Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs (26231 Views)

Buhari Averts Diplomatic Row With Turkey Over Extradition Requests – Mr. Onyeama / FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by gidgiddy: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

Nnamdi Kanu is an individual.. Government don't respond to every individual demand

Fine if he has his demand and few they are popular as Buhari advised form a political party with the aim of pushing that idea and the people will vote u in to champion that demand (just like the break away is trying ti do in catalonia)

Do this and people will take u serious...

There is no point forming a political party to push a Biafran agenda because even if that party wins every political position in the SS/SE area, it will still have to go to the Nigerian National Assembly where the other 4 zones will surely vote against any move to disntegrate. So what Buhari said is nonsense and pointless.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2016
I am against IPOB and what it represents and the group doesn't speak for me. But I have relatives who support IPOB and those who support MASSOB. We debate over meals and drinks in convivial setting. Nobody threatens the other. I'm against primitive display of violence in the quest to advance one's opinion as represented by IPOB agitation. Such attitude cannot win my support.
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
I didn'tt see you nor your friend in the Kano Killing thread because it wasn't a Yoruba that was Killed and also the Killers that were free were your Hausa Fulani Lords.

What do you want with Igbos?

Did any igbo guy break your heart?

Are igbos disturbing you

Is your Landlord igbo?

Leave igbo matter and let them face their lives. You were active during apc campaign but when this dulapo ypu guys voted in couldn't do anything you hid yourself away from any thread that has to do with him
that is the problem I have with these set of people, now that you have said the plain truth, watch, she will not reply this comment, we are first citizens before being party members, you can't be selective and biased because of party affiliation and expect people to take you serious,their sense of judgment is blurred by their party affiliation, I wish biafra good luck in their struggle so long as they don't coerce other regions to join like they are currently doing to the Niger Delta, that's my own

5 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mujaheeeden: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
that is the problem I have with these set of people, now that you have said the plain truth, watch, she will not reply this comment, we are first citizens before being party members, you can't be selective and biased because of party affiliation and expect people to take you serious,their sense of judgment is blurred by their party affiliation, I wish biafra good luck in their struggle so long as they don't coerce other regions to join like they are currently doing to the Niger Delta, that's my own
i don't give a bleep about biafra but i can't stand and watch while those duo spend their lifetime masturbating on igbo matters.

They are the worst hypocrites on nl that's why i don't give them space

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by nextprince: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:

Keep kwayet! U are nawt makin any sense atal. Very bigggggg T***
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by princejayboss: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2016
My brotbers always selling us out , juat with small pay cheque
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by mrvitalis(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2016
gidgiddy:

There is no point forming a political party to push a Biafran agenda because even if that party wins every political position in the SS/SE area, it will still have to go to the Nigerian National Assembly where the other 4 zones will surely vote against any move to disntegrate. So what Buhari said is nonsense and pointless.

Thats were the art of lobbying come to play

But if the partys controls 75% of position in the south south, south East region it can then meet un, eu and tge world will take u serious
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by kings09(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2016
Omenka n modath always quick to rise against ipob matter but if na fulani herdsmen killing Benue ppl, u won't see omenka's shadow.

@omenka, go n remove d spec in ur eyes b4 attending to sum1 else's
omenka:
This is what we keep saying day in day out. The current agitation simply has neither a head nor a tail- just an adrenalin rush inducing exercise.

Who are the leaders??

Who gave the said "leaders" their mandate??

Where are the official proof such mandate was given anybody??

What exactly constitutes the territory??

Did the constituent states of this territory agree to their inclusion by those "leaders" as being part of the territory??

These are fundamental questions that need clear cut unambiguous answers in order for the struggle to have any legitimacy otherwise it remains what it is today:

1. A tool to with which to blackmail the FG.

2. A tool used by politicians to promote their selfish political agendas- pretend to be in support and earn the loyalty/support of the horde of gullible yoots who support the current "dirrectionless" struggle.

3. A 419 organisation used to fraudulently solicit/earn money from gullible and unsuspecting fans/followers.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mcowubaba: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
i don't give a bleep about biafra but i can't stand and watch while those duo spend their lifetime masturbating on igbo matters.

modath and omenka can't have a fulfilled day without delving and lamenting on Igbo matters or Biafran issue.

But Buhari and APC needs their services more in this Bubu induced recession and Economic confusion, but you will NEVER see them defending him again grin grin cheesy grin

Create any Igbo related thread, the will run faster than Usain bolt and Cheetah to comment grin grin

I know the registered for Npower and are also expecting the 5k stipends
I heard Sarrki has received his own 5k for this month, to buy Glo data grin
I actually use to take this guys serious back in the days, but now their comments make me LKMWD, ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin
Damn comedians. YOOTS OF NIGERIA.
Nairaland is Fun, I confess kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by nextprince: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2016
kings09:
Omenka n modath always quick to rise against ipob matter but if na fulani herdsmen killing Benue ppl, u won't see omenka's shadow.

@omenka, go n remove d spec in ur eyes b4 attending to sum1 else's

U correct. But answer im question first.
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by IPOB123london: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2016

kITATITA: 11:06am
I am against IPOB and what it represents and the group doesn't speak for me. But I have relatives who support IPOB and those who support MASSOB. We debate over meals and drinks in convivial setting. Nobody threatens the other. I'm against primitive display of violence in the quest to advance one's opinion as represented by IPOB agitation. Such attitude cannot win my support

black people telling their selves lies upon lies

where is the violence ?

we are waiting for your response

however buharia foot soldiers are killing our people just for wiping their face with Biafran face towel or ever went to church to open fire on IPOB praying but personally you have not said anything ABROGATOR indeed

do u understand the reason Nnamdi kanu called blacks monkeys and baboon

can black people ever reason like a human being we asked

my friend look yourself in the mirror im afraid because u are not making any sense at all at all at allllllllllllllllllllll

Did Sanusi not tell yall recession is ordained by god

do you understand the backwardness of living in this side of the world

can Obama tell Americans the same

feel sorry for Nigerians#

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Femiwilli: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2016
CHAI, dem dey fear Igbo people oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by ever811(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2016
Collenshy2020:
BiG BiG Talk, when the time comes you and your principal won't dare being an hinderance to Biafra.
The story of DoG and Elephant comes to mind.
na today.?...where Russia,Iran, Israel, Egypt, Kenya, Malawi, Uganda,Togo, Benin republic, aliens, wey Una say them wan come bomb nigeria if nnamdi onyeoshi is not release?..
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by ArabMopol(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2016
give us referendum let see how it goes....Mr Oluwaseun Osewa I think as matter of urgency amend your rule No9
u don't want me to support secession, I think you should as well ban any topic concerning secession, because u can't expect me to shut my trap , I will defend my cause, the best ur bigot mods will do is length ban, ur forum is full of bigotry and bias.... if u want me to desist from promoting secession u should as well desist from posting provoking topics...

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by sweetgala(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2016
ceaz4r:
One thing I'm glad about in this post is that Onyeama's statement, especially in his capacity as the Foreign Affairs Minister,has Vindicated Ojukwu on Biafra. This will now let the ignorant ones know that Ojukwu was given a mandate to declare Biafra independence and was not acting unilaterally. This is for those (including my Igbo brothers) that have been saying Ojukwu deceived Igbos. He declared Bafra independence alone.

As for the topic on discussion, I have nothing to say. The end shall justify the means.

He is a foreign affairs minister
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Smooyis(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2016
If Nigeria is not willing to restructure, I can't blame any one or region daring to move forward through this kind of agitation.

No one is programmed to remain stagnant in one place forever.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by sweetgala(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Did anybody give the Arab spring revolutionaries a mandate to revolt?
Onyema should not say what he will regret. Gen. Ike Nwachukwu come to mind.

What was the consequence of their misdirected revolt.

The answer is Muslim brotherhood and IS

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by humilitypays(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2016
coptic:

Nobody is scared of Igbos leaving. It's just that you lot are confused that you don't even know where Igbo land begins and ends.

What does the Igbo nation offer anyone that will make them igbo-dependent? We just don't want miscreants disturbing our space.

Or what's the point giving freedom to a region whose 2/3rd population dwells outside their own region and are as unwilling to go back home as the israelites are to go back to Egypt?

Who wants back where he'd be killed by his own kinsmen out of jealousy anyways.
‎Total population of Jews is around 11million, around 5.8million Jews live in Israel, while around 4.5million Jews live in United States of America, with the remaining Jewish population is scattered all over the world: France, Germany, Poland, Britain, etc.

So stop thinking primitive, Igbos living in different parts of Nigeria and the world doesn't mean Igbos can't have their own prosperous country.

Igbos are known for doing exploits in business, entrepreneurship, education, engineering, etc, so they travel far and wide like the Jews, which should even be a cause of concern for you enemies and haters of Igbo people because as Igbo people are scattered all over the world, married and doing business with all races and tribes, it's a strong indication that any other military action or civil war against Igbos like in the 1960s will cause more havoc to other parts of Nigerians than witnessed in the first Nigeria-Biafra civil war which was fought mostly on Igbo land.

Should any war broke out again in Nigeria, both Yoruba and Hausa will feel the heavy impact unlike in 1967 - 1969 because Igbos now have more ties and allies in foreign nations and can attract foreign allies more than in 1960s, so the best thing you lots should do is to stop spreading hate for Igbos and rather find ways to make Igbos and Niger Deltans feel belonged and loved.

I am saying this because the hatred Yorubas and Hausas showcase towards Igbos is really causing more harm than good and making more foreigners to align with the Igbos out of sympathy....this is what is happening in Syria now.

Be careful with your choice of words.

You, modath, omenka, etc....only if you guys know the danger of what u do on nairaland,you all will refrain.‎

5 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by IPOB123london: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2016
What was the consequence of their misdirected revolt.

The answer is Muslim brotherhood and IS

eziokwu

but buharia went to UN to tell the white people that Palestine has right to establish a State

and here in nl black people are trying to give us lecture in Nigerian style

now let me tell you

nobody born of a woman can win an argument as against Biafra

not even sango with spit fire

so who are u ? who are them

black people#

disgrace race#

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

alright, I get your point
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by 93xtr09r: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:
Am not the one wailing.. . IPOB supporters are.. Everyday u called Nigeria a zoo.. u use zoo money.. . U pray to have more zoo money.. u use products manufactured in a zoo..

When next u are asked ur nationality if u say Nigeria in an official documents may u never know peace

Just silly rants of frustrations from a confused being with a worthless life...

Like someone stated to you, I do pity your offspring.

At the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth till you meet your Waterloo...sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2016
nextprince:

Keep kwayet! U are nawt makin any sense atal. Very bigggggg T***
have you taken your meds today?
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2016
gidgiddy:

Not if they push a referendum and the results come out plainly to say more people are behind disintegration. They don't need the senate for that. They only need people in strategic political positions as in a party to push for a referendum. The rest will happen automatic
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by nextprince: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
have you taken your meds today?

Choi, very bigggggg somethingggg down dere. Chai
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by sweetgala(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

I want to ask a question

Did the leaders of tge south East, south West, and nort at that point agree to amalgamation??

Yes. The governor general of Nigeria at the time with the consent of the queen of England who was the head of state amalgamated Nigeria.

We reformed the principle of governance when he founding fathers with all corners of Nigeria adequately represented secured independence
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:

Why do u speak for the niger deltans? Allow them speak and decide for themselves
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

Why do u speak for the niger deltans? Allow them speak and decide for themselves
I am a Edo person, so I believe I have a say,go and check my other posts, and confirm for yourself
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by mrvitalis(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
93xtr09r:

Just silly rants of frustrations from a confused being with a worthless life...

Like someone stated to you, I do pity your offspring.

At the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth till you meet your Waterloo...sooner than later.
Lol.... . Am a free man nnamdi Kanu is in jail.. Biafra is still a dream.. So who should wail
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
I don't know why, but anytime any Igbo thread comes up, immediately sarrki, modath and omenka jump on it.

This obsession with IPOB is really turning intone degenerative and debilitating cancer...

Una three need serious help sha...

As for Mr Onyema, he has made valid points, but he shouldn't worry too much.

All that has already been duly noted, if Biafra will be gotten it will have to be through dialogue, but the current fulani man in power would rather die than hear the word referendum.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
nextprince:

Choi, very bigggggg somethingggg down dere. Chai
your case is a tragic one, I must say, you always manage to sound like a failed experiment made on intelligence, worse than an ogre I must say,not one of your post reeks of an atom of intelligence, all I have for you is empathy for the people around you in reality, I wonder how they cope, #tragic

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
I am a Edo person, so I believe I have a say,go and check my other posts, and confirm for yourself

No need. I take ur word for it. I don't think biafra mongers will seek the hands of the edos in this but the deltas so u got mothing to worry about. I believe I saw somewhere on NL where one of them posted that they regarded edos as yoruba, whateva the hell that means
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

No need. I take ur word for it. I don't think biafra mongers will seek the hands of the edos in this but the deltas so u got mothing to worry about. I believe I saw somewhere on NL where one of them posted that they regarded edos as yoruba, whateva the hell that means
it seems you don't get the other thread, they claim the entire Niger Delta, and part of the middle belt is part of biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun / Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha / Pictures From Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.