are doing this successfully because of the of the foolishness of Yoruba's ans Igbo's in the south who knows the right things to be done but refuse

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2016
Am suprised how southern leaders see this and can't say anything but when People like Fayose take his own measure or Okezie take his own measure u will see stuff like any Nigerian have one right and so On....

I still ask is Sharia Law greater than Federal Laws... Why will Beer be destroyed in Kano but allowed in Lagos and other states but contribution of beer parlours and beer industry are part of our tax and Vat system which all states share...

Pls One Nigeria loyalist answer this question, this is just one we heard about, what about others we never heard or know abt.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by eaglechild: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2016
What kind of sick country is this?

Is Kano exclusively Muslim?

Is a non-muslim adult Nigerian living in Kano not constitutionally permitted to take alcohol?

Who owns the drinks being destroyed?

4 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2016
gum inhalers and mosquito-coil smokers are destroying creates of beer.........Its like an assassin calling a armed-robber a killer............. Amplified Hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2016
GOD BLESS YOUR GENERATION A ZILLION TIMES FOR THAT RESPONSE..I LIVED AMONGST THESE MUSLIMS FOR YEARS ,STUDIED WITH THEM..THESE MEN ARE DEADLY ..THEY INVENT ANYTHING TO GET HIGH..LET ME ADD TO YOUR ENUMERATED ITEMS..THEY SNIFF SUPER GLUE,LATRINE..PETROL TANKS COVERING IT WHITE HANDKERCHIEFS,COLD PATCH FOR TUBES,IF YOU LEAVE THEM WITH EVOLSTIC GUM THATS YOUR LOSS..WHAT MORE CAN I EVEN MENTION? ..ALL THE HYPOCRITES SPEWING THRASH..IF YOU DONT REPENT OF THIS DECEITFUL LIFE OGUN WILL KILL ALL OF YOU. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Proudlyngwa:

But you need proceeds of the sale of beer to develop your states
Your people take all sort of cough medicine , tramadol inhale Arabic gum amongst other unhealthy stuff, to get the feeling that alcohol gives.
Hypocrite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by saaedlee: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2016
Chai

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
There are something one shouldn't ignore especially when that thing is misleading. I wouldn't have commented here if they didn't bring the VAT issue up. The funny thing is most of them have zero idea about how proceeds are generated from alcoholic products, they don't know how it is shared but they still think they can deceive themselves with their ignorance. All the same I do appreciate your brotherly advice.
Try to know that they will never stop that , becos they are with devil already and they will never stop anything that will promote devil. It is in their generation ,both young and old.
Just value your time and allow them to waste their time very well.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Peterpanny: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

potential Pedophile
you are wrong that idiioot is a certified pedophile.i wonder what those junkies are doing in this 21st century,they are suppose to be in 252 Bc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by otosa(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
undecided primitive animals living in the 15th century. They see nothing wrong in kidnapping and forcefully marrying a 12 year old girl since their prophet did the same but they can seize and destroy beers meant for adults drinking at their discretion. Bunch of rag head hypocrites. May God punish lord luggard for merging the south with rag head islamists living in the past
that Lord Luggard or wetin his name be, na him be the genesis of our problem. coms think of it. we will be shouting one Nigeria! One Nigeria!! while we know quiet alright in our mind that we are not. Just imagine the investor that coming to Lagos from Germany to establish, seen this from his local tv in Germany. Our ideology are not the same, our culture are unmatchable, our goals to re brand the image of this country both locally and international is not uniform but still they are forcing us together.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by LockDown69(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2016
Someone's business is on a setback, Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by vickylala239: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Yeah good. Islam strongly frown at alcohol intake, besides kano is a sharia practicing state. We don't need all that nonsense in our state.

When you come over here!!!!

You guys will be begging d Same girls that drink beer to slp with....

I Dnt knw What is wrong with this religion. ..

4 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by gidgiddy: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:

You think taking alcohol is good doesn't necessarily mean kano people love it. Stay on your lane and mind your business. Nobody in kano will raise any shoulder if the people in your state choose to sleep in alcohol.

So why are we practicing 'one Nigeria' when we have different value systems, different creeds, different outlook on life?

When you need Oil money, that is when you will want everybody to be in the same lane

5 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by deliveryboy: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2016
That is how they want their society, no alcohol! why all these nairaland pain Why do you people support every bad thing simply because Muslims states are fighting against it. Am I allowed to wear red cap in the east as a non Igbo? No, Is it my head I'm using to wear it? Yes.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2016
Google63:
So marriage is just about physical maturity abi? Give your daughters out at 8 years once they start developing bre.asts
lol... Breast and Height are now qualification for Maturity.... Hahahahahahahah... Chai I don suffer..Phedophiles have strong point chai...

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2016
Rubbish! Na this people drink beer pass... Were is it in the holy bøøk not to drink beer? Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:

oya tell us how the VAT is generated from alcoholic products and also how it is shared.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2016
This is wrong. The brewery should compensated , but isn't it wasteful?

People should have free will to choose what they drink, after all that would be between them and their gods.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2016
deliveryboy:
That is how they want their society, no alcohol! why all these nairaland pain Why do you people support every bad thing simply because Muslims states are fighting against it.
Which one is bad... Beetween drinking beer and smoking gum...

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=Danmaiduguri post=50674010][/quote]

Go develop a "sense of humor" and deliver yourself from "i too know spirit"............... angry
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
............. and the state is sharing out of VAT generated from booze? Hypocrisy at it's best.

Miyette Allah of herdsmen, if Kano can have hisbah police, Ekiti too has the right to have Herdsmen Brigade and other states can have any form of security outfit to rid their states of crimes and social ills.

The same hypocritical people did not see anything bad in kidnapping girls and forcefully marrying them.
Dat North ehn, my brother. Make i nor just talk before they start using dagger to pursue me..

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2016
gearcoin:

Try to know that they will never stop that , becos they are with devil already and they will never stop anything that will promote devil. It is in their generation ,both young and old.
Just value your time and allow them to waste their time very well.
so when u rape an underage allah will be satisfied or when u kill people because they oppose to your religion idea, that's what allah want..notherners I know are dreaded smokers..Yet u fail to understand that alcohol and tobacco have same effect, just that one is more packaged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by klax(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2016
Kano sharia police

I don't get it do I read Kano sharia police do exist for real

Tinubu, anaechi, okorocha, Ngige you see what you have caused soon boko haram police will surface, shit or pooh or shiite police and fulani herdsmen police will emerge guys just keep watching.

Cow and Abuja residents are already pals and neighbours, now metalzzine horror blood suckers bigot called Islamic sharia even has their police in a country with president and constitution I'm sure some APC virus will say fayose too formed task force on demonic fulani killers.

Well it's a matter of time I know in life nothing goes forever all I'm waiting for is to see change of power one good day soon then APC will be roasted like corn.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by macphilip: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Yeah good. Islam strongly frown at alcohol intake, besides kano is a sharia practicing state. We don't need all that nonsense in our state.
SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Are you drunk or what? Who is talking about any contribution to country's coffers here? Some people here wants everybody to believe that VAT from alcohol is only gotten from 'southern states', so the north shouldn't benefit from it since it's destroying alcoholic products. States in the north central and northeast don't practice sharia law, some Muslims out there still consume alcohol, even in kano state there are still many places that alcohol is consumed.

And you must be very ignorant if you think government officials don't squeeze hajj pilgrims over payment of vat
lol I actually didn't want to quote you but I couldn't just help it. It's pretty clear that you're misinterpreting everyone on purpose or you cant just fathom what everyone is saying.

Who said VAT from alcohol is generated from southern states alone?

The whole point is.... The Kano Sharia law enforces destruction of beer in Kano state whereby they still receive alcohol's money from national allocation as a result of other 35 states that gets VATs from alcohol. That's why they're being called hypocrites.

Hope you get now

5 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Clairvoyant(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2016
damilola8775:
c'mon man u've taken dis stuff a bit personal,if they decide to hv it lyk dat jez allow dem...moreover da issue of da prophet marrying a twelve yrs old girl,try to get da fact pls,u dnt nid to speak rubbish looking intelligent,read wide nd u will understand arabs mature faster nd their menstrual cycle begins earlier which spurs dem to venture into marriage earlier..hre in Nigeria also,we've seen and heard of girls nt more than 8 or 9 getting pregnant,so that is done in order to curb any kind of fornication dat might surface due to da sexual urge...read wide nd u will understand tins!
hush!....
Factless fact my brother.... that's a big lie... Arabs don't mature fast joor, Just like other races, you can't marry or have sex with a 12yr old..... it's Paedophilia.. crime against children angry

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2016
IamOdin:

But i don't think WE are against the ja'iz bank' and other islamic institutions operations, or are we??

And it's obvious u don't know how taxation works.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by 007Nasky(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2016
gidgiddy:
And yet after seeing this, some Southern Nigerians will still believe in 'one Nigeria'.

I have said here on NL many times that one of the biggest reasons why Nigeria can never be a united country is religion. A mainly Christian south against a mainly Islamic North? How anyone thinks that will work is beyond me.
u gt point bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / APC Threatens To Expel Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Abe, Shittu, Others / Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.