Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,901 members, 7,872,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds (15395 Views)

The Enduring Legacies Of A Seasoned Parliamentarian, Davematics David E Ombugadu / Navy's 'Operation Octopus Grip' In Bayelsa, Delta Set To Be Launched / Breaking! Nigerians Voted On Igbo Presidency In 2019. See Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
maclatunji:

You see how your portray your ignorance. Even Chinua Achebe admitted some of the things the writer wrote. He only tried to dismiss them as 'unimportant'.

Yoruba are now calling Chinua Achebe, but when I pull out a copy of his book, "There was a country" you will start crying again. Leave the legend alone to rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by maclatunji: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Yoruba are now calling Chinua Achebe, but when I pull out a copy of his book, "There was a country" you will start crying again. Leave the legend alone to rest in peace.

I have read the book, nothing to cry about. Your mindless tribalism is blinding your sense of reason. He made claims in the book but like I wrote earlier, he tried to deemphasize the things that led to the killings of many Igbos which was their own doing.

Not condoning mindless killing of people but it is common sense not to put yourself in danger with unnecessary and stupid confrontations.

3 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
maclatunji:

I have read the book, nothing to cry about. Your mindless tribalism is blinding your sense of reason. He made claims in the book but like I wrote earlier, he tried to deemphasize the things that led to the killings of many Igbos which was their own doing.

Not condoning mindless killing of people but it is common sense not to put yourself in danger with unnecessary and stupid confrontations.

The yorubas invented tribalism. Awolowo made it your regional policy and all your people are bitterly tribalistic. This explains your hate of everything not yoruba. The things that led to the war is clear. The failure of Gowon to inplement the Aburi accord. That mistake will continue to ruin this country until it's corrected. It was a needless war and the result is the condition of this country which can never change soon.

That is why we want out. We cannot continue to pretend that all is well, like your people do. Maybe it's cowardice as many have said, or mischievous scheming to let others do the work for you. But things will never get better in this he'll hole. Get that into your head.

4 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Liar!

An afonja by the name of Victor banjo led a band of soldiers to Ore and chickened out like your people always do. Ojukwu caught him and shot him for his recklessness and you will want to rewrite history on nairaland. grin

Loser grin

The blocking I am talking about is now. The way your blood pressure shots up whenever Nnamdi Kanu talks. You are all ready to block us from leaving Lagos and allowing you die of hunger in your laziness. What will the lazy touts and Omo onile eat again grin And we shall leave you at the mercy of your northern brothers grin

Oloshi ni bobo yi sha!! grin
Fashola kicked 16 of your destitute DD constituting nuisance in Lagos and you' loud mouth labelled him ibo no 1 enemy ( as the man even cared about ibos) grin
Victor Banjo led the One and ONLY offensive during the Biafran war but little did he know that the mad ojukwu was setting his company up.
We will always be smarter than you in Nigeria. grin
We kicked you out, we threatened you with lagoon but guess what you won't leave.
We detest you as much as you detest us and that is why you find very few of us in your land and 2/3 of you in our land, why because ginger will kill you if you don't come here.
98% of your graduates in Nigeria live with us grin

3 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by maclatunji: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

The yorubas invented tribalism. Awolowo made it your regional policy and all your people are bitterly tribalistic. This explains your hate of everything not yoruba. The things that led to the war is clear. The failure of Gowon to inplement the Aburi accord. That mistake will continue to ruin this country until it's corrected. It was a needless war and the result is the condition of this country which can never change soon.

That is why we want out. We cannot continue to pretend that all is well, like your people do. Maybe it's cowardice as many have said, or mischievous scheming to let others do the work for you. But things will never get better in this he'll hole. Get that into your head.

We are so tribal that is why you will find an Igbo man well-settled in practically every Yoruba town. You need to kick mindless tribalism out of your system. Nobody likes obnoxious people, if people like you keep portraying Igbos as that, you will not get the love and acceptance you desperately desire even if you got a Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Oloshi ni bobo yi sha!! grin
Fashola kicked 16 of your destitute DD constituting nuisance in Lagos and you' loud mouth labelled him ibo no 1 enemy ( as the man even cared about ibos) grin
Victor Banjo led the One and ONLY offensive during the Biafran war but little did he know that the mad ojukwu was setting his company up.
We will always be smarter than you in Nigeria. grin
We kicked you out, we threatened you with lagoon but guess what you won't leave.
We detest you as much as you detest us and that is why you find very few of us in your land and 2/3 of you in our land, why because ginger will kill you if you don't come here.
98% of your graduates in Nigeria live with us grin

I laughed at Loser Fashola when he started deporting Igbos as a desperate measure to avoid the swamping of Lagos by umu igbo. And he lost grin

A few years later the Igbos added more numbers to our constitutionally elected Igbos in Lagos, and Fashola could only cry about it. We score away goals with ease grin

Your Oba Lil Wayne Akiolu then started threatening his peaceful visitors in his palace without any provocations and who in his right mind does that except a mad man?

Please praise us, we are what we call " akidi ama oke ala" grin we dominate wherever we like, we beat people home and away. And all you can do is cry and complain. More of us are coming to Lagos to settle and do business.

If you are afraid of us, jump into the lagoon! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

I laughed at Loser Fashola when he started deporting Igbos as a desperate measure to avoid the swamping of Lagos by umu igbo. And he lost grin

A few years later the Igbos added more numbers to our constitutionally elected Igbos in Lagos, and Fashola could only cry about it. We score away goals with ease grin

Your Oba Lil Wayne Akiolu then started threatening his peaceful visitors in his palace without any provocations and who in his right mind does that except a mad man?

Please praise us, we are what we call " akidi ama oke ala" grin we dominate wherever we like, we beat people home and away. And all you can do is cry and complain. More of us are coming to Lagos to settle and do business.

If you are afraid of us, jump into the lagoon! grin

Now see how dense you have become! In one breathe you claim Yorubas are blocking you exit from Nigeria and when I said Fashola deported just 16 of you, you all cried to UN, now you are saying you are populating yorubaland in millions
Do you people know EXACLTY what you want in Nigeria.?
You shall remained confuse in this country
GEJ will rue on the day he counted on the support of a confued tribe

5 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
maclatunji:

We are so tribal that is why you will find an Igbo man well-settled in practically every Yoruba town. You need to kick mindless tribalism out of your system. Nobody likes obnoxious people, if people like you keep portraying Igbos as that, you will not get the love and acceptance you desperately desire even if you got a Biafra.

You are not peaceful, we are just more determined to coexist in spite of your hate. And we always win while you simmer with hate and send agberos to go harass our people. Sometimes they fight the eze ndi igbo, sometimes you just wake up and boil with envy.

You need to advice your people. Tribalism kills, of what use is your hate since all those years, has it stopped us? Have it made us to stop making our money?

Kontinuu grin

3 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

You are not peaceful, we are just more determined to coexist in spite of your hate. And we always win while you simmer with hate and send agberos to go harass our people. Sometimes they fight the eze ndi igbo, sometimes you just wake up and boil with envy.

You need to advice your people. Tribalism kills, of what use is your hate since all those years, has it stopped us? Have it made us to stop making our money?

Kontinuu grin

Shut up! You are so confused grin
Ibos have no choice than to behave or else you will all end in prisons in Yorubalandz
Your economic survival in Nigeria as a tribe of small traders lies squarely on how yorubaland deal with you grin

4 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Now see how dense you have become! In one breathe you claim Yorubas are blocking you exit from Nigeria and when I said Fashola deported just 16 of you, you all cried to UN, now you are saying you are populating yorubaland in millions
Do you people know EXACLTY what you want in Nigeria.?
You shall remained confuse in this country
GEJ will rue on the day he counted on the support of a confued tribe

Hey! Can't you smell what you are shovelling? grin

How can you kick us out of a part of Nigeria when the country has not been divided? Do you know our money developed lagos since it was oil money that developed lagos? And you want to kick us out when you are blocking Nnamdi Kanu from creating biafra?

Are you normal? grin

We know what we want. A free biafra or we continue to dominate Lagos, and there's nothing 100 Fashola can do about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Shut up! You are so confused grin
Ibos have no choice than to behave or else you will all end in prisons in Yorubalandz
Your economic survival in Nigeria as a tribe of small traders lies squarely on how yorubaland deal with you grin

Ok, just relax while we do our business, hate and envy can only kill you.

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Hey! Can't you smell what you are shovelling? grin

How can you kick us out of a part of Nigeria when the country has not been divided? Do you know our money developed lagos since it was oil money that developed lagos? And you want to kick us out when you are blocking Nnamdi Kanu from creating biafra?

Are you normal? grin

We know what we want. A free biafra or we continue to dominate Lagos, and there's nothing 100 Fashola can do about it.

Ibo boy,you have confirmed you are mentally famished grin
Tell me how many crude of oil is in Asaba to Nsukka that developed Lagos.
You keep reinforcing the fact that Ibos are completely empty without attaching to the oil producing Nigeria and the SW.
Ondo state of SW produces more oil than the five ibo speaking states in Nigeria
It's clear you are dead without Nigeria as if you will be another Gambia in Senegal grin cheesy
You surely need Nigeria more than Nigeria need ibo land

3 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Ok, just relax while we do our business, hate and envy can only kill you.

Your Criminal business right ? grin
See how quiet Ibos are now in Lagos after GEJ was kicked out ? grin
They know any misstep one more time will signal your end in the SW. Yorubas are just silently bidding time to deal with you in SW

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Ibo boy,you have confirmed you are mentally famished grin
Tell me how many crude of oil is in Asaba to Nsukka that developed Lagos.
You keep reinforcing the fact that Ibos are completely empty without attaching to the oil producing Nigeria and the SW.
Ondo state of SW produces more oil than the five ibo speaking states in Nigeria
It's clear you are dead without Nigeria as if you will be another Gambia in Senegal grin cheesy
You surely need Nigeria more than Nigeria need ibo land

Ok, just support Biafra, allow us die in peace. How hard can that be? You say we no get oil, no problems, how many barrels does Germany and Great Britain produce? Yet afonjas full there dey beg to live.

But no, your people will start crying that we want to secede, and getting high BP. What do your people really want, you all sound confused grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Ok, just support Biafra, allow us die in peace. How hard can that be? You say we no get oil, no problems, how many barrels does Germany and Great Britain produce? Yet afonjas full there dey beg to live.

But no, your people will start crying that we want to secede, and getting high BP. What do your people really want, you all sound confused grin

How do you people sleep at nights with all these lies??
Tell me how anyone is stopping you ? Coming to NL to insult people is not how those that successfully pulled such off get it.
You've shown you don't have th brain and the depth to fashion out a way as the best of your brain have kept away from your childish ways at attempt to secede.

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by nku5: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

It's clear you have nothing to offer as usual of your people.
If you are so sure of your bloody lies, bring the link and stop getting crappy with each passing comment
We have seen clear links from laudate, but you people have been full of nothingness

Olodo! Upon all the free education you no sabi book grin

See what a real yoruba wrote. Page 83 of "Why we struck" by Adewale Ademoyega

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by machinery1: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

That is their forte, insults and being loud mouthed

An Ibo man will insult you but when you return the fire, he will become emotional and cry that you hate and envy him. Lolzzz. Who dey envy gala sellers nah?

3 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

How do you people sleep at nights with all these lies??
Tell me how anyone is stopping you ? Coming to NL to insult people is not how those that successfully pulled such off get it.
You've shown you don't have th brain and the depth to fashion out a way as the best of your brain have kept away from your childish ways at attempt to secede.

So, why not just ignore us and keep sleeping in Ogbomosho instead of opening thread after thread to rant about umu Biafra. Any place they mention Biafra, 10 afonjas will be there to yap.

Why not mind your business?

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Your people are lazy cowards. They cannot do anything about anything. You are all sad about the turn of things and you chose to hate the tribe with guts.

Our end in the SW, will be the glorious beginning of our land of the rising sun. That is what you are all frightened about.

Tell me what Ibos are better at doing ?
The primero brand of BRT makes more money daily in Lagos than all combined revenue of all your 4X2 shops in Lagos
Just tell me one thing you are better at doing except loud mouths

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

So, why not just ignore us and keep sleeping in Ogbomosho instead of opening thread after thread to rant about umu Biafra. Any place they mention Biafra, 10 afonjas will be there to yap.

Why not mind your business?

We own Nairaland and we will keep flogging your flat heads to correct the lies your fathers told you, it will be hard but we will do it anyway grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
nku5 I'm still expecting your lying links as you've been viewing the thread and keeping mute
Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
See how I've split ibo blood all over this thread grin grin
Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

We own Nairaland and we will keep flogging your flat heads to correct the lies your fathers told you, it will be hard but we will do it anyway grin

grin And I thought you are lying that you are not blocking us. We own Nairaland too, that's why we dominate you ppl everywhere, and you can only cry while we soar.

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:
See how I've split ibo blood all over this thread grin grin

Face the topic and stop the insults. You are looking for a quick way to run. Face me so I can continue to use you to wipe the floor.

No insults. I want facts.

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
nku5:

Olodo! Upon all the free education you no sabi book grin

See what a real yoruba wrote. Page 83 of "Why we struck" by Adewale Ademoyega

He must be a beneficiary of Awolowo free and useless education which deformed the south west grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

grin And I thought you are lying that you are not blocking us. We own Nairaland too, that's why we dominate you ppl everywhere, and you can only cry while we soar.

You know you are lying only to yourselves. One Yoruba boy with one decision made a mess of your Biafra on Nl and you guys almost died. You ran away but after two days ran back to NL.

It takes a stroke of pen by another Yoruba man in Lagos to close Ladipo and and some markets Igbos earns daily living to send Millions of Igbos into penury and those dependants back in ibo land grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by vanbonattel: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
I think the problem of the yorubas is ignorance and a high dosage of timidity as most of them will never leave Ikare ekiti or Ogbomosho. They only believe the lies of their elites. An example is how one okpolo eyed somebody who lives at bourdillion road deceived them to vote an illiterate dullard.

The Yoruba are finished.

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by nku5: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:
nku5 I'm still expecting your lying links as you've been viewing the thread and keeping mute

I have been enjoying your tomfoolery with a glass of whisky grin

2 Likes

Re: The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds by Eledan: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
vanbonattel:

Face the topic and stop the insults. You are looking for a quick way to run. Face me so I can continue to use you to wipe the floor.

No insults. I want facts.

Ibo facts you mean grin
Seun made you eat humble pie on NL, Fashola made you all cried, Ambode can frustrate millions of you. Just three Yorubas grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lagos Closes Down More Lounges And Clubs For Safety Violations / Lagos Prohibits Smoking In Public – Law Now In Effect / Nigerians Among World's Hungriest People In 2018 - UN Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.