Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,419 members, 7,901,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:42 AM

Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) (35597 Views)

Sokoto Govt Disbands Hisbah Commission / Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / Kano Hisbah Abducts 31 Young Christian Girls Claiming They Were Prost1tutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by johnaruson(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2016
that's why Easterners want this country divided so that Shari will be in full in the north

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by elopee3000(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2016
sanandreas:
I never see people when smoke wee wee reach north. They are drug addict. They even smoke soak away. Hypocritical set of human beings
thats why i love yoruba muslim afonja muslims re like turkish muslims dem no send mohamed or mekka but northerners drink beer with kettle just to hide it from mallams, so there is another country inside nigeria with thier own police but afonjas re quick to sentence fayose to death for introducing anti grazing police in ekiti

4 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2016
LastMumu:

Yeah true, those alcoholic drinks deserve every reason to be destroyed as they have made themselves such menace to their host community, killing and maiming people without remorse. : angry

Alcohol should remain banned in the north.

Dude just save it. You are sounding more ridiculous with every new comment you make here.
It is quite obvious you are clueless about how tax works in this country.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by 989900D: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
............. and the state is sharing out of VAT generated from booze? Hypocrisy at it's best.

Miyette Allah of herdsmen, if Kano can have hisbah police, Ekiti too has the right to have Herdsmen Brigade and other states can have any form of security outfit to rid their states of crimes and social ills.

The same hypocritical people did not see anything bad in kidnapping girls and forcefully marrying them.

How do I like your post twice? cool
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2016
INTROVERT:
The same way they destroy the lives of underaged girls they marry undecided

What about the teenage girls in the baby factories ?
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Atk1nson(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
And you are also sharing vat from ja'iz bank and other Islamic institutions in the country.

Anyway most of you here are ignorant and dummies. How is 'the other states' paying VAT for a product they didn't produced/manufactured?

VAT is charged on vatable supply of goods and services, hence it makes perfect sense for the North to benefit from the supply of a good they do not allow in their society. On the contary, Jaiz banks services are allowed nation wide. A significant portion of their Sukuk loans where raised for governments in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by DanielPop(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2016
But they struggle and fight to collect their share of VAT collected from alcohol consumption in other states abi?

Somebody help me define hypocrisy! grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Coraje(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2016
damilola8775:
c'mon man u've taken dis stuff a bit personal,if they decide to hv it lyk dat jez allow dem...moreover da issue of da prophet marrying a twelve yrs old girl,try to get da fact pls,u dnt nid to speak rubbish looking intelligent,read wide nd u will understand arabs mature faster nd their menstrual cycle begins earlier which spurs dem to venture into marriage earlier..hre in Nigeria also,we've seen and heard of girls nt more than 8 or 9 getting pregnant,so that is done in order to curb any kind of fornication dat might surface due to da sexual urge...read wide nd u will understand tins!

Wih u keep quiet. Oro jati jati woh lo n so jadey lenu u. 8 or 9 getting pregnant and someone marrying them to curb fornication.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by elopee3000(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Even though kano state is destroying this alcoholic products because it practices sharia law, southern states are still not the only states that consume alcohol in Nigeria. There are many Muslims out there that still consumed alcohol even though is against the tenets of Islam.

Nigeria still have the highest numbers of pilgrims to Makkah in sub Saharan Africa, and the northern states contributes most of these pilgrims. Proceeds are made from these pilgrims and at the end of the day, everything goes into the federation account. And I haven't seen any northern state that is making a fuss about this even though the proceedings are 'shared' by every state
government sold dollar's at rate of 198 to prigrims going to mekka even though we know they only go there to sell drugs so which vat re those prigrims paying?anyways mohammed is a lier like u angry

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by 989900D: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
[s]Proceeds of the sale of beer? Do you even have any idea how VAT is generated from the sell of alcohol? Most of you are just good in yapping nonsense even when you don't have the slightest idea about what you are saying.

There is absolutely no society that is free from bad eggs. People abused drugs doesn't necessarily mean it is a good thing. Of course when you are caught abusing drugs, the state anti- drugs institutions deal with such person.

You think taking alcohol is good doesn't necessarily mean kano people love it. Stay on your lane and mind your business. Nobody in kano will raise any shoulder if the people in your state choose to sleep in alcohol.[/s]

Rabat – Saudi writer Abdullah bin Bakhit, has claimed on Monday that no verse in the holy Qur’an forbids alcohol, adding that the Qur’an doesn’t even mention the punishment over drinking alcohol.

“I did not find anything in the Holy Quran that forbids alcohol. And there is no punishment too,” Abdullah bin Bakhit wrote on his Twitter account on Monday.

[2:219]: "They ask you about intoxicants and gambling: say, "In them there is a gross "ithm" (sin), and some benefits for the people. But their sinfulness far outweighs their benefit."

Moderation is what both the bible and quran call for . . . alcohol has tremendous health benefits when taken in moderation, especially red wine.

The laws are mostly for the poor followers since the clerics believe they probably have smaller brains to apply caution.

To each his own, but stop taking VAT money from 'haram'.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by persius555(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2016
The implication of this is the mass movement of northerners who have been denied their right of pleasure to the south.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2016
WINNERMENTALITY:
so when u rape an underage allah will be satisfied or when u kill people because they oppose to your religion idea, that's what allah want..notherners I know are dreaded smoker..Yet u fail to understand that alcohol and tobacco have same effect, just that one is more packaged
Hey ! Dont quote me again . I don't reply a fool twice. Get that to your skull. Am not here to treat your ignorant diseases. . l reply fool once. If you think i will reply you again , then you must be drinking alcohol. Thanks
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2016
damilola8775:
c'mon man u've taken dis stuff a bit personal,if they decide to hv it lyk dat jez allow dem...moreover da issue of da prophet marrying a twelve yrs old girl,try to get da fact pls,u dnt nid to speak rubbish looking intelligent,read wide nd u will understand arabs mature faster nd their menstrual cycle begins earlier which spurs dem to venture into marriage earlier..hre in Nigeria also,we've seen and heard of girls nt more than 8 or 9 getting pregnant,so that is done in order to curb any kind of fornication dat might surface due to da sexual urge...read wide nd u will understand tins!

Sorry I've forgotten the century we are in. Is this year 1416 or 2016? If it's 1416 then I agree with you. But 2016?

You are living in the past,bro. The world moved away from your thinking 500 years ago.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by 007Nasky(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2016
Lilimax:

Tufiakwa!
Just read again this poo you wrote and tell me what you sounded like undecided.
In trying to justify evil, you made yourself a laughing stock embarassed
He was sleep typing. I dnt even knw wer 2 start 4rm...
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by 007Nasky(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2016
franchizy:
This is a very good development. we must respect the laws of the land.

Islam as a religion of peace forbids alcohol consumption. This is a sin in the eyes of Allah and we must desist from it.

If this does not suit people, then relocate to other states where it is allowed.

Insha Allah.
peace my foot. Una need epp...

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2016
Bloody hypocrites!
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2016
Jeez shocked shocked shocked
See booze.But sharia police y nah?This is inhumane.Its war against humanity.Do u know how many lives this booze could've saved?
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Say no to laga... Say no to shayo... Its destroys your liver and kidney...it saps your pocket..it makes you do things outside your conscience... It destroys your brain...

Hop this helps
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by 007Nasky(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2016
donvicky2007:

And I hope there is no Northern Muslim in the board of Nigeria brewery or a staff of Nigeria brewery.
u gt point.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by fiizznation: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2016
989900D:

Rabat – Saudi writer Abdullah bin Bakhit, has claimed on Monday that no verse in the holy Qur’an forbids alcohol, adding that the Qur’an doesn’t even mention the punishment over drinking alcohol.

“I did not find anything in the Holy Quran that forbids alcohol. And there is no punishment too,” Abdullah bin Bakhit wrote on his Twitter account on Monday.

Moderation is what both the bible and quran call for . . . alcohol has tremendous health benefits when taken in moderation, especially red wine.

The laws are mostly for the poor followers since the clerics believe they probably have smaller brains to apply caution.

To each his own, but stop taking VAT money from 'haram'.

Your 'Saudi Arabian' writer is very silly. He didn't do his findings very well and yet he ignorantly went to twitter to share his deluded thoughts. There is no verse in the holy Quran that condemns alcohol intake? Like seriously dude? The Quran have been very clear about alcohol intake. Here is one verse that condemns alcohol consumption even though it didn't clearly state the punishment for it;

“O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic drinks), gambling, idolatry, and divining arrows are an abomination of Satan’s handiwork. So avoid that so that you may be successful. Satan only wants to cause between you animosity and hatred through intoxicants and gambling and to avert you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. So will you not desist?” (Verses 90 and 91of Surat Surat Al-Ma’idah).

And our holy prophet also said; " whatever intoxicates in large quantity, a small quantity of it is forbidden".

So pray tell me, who is your Saudi writer when the Quran has frown against alcohol and the holy prophet {saw} has condemned it?

Please don't argue over what you know nothing about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by 007Nasky(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2016
Maski87:
Is this country a democracy or a theocracy
I wonder o
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by 007Nasky(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2016
gearcoin:

Hey ! Dont quote me again . I don't reply a fool twice. Get that to your skull. Am not here to treat your ignorant diseases. . l reply fool once. If you think i will reply you again , then you must be drinking alcohol. Thanks
U ar d bigger fool
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by 007Nasky(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2016
gearcoin:

Is better for you to leave them to develop hypertension . it really pains them for that. They always think everybody will be like them. Learn how to ignore them pls. Thanks
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by 007Nasky(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Atk1nson:

VAT is charged on vatable supply of goods and services, hence it makes perfect sense for the North to benefit from the supply of a good they do not allow in their society. On the contary, Jaiz banks services are allowed nation wide. A significant portion of their Sukuk loans where raised for governments in the south.
tnx 4 giving him d facts
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by mekussa(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2016
for dis ur pishure,.....go to the nearest beer palour and order for ONE BOTTLE OF SMALL EVA WATER,....i will pay
Bujumbura:
They destroy beer but will collect 3% VAT anytime we consume beer in the South.

Northerners are riding roughshod over us because of our stupidity.

#boycottbeer
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2016
007Nasky:
U ar d bigger fool
You must be a biggest fool . Remember, I reply a fool once.thanks
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by 989900D: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Your 'Saudi Arabian' writer is very silly. He didn't do his findings very well and yet he ignorantly went to twitter to share his deluded thoughts. There is no verse in the holy Quran that condemns alcohol intake? Like seriously dude? The Quran have been very clear about alcohol intake. Here is one verse that condemns alcohol consumption even though it didn't clearly state the punishment for it;

“O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic drinks), gambling, idolatry, and divining arrows are an abomination of Satan’s handiwork. So avoid that so that you may be successful. Satan only wants to cause between you animosity and hatred through intoxicants and gambling and to avert you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. So will you not desist?” (Verses 90 and 91of Surat Surat Al-Ma’idah).

And our holy prophet also said; " whatever intoxicates in large quantity, a small quantity of it is forbidden".

So pray tell me, who is your Saudi writer when the Quran has frown against alcohol and the holy prophet {saw} has condemned it?

Please don't argue over what you know nothing about

Admonition; not a ban, law, nor abomination.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Generalyemi(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
damilola8775:

will u give ur 8 yrs old daughter to a man of ur age...sick religion

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by dahme147(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
RUBBISH
Bujumbura:
They destroy beer but will collect 3% VAT anytime we consume beer in the South.

Northerners are riding roughshod over us because of our stupidity.

#boycottbeer
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by KevinDein: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
When you wanna get southern Nigerians all worked up just post a news about northern Nigeria. Any news. Good or bad, it doesn't matter, they will definitely wail, moan and groan. What sad sad way to live life. In a constant state of bitterness.

Bloody hell.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board Destroys Beer Bottles (photos) by Juliojoe: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
shocked see another level of ignorance Abeg
damilola8775:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Return Of Dapchi Girls / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.