Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,496 members, 7,888,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:59 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (780609 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Rhems01: 5:16am On Dec 26, 2013
giftope: Any lady in lagos please ? only guys guys haba, am a lady please i need females to discuss on how far they have gone

Hi @giftope, i'm a lady. I'm going to abj on the 6th. Whats up? How far have you gone?
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 5:48am On Dec 26, 2013
Adepupo12: Wow just gotten my admission, thank God........merry christmas people.
wow, dats gr8t, wen did u apply? I wuld b applyin 2dai n hpfuly payin my fees b4 d end of nxt wik. Congrts bro
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 6:05am On Dec 26, 2013
Ilodigweudoka:
pekolyn hotel ltd. kubwa. before police housing college. had a friend that lodged there he said the place is neat n cool n quiet infact he was suprised at the view cos a taxi driver took him there. #2500

And its close to embassy right?
Re: North Cyprus by mirrorman: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2013
justwise: @wip7

Please use the report button a lot more, i can see that some questionable characters have invaded the thread.

Thank you and happy xmas
me wip, reading from Ur previous post , I know you have been of help on this thread but you are also doing it for selfish reasons, because through out this thread you have always been against anyone wanting to help others for free just like you especially if the person is offering to render help to other school apart from emu ... Is it because of the commission been given to you for each students you bring to the school , after u deceive them with the free laptop not knowing it's like less than one percent of the money you make in total from the commission been given to you to by emu,must you be so greedy ?
Re: North Cyprus by giftope: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2013
[/quote]
Hi @giftope, i'm a lady. I'm going to abj on the 6th. Whats up? How far have you gone?[quote]

yea I was there last two weeks how do we meet
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2013
M
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2013
trojanni: wow, dats gr8t, wen did u apply? I wuld b applyin 2dai n hpfuly payin my fees b4 d end of nxt wik. Congrts bro
tanx man, i applied last week, i got my admission yesterday,payment deadline is on 2nd week of january.
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2013
onedebos:

And its close to embassy right?
its close to MOE but am not too sure of the proximity to the embassy. but i strongly believe that the fare from there to embassy is betwn 300 to 500 for taxi. you all know movement in abj town is via taxi no pick n drop bustop to bustop except that long shuttle bus that only plies one route.
so wether close or far taxi will always collect round figure 500, so far its called taxi. pick the green cabs they seem to be cheaper than other electronic ones. hope it helps
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2013
wip7:

I will surely use that boss...too much questionable characters......will u be coming to our island for new year celebration? if yes, let us know atleast 2days for proper and special dishes!!!!! Wish u all the best of the new year!

New year will be too soon for me, I can't even make any traveling plan this year but next yr will be completely different as i will have more time and resource to get-way a bit from cold England..

All the very best for the new year

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2013
mirrorman: me wip, reading from Ur previous post , I know you have been of help on this thread but you are also doing it for selfish reasons, because through out this thread you have always been against anyone wanting to help others for free just like you especially if the person is offering to render help to other school apart from emu ... Is it because of the commission been given to you for each students you bring to the school , after u deceive them with the free laptop not knowing it's like less than one percent of the money you make in total from the commission been given to you to by emu,must you be so greedy ?

Can you explain what you meant by that? Emu promised students laptop and did not full-fill their promise or what?
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2013
Ilodigweudoka:
its close to MOE but am not too sure of the proximity to the embassy. but i strongly believe that the fare from there to embassy is betwn 300 to 500 for taxi. you all know movement in abj town is via taxi no pick n drop bustop to bustop except that long shuttle bus that only plies one route.
so wether close or far taxi will always collect round figure 500, so far its called taxi. pick the green cabs they seem to be cheaper than other electronic ones. hope it helps

Alright thanks boss.

Just made a call to Pekolyn. Their cheapest room Is #3,800
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2013
justwise: [/b]

New year will be too soon for me, I can't even make any traveling plan this year but next yr will be completely different as i will have more time and resource to get-way a bit from cold England..

All the very best for the new year

hmmm try to get away from that freezer of England...i was actually in England last wknd...i had to cry my head back to my Cyprus island...i was greeted with flu at Liverpool...but felt surprise still found some guys looking like Jamaican still playing guitar by road side and few people dropping in coins in that deadly cold....i hail you guys alot.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2013
mirrorman: me wip, reading from Ur previous post , I know you have been of help on this thread but you are also doing it for selfish reasons, because through out this thread you have always been against anyone wanting to help others for free just like you especially if the person is offering to render help to other school apart from emu ... Is it because of the commission been given to you for each students you bring to the school , after u deceive them with the free laptop not knowing it's like less than one percent of the money you make in total from the commission been given to you to by emu,must you be so greedy ?

hmm Son.......don't be discouraged you can still make it!! its all about dedicating your life to helping others, be straightforward, don't be fraudulent, be independent, be honest to yourself and to people around you. Read your books alot, be creative and have significant contribution to your community.....finally have a positive mindset. I wish you more successful journey. Happy new year in advance!!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by dahfweshdude69: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2013
EMU gives free laptop? cheesy
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2013
wip7:

hmmm try to get away from that freezer of England...i was actually in England last wknd...i had to cry my head back to my Cyprus island...i was greeted with flu at Liverpool...but felt surprise still found some guys looking like Jamaican still playing guitar by road side and few people dropping in coins in that deadly cold....i hail you guys alot.

Oga wip u don return to Island ba? U fit get chance reply my e-mail as promised?
Re: North Cyprus by Rhems01: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2013
giftope: Hi @giftope, i'm a lady. I'm going to abj on the 6th. Whats up? How far have you gone?

yea I was there last two weeks how do we meet

I could add you on facebook, whats ur facebook name so we can send direct messages?
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2013
Rhems01:

I could add you on facebook, whats ur facebook name so we can send direct messages?

Use nairaland email system to exchange any personal detail, don't drop them here

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2013
onedebos:

Oga wip u don return to Island ba? U fit get chance reply my e-mail as promised?

Yes am back to town. Will do u reply.
Re: North Cyprus by dahfweshdude69: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2013
@Mr wip... can I still meet up with spring semester for emu or I should wait till the next semester... and Please when is the next semester admission intake coming up?
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2013
dahfweshdude69: @Mr wip... can I still meet up with spring semester for emu or I should wait till the next semester... and Please when is the next semester admission intake coming up?
bro u can still meet up,i applied last week and got my admission yesterday,just send your docs to mr wip, he'll help you out.

My 3spoons

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=Ilodigweudoka]
Bro about the authentication from ministry of education,can i use my waec and neco printout because my age on my original waec and neco result and my birth certificate do not correspond?
Re: North Cyprus by mirrorman: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Can you explain what you meant by that? Emu promised students laptop and did not full-fill their promise or what?
u miscoste the sentence... Me winp was the one who gave out laptops just to lure students to apply through him .. I am not against his marketing strategy , what am against is his attitude towards other people rendering same services he renders for free expecially when it the other person is registring students in another school... He sees it as fraud... Shy is that ..
Re: North Cyprus by Rhems01: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
justwise:

Use nairaland email system to exchange any personal detail, don't drop them here
I dont see d emails sent to me here. Just some error message. But its cool tho
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oga wip, pls check your email, i jst sent in my docs. immediately i gt my accptnce letter,i wuld proceed 2 pay my fees that same day.... oga wip, pls dnt 4gt d scholarship ohh, ur boy is loyal.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
trojanni: Oga wip, pls check your email, i jst sent in my docs. immediately i gt my accptnce letter,i wuld proceed 2 pay my fees that same day.... oga wip, pls dnt 4gt d scholarship ohh, ur boy is loyal.

Received and replied you. Scholarship application is free and applicable to all incoming students. Send me your photograph passport.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
BACHELOR IN MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING AT EMU

I will like to bring to applicant notice, we do offer the above-mentioned program at bachelor level unfortunately most applicants are not aware. I had a meeting early today with the program coordinator and EMU Vice rector due to low patronage of the said program. The program offers double degree with combination of engineering and business.

Career opportunities: Graduates of the Management Engineering Program are involved in the design, development and management of integrated and complex processes involving information, technology, humans, materials and capital.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
wip7: BACHELOR IN MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING AT EMU

I will like to bring to applicants notice, we do offer the above-mentioned program at bachelor level unfortunately most applicants are not aware. I had a meeting early today with the program coordinator and EMU Vice rector due to low patronage of the said program. The program offers double degree with combination of engineering and business.

Career opportunities: Graduates of the Management Engineering Program are involved in the design, development and management of integrated and complex processes involving information, technology, humans, materials and capital.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
wip7:

Received and replied you. Scholarship application is free and applicable to all incoming students. Send me your photograph passport.

jst snt it. tnks a mill.

bst day ever
Re: North Cyprus by dfutbolar: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
Rhems01:

Hi @giftope, i'm a lady. I'm going to abj on the 6th. Whats up? How far have you gone?

hi rhems01.
I followed ur post and saw we are goin for d same course intl relatns. So is urs a masters or undergraduate program?
I'm presently waiting ma acceptance letter and once i see it d nxt tin is to make payement i tried sending a mail via nairaland bt it wont go tru.
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Rhems01:
I dont see d emails sent to me here. Just some error message. But its cool tho

dfutbolar:

hi rhems01.
I followed ur post and saw we are goin for d same course intl relatns. So is urs a masters or undergraduate program?
I'm presently waiting ma acceptance letter and once i see it d nxt tin is to make payement i tried sending a mail via nairaland bt it wont go tru.

You need to follow the person first before sending email to that person

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
mirrorman: u miscoste the sentence... Me winp was the one who gave out laptops just to lure students to apply through him .. I am not against his marketing strategy , what am against is his attitude towards other people rendering same services he renders for free expecially when it the other person is registring students in another school... He sees it as fraud... Shy is that ..

I did not misconstrue any sentence, i want you to explain your allegation against him but you keep running away from the question, you just registered yesterday and this is your 3rd post here, so what attitude are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by dfutbolar: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=Ilodigweudoka[/quote]

bro u ave nt replied my mail.
Still waiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.