Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs (26233 Views)

Buhari Averts Diplomatic Row With Turkey Over Extradition Requests – Mr. Onyeama / FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
93xtr09r:

Now you're beginning to see the idiocy in someone, who isn't worth being a footmat, seeking attention from the great Igbo Nation...
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, I don't know what to make of you, anyway, am glad it's clear that you know your biafra movement ends at the Niger bridge
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by slivertongue: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
only the igbo speaks for the igbo. any igbo person is free to air his or her view on matters concerning igbos, majority view takes day.

the bandit ruling class which claims to have the interest of the igbos have failed leaving room for pro-agitators to market their views.

it is sad that the elites think they can hijack the population for their personal benefits, on the other hand reactionary elements in the SE have not helped matters.

onyema and his band of ministers should show what they have done to defeat the ideology of the agitators. if some Igbos say they want to leave nigeria, they must have a reason other than nostalgia. such reason ought to be attended to on its merits.

of the truth igbos have more to benefit from a united nigeria. who they are today aint what they were four decades ago, the igbo nation will surely be greater in the coming four decades but they need to moderate the agitation of the younger generation for their place to be permanently sealed in nigeria
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by nextprince: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
93xtr09r:

Silly rants from a deluded attention seeker... Treacherous backstabbers cum murderous parasites!

Choi, na person pikin u finish like dis? Chai! chai!! chai!!! diarisgodooo!

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by khSteel: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
seems you missed the other thread when the entire Niger Delta and middle belt was included into the biafra territory, anyway we are watching and observing

You are debating one person and then went on to make a statement about Igbos - my issue with u is that there are millions of Igbos world over that care less about your region, you should know how to choose your worlds and focus more on whoever you are having issues with (I think in this case IPOB). Is it clear now?

4 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
khSteel:

You are debating one person and then went on to make a statement about Igbos - my issue with u is that there are millions of Igbos world over that care less about your region, you should know how to choose your worlds and focus more on whoever you are having issues with (I think in this case IPOB). Is it clear now?
well guess it's clear then,the biafra movement ends at the Niger Delta, I am glad that understanding has been pointed out, good day
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by khSteel: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
well guess it's clear then,the biafra movement ends at the Niger Delta, I am glad that understanding has been pointed out, good day

You are not the only one in Niger Delta, speak for your segment of the Niger Delta and allow other segments of Niger Delta (including Igbos in the Niger Delta) their human rights to make a choice.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
khSteel:

You are not the only one in Niger Delta, speak for your segment of the Niger Delta and allow other segments of Niger Delta (including Igbos in the Niger Delta) their human rights to make a choice.
hehehehe, ok o,we are watching grin, no need to argue any further
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by khSteel: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, ok o,we are watching grin, no need to argue any further

Trust me. No one is dragging anything with you. Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
khSteel:

lol.
Funny you. 'Your leave' means absolutely nothing to anybody. Please keep it all.

Please, biko, from your copy of the electoral act, kindly paste the sections on party registration requirements and terms in Nigeria for all to see.

Thanks.

I would gladly do that but nothing there supports ur claims of being witch hunted by the nigerian constitution so biko try to use another means to buttress ur point. I repeat if there is any page or section of the electoral act thet supports ur claims. Highlight and Paste it here for all to see.
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
the bolded, I doubt that will happen, that is a very wierd thing to happen

Then I rest my case. There is no reason to fear from urside.
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
khSteel:

Well said sir. We are watching.
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by gidgiddy: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
why don't you try and convince the aniomas first to call themselves igbos instead of Delta igbos first before poaching your fangs into Edo state, grin,you are making yourselves more ridiculous by this attempt to mooch off other regions

Oh you think Biafra is an Igbo thing? It never was

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
slivertongue:
only the igbo speaks for the igbo. any igbo person is free to air his or her view on matters concerning igbos, majority view takes day.

the bandit ruling class which claims to have the interest of the igbos have failed leaving room for pro-agitators to market their views.

it is sad that the elites think they can hijack the population for their personal benefits, on the other hand reactionary elements in the SE have not helped matters.

onyema and his band of ministers should show what they have done to defeat the ideology of the agitators. if some Igbos say they want to leave nigeria, they must have a reason other than nostalgia. such reason ought to be attended to on its merits.

of the truth igbos have more to benefit from a united nigeria. who they are today aint what they were four decades ago, the igbo nation will surely be greater in the coming four decades but they need to moderate the agitation of the younger generation for their place to be permanently sealed in nigeria

Well said and spoken with maturity unlike those others I have been trying to teach better. I completely agree. Then again the question remains, how? I may be wrong but I thinkba peaceful solution to this problem is to achieve it via a referendum and the most likely way to push a referendum is to either force south east lawmakers to do it or form a political party and do just that.
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Olabestonic001(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

I want to ask a question

Did the leaders of tge south East, south West, and nort at that point agree to amalgamation??

Was there anything East at that time?
Did Ijaws, Itshekiri, Urhobo etc ever joined themselves with an Igbo kingdom?
Were Igbo's a single Kingdom prior to 1914?
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by modath(f): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
humilitypays:
‎Total population of Jews is around 11million, around 5.8million Jews live in Israel, while around 4.5million Jews live in United States of America, with the remaining Jewish population is scattered all over the world: France, Germany, Poland, Britain, etc.

So stop thinking primitive, Igbos living in different parts of Nigeria and the world doesn't mean Igbos can't have their own prosperous country.

Igbos are known for doing exploits in business, entrepreneurship, education, engineering, etc, so they travel far and wide like the Jews, which should even be a cause of concern for you enemies and haters of Igbo people because as Igbo people are scattered all over the world, married and doing business with all races and tribes, it's a strong indication that any other military action or civil war against Igbos like in the 1960s will cause more havoc to other parts of Nigerians than witnessed in the first Nigeria-Biafra civil war which was fought mostly on Igbo land.

Should any war broke out again in Nigeria, both Yoruba and Hausa will feel the heavy impact unlike in 1967 - 1969 because Igbos now have more ties and allies in foreign nations and can attract foreign allies more than in 1960s, so the best thing you lots should do is to stop spreading hate for Igbos and rather find ways to make Igbos and Niger Deltans feel belonged and loved.

I am saying this because the hatred Yorubas and Hausas showcase towards Igbos is really causing more harm than good and making more foreigners to align with the Igbos out of sympathy....this is what is happening in Syria now.

Be careful with your choice of words.

You, mo, omenka, etc....only if you guys know the danger of what u do on nairaland,you all will refrain.‎

Ordinarily, i don't pay mind to most of y'all delusional crap about that utopia you all dream about. If you've seen one, you've seen all BUT the highlighted made me LOLed for real.... cheesy cheesy

Never a dull moment with you guys, keep entertaining us.. Thank you.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Ordinarily, i don't pay mind to most of y'all delusional crap about that utopia you all dream about. If you've seen one, you've seen all BUT the highlighted made me LOLed for real.... cheesy cheesy

Pls laugh hard. Those comments were hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by khSteel: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

I would gladly do that but nothing there supports ur claims of being witch hunted by the nigerian constitution so biko try to use another means to buttress ur point. I repeat if there is any page or section of the electoral act thet supports ur claims. Highlight and Paste it here for all to see.

I honestly have doubt that you have taken time to study your constitution and the electoral act that setup the current INEC.

Please see the requirement for registration of a political party in Nigeria in the link below:

http://www.inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GUIDELINES-FOR-THE-REGISTRATION-OF-NEW-POLITICAL-PARTIES.pdf

I guess we can then have a more insightful debate afterwards.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Eddiecute86(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
ephi123:

But you won't see them on the numerous threads highlighting Buhari's non-existent policies, they quickly develop selective amnesia then.
Unfortunately Bubu keeps disgracing them day in day out, can't be easy defending such a failure.

exactly sis...i couldn't help but to shake my head in consternation at the way they expose their gross stupidity whenever they stumble upon Igbo/ipob threads but evades bubu's thread like plagues.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
khSteel:

I honestly have doubt that you have taken time to study your constitution and the electoral act that setup the current INEC.

Please see the requirement for registration of a political party in Nigeria in the link below:

http://www.inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GUIDELINES-FOR-THE-REGISTRATION-OF-NEW-POLITICAL-PARTIES.pdf

I guess we can then have a more insightful debate afterwards.

Thank you.

Nice, I will look at that too and will get back to u. I doubt it will prove much to support ur claims but we will see.
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
ephi123:

But you won't see them on the numerous threads highlighting Buhari's non-existent policies, they quickly develop selective amnesia then.
Unfortunately Bubu keeps disgracing them day in day out, can't be easy defending such a failure.

I laughed out so loud after I read ur post that my colleagues came to check on me. Everyone knows Bubu is a failure, deniability is just wishful thinking. Am sure by now 70 percent of Nigerians have arrived at that impression.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by khSteel: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

Nice, I will look at that too and will get back to u. I doubt it will prove much to support ur claims but we will see.

Study the document and tell us ur understanding of sections 3 onward.

Buhari and co understands sections 3/4 plus others hence their constant rhetoric to IPOB which you have mistakenly bought just like millions of others.
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by omenka(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

These guys are really a bunch of retarded jokers. They hate everyone, insult everyone and expect a bear hug and kisses in return.

Dem never see anything.

One has been running after me all day like a malnourished fly. If only he knows how much i "care" about his rants. cheesy
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
omenka and modath on igbo matters

gringringringringrin Never knew someone else has observed what an orgasm they get on Igbo affairs. What an addiction...do they even get mentions when Igbo is written anywhere here? And they will project this burden of hatred on others claiming they are on the defensive...fortunately, you can NEVER give what you don't have...out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks...If hatred isn't in you, you can NEVER dish it out even for sake of vengeance.

Back to topic:

1)Onyema Ugochukwu probably missed the recent book review by Prof Soludo on Ofodile book...he need to watch the video maybe on YouTube to see how out of sync and schizophrenic he is. Happily, most political office holders outside APC and business moguls from Igbo land were all in attendance.

2)Maybe a perusal of Dr Alex Ekwueme recent interview won't be bad for his education on truth and facts on Biafra.

3)Who were the leaders of middle East uprising? where did they get their mandate? since, APC Ugochukwu wants us to seek mandate now. What other mandate is required when a simple order as sit at home is complied with even with nobody to enforce compliance cheesy Can any living politician in Nigeria command such? What mandate is more than the peaceful protest in several cities? Which politician can command such massive turnout without breaking bank for protesters? APC can manipulate the media for all they want but the truth will keep kicking them in the balls wink

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

I laughed out so loud after I read ur post that my colleagues came to check on me. Everyone knows Bubu is a failure, deniability is just wishful thinking. Am sure by now 70 percent of Nigerians have arrived at that impression.

Kindly also expend same quantum of energy you burn on Igbo affairs on same Buhari affairs to prove that you aren't a hypocrite...Don't play reverse psychology here...Be as active as you are here on such threads too...

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by ephi123(f): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

Lol! More like 98% of Nigerians. The remaining 2% are the ones we just mentioned cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mujaheeeden: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringringrin Never knew someone else has observed what an orgasm they get on Igbo affairs. What an addiction...do they even get mentions when Igbo is written anywhere here? And they will project this burden of hatred on others claiming they are on the defensive...fortunately, you can NEVER give what you don't have...out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks...If hatred isn't in you, you can NEVER dish it out even for sake of vengeance.

Back to topic:

1)Onyema Ugochukwu probably missed the recent book review by Prof Soludo on Ofodile book...he need to watch the video maybe on YouTube to see how out of sync and schizophrenic he is. Happily, most political office holders outside APC and business moguls from Igbo land were all in attendance.

2)Maybe a perusal of Dr Alex Ekwueme recent interview won't be bad for his education on truth and facts on Biafra.

3)Who were the leaders of middle East uprising? where did they get their mandate? since, APC Ugochukwu wants us to seek mandate now. What other mandate is required when a simple order as sit at home is complied with even with nobody to enforce compliance cheesy Can any living politician in Nigeria command such? What mandate is more than the peaceful protest in several cities? Which politician can command such massive turnout without breaking bank for protesters? APC can manipulate the media for all they want but the truth will keep kicking them in the balls wink
Nna what happened to you? You ve been scarce here. I know we need to cut down on this Nairaland but anytime i vew as a guest and see the way some dolts masturbatee on igbo matters i tend to do the needful.
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
khSteel:

Study the document and tell us ur understanding of sections 3 onward.

Buhari and co understands sections 3/4 plus others hence their constant rhetoric to IPOB which you have mistakenly bought just like millions of others.

Bros, I have read through it and see no hinderance for ipob members to forming a political party. None at all. The laws were written by men and as such can be thwarted. There are ighala speaking parts in Enugu, rivers speaking parts in Abia, delta speaking parts in anambra. The good thing that Nigeria has is human resources. U guys should form a political party to acheive ur aim. Once u guys show ur seriousness u will see people like me whose fathers are igbo supporting u. Till them biafra remains a dream and not a reality
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mujaheeeden: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
omenka:
These guys are really a bunch of retarded jokers. They hatr everyone, insult everyone and expect a besr hug and kisses in return.

Dem never see anything.
I saw a deliverance one lovat did on you and i can tell that was Epic.

You run around looking for igbo or Anambra thread to feast on without a recourse to what is really eating you up

Billions of your type can't stop the igbo race and i can tell you that when you throw hate at them it galvanises them to do more positives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:

1) Define Niger Delta With verifiable geographical boundaries in Nigeria ?

2)What is the cultural identity of these niger Delta people?

3)What's their historical background?

4)I noticed one Asari Dokubo celebrating his Biafra pedigree...what's his tribe and where is he from? what's his clout compared to yours?

5)I read one Amechi Rotimi flaunting his Igbo identity in Abia state...what's his state and tribe?

6)I have read so many Delta state indigenes fighting to reclaim their Igbo identity...and even promotes Biafra agitation in some of their cities like Asaba more than other areas. So what do you think of them?

7)I read Buhari refer to Ikachukwu as Igbo; a statement celebrated here by Igbo haters who feel Igbo weren't marginalized in appointments...does it mean Buhari doesn't know the tribe of his appointees? Or he is being expansionist? or he's unnecessarily being dubious?

Answer these and more questions will come so that we can unravel some truth ...thanks in anticipation wink

Cc 93xtr09r , KhSteel

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
slivertongue:

Kindly make out time to watch a book review by Prof Soludo which had ALMOST ALL igbo political leaders and aspirants not active in APC in attendance...Biafra issue was in discussion there...Don't allow APC censored media mislead you or anyone

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1) Define Niger Delta With verifiable geographical boundaries in Nigeria ?

2)What is the cultural identity of these niger Delta people?

3)What's their historical background?

4)I noticed one Asari Dokubo celebrating his Biafra pedigree...what's his tribe and where is he from? what's his clout compared to yours?

5)I read one Amechi Rotimi flaunting his Igbo identity in Abia state...what's his state and tribe?

6)I have read so many Delta state indigenes fighting to reclaim their Igbo identity...and even promotes Biafra agitation in some of their cities like Asaba more than other areas. So what do you think of them?

7)I read Buhari refer to Ikachukwu as Igbo; a statement celebrated here by Igbo haters who feel Igbo weren't marginalized in appointments...does it mean Buhari doesn't know the tribe of his appointees? Or he is being expansionist? or he's unnecessarily being dubious?

Answer these and more questions will come so that we can unravel some truth ...thanks in anticipation wink
maybe you need to go out more and not come online to create an illusion, which asaba? The same asaba the anabarians have crossed the river to cause trouble in?even okpanam and ibusa that are close to asaba don't witness such, because they don't give a damn about biafra, anyway no need for all,we all know be only reason why you igbos are trying to mooch off on the Niger Delta is because of the oil, anyway in Don jazzy's voice, egbon if you want the entire Niger Delta, come and collect it,you are only painting your selves as leeches by poaching your fangs into another region that has another course to chant, I wish y'all luck in your agitation, but it ends at the Niger bridge, but if you insist in poaching your leeching fangs into other regions because you think with them you stand a better chance of survival, then that will be an unfortunate case of parasitism, have a nice day
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mujaheeeden: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
omenka:
You fall my hand oo. The simple question you should have asked the ignorant kid was: what similarities does Arab spring share with Beerfraud??

Is Arab spring about secession??

These people are just MIGHTY ignorant.

Tufiakwa! gringrin
Standing History on its head because you want to sound political correct.

Was it not Arab Spring that gave birth to what is happening in Syria

What about Yemen

What about the Kurdish who are taking advantage of the Arab Spring to re echo a demand for self determination from Turkey and Iraq.

Don't be a poor student of current affairs.

When you wake in the morning read BBC and aljazeera before jumping into Nairaland looking for an igbo thread to feast on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun / Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha / Pictures From Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.