Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs (26258 Views)

Buhari Averts Diplomatic Row With Turkey Over Extradition Requests – Mr. Onyeama / FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Kindly also expend same quantum of energy you burn on Igbo affairs on same Buhari affairs to prove that you aren't a hypocrite...Don't play reverse psychology here...Be as active as you are here on such threads too...

I don't have to be bros. My being on this thread now is due to powers beyond me. It pains me to the bone when I see my dad's tribes men (mostly the ignorant younger generation) scream Biafra as if if that war comes they will fight. Thats the reason am on this thread so I could help these young men understand that they are not alone, that they shouldn't make the mistake our fathers did and that they should channel their energy and hate in the right direction. Besides there is still freedom of movement so as far as I am concerned I can stay on any thread I so choose to for as long as I choose. So I will politely apologise to u and stay rather on this tgread alone for now till I have accomplished my set aim. Before I leave this thread, I intend to have converted these young men or rather enlighten them sufficiently enof to look at things more critically and not myopic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Nna what happened to you? You ve been scarce here. I know we need to cut down on this Nairaland but anytime i vew as a guest and see the way some dolts masturbatee on igbo matters i tend to do the needful.

Always around bro...but I comment sparingly wink

I see you and others dig it out with them...kudos...it is awesome knowing we can't be intimidated no matter what.

Kindly watch that Prof Soludo book review...it was on "New Biafra"...all political office holders not in APC and business moguls from Igbo land were all there... I can't upload it here...search for it on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by ianSweet(f): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

Say no to rape. cheesy

Igbos don't want to sex Nigeria again

It is adultery grin

Sex is not by force angry

LoL, U guys are sick
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by slivertongue: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Kindly make out time to watch a book review by Prof Soludo which had ALMOST ALL igbo political leaders and aspirants not active in APC in attendance...Biafra issue was in discussion there...Don't allow APC censored media mislead you or anyone

pls bear with me,i didnt get u
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

I don't have to be bros. My being on this thread now is due to powers beyond me. It pains me to the bone when I see my dad's tribes men (mostly the ignorant younger generation) scream Biafra as if if that war comes they will fight. Thats the reason am on this thread so I could help these young men understand that they are not alone, that they shouldn't make the mistake our fathers did and that they should channel their energy and hate in the right direction. Besides there is still freedom of movement so as far as I am concerned I can stay on any thread I so choose to for as long as I choose. So I will politely apologise to u and stay rather on this tgread alone for now till I have accomplished my set aim. Before I leave this thread, I intend to have converted these young men or rather enlighten them sufficiently enof to look at things more critically and not myopic.

1)I can't limit or moderate your movement between threads but can you succeed with your selfish cum myopic aim? NO...

2)Was Biafran war a mistake by our fathers? NO...if seen in such condition as they were back then, who ever doesn't revolt is a coward of highest order not worth the air he breathes.

3) Sanusi Lamido Sanusi prophesied about what is happening today years ago...So is the new generation missing the mark? NO...Do they have alternative? NO...Are they right? Yes...

4)Biafra or Death slogan isn't a joke...street protest will tell you this...Prof Soludo commented on this slogan too...watch the video on YouTube.

5)Has Buhari done anything to mitigate this grievance ? NO...He rather poured fuel into it...

6)Go to the hinterland and see for yourself...it is an idea...no amount of lies, deceit or propaganda from you or APC censored media can stop it...

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
maybe you need to go out more and not come online to create an illusion, which asaba? The same asaba the anabarians have crossed the river to cause trouble in?even okpanam and ibusa that are close to asaba don't witness such, because they don't give a damn about biafra, anyway no need for all,we all know be only reason why you igbos are trying to mooch off on the Niger Delta is because of the oil, anyway in Don jazzy's voice, egbon if you want the entire Niger Delta, come and collect it,you are only painting your selves as leeches by poaching your fangs into another region that has another course to chant, I wish y'all luck in your agitation, but it ends at the Niger bridge, but if you insist in poaching your leeching fangs into other regions because you think with them you stand a better chance of survival, then that will be an unfortunate case of parasitism, have a nice day

How did this answer any of my questions? kindly read my question and answer accordingly...thanks
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
slivertongue:

pls bear with me,i didnt get u

I referred you to a video of a gathering of Igbo elites where Biafra issue was discussed... Prof Soludo was lead speaker...go to YouTube...it will put a lie to this Ugochukwu daydream lies here
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1)I can't limit or moderate your movement between threads but can you succeed with your selfish cum myopic aim? NO...

2)Was Biafran war a mistake by our fathers? NO...if seen in such condition as they were back then, who ever doesn't revolt is a coward of highest order not worth the air he breathes.

3) Sanusi Lamido Sanusi prophesied about what is happening today years ago...So is the new generation missing the mark? NO...Do they have alternative? NO...Are they right? Yes...

4)Biafra or Death slogan isn't a joke...street protest will tell you this...Prof Soludo commented on this slogan too...watch the video on YouTube.

5)Has Buhari done anything to mitigate this grievance ? NO...He rather poured fuel into it...

6)Go to the hinterland and see for yourself...it is an idea...no amount of lies, deceit or propaganda from you or APC censored media can stop it...

There u go again thinking its party related. Bros, its nothing to do with party. My interest in this issue is to educate u better nothing more. Biafra is not yet an international issue until proven otherwise anyone trying to state otherwise is delusional.
The comments u made about the war are partly correct in that there are two sides to a coin. On the igbo side it was a justified action, holy almost heaven sent. On the part of the other minorities where the war was initially fought before it spilled into ignoland it was devil sent.
Pls SLS prophesied nothing about ipob or biafra. If u have evidence prove me wrong.
Also please don't misconstrue what Soludo said about that issue cos it sounds nothing like what u want it to sound.
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by humilitypays(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Ordinarily, i don't pay mind to most of y'all delusional crap about that utopia you all dream about. If you've seen one, you've seen all BUT the highlighted made me LOLed for real.... cheesy cheesy

Never a dull moment with you guys, keep entertaining us.. Thank you.. cheesy
it's okay, u are free to enjoy your nairaland fame and catch fun, time solves every human's problem or issue, but nature pay us back according to our deeds, have a great day

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by 93xtr09r: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
maybe you need to go out more and not come online to create an illusion, which asaba? The same asaba the anabarians have crossed the river to cause trouble in?even okpanam and ibusa that are close to asaba don't witness such, because they don't give a damn about biafra, anyway no need for all,we all know be only reason why you igbos are trying to mooch off on the Niger Delta is because of the oil, anyway in Don jazzy's voice, egbon if you want the entire Niger Delta, come and collect it,you are only painting your selves as leeches by poaching your fangs into another region that has another course to chant, I wish y'all luck in your agitation, but it ends at the Niger bridge, but if you insist in poaching your leeching fangs into other regions because you think with them you stand a better chance of survival, then that will be an unfortunate case of parasitism, have a nice day

What a load of trash from a confused bigot who is too scared of being left behind with his slave masters!

Biafrra - Edo Man Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13CCQ9JMjs&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by 93xtr09r: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:
There u go again thinking its party related. Bros, its nothing to do with party. My interest in this issue is to educate u better nothing more. Biafra is not yet an international issue until proven otherwise anyone trying to state otherwise is delusional.
The comments u made about the war are partly correct in that there are two sides to a coin. On the igbo side it was a justified action, holy almost heaven sent. On the part of the other minorities where the war was initially fought before it spilled into ignoland it was devil sent.
Pls SLS prophesied nothing about ipob or biafra. If u have evidence prove me wrong.
Also please don't misconstrue what Soludo said about that issue cos it sounds nothing like what u want it to sound.

See them frustrated hypocrites and propagandists doing what they know how to do best - lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-former-us-congressman-biafra-relief-flights-pilot-robert-dornan-backs-referendum-1551011

British MP Angela Rayner admired the passion and love Biafrans have for Biafra -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzwFvf6-ySE

http://www.ireporteronline.com/p17279_biafra-another-uk-parliament-lawyer-joins-the-race-for-biafra-independence#sthash.Kg59JNOu.QkHoVyWE.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mujaheeeden: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

From your narrative i can tell that you followed your mum who is of a different tribe maybe because of marital dispute.

@topic: My dad fought in that war and he lost his brothers. One day i asked him if he has any regrets about the war and he said "

"My Son, if there is another conscription for Biafra war that he will be ahead of you to take up the gun to make sure that Biafra comes to be"

This is a man that lost his brother but he refuse to give up on his dream, he was shot at but he refuse to give up,

Pray tell how do you intend to convince those whoo never lost anyone, fought in the war nor being captured to forsake their belief.

We need belivers and people who dream with their eyes wide open.

Try to convince the government to make this country a better place so that people like my dad will never belived that Biafra would have been better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
93xtr09r:

What a load of trash from a confused bigot who is too scared of being left behind with his slave masters!

Biafrra - Edo Man Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13CCQ9JMjs&feature=youtu.be
how many times will you and your kin quote me with this recycled trash, we are watching how this hilarious attempt to mooch off other regions will end, even though it's ridiculous, but we choose to watch how you intend to corce this your parasitic ideas of biafra into other regions,if we are scared of leaving our slaves masters, what does that make you igbos?, leeches? grin
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by limeta(f): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
The state governors[b] could [/b]not have said that the APC is responsible for the economic problems.
languege

What they said was that we have to accept responsibility.

All lies
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
From your narrative i can tell that you followed your mum who is of a different tribe maybe because of marital dispute.

@topic: My dad fought in that war and he lost his brothers. One day i asked him if he has any regrets about the war and he said "

"My Son, if there is another conscription for Biafra war that he will be ahead of you to take up the gun to make sure that Biafra comes to be"

This is a man that lost his brother but he refuse to give up on his dream, he was shot at but he refuse to give up,

Pray tell how do you intend to convince those whoo never lost anyone, fought in the war nor being captured to forsake their belief.

Try to convince the government to make this country a better place so that people like my dad will never belived that Biafra would have been better than Nigeria

Oh what a sad narrative but ur Dad is a strongman and those kind of men deserve optimum respect and honour. He has a fan in me already. No I haven't joined my mothers people though my western cousins are more fun than my igbo ones but I align myself with my eastern cousins and heritage becos every igbo man will answer his father's name not his mothers.
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

How did this answer any of my questions? kindly read my question and answer accordingly...thanks
before I answer your questions, before the amalgamation, was the so called igbo kingdom spread across these regions that you are claiming to be part of biafra?
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by drnoel: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
93xtr09r:

See them frustrated hypocrites and propagandists doing what they know how to do best - lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-former-us-congressman-biafra-relief-flights-pilot-robert-dornan-backs-referendum-1551011

British MP Angela Rayner admired the passion and love Biafrans have for Biafra -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzwFvf6-ySE

http://www.ireporteronline.com/p17279_biafra-another-uk-parliament-lawyer-joins-the-race-for-biafra-independence#sthash.Kg59JNOu.QkHoVyWE.dpuf

U are a lost course
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

1)Which of my statements denotes me seeing this as party related? Or because I mentioned Buhari? is buhari president of APC or Nigeria? Aren't you myopic bro? And you want to educate others? hahahahaha

2)See yourself...So the agitation isn't international? how delusional, illogical, myopic and ignorant can one be? So what made buhari to comment on it even in far away New York? Minister of Foreign affairs just commented? Amnesty international has documentation on same? UN has gotten several memo on same... Protest has gone on in basically all countries...Which media organization in the world today isn't covering same? so how international can this be? even parliamentarians in UK has discussed same...deliver yourself first boy!!!

3)You have proved yourself an ignoramus of highest degree...Sanusi Lamido Sanusi prophesied long time ago about the new Biafra agitation...Read his article; "Yoruba is the problem of Nigeria". and come back here to spew trash.

4) Plz did you watch Prof Soludo video at all or you just an ignorant fool? Which kind of human are you? A video in which he discussed the New Biafra with all Igbo leaders and business ken present? You're sick upstairs... sorry...no offense intended

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by humilitypays(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

‎I don't think any Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa man is praying for war....but in life, when danger befalls you and threatens your existence, you have no option but to fight to live; it's a natural trait in all humans and animals.

Mind you, Igbo people didn't just wake up one day to declare war against other Nigerians in 1967; if u doubt it, go and read the war history written by foreign war historians, don't read one written by Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa...read the ones written by foreign historians and u will understand that Biafra (Igbos and today Niger Delta) were pushed to the wall by Hausa/Fulani.

The imminent cause of the civil war was the 1966 pogrom; google it and read about it.

If northerners didn't carry out the 1966 pogrom aimed at wiping out Igbo/Niger Delta from the face of the earth, in which they went on killing sprey, slaughtering civilian Igbo women, children and adults‎ living innocently in the north, there wouldn't have been civil war in Nigeria at all.

So it was the 1966 pogrom that led to the war.

If you also study what's happening today, you will realize that Hausa/Fulani people love violence and killing of innocent civilians for non justifiable reasons; either for their barbaric religion or for political disagreement as seen in the cases of 2011 presidential election and Boko Haram insurgency of today.

Yorubas aren't violent...they are peaceful...the only issue Igbos have with Yorubas is Yorubas cunning attitudes of using the Igbos to make friendship with the north by always siding with the north in national politics out of fear and other reasons.

So before u say something, read history....Igbo people didn't declare war, they only asked for freedom from oppression ‎in the midst of mass slaughtering of their people by the people they call countrymen.

It was Gowon backed by then British govt. that declared war; Police Action to forcefully return Biafra back to Nigeria. So get your facts right, Igbos didn't make any war mistake....war was declared on them for declaring themselves free from Nigeria, and they had no option than to fight to live, which led to the war.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by 93xtr09r: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

U are a lost course

You remain a confused hypocrite and propagandist...

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mujaheeeden: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
before I answer your questions, before the amalgamation, was the so called igbo kingdom spread across these regions that you are claiming to be part of biafra?
yes. .cc igboid kindly educate her the places where igbos could be found

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:

cheesycheesycheesy See reasoning...

1) Nothing changed about their geographical location...

2) Something changed about their nomenclature...eg Obigbo to Oyigbo ; Igweocha to Port Harcourt etc

3) Something changed about their political boundary delineation...eg South-South came out...a term unknown to any Geography text in the world. Niger Delta came up whose boundary has changed with different Nigeria leaders latest being Obasanjo.

4)So these regions existed before the FORCED amalgamation.

5)https://www.nairaland.com/3443446/igbo-speaking-communities-kogi-state

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by 93xtr09r: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
how many times will you and your kin quote me with this recycled trash, we are watching how this hilarious attempt to mooch off other regions will end, even though it's ridiculous, but we choose to watch how you intend to corce this your parasitic ideas of biafra into other regions,if we are scared of leaving our slaves masters, what does that make you igbos?, leeches? grin

I feel your eternal pains and grief but I can't help you out.

For the sake of emphasis, Igbos don't need you and all you stand for. The Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy ass-licking minions who are desperately seeking unnecessary attentions from the Igbo Nation.

Bunch of greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites!

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
yes. .cc igboid kindly educate her the places where igbos could be found
igbos can be found there probably because of trading and migration, here the reason I used before the amalgamation, hope you get the drift, that they migrated there and after three generations decided to settle down there doesn't make it a baifran territory,anyway no need to all the shoving, we shall see how this parasitic poaching turns out
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mujaheeeden: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

Oh what a sad narrative but ur Dad is a strongman and those kind of men deserve optimum respect and honour. He has a fan in me already. No I haven't joined my mothers people though my western cousins are more fun than my igbo ones but I align myself with my eastern cousins and heritage becos every igbo man will answer his father's name not his mothers.
Kindly leave those igbos to fight for themselves because there is sense sometimes in evey Nonsense.

I'm not a fan of IPOB but i ll not condemn them because someone needs to do the dirty job.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
93xtr09r:

I feel your eternal pains and grief but I can't help you out.

For the sake of emphasis, Igbos don't need you and all you stand for. The Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy ass-licking minions who are desperately seeking unnecessary attentions from the Igbo Nation.

well I think if you are poaching other regions just because of oil,that makes you the parasites, don't you think the name siuts you better? grin
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mujaheeeden: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
igbos can be found there probably because of trading and migration, here the reason I used before the amalgamation, hope you get the drift, that they migrated there and after three generations decided to settle down there doesn't make it a baifran territory,anyway no need to all the shoving, we shall see how this parasitic poaching turns out
we are all migrants here. As an Edo girl will you be happy if i call you a yoruba that migrated to the present day Benin?

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

cheesycheesycheesy See reasoning...

1) Nothing changed about their geographical location...

2) Something changed about their nomenclature...eg Obigbo to Oyigbo ; Igweocha to Port Harcourt etc

3) Something changed about their political boundary delineation...eg South-South came out...a term unknown to any Geography text in the world. Niger Delta came up whose boundary has changed with different Nigeria leaders latest being Obasanjo.

4)So these regions existed before the FORCED amalgamation.

5)https://www.nairaland.com/3443446/igbo-speaking-communities-kogi-state
that a group of people migrated and decided to settle doesn't not mean your baifran territory now extends there, go and ask the anioma people why they address themselves as Delta igbos, anyway, like I said earlier, we are watching how this mooching off conspiracy brought through biafra will pan out for your agitation, adiós
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
we are all migrants here. As an Edo girl will you be happy if i call you a yoruba that migrated to the present day Benin?
hehehehe, that will be a hilarious misconception
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

cheesygringrin love your smart deduction from his tales ...

I was tempted to use my dad's picture in Biafran army uniform as my profile picture here...but I later decided otherwise. This man till now can't use one of his hands very well due to severe bullet injuries from the war. But he's always proud to see the agitation is still on...Not to talk of loved ones he lost in the war. What can beat such dedication?

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by 93xtr09r: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
well I think if you are poaching other regions just because of oil,that makes you the parasites, don't you think the name siuts you better? grin

I understand and feel your eternal pains and grief especially since many Igbos are ever determined to have a separate existence from you greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

If you're learned and sane you would have understood that you and all you stand for have freedom of association. So the earlier you channel your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mujaheeeden: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, that will be a hilarious misconception
why? Study the history of the benins then come back lets discuss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija / Ex-cbn Governor, Sanusi, Joins Blackstone / It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.