Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,418 members, 7,911,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (783999 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2010
sithanda,

the address is nothing just ensure your visa documents are complete and orderly. they have no time to be checking amazone4 or 5.
Re: North Cyprus by Morrison2: 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2010
Wip4,

Thank you very much, i really appreciate your help. I'm from Nigeria and Yes i can read and write very well, espcially in english. but is seeking ur help concerning what i dont know wrong or means i'm a dummy?,  i must say i'm really hurt seeing what u now think about me. Moreover if i keep quiet and presume i know everything i might just end up getting the wrong things done (there are many who claims to know everything--I'm not one of them) so i think its better to seek help or advice from those who knows better (in this case: university admission in turkey). this is the reason i'm here, to know what i dont know. (i will never claim to know what i dont know even if it hurts to know i dont know it,  i'll simply ask like thissmiley Please is the tuition for turkish universities for per semester or yearly or does it vary from University to University? (I really want to know so i can calculate the yearly equivalence in Naira or in USD because i need to know the approximate financial implication i.e tuition for a year becuase i may be required to pay the tuition yearly as an internationa student).

Best Regards and thanks for all the help.
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2010
Morrison,

it is written bodily that the fees on that site is pa semester and this is use to INDICATE (*) : fee per semester . Faculty of Arts and Sciences:USD683.00 *.
you will get enough information on that site and that was why i gave you the site. Google other universities in turkey as well, mind you the private universities in turkey are more expensive but if you want a university that the INSTRUCTION is English through out then just choose btwn Bogazci or METU. Google, braintrack, and search engines will help you.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Morrison2: 2:56am On Jul 23, 2010
Wip4,

Thank you for the info. Bogazici seem okey for me so i'll keep an eye on its pages for the next application period. besides they dont have computer science so i will be applying for computer engineering which is in the faculty of engineering.

Cheers,
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2010
Okay they've sent ma name. You said complete and orderly. Here is d list of what I've- guarantee letter, neco result, statement of ac, reference letter, visa form, photocopy of cac certificate, photocopy of income tax. Any other one? Pls notify me. Do I need a letter from lawyer? Or any other?
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2010
Wip4 pls reply
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2010
sithanda,

check the Turkish embassy website, you will surely see Wat you need to submit wit your visa application, everything is written accordingly and boldly there, the embassy websites can say more becos if there is any changes on requirements that is where you will get it. good luck!!
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2010
Wip4
Thx. I've checked but I've questions on filling the visa form- duration of stay, date of arrival, date of departure, port of first entry or transit route, name of host or company in turkey, in the case of transit, have you an entry permit? Pls help in answering these questions correctly.
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2010
sithanda,

DURATION OF STAY: few days

DATE oF ARRIVAL : will be 1 day after you depart e.g 21-09-2010

DATE of departure: put a either one week before ur skool resumes or a week after or inbtwn. e.g 20th sep 2010

port of entry: ERCAN

name of host: your skool name

have you permit before: i dont know; if you hav entry permit b4 say YES and if not say NO.

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by smolelekan: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2010
grin, NO NEW POST ? shocked shocked
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hi guys
Just wanna say hi, i'm kinda enjoying the vital information on this thread
i wish we could get more or likes of this thread on other issues
Thumb's up wip4
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2010
where u dey mr yemi
Re: North Cyprus by Yemming(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2010
Sithanda:

where u dey mr yemi

i dey here bro, abeg tell me wetin i go do
Re: North Cyprus by Yemming(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2010
bro, na me nid ur help ooo, i no fit scam u
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2010
50% SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ANY PROGRAM AT EMU CYPRUS: In order to help Nigerian applicants Mr wip has worked and mapped out assured 50% SCHOLARSHIPS for applicants into any EMU program.

NOTE: please only students that are ready to study in Cyprus EMU north Cyprus should contact me. Many do send message to my email and even send documents and i have gotten admission for whom ever has sent me his/her documents. i have given wat ever advise also. Just your olevel and intl passport. THE ADMISSION IS FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREEEEEEEEEE if you are not interested not becos i said admission is FREE that you should bombard my email wit documents this is MY RAMADAN GIFTS to Nigerian. I am talking with other universities in both North and south Cyprus about this as well and as soon as they yield i shall inform applicants here also.

LATEST NEWS and also those wanting to study at turkish universities after my summer tour i shall update you on what i have discussed wit the skools on how to waive the GRE, SAT exams for Nigerian only. Good luk in your educational pursuit.

NOTE: pls i dont work with LABOUR DEPARTMENTS in any of these places, i can ONLY GUARANTEE scholarships NOT JOBSSSS as many will be interested in JOBS. read tru this thread very well most FAQ has been answered already so you dont need to ask me any answered questions.
Re: North Cyprus by Morrison2: 2:41am On Jul 31, 2010
@Wip

Thanks for ur standard help to everyone.
i would like to take advantage of the NC EMU 50% Scholarship while i wait for latest news from turkey.
i will forward my olevel result and my intl. passport copy to your email now.

thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Yemming(m): 5:41am On Jul 31, 2010
wip4:

50% SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ANY PROGRAM AT EMU CYPRUS: In order to help Nigerian applicants Mr wip has worked and mapped out assured 50% SCHOLARSHIPS for applicants into any EMU program.

NOTE: please only students that are ready to study in Cyprus EMU north Cyprus should contact me. Many do send message to my email and even send documents and i have gotten admission for whom ever has sent me his/her documents. i have given wat ever advise also. Just your olevel and intl passport. THE ADMISSION IS FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREEEEEEEEEE if you are not interested not becos i said admission is FREE that you should bombard my email wit documents this is MY RAMADAN GIFTS to Nigerian. I am talking with other universities in both North and south Cyprus about this as well and as soon as they yield i shall inform applicants here also.

LATEST NEWS and also those wanting to study at turkish universities after my summer tour i shall update you on what i have discussed wit the skools on how to waive the GRE, SAT exams for Nigerian only. Good luk in your educational pursuit.

NOTE: pls i dont work with LABOUR DEPARTMENTS in any of these places, i can ONLY GUARANTEE scholarships NOT JOBSSSS as many will be interested in JOBS. read tru this thread very well most FAQ has been answered already so you dont need to ask me any answered questions.

@wip4
bro thanks for this info, please whats your email address? i will forward my documents to you immediately, i really need this as soon as possible,

will be expecting your response
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2010
@yemming,

My email address is in this thread kindly check tru to find it cos it will help you to know more about studying in Cyprus and Turkey and you will get answer to your question by checking tru the thread.

@ morrion,
I will like to know if is Turkey you intend to study or Cyprus? if Cyprus you can take this advantage now but if turkey am yet to finalized with the universities.

EMU scholarships: HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Social sciences, IT and Computer related courses: if you obtain 50% scholarships, means you pay 1.725,00 USD/semester and you can pay installments after first semesters like this : during registration pay: 692,50USD, each month you pay :387,50 USD to cover your semester fees.

Engineering, law, Architecture: if you obtain 50% scholarships you pay : 2.100,00USD/semester and you pay installments as well.

NOTE: dont just send me documents cos the admission is free and waste my time JUST FOR REAL INTERESTED STUDENTS, reasons : many has gotten admission more than 6 months now and yet to pay the tuition fees to the school, BASICALLY for ONLY REAL APPLICANTS.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2010
@ wip4, pls drop turkish embassy website cos the one wey i get was not updated recently
@yemi how far have u sent it or u ar givn it up 4 emu
Re: North Cyprus by Yemming(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2010
Sithanda:

@ wip4, pls drop turkish embassy website cos the one wey i get was not updated recently
@yemi how far have u sent it or u ar givn it up 4 emu

i have sent it to the school
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2010
yemming,

I got your email and documents, on Monday you shall get your admission letter deliver to you. CONGRATULATION your olevel result is so nice i am thinkin of securing you 75% scholarships but i think 50% will be okay.
Good luck!
Re: North Cyprus by johnson11(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2010
@ wips and others
I heard that there is an age limit when applying for Undergraduate that you must not be more than 26? is it true?
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2010
Johnson11,

To enter university in north Cyprus for undergraduate courses you should be less than 25yrs or exactly 25yrs at time of application. if you are more than that, you wont be admitted cos they do have age limit over there.
At South Cyprus some schools might take you with like 26 to 27yrs but 26ys is more reasonable cos of the visa. if you are looking at North Cyprus you can take the advantage of 50% scholarships i am rolling out. good luck but if your older than these ages hmmmmm you can try Philippines, UK, Hungary India etc , no age limit.
Re: North Cyprus by Yemming(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2010
wip4:

yemming,

I got your email and documents, on Monday you shall get your admission letter deliver to you. CONGRATULATION your olevel result is so nice i am thinkin of securing you 75% scholarships but i think 50% will be okay.
Good luck!

bro 75% will be great, hope you got my second email, bro i have a professional diploma as a social worker from the universitty of lagos and i can authoritatively say that im a social worker, please and please help me get the 75% scholarship,

I BELIEVE YOU ARE GOD SENT, EGBON MI EJO E RAN MI LOWO,
Re: North Cyprus by Morrison2: 2:16am On Aug 01, 2010
wip4:

@ morrion,
I will like to know if is Turkey you intend to study or Cyprus? if Cyprus you can take this advantage now but if turkey am yet to finalized with the universities.

@Wip
I would like to study in Turkey but since you are yet to finalize issues with the universities i'll simply wait. BUT i'm thinking if i could get my course of study(Computer Science) in North Cyprus  and meet up with the 50% scholarship demands for september, i may consider North Cyprus. so how much do i have to pay after getting my acceptance letter or before applying for visa to NC as a student.

I have also sent you an email. please get back to me soon so i can reach a final decision.
Re: North Cyprus by johnson11(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2010
wip4:

Johnson11,

To enter university in north Cyprus for undergraduate courses you should be less than 25yrs or exactly 25yrs at time of application. if you are more than that, you wont be admitted cos they do have age limit over there.
At South Cyprus some schools might take you with like 26 to 27yrs but 26ys is more reasonable cos of the visa. if you are looking at North Cyprus you can take the advantage of 50% scholarships i am rolling out. good luck but if your older than these ages hmmmmm you can try Philippines, UK, Hungary India etc , no age limit.

@ wip
what about turkish university does it have age barrier too?
Re: North Cyprus by Newnikolas(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2010
With the right documents in place, is CYPRUS visa difficult to come by? Please share your opinion!
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2010
@newnikolas, its easy to get wit right docus.

@all, hows d thread doing? hope u've gained something here?

@wip, tnx 4 d help u rendering. kinda shed more lights
as per the scholarship, a guy is disturbing saying he doesnt
know u so i asked him 2 come read some of ur posts here

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2010
suxes2005,

hey brov how are you and your end? miss u! yeah i have talked about the scholarships for EMU applicants. That your guy dont need to know me pls help me tell him that it was few pple that knows Jesus that time but he saved many, he can read my craps here and ask any questions on this thread i shall respond if such questions worth to respond to and i can advise and guide him oNLY if he wants. tanks man hope u are doing great, wish you da best!
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2010
thans wip

i am doing fine,

dat was wat i also told him
to come check on u here,

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2010
Guys pls I need info on how to certify my result. Help
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2010
@succex wat are d right documents in getting d visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.