Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,430 members, 7,911,071 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (784015 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2010
Guys please where is the ministry of education likewise foreign affairs. Must I certify my certificates in Abuja or it can be done in all state secretariats? Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2010
Any clue pls
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2010
For detailed explanation and information regarding all visas to Cyprus check www.touristvisas.info

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Babakunle1: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2010
Sithanda:

Guys please where is the ministry of education likewise foreign affairs. Must I certify my certificates in Abuja or it can be done in all state secretariats? Thanks

at my back yard. Boolo!!!
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2010
you can imagine d nuissance n riff-raff talking trash. if u gat no info no probs, av gatta do ma research thru beta means
Re: North Cyprus by justhustle: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2010
@wip4 and all others

I wish to inquire about how to get a tax clearance certificate and a guarantee letter for student visa application to Cyprus (via Turkish embassy.
Am a little bit confused here as i will be sponsoring myself, i have enough cash in savings to finance my studies but presently do not work, how do i get an income tax clearance as stipulated by the Turkish embassy as one of the requirement and a guarantee letter.
Useful hints will be appreciated
Thanks a million guys
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2010
Jushustle,

Are you going as a Master or Phd student? if yes you are old enuf to sponse yoursef. how do you get the money to pay your school fees ? you living expenses and further payment of fees in school? but if you are going as undergrdautae you may not be allow to sponse your sef.  A gurantee letter will sound like this :

LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP/UNDERTAKING
I am the Biological father or Uncle of JUSTHUSTLE and i will be sponsoring him for further education in LASU for Hutling program. I have paid his skool fees as stated by the above-mentioned skool. I have been responsible for his education from childhood and i am still capable of sponsoring him throughout his stay ONDO. bla bla bla bla bla bla. I am also confirming he will not engage himself in any paid job throught his stay and he will be going with additional 1000000USD. bl bla bla bla.    signed and NOTARY PULIC ATTESTATE.

it looks like dat above. so if you dont hav father or mother or uncle then you need to justify how you get the money and how the money can sponsor you for further studies so that you wont turn redundant at CYPRUS. also if you have company you supposed pay for tax yearly or monthly so you go to the local gov or the tax office where your compnay is located and declear to them and you will be given form to register and pay for tax and then you can hav tax clearance. But if your sponsor or you are Govenement worker then you can get that from your monthly deductions. hope i sclear enuf
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2010
abeg can I have the website address or links to airlines flying Cyprus from Nigeria or any related info. Pls I nid to know d price 4 planning purpose. 10ks
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2010
turkish airline
thy.com
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2010
thanks iz2much, I av checked it n gotten d info nidd

pls more if there is any other airline so I can compare prices n services
Re: North Cyprus by justhustle: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2010
thanks wip4

are you saying if i work and tax is deducted then i do not need tax clearance?
am going for masters degree>

what would you advise i do with regards to the tax clearance tingy.

i use to work,it was contract based so i left at the end of my contract,but i had saved enough to sponsor myself for the masters degree program.

do get back to me

holler
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2010
justhustle.

is beter for you to put the money in ur dad account and let him act as your sponsor and write the sponsorship letter and use his tax clearance. if you ar still confused serach for me email in this trend and email me.
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2010
there are other airline, but i dont think it will be wise to do that since you are new to north Cyprus. there is Qatar and emirate airlines, they are cheap but they route Dubai before Istanbul. make your choice
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2010
Thanks man, so u mean it's better to take Turkish airlines. I have visited their web but I couldn't find the price for the ticket. I also sent a mail to their lagos office but no response yet. Do you have the updated ticket price
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2010
972$ as at
7-7-2010
1.15pm

ticket booked for
friday 24 Sept 2010 from Lagos-Lefkosia
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2010
Thanks, I've gotten d price. Can I go to d embassy @ d end of this month. Hope it's not a crime to get to Cyrus like 3wks b4 resumption cox I.d like to travel late August n school is resuming sep 20
Re: North Cyprus by smolelekan: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2010
abeg @Sithanda,  how much u get am,  and which airline.

@iz2much pls i have my final accep letter from EUL now but pls regarding the accommodation, can i get a 1 bedroom apartment, furnished with AC for at least 150 - 180dollars, and (2) will i pay for accommodation in advance like upfront maybe i pay for 6months or 1yr ? or I pay monthly ? Pls i need to know this because in EUL i will be paying for dorm per sems .
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2010
@

Yea you can 1 room self contaın. but ı dont know about the prıce. accomdation is kında cheap there compaıred to where ı stay. ı dont know much about EMU ıts ın Magusa whıle ı school ın CIU at lekosıa.
dırect that ? to wıp4 he wıll be ın best postıon to answer you. Good luck
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2010
@ Iz2much u mean u dey ciu? Can I come to Cyprus like 3wks before resumption so I can know when to book my appointment.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2010
Guys where u dey. Answer me Abeg
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2010
@@
yea i school in CIU, i think you can come but i will advice you to come a week before resumption. oor even a week after resumption in other to meet new student like you to do your accommodation running with. but if you intend to stay in the school apartment or dorm, or you got a friend there. you can come. dont worry you will soon get tried of the whole thing dont rush, i came a month after resumption
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2010
@Iz2much- Thx, guess u're running ur masters. I.d like to land Last wk in august cox I've a snr friend who's finished his masters n will b leaving In september. I'd like to have ur facebook id or mail Id so we can talk better!
Re: North Cyprus by whitechriz(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2010
which bank do you pay the school fee forEMU here in Nigeria ?
Re: North Cyprus by whitechriz(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2010
Please who tell me more about this profeiency exam and other thing done when you arrive NC??

THANKS
Re: North Cyprus by whitechriz(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2010
ANY ONE HERE IN EMU Cyprus
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ wip4 n iz2much is d letter of sponsorhip the same as guarantee letter and does it need to be signed by the student. Thabnx 4 being there guys.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ white, Open a dom ac wt gtb save some euros in d ac then send to the school ac details
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2010
sithanda,

yeah
Re: North Cyprus by smolelekan: 2:01am On Jul 16, 2010
wip4:

sithanda,

yeah

Abeg answer my QUE regarding the apartment, pls asap because i have my final acceptance letter now and i will be going to the embassy very soon ,
Re: North Cyprus by smolelekan: 2:12am On Jul 16, 2010
whitechriz:

which bank do you pay the school fee forEMU here in Nigeria ?

For me, I payed EUL through my First Bank Savings Acct, it's easy for me compared to the dorm acct, they will only ask you to deposit the exact amount in nairas, dey will ask for conditional acceptance letter, high schl certificate, birth certificate and passport page. 4-5 days u will have your telex receipt. Just go to any of there branch and make an enquiry .

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 16, 2010
@wip 4 n Iz2much do u mean I'll also sign d guarantee letter?
Re: North Cyprus by whitechriz(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2010
Hello.

My own school is Emu is there no one in the school or intending to school at Emu ? why is no one talkin about Emu here ? Please i like to know
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.