Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,496 members, 7,888,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:59 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (780608 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
justwise:

I did not misconstrue any sentence, i want you to explain your allegation against him but you keep running away from the question, you just registered yesterday and this is your 3rd post here, so what attitude are you talking about?
This sounds like jealous so called agent who wants to take money from students to put their names forward. Something that Mr wip7 does for free.
Spelling is awfull, can not (or will not) even get name right.
I think this is big fraud trying to be clever but failing and looking foolish,

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by Rhems01: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
dfutbolar:

hi rhems01.
I followed ur post and saw we are goin for d same course intl relatns. So is urs a masters or undergraduate program?
I'm presently waiting ma acceptance letter and once i see it d nxt tin is to make payement i tried sending a mail via nairaland bt it wont go tru.

Oh okay. Mine is undergraduate...
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=trojanni]
Bro which course are you going for?
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=Adepupo12][/quote]am goin 4 info tech, undagrad. U?
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
onedebos:

Alright thanks boss.

Just made a call to Pekolyn. Their cheapest room Is #3,800
i guess its cos of the yuletide season. a friend also confirmed one very close to Aso Microfinance at Maraba. he said #2900. trying to help you with options. sorry am not being specific.
Re: North Cyprus by dfutbolar: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Rhems01:

Oh okay. Mine is undergraduate...

aiit mine is postgraduate. seyidfutbolar@gmail.com
we'll get to meet soon..
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
trojanni: am goin 4 info tech, undagrad. U?
bro we are on the same part am also gion for info tech. Av sent u a pm check your mail.
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=Ilodigweudoka]
Bro please answer my question
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=Adepupo12][/quote]
yes you can use your print out. its not like they go focused checking out for those things all they want to see are the grades and if it tally with the name. but to be on a safe side just go with a scracth card and pretend you ve not gotten the original, the lady in the office will personally scracth and print out for you just to confirm, then the print out copy would be stamped and signed on
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=dfutbolar][/quote]
bro i got it and i wil reply you proper. as for the payment stuff drop it here i think those that have their confiration letters can advice you better. as for me i made my payment through GT Bank, i opened a gtb current account paid in the naira equivalent of my tuition fee into the account as to dollar rate at that moment wich the bank staff gave me. and he processed a telex transfer into the schools's account. and i got the telex copy/reciept wich i forwarded to wip, but til now i am yet to get my confirmation letter and today marks it a week since i paid. for your other question will reply you soon
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2013
baba WIP, compliments! i have gathered all required docs to be presented at the embassy but the confirmation letter. and i didnt send the reciept to the school's mail but to you, pls should i be worried about this? cos lately i have partially been a bank staff cos every chance i get i find myself inside the banking hall lodging complains and they keep on telling me that the money have gone. help out OGA WIP
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 6:09am On Dec 27, 2013
Ilodigweudoka: baba WIP, compliments! i have gathered all required docs to be presented at the embassy but the confirmation letter. and i didnt send the reciept to the school's mail but to you, pls should i be worried about this? cos lately i have partially been a bank staff cos every chance i get i find myself inside the banking hall lodging complains and they keep on telling me that the money have gone. help out OGA WIP

Have you tried sending your telex copy to EMU's registrar email. They don't reply emails but once na money mata dem go respond. Might take 2-3days.
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 6:12am On Dec 27, 2013
Ilodigweudoka:
i guess its cos of the yuletide season. a friend also confirmed one very close to Aso Microfinance at Maraba. he said #2900. trying to help you with options. sorry am not being specific.

Yeah its alright. Just want us to put a wide variety on This forum to help others.

Heard Kubwa Is quite noisy.
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 6:20am On Dec 27, 2013
Adepupo12: bro we are on the same part am also gion for info tech. Av sent u a pm check your mail.
checked, buh ntin. Snd it 2 jackoo4life@yahoo.com
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 7:15am On Dec 27, 2013
trojanni: checked, buh ntin. Snd it 2 jackoo4life@yahoo.com
ok bro
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Ilodigweudoka:
yes you can use your print out. its not like they go focused checking out for those things all they want to see are the grades and if it tally with the name. but to be on a safe side just go with a scracth card and pretend you ve not gotten the original, the lady in the office will personally scracth and print out for you just to confirm, then the print out copy would be stamped and signed on
bro tanx
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2013
onedebos:

Yeah its alright. Just want us to put a wide variety on This forum to help others.

Heard Kubwa Is quite noisy.
i cant really tell of the serenity of the terrains in abj. in all my visits havent spent more than 2days
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Adepupo12: ok bro
hv u snt it? Beta still gv me ur email, mayb we cn arrange d accmmodatn 2geda.
Re: North Cyprus by dfutbolar: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2013
Ilodigweudoka:
bro i got it and i wil reply you proper. as for the payment stuff drop it here i think those that have their confiration letters can advice you better. as for me i made my payment through GT Bank, i opened a gtb current account paid in the naira equivalent of my tuition fee into the account as to dollar rate at that moment wich the bank staff gave me. and he processed a telex transfer into the schools's account. and i got the telex copy/reciept wich i forwarded to wip, but til now i am yet to get my confirmation letter and today marks it a week since i paid. for your other question will reply you soon

aiit, tanx i wil go for gt i tink i like d fact dt i can pay in d naira equivalent unlike fcmb asking me to bring d money in dollars and i still had to open a dorm acct. So annoying. I'm grateful i wil b xpecting d oda msg in my mail wen u'r chanced. Cos it seems like na only d 2 of us dey on dt parole for now. No wori ur confirmatn leta go arrive soon. Mr wip kindly fast track my own process too. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2013
So heading to Island soon, visa just granted.
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2013
onedebos: So heading to Island soon, visa just granted.
wow, congrts dawg. So when xactly r u movin? Hp 2 c u dia
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2013
trojanni: wow, congrts dawg. So when xactly r u movin? Hp 2 c u dia

I'm not sure yet. I just left embassy. I was told to come back on Jan 6th.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
EMU confirmations letters and second batch of names

For those that have paid and send us the payment slip, kindly wait for your confirmation letters, it will be send to you as soon as is prepared and i am working to ensure all names goes in 2nd batch. Second batch will be at embassy end of next week and from 10th January names should be at embassy.
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Our wip, I never see your e-mail ooo. Embassy went well sha.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
onedebos: Our wip, I never see your e-mail ooo. Embassy went well sha.

your details will be send back to the university for confirmation by the embassy. Goodluck!
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
wip7:

your details will be send back to the university for confirmation by the embassy. Goodluck!

Oh is it for embassy to confirm that I applied there, paid etc?

Wondered why they told everyone 2 come in a weeks Time.
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
onedebos: Our wip, I never see your e-mail ooo. Embassy went well sha.
was thinking it will be given to you at the spot. hope ur journey was fine?
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=trojanni]bro av sent you a mail check your inbox
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=Adepupo12][/quote]yeh bro, saw it, jst replyd u. Wen is dat ur guy planin on leavin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.