Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,402 members, 7,910,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:16 PM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (73767 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Mourinho Psychology[/size]?

Ex-Blues boss Mourinho and his Inter Milan side will return to Stamford Bridge in the last 16 of the competition and the Portuguese has already tried to rile his former club.

He said: I won't need to study them. With the addition of Branislav Ivanovic and Nicolas Anelka, they are my old team.'

He's saying we're a walkover?
Insult !!! angry
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2009
I also heard Allarcdyce will relish the chance of extending DiSanto's loan period. With Drogba and Kalou off to Africa, DiSanto will be the most experienced striker we have. I am not entirely convinced the Club will gladly hand the fate of the club into infant feet of Borini and Sturridge. That's why I believe we may be looking at bringing in a Striker.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2009
BlueDiva:

[size=13pt]Mourinho Psychology[/size]?

Ex-Blues boss Mourinho and his Inter Milan side will return to Stamford Bridge in the last 16 of the competition and the Portuguese has already tried to rile his former club.

He said: I won't need to study them. With the addition of Branislav Ivanovic and Nicolas Anelka, they are my old team.'

He's saying we're a walkover?
Insult !!! angry

This guy never stops yarning. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2009
nateevs:

I also heard Allarcdyce will relish the chance of extending DiSanto's loan period. With Drogba and Kalou off to Africa, DiSanto will be the most experienced striker we have. I[b] am not entirely convinced the Club will gladly hand the fate of the club into infant feet of Borini and Sturridge. That's why I believe we may be looking at bringing in a Striker[/b].

My thoughts exactly.
Those kids will cost us the title.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dyabman(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2009
with sturridge's brief display against WH , he will perform better, he needs to put his head up and feel he can do it, he can be our new pato. Borini too, i believe in this guys. . .

@Ibime

we started with 4-3-1-2 . . . is this diamond also?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by MeGaStReEt: 12:11am On Dec 24, 2009
i think Borini is better than Sturridge, i have watched them play and i think Borini and Kakuta can do the magic for us
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 1:15am On Dec 24, 2009
nateevs:

I also heard Allarcdyce will relish the chance of extending DiSanto's loan period. With Drogba and Kalou off to Africa, DiSanto will be the most experienced striker we have. I am not entirely convinced the Club will gladly hand the fate of the club into infant feet of Borini and Sturridge. That's why I believe we may be looking at bringing in a Striker.

What happened to Anelka?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 2:00am On Dec 24, 2009
debosky:

What happened to Anelka?

I actually had it in mind to include "most experienced behind Anelka" in the post. . I omitted it. He is currently injured. I was just thinking about what could possibly happen if Anelka is injured and we have no one else.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by No2Atheism(m): 5:04am On Dec 24, 2009
grin grin grin

An opportunity for Arsenal to take advantage and close up the gap between us and Chelsea before the end of the Nations Cup . . . grin grin grin . . . and even after the nations cup cus drogba and co would be tired by the time they get back from the nations cup.

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2009
Ritchboy, go and jump in Calabar river.

Let me give u an assignment. . . u are going to need a gun, a plastic bag, tape, a knife and access to the roof of a skyscraper(or the highest mountain in ur village).

First make your way to the roof/mountain, then slit ur left wrist with the knife. when u start felling 'light headed', put the plastic bag over ur head then tape it round ur neck. when u start running out of oxygen, jump off the roof/mountain top face first. when ur within 3 feet of the ground, give the gun(preferably a 9mm) a blow-job.

This technique is proven to put people going through a mid-life crisis out of their misery grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by RuuDie(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2009
kakuta, Borini, Di Santo, Sturridge. . . . .

Boy, are u guys in deep s****t or what!?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2009
ritchboy:

Let me give u an assignment. . . u are going to need a gun, a plastic bag, tape, a knife and access to the roof of a skyscraper(or the highest mountain in your village).

Thank God for internet. . . . which other way would nonentities get the chance to communicate across the social ladder?. . . . . go and find ya level boy. . . . . prey-mantis no be grasshopper. . . .

dyabman:

@Ibime

we started with 4-3-1-2 . . . is this diamond also?

4-3-1-2 gini. . . . is this another way to disguise a diamond?. . . .

Drogba          Kalou

Lampard

Malouda                  Cole

Ballack

Looks like a diamond and smells like a diamond.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2009
Ibime
my heart goes out to ur family grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Akolawole(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2009
@All

Well, i am still fine with Ancelotti until May but he should thank his luck United is NOT really united yet while Arsenal remains the Arsenal we always know.

## On the striker's wahala, we should just bring Santos back jare and let Kalkuta go to emirates on loan(that is where he belong with his flashy touches grin)

@Ibi

Last year when Scolari's diamond was in the midst of its capitulation, Nateevs used to blame the age of the players. The players are too old. . . . bla bla bla bla

Hiddink came, and the players suddenly looked young enough to compete. All that happened was that GH changed back to the formation these players were bought for - 4-3-3!

I remembered.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chemali: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2009
undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2009
No2Atheism:

grin grin grin

An opportunity for Arsenal to take advantage and close up the gap between us and Chelsea before the end of the Nations Cup . . . grin grin grin . . . and even after the nations cup cus drogba and co would be tired by the time they get back from the nations cup.

Yeah right!
An opportunity for Arsenal. .

Arsenal v Aston Villa, 13:30

Portsmouth v Arsenal, 19:45

Arsenal v Bolton, 19:45

Arsenal v Everton, 15:00

Bolton v Arsenal, 16:00

Aston Villa v Arsenal, 19:45

Arsenal v Man Utd, 16:00

Chelsea v Arsenal, 16:00

Arsenal v Liverpool, 19:45

Your next round of matches. . . With the draw against Burnley in mind, no sane one could really think there's an opportunity.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by No2Atheism(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2009
nateevs:

Yeah right!

Your next round of matches. . . With the draw against Burnley in mind, no sane one could really think there's an opportunity.

Ooops did not see that shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin nevertheless it does not matter we would still endeavour to do our best . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2009
nateevs:

Arsenal v Everton
, 15:00

Arsenal v Man Utd
, 16:00

Chelsea v Arsenal
, 16:00

Most def lose points on these.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dyabman(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2009
@Ibime

what about this

Drogba Anelka

Joey

Lampard Mikel Ballack

Ashley terry Cavarlho Ivanovic

Cech.

This?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2009
^^^ Onye oshi. . . . did Mikel start the game?  grin grin grin

4-3-1-2 is a diamond.

Anything with one playmaker behind 2 strikers na diamond. The 3 midfielders must be narrow to cover the playmaker.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2009
Merry Christmas y'all!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by kaypumpin2(m): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2009
Merry Xmas to y'all
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 12:06am On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Xmas chavs
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 12:40am On Dec 25, 2009
nateevs:

Yeah right!

With all the major contenders out of the way by mid-February these fixtures could turn out to be a blessing in disguise

BlueDiva:

Most def lose points on these.
You would be suprised that its the fixtures you didn't highlight that we would lose pts in and not the ones you highlighted
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 4:40am On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Christmas to everyone. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Xmas Blues.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Borat1: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2009
A very Merry Xmas to y'all!
Come on you blues. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Krayola(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Christmas. . . Too bad Drogba is leaving. . u coulda won the league grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to the west Londoners.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Christmas!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chrisical(m): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2009
Merry xmas to you all
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2009
Merry christmas to you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (99)

Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties / Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.