Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,529 members, 7,888,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (780619 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by zeesmus1: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2013
@Gsluv please reply do I still need to book an appointment with the embassy, and how did you get an appointment? Tanx
Re: North Cyprus by bepzi4jesus: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by worry 359: 7:01am
bepzi4jesus: Did I offend u in dis hauz
cos no 1 is ready to answer my
question
Why don't you check on the website of the
university instead of crying on here thar
nobody loves you? @worry359... Thank buh I said ealier that am new in dis hauz... So u shouldnt av respond like... Anyway thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Shinner2010(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2013
Can someone still pay in Febuary. And make his way down to cyprus
Re: North Cyprus by zeesmus1: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2013
penroll55: Here is details of possible questions that might be confusing to new students applying for visa interview.
NB: THE NUMBERS IS ACCORDINGLY AS IT IS NUMBERED ON THE APPLICATION FORM

1. your surname as in intl passport
2. skip it
3. your name or names as written on your intl passport
5. Put nothing here
7. The city and country you were born.
13. here tick ordinary passport
21. Tick transit
22. Tick single entry
23. Write few days
27. Tick other and write for studies.
28. Date you will get TO Cyprus(you can access how long will take from Nigeria to Cyprus via online flight booking).
29. Date you intend leaving Nigeria
30. Write Turkey
31. Write flight
32. write the address of the School you going,the school telephone number and E-mail.

Thats all i think new applicant might find difficult or confusing.
Wish you all luck....

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Gsluv(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2013
zeesmus1: @Gsluv please reply do I still need to book an appointment with the embassy, and how did you get an appointment? Tanx

Yes you need to book an appointment. Send a mail to d embassy. D format is on d embassy site nd also on previous pages of dis thread.
Re: North Cyprus by say9ng(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Pls I want ask if you are using your own statement of account ,do u still need a tax clearance and sponsor letter.
Any1 with good explanation pls
Re: North Cyprus by zeesmus1: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Gsluv thank you and God bless you. Can u please tell me how long it took them to give you an appointment? Like how many days or week did u have to wait from the day you mailed them?. After this no more question. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by btplotter101: 2:38am On Jan 01, 2014
Oga wip, please i need your responds ontime, i applied for an appointment with the Embassy yesterday and Appointment date has be given to me, which is next week and have gotten all the needed document ready since last month, including Bank statement Reference and sponsorship letter and the year on the Document is 2013, and my appointment is 2014 i want to use the medium to ask if i can still use the document of 2013 in 2014... Waiting for your reply. Wishing you and your family a happy new Year
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2014
btplotter101: Oga wip, please i need your responds ontime, i applied for an appointment with the Embassy yesterday and Appointment date has be given to me, which is next week and have gotten all the needed document ready since last month, including Bank statement Reference and sponsorship letter and the year on the Document is 2013, and my appointment is 2014 i want to use the medium to ask if i can still use the document of 2013 in 2014... Waiting for your reply. Wishing you and your family a happy new Year

YES YOU CAN
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2014
happy nu yr all.
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2014
trojanni: happy nu yr all.
No Capital letter at beginning!
nu supposed to be new
yr supposed to be year
What is Nigerian education coming to?
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
worry 359:
nu supposed to be new
yr supposed to be year
hahahaha, guy i don taya 4 ur wahala. At dis point i dnt knw if ur tryin 2 b funny or stupid. Buh it is funi tho
Re: North Cyprus by freeman533: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2014
wip7:

YES YOU CAN
Oga wip can we have a chat?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2014
freeman533:
Oga wip can we have a chat?

Am sorry...am busy for chat..you can ask your question here or email me....also most questions have been answered since 2009 by myself and some other users here. I will attend to new and unique question/s via email only thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2014
say9ng :
Pls I want ask if you are using your own statement of account ,do u still need a tax clearance and sponsor letter.
Any1 with good explanation pls

I went with all that. The man that first checks your documents at the gate removed it from mine saying they weren't necessary. Its the guy that checks your documents and arranges them before you meet the consular.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Confirmation List sent on 31st Dec 13-EMU

EMU has sent another 250 names to embassy on last day of last year and should be at embassy around 6 of January, 14.

I have sent 20 confirmation letters also today to applicants, kindly check your email, these new confirmation letters will be send to embassy next week.

For those yet to get official acceptance letter from me, kindly relax i will be sending some today or next week.

For those that have submitted their visa application to Turkish embassy..we just received info on your details from embassy and the embassy will be replied tmr with the requested info.

conf ref: 10776 details received and should be at embassy on 6th and if possible may go with supporting documents to proof authenticity.
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
wip7: Confirmation List sent on 31st Dec 13-EMU

EMU has sent another 250 names to embassy on last day of last year and should be at embassy around 6 of January, 14.

I have sent 20 confirmation letters also today to applicants, kindly check your email, these new confirmation letters will be send to embassy next week.

For those yet to get official acceptance letter from me, kindly relax i will be sending some today or next week.

For those that have submitted their visa application to Turkish embassy..we just received info on your details from embassy and the embassy will be replied tmr with the requested info.

conf ref: 10776 details received and should be at embassy on 6th and if possible may go with supporting documents to proof authenticity.

My conf. Reference. Pls check your email.
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
worry 359:
nu supposed to be new
yr supposed to be year

bros sheath your sword. please. let him be.
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
WIP thanks for your kind assistance so far. i have gotten it. i really appreciate. you are truly GOD sent to this forum.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Gsluv(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
onedebos:

I went with all that. The man that first checks your documents at the gate removed it from mine saying they weren't necessary. Its the guy that checks your documents and arranges them before you meet the consular.

Wow, so bro which ones were selected as necessary? Pls gimme a reply, have an appointment for 17th.
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Gsluv:

Wow, so bro which ones were selected as necessary? Pls gimme a reply, have an appointment for 17th.

All others except tax clearance,cert of incorporation,original olevel result.
Re: North Cyprus by ops84(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
I applied to CIU last DEC 17th and up till now I have not gotten my admission letter,I have mailed them but not responding to mail.

Please can anyone help to check the status of the admission?

Or what should I do?
Please I don't want to miss the spring semester.

Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ilodigweudoka: WIP thanks for your kind assistance so far. i have gotten it. i really appreciate. you are truly GOD sent to this forum.

You are welcome BOSS.

FOR OTHER APPLICANTS:

I sent 45 acceptance letters just few minutes ago kindly check your email. After today's meeting, it has been concluded that the payment can still be receive till 17th of January for those yet to pay...Any update..i shall screen it out here.

We have also partnered with Chinese universities for those that would like to spend some time in China during the summer as part of their education ...ONLY for registered EMU students and exemption will be given for courses taken at China......currently am the temporary coordinator.
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
wip7:

You are welcome BOSS.

FOR OTHER APPLICANTS:

I sent 45 acceptance letters just few minutes ago kindly check your email. After today's meeting, it has been concluded that the payment can still be receive till 17th of January for those yet to pay...Any update..i shall screen it out here.

We have also partnered with Chinese universities for those that would like to spend some time in China during the summer as part of their education ...ONLY for registered EMU students and exemption will be given for courses taken at China......currently am the temporary coordinator.

Sir Wip, just wanted to softly remind you of my email. Hope you got it?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
onedebos:

Sir Wip, just wanted to softly remind you of my email. Hope you got it?

replied you.
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
wip7:

You are welcome BOSS.

FOR OTHER APPLICANTS:

didnt gt mine, mayb i should wait until nxt wik
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
trojanni: didnt gt mine, mayb i should wait until nxt wik

Possibly...i will send it as soon as it is ready..we have lots of application on ground.
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
wip7:

Possibly...i will send it as soon as it is ready..we have lots of application on ground.
tnks a lot sir
Re: North Cyprus by zayyanmahmoud: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
ops84: I
applied to CIU last DEC 17th and up till now I have not gotten my
admission letter,I have mailed them but not responding to mail.

Please can anyone help to check the status of the admission?

Or what should I do?
Please I don't want to miss the spring semester.

Thanks.

send an email to this address and they will reply you within a day.
africa-admin@ciu.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by Rhems01: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2014
Please where can I notarise my sponsorship letter? The people I've contacted said its 5k. Is this the norm? Did anyone here pay that amount? Pleaseeee.... Thanks guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.