Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs (26230 Views)

Buhari Averts Diplomatic Row With Turkey Over Extradition Requests – Mr. Onyeama / FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

Oh what a sad narrative but ur Dad is a strongman and those kind of men deserve optimum respect and honour. He has a fan in me already. No I haven't joined my mothers people though my western cousins are more fun than my igbo ones but I align myself with my eastern cousins and heritage becos every igbo man will answer his father's name not his mothers.

You aren't smart at all boy gringrin Go and read this moniker's profile picture NOW "iansweet" it is for you...she also commented on this thread...rush there before you continue vomiting trash here

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mujaheeeden: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygringrin love your smart deduction from his tales ...

I was tempted to use my dad's picture in Biafran army uniform as my profile picture here...but I later decided otherwise. This man till now can't use one of his hands very well due to severe bullet injuries from the war. But he's always proud to see the agitation is still on...Not to talk of loved ones he lost in the war. What can beat such dedication?
I do tell people even if you are not a fan of ipob don't condemn them. Let them fight the dirty fight while you should fight the clean fight but always remember that freedom is never gotten on a platter of gold.
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
that a group of people migrated and decided to settle doesn't not mean your baifran territory now extends there, go and ask the anioma people why they address themselves as Delta igbos, anyway, like I said earlier, we are watching how this mooching off conspiracy brought through biafra will pan out for your agitation, adiós

I already answered your question...so why not keep to your word and answer mine too?

As for your delusional and illogical comment here... I will let it slide.
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by mpianya39(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=mrvitalis post=50752671]
Am not the one wailing.. . IPOB supporters are.. Everyday u called Nigeria a zoo.. u use zoo money.. . U pray to have more zoo money.. u use products manufactured in a zoo..

When next u are asked ur nationality if u say Nigeria in an official documents may u never know peace [/quote

Bia... is real my guy!
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
I do tell people even if you are not a fan of ipob don't condemn them. Let them fight the dirty fight while you should fight the clean fight but always remember that freedom is never gotten on a platter of gold.

Good one there...There's no alternative to what IPOB is doing. MASSOB was nonviolent and never preached or used propaganda but was still massacred. what did these hypocrites do? IPOB beat them to their media warfare and they are crying wolf.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

I already answered your question...so why not keep to your word and answer mine too?

As for your delusional and illogical comment here... I will let it slide.
nope, I made it clear to you that the anabarians where the ones causing unrest in asaba, and the reason why even okpanam and ibusa that are also close don't give a hute about biafra, and since you can't confirm that the igbo kingdom extended to this regions before amalgamation, then I don't see how your fangs now suddenly extend across your river Niger because igbo settlers extend there, that's the fact I want you to get
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mujaheeeden: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Good one there...There's no alternative to what IPOB is doing. MASSOB was nonviolent and never preached or used propaganda but was still massacred. what did these hypocrites do? IPOB beat them to their media warfare and they are crying wolf.
We will never give up because Victory is ours

4 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
well I think if you are poaching other regions just because of oil,that makes you the parasites, don't you think the name siuts you better? grin

Lezianu!!!

1)Human resources is key to modernization. Igbo believe in human capital development and which they have excelled in too. Many Yoruba writers including Aribiasala, Ovation magazine owner, etc have all written about this recently too.

2)In terms of natural resources, Igbo aren't left out. try Google for help on this...

3) ONLY lazy folks and indolent lads scream oil. With human capital, you can still be my slave irrespective of your oil deposits. Eg Nigeria is still slave to other countries including Ghana notwithstanding her oil deposits. HUMAN CAPITAL is the main thing.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
why? Study the history of the benins then come back lets discuss
that conception has been long cleared, but you and I know how the trade brought these settlers,but y'all just want to feign ignorance of the issue,anyway, like I said,we will see how this mooching off conspiracy on other regions pan out for the baifra agitation, we are all watching
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mujaheeeden: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
nope, I made it clear to you that the anabarians where the ones causing unrest in asaba, and the reason why em and ibusa that are also close don't give a hute about biafra, and since you can't confirm that the igbo kingdom extended to this regions before amalgamation, then I don't see how your fangs now suddenly extend across your river Niger because igbo settlers extend there, that's the fact I want you to get
Who told you anioma is not igbo? Where is igboid cstr2 ikennaf to tell my friend here the truth
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Who told you anioma is not igbo? Where is igboid cstr2 ikennaf to tell my friend here the truth
work on your comprehensive skills, seems to be low

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Lezianu!!!

1)Human resources is key to modernization. Igbo believe in human capital development and which they have excelled in too. Many Yoruba writers including Aribiasala, Ovation magazine owner, etc have all written about this recently too.

2)In terms of natural resources, Igbo aren't left out. try Google for help on this...

3) ONLY lazy folks and indolent lads scream oil. With human capital, you can still be my slave irrespective of your oil deposits. Eg Nigeria is still slave to other countries including Ghana notwithstanding her oil deposits. HUMAN CAPITAL is the main thing.
well then why didn't you ask if these regions were even interested in this by force joining? That itself makes it look like there is a motive, or you think you can just come out and force your agitation on other regions just like that?hehehehe, that itself is just hilarious!
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mujaheeeden: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
work on your comprehensive skills, seems to be low
grin grin We are not doing comprehension lessons here, let's not digress and muddle up this beautiful conversation with kiddies talk grin
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
grin grin We are not doing comprehension lessons here, let's not digress and muddle up this beautiful conversation with kiddies talk grin
i thought that talk was supposed to be directed at the person that quoted me?or is it your alternate account? undecided,anyway there are gonna be interesting days ahead on this mooching off conspiracy,so let's just watch and see grin
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by 93xtr09r: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
well then why didn't you ask if these regions were even interested in this by force joining? That itself makes it look like there is a motive, or you think you can just come out and force your agitation on other regions just like that?hehehehe, that itself is just hilarious!

The Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters... Igbos are not interested in you and all you stand. Face OduaArewanistan republic where your fellow tribalists cum murderous parasites are found.

Biafrra - Edo Man Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13CCQ9JMjs&feature=youtu.be
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
nope, I made it clear to you that the anabarians where the ones causing unrest in asaba, and the reason why even okpanam and ibusa that are also close don't give a hute about biafra, and since you can't confirm that the igbo kingdom extended to this regions before amalgamation, then I don't see how your fangs now suddenly extend across your river Niger because igbo settlers extend there, that's the fact I want you to get

Mpama

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
93xtr09r:

The Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters... Igbos are not interested in you and all you stand. Face OduaArewanistan republic where your fellow tribalists cum murderous parasites are found.

Biafrra - Edo Man Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13CCQ9JMjs&feature=youtu.be
this is the third time I will be quoted with this, don't you guys get tired? Or are the monickers one and the same?, this is so stale

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Mpama
I don't speak dumb, speak English, I don't tolerate being uncouth, this why you lots will continue to meet obstacles in this your agitation, you think every thing is by force and insults, anyway let's watch and see how this pans out for you people

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by 93xtr09r: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
this is the third time I will be quoted with this, don't you guys get tired? Or are the monickers one and the same?, this is so stale

Frustrations of a deluded bigot from a deluded generation of hypocrites, parading aimlessly on NL...just because they dread being left behind with their slave masters...

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mujaheeeden: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
i thought that talk was supposed to be directed at the person that quoted me?or is it your alternate account? undecided,anyway there are gonna be interesting days ahead on this mooching off conspiracy,so let's just watch and see grin
I think you were so tired that you didn't check who you quoted
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
93xtr09r:

Frustrations of a deluded bigot from a deluded generation of hypocrites, parading aimlessly on NL...just because they dread being left behind with their slave masters...
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, seems you don't even know the meaning of the things your are saying because if we were to the fair, the finger you just pointed at me,four are actually pointing back at you, you are such a clown in the most unfortunate way

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by modath(f): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
humilitypays:
it's okay, u are free to enjoy your nairaland fame and catch fun, time solves every human's problem or issue, but nature pay us back according to our deeds, have a great day

Let me let you in on a secret, if you ignore something, soon it would matter less... but when you (+like minded souls) don't even breath towards its direction, it will be like a blip on your radar and won't affect your joy. smiley
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
I think you were so tired that you didn't check who you quoted
my dear, so many replies, you will agree with me it can become exhausting, I mean everyone wants to have a say, I am even tempted to say one biafran at a time or say be on the queue , but don't worry I will manage grin grin
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by 93xtr09r: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, seems you don't even know the meaning of the things your are saying because if we were to the fair, the finger you just pointed at me,four are actually pointing back at you you are such a clown in the most unfortunate way

I feel your eternal pains and grief, but the fact still remains that your incessant rants and propaganda on NL cannot prevent you and your deluded generation of greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites from spending the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters.

Bunch of hypocritical bigots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
93xtr09r:

I feel your eternal pains and grief, but the fact still remains that your incessant rants and propaganda on NL cannot prevent you and your deluded generation of greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites from spending the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters.

Bunch of hypocritical bigots!
stale!

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by 93xtr09r: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
stale!

Stale...and yet you and your fellow murderous parasites and hypocrites keep running amok on every available media page with anti-Biafra slogans thinking you can avert the impending doom at your doorstep...

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
93xtr09r:

Stale...and yet you and your fellow murderous parasites and hypocrites keep running amok on every available media page with anti-Biafra slogans thinking you can avert the impending doom at your doorstep...
doom?, incase you haven't noticed, other regions have their agenda to chart, not everything is always about you, geez!,but wait oh, so you mean the Edos are parasitizing on the Igbos?, interesting!, anyway we are watching grin
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by 93xtr09r: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
doom?, incase you haven't noticed, other regions have their agenda to chart, not everything is always about you, geez!,but wait oh, so you mean the Edos are parasitizing on the Igbos?, interesting!, anyway we are watching grin

Hey...face OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed to continue your ass-licking job. Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for.

Bunch of greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites!
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
93xtr09r:

Hey...face OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed to continue your ass-licking job. Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for.

Bunch of greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites!
I don't even know what to make of you,but will recommend some meds

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

You aren't smart at all boy gringrin Go and read this moniker's profile picture NOW "iansweet" it is for you...she also commented on this thread...rush there before you continue vomiting trash here

Guy u must really think I care? I don't.
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Kindly leave those igbos to fight for themselves because there is sense sometimes in evey Nonsense.

I'm not a fan of IPOB but i ll not condemn them because someone needs to do the dirty job.
I have not condemned them so far and never will but I don't have to agree with them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Two-term Governors Set Stage To Upstage Sitting Senators / AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal / CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.