Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,496 members, 7,888,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:00 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (780609 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2013
trojanni: yeh bro, saw it, jst replyd u. Wen is dat ur guy planin on leavin?
1st week of march
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2013
I have read through this thread but I haven't heard anyone saying anything about churches in cyprus, my question to my ogas over there, are they Nigeria churches in cyprus like redeem,living faith,mfm and so on.
Re: North Cyprus by Gsluv(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2013
Adepupo12: I have read through this thread but I haven't heard anyone saying anything about churches in cyprus, my question to my ogas over there, are they Nigeria churches in cyprus like redeem,living faith,mfm and so on.

Yea i heard there's Rccg and Christ embassy within d school premises.
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2013
Gsluv:

ok bro, at emu ?
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Gsluv:

k, buh wht abt out side d campus? Or r dia no christain turkish cypriots on the island?
Re: North Cyprus by dfutbolar: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
trojanni: k, buh wht abt out side d campus? Or r dia no christain turkish cypriots on the island?

bro no wori ursef na, if there is none its very simple. We go start church for NC. Church for all God Mission Intnl.
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
hw long does it take to get a reply frm emu abt ur admissn status?
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
dfutbolar:

bro no wori ursef na, if there is none its very simple. We go start church for NC. Church for all God Mission Intnl.
HAHAHAHA. I like when guys think outta the box. nice one. saw your pics its nice. that kinda pitch is inspiring, big time. replied your mail.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
dfutbolar:

hahaha, bro u dey vex oh
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Please which village or town is emu located in famagusta cyprus?
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
Adepupo12: Please which village or town is emu located in famagusta cyprus?
from research i learnt its in the capital called leftkosa or in English you can call it nicossia.
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ilodigweudoka:
from research i learnt its in the capital called leftkosa or in English you can call it nicossia.
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 6:31am On Dec 29, 2013
Ilodigweudoka:
emu is located in famagusta, buh wht district in magusta? Is it paralim, kapparis, ayip napa, limassol etc.
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2013
worry 359: All that you needed to do was check on Google!
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=eastern+mediterranean+university&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=eastern+mediterranean+university&cid=10427462310133722896&ei=h9W_UqiYOsiqhAeslID4CA&ved=0CJ4BEPwS
How will you complete university education if you can't do a simple thing like this?
Also
http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=35.137872&lon=33.915816&z=17.5&r=0&src=msa
dnt u feel good as u hv hlpd us out? Mst u always complain wen doin gud. Guy i taya 4 u oh
Re: North Cyprus by undercurrent(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pls i can't access my WAEC result on the portal. I've bought 2 scratch cards already. Anybody has an idea what i could do? I'm tired.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
GAME OVER FOR TRANSCRIPT AND RESULTS FAKERS AT EMU

For 4years i was in charge of EMU scholarship evaluation, i have been bombarded by fake documents mostly from Africa ( high volume of Nigerian applicants to be exact). Some of these applicants were/are not aware, as their agents do use computer software's to manipulate the transcripts/results so as to enable high scholarship award and charged their applicants for the scholarship (which is naturally FREE) while some of the faked documents were/are orchestrated by the applicants themselves. I was able to turn down alot identified then. We made the scholarship flexible now to cut agents Fraud and lobbying but the Faked transcript/results kept coming.

The students submit these faked documents mostly for exemption of courses so as to spend few/less years at the University. Fortunately, we have been able to design a pathway to detect these documents and establish mutual understanding with Nigerian, Cameroonian, Ghanaian embassies in Turkey and the concerned ministries of education in respective countries.

In this semester alone, 135 faked documents identified and the students DISMISSED from the university, and another 25 faked documents identified just last week. This is a continue process to check all submitted documents from respective issuing authorities and all students caught will be dismiss and their names will be listed to the embassy and ministry of education of their country.

NOTE: Pls kindly inform your agent not to manipulate your results, two out of the students dismissed last week were not aware their agents changed their D's to A's in their olevel result.

EMU will only admit students with minimum of 5 credits including English, Maths and 3 other subjects related to your chosen field. EMU do take D for English as student will need to take English prep school to earn atleast C to continue his/her program.

Dont indulge in Fake transcript/results cos the game is over....as more resources have been allocated for screening!!! Sons/daughters of honorable personnel's have been caught in this shameful acts. pls do not allow your past to hunt your future...........
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=wip7]GAME OVER FOR TRANSCRIPT AND RESULTS FAKERS AT EMU

For 4years i was in charge of EMU scholarship evaluation, i have been bombarded by fake documents mostly from Africa ( high volume of Nigerian applicants to be exact). Some of these applicants were/are not aware, as their agents do use computer software's to manipulate the transcripts/results so as to enable high scholarship award and charged their applicants for the scholarship (which is naturally FREE) while some of the faked documents were/are orchestrated by the applicants themselves. I was able to turn down alot identified then. We made the scholarship flexible now to cut agents Fraud and lobbying but the Faked transcript/results kept coming.

The students submit these faked documents mostly for exemption of courses so as to spend few/less years at the University. Fortunately, we have been able to design a pathway to detect these documents and establish mutual understanding with Nigerian, Cameroonian, Ghanaian embassies in Turkey and the concerned ministries of education in respective countries.

In this semester alone, 135 faked documents identified and the students DISMISSED from the university, and another 25 faked documents identified just last week. This is a continue process to check all submitted documents from respective issuing authorities and all students caught will be dismiss and their names will be listed to the embassy and ministry of education of their country.

NOTE: Pls kindly inform your agent not to manipulate your results, two out of the students dismissed last week were not aware their agents changed their D's to A's in their olevel result.

EMU will only admit students with minimum of 5 credits including English, Maths and 3 other subjects related to your chosen field. EMU do take D for English as student will need to take English prep school to earn atleast C to continue his/her program.

Dont indulge in Fake transcript/results cos the game is over....as more resources have been allocated for screening!!! Sons/daughters of honorable personnel's have been caught in this shameful acts. pls do not allow your past to hunt your future...........[/quote My question is when will Emu release scholarships for foreign students??
Re: North Cyprus by Gsluv(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ok so i just got an appointment date with d embassy for 17th Jan. I am thinkn of going 14th because of the result authentication thing to be on d safer side. Anyone going to Abuja on dt date too from lag?
Re: North Cyprus by bepzi4jesus: 1:16am On Dec 30, 2013
Plz I want to knw the likely tym for 2014 admission processing in North Cyprus, how much is the processing fee and can Neco result be accepted? Plz ur response is highly needed
Re: North Cyprus by Gsluv(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2013
Pls, in d requirement where my spinsor is supposed to sign a gurantee letter, it also says "certified by a notary public" pls is that part compulsory Cos v nt heard anyone went to a notary public.
Re: North Cyprus by hirise: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Gsluv: Pls, in d requirement where my spinsor is supposed to sign a gurantee letter, it also says "certified by a notary public" pls is that part compulsory Cos v nt heard anyone went to a notary public.

Since its part of the requirement, just do it. Let your sponsor write a letter of sponsorship signed by your sponsor and you, then take it to a notary public(lawyer) close to you.
Re: North Cyprus by hirise: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2013
wip7: GAME OVER FOR TRANSCRIPT AND RESULTS FAKERS AT EMU
Dont indulge in Fake transcript/results cos the game is over....as more resources have been allocated for screening!!! Sons/daughters of honorable personnel's have been caught in this shameful acts. pls do not allow your past to hunt your future...........

Nigerians/Agents and their crazy way......na wa ooooo
Re: North Cyprus by Drpak: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
@wip7........my cousin applied thru u and he got his status on nov 6, 2013. Up till now he hasn't receive his admission leta. I remember u mention multiple applications sometimes ago, he might have done a double application. Don't u hav any remedy in such case?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dr pak: @wip7........my cousin applied thru u and he got his status on nov 6, 2013. Up till now he hasn't receive his admission leta. I remember u mention multiple applications sometimes ago, he might have done a double application. Don't u hav any remedy in such case?

No remedy for multiple applications as the system find it difficult to select which application number to insert on the Acceptance letter...if i may ask what is the name of ur cousin?
Re: North Cyprus by bepzi4jesus: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Plz am still expecting answers to my question
Re: North Cyprus by bepzi4jesus: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2013
Did I offend u in dis hauz cos no 1 is ready to answer my question
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2013
bepzi4jesus: Did I offend u in dis hauz cos no 1 is ready to answer my question
Why don't you check on the website of the university instead of crying on here thar nobody loves you?
Re: North Cyprus by zeesmus1: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2013
Gsluv: Ok so i just got an appointment date with d embassy for 17th Jan. I am thinkn of going 14th because of the result authentication thing to be on d safer side. Anyone going to Abuja on dt date too from lag?
Re: North Cyprus by zeesmus1: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2013
Hello Fellow Emu Lovers and Our Revered Mr Wip7 thanks for the wonderful job, I just want to ask these two questions as I am confused, I received a confirmation letter of payment over ten days ago, and the embassy is copied in the letter, does it mean my name has been sent to the embassy? Secondly @Gsluv on this post I did quote you saying you got an appointment with the embassy, please how did you go about getting an appointment, as the last time I read the procedure on the embassy website, what I saw is that we don't need to book an appointment that we just need to appear with the required documents on monday, wednesday or Friday,please anyone with the brightest idea on what am asking sjould please help me. God bless.
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2013
anybody frm port harcourt heading to emu dis spring or is it jst me? Ph peeps wia una dy na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.