Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,146 members, 7,883,979 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? (38507 Views)

We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2007
@ HA052
its a small world bro. your ITK is too much. I suggest you go back to the shell you came out of (chief Poster, jimiagbaje.com).

what are we meeting for? you are the one that was claiming i was mr pedro himself. LOLOLL. i will even come with some of my colleagues that are actually jimi agbaje fans to prove you wrong.

YOUR ITK IS TOOOO MUCCHHH!

london, connecticut, tampa, all of them na oversees!

PS keep relying on silverbird poll oh!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2007
Everybody else please ask Streetcyph to answer the questions I had asked earlier about Pedro, instead of trying to change the conversation to where I'm "Supposedly located".  Stop avoiding issues man, (You remind me of how pedro rambled after being asked why he didnt respond to Tinubu's allegation that he cant be trusted with public treasury). Are you sure youre not Pedro himself, because if you are you are wasting your time,
Your mates are out there campaigning,

Be honest with yourself, search your heart and tell me you really really believe pedro gained votes from that last encounter,

Only pedro fans will hate what Jay K did, everybody else agrees that iit hurt pedro,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2007
So you are saying one day i'm in london , the next i'm in connecticutg,

Isnt Ip's supposed to be specific?

O boy, Address the issues raised, nobody believes you ,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2007
Hoa62, thats why i said you did not watch the debate.

sheriff balogun was one of the 20 reporters that stormed GTB plaza on tuesday to bombard tayo aderiokun with questions about Pedro's departure. they left dissapointed because tayo told them pedro was a shining light and an inspirtation to the bank till today. tayo even confirmed that fola called jimi and scolded him for his desperation.

about tinubu saying he cant trust pedro: PEDRO NO DEY CONTROL TREASURY!!! FEMILANGY AND KITAUN KNOW THIS!!!!!, besides,  this same tinubu also called your man an outsider and a contractor. is anybody making noise about tinubu's reckless statements? hell to the no!!!!!!

anybody have ideas of a fast connection cybercafe on awolowo? this one is too slow  
when i finish uploading this debate videos, you will have the answers to your questions
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2007
ok u guys i am back back for good, i miss u guys its 16 days to elections it iis 16 days to our victory,i.e koro's victory so all u koro haters better cast ur votes for pdp and dont loose ur votes. u know the race is btw koro and fashola and koro now has taken ova jimi agbaje shld go and chill though i like him i am sure he ll be second afta koro, i dont give fashola a chance anymo' pedro shld just forget it he shld stsrt submittin his cv to banks for a new job, it wont be difficult for him to get a wonderfull job considerin his pedigree

KORO IBO 2007,

AS FAR AS THIS ELECTIONS IS CONCERNED KORO HAS WON, MAYBE ANODA ONE O! HE MIGHT LOOSE (WHICH I DOUBT) BUT THIS ONE HE HAS WON FORGET IT
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2007
Do you guys see this ?

Where do you get your information Streetcyph,
How come noone else has heard about these things you are saying,

Quoting you:
"Hoa62, thats why i said you did not watch the debate.

sheriff balogun was one of the 20 reporters that stormed GTB plaza on tuesday to bombard tayo aderiokun with questions about Pedro's departure. they left dissapointed because tayo told them pedro was a shining light and an inspirtation to the bank till today. tayo even confirmed that fola called jimi and scolded him for his desperation. "

What does me watching the debate have to do with Sheriff balogun on tuesday when the debate was on thursday?

Secondly in what newspaper or where was it reported that Tinubu said such about Agbaje,
Now you are desperate, how come you have this information no one else has, ?? STOP LYING,

Secondly, who the hell is Tayo and where you there when he was scolding jimi agbaje, I mean be serious man,
You are desperate to save Pedro,
Say things that you can back up and that make sense so that everyone else can reference it,
All the issues i have raised thus far are from things that everyone knows about and can confirm.

By the way this news is coming from the same person who says i'm in london, connecticut and Tampa at the same time,
Be real
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2007
hoao62 and streetcyph, u guys amaze by arguin abt pedro and agbaje, these two that i am sure cant deliver thier ward to thier parties oooops i pity u guys, y associate yourself with failures there is still room to join us in the koro train, a winner is always a winner and thats SENATOR MUSILIU OLATUNDE OBANIKORO, OK!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nijababe: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2007
;d
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2007
Majedibo are you kidding?? I mean, anybody but Tinubu and Stooge, but cmon, you know as well as I do,
Koro might not even be in the election come april 14,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by con9ja: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2007
Are u sure elections will hold? Adefarati(AD presidential candidate) just dead may he's soul rest in peace
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2007
What is Koro's age

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2007
The pictures above represent Musiliu Olatunde Mohammed Obanikoro AKA Musiliu Mohammed Olatunde Onikoro at different stages of his life. Yet they are not enough to represent the different identities he had assumed over time. Surely a past shrouded in mystery. It is often said that you can " You can fool all the people some of the time; Some of the people all of the time but never All the people all the time". The facts and details of our illustrious " Senator" will shock even his closest aides. With a past like this Lagosians must beware. Surely Lagos deserves better. The morning it is said shows the day; a Leopard never changes his spots. Can Obanikoro change? With the burnt Lagos Island City Hall as a lasting memorial we doubt it.

Over the course of living in the United States of America, this fellow called Onikoro has acquired, or has associated with himself, at least 15 social security numbers. For understanding, every American has just one number, and it is for life. How and why did "pikin" acquire so many social security numbers? The answer can only be for fraudulent reasons. Once you have more than one identity in the United States, you are attempting to perpetrate fraud!! This was probably made easy for him since he worked as a social worker in the United States of America as claimed by him. "Papa" Olusegun Obasanjo, this is your son!! Lest we forget, this fellow has claimed Onikoro as a former name.

Find below a sampling of his many aliases along with the social security numbers used. More of his aliases can be seen by downloading the attached Microsoft Word document. (Right click on the link and choose "Save as" or "Save link as" to download). Multiple_Identities.doc

Name Address Social Security Number N
Muhammed M. Onikoro 6726 N Glenwood Ave.Apt G4 Chicago U.60626 – 4388 035-58-XXXX

Tunde M. Onikoro aka Olatunde L. Onikoro 1300 Washburn Ave. N. Minneapolis MN 454-15-XXXX
Tunde M. Onikoro 454-51-XXXX
Tunde Onikoro 5401 Rampart Street, Apt. 184T. Houston Tx 77031 – 1331 454-61-XXXX

Morufai O. Onikoro
aka Morufato Onikoro aka Morufat 455-57-XXXX
55-75-XXXX
Musiliu O. Onikoro
aka Tunde M. Onikoro
aka Olantunde M. Onikoro 5570 Gasmer Drive Apt. 25 Houston Tx 77035 – 4503

(This is the address he used when he applied for his Second Degree in Texas Southern University) 464-51-AAAA
Olatunde Onikoro 464-51-BBBB
Lateeph O. Onikoro 474-27-XXXX
Onikoro G. Onumah 474-60-XXXX
Babajide I. Onikoro aka Gabajide I. Onikoro 477-37-XXXX

SO, who do we call? The CIA, FBI or Interpol? Let's not forget the Nigerian police, EFCC, ICPC and of course, INEC! It is then no surprise that the man changed his name to Obanikoro!!

Pls how many social security number can a person have??
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2007
How come in 2006, this man's year of birth suddenly became 1954? Did he lie on his INEC form? The conclusion is obvious! Obanikoro or Onikoro is a fraudster!!

Other interesting information has also come to light. The man Onikoro contracted a marriage in Harris County (like one of our local government offices) of Texas on the 29th of January, 1982. The marriage was between OLATUNDE M. ONIKORO aged 21 and JEWEL M. WELLER aged 19. The file number of the marriage is 14117. Based on this record, this puts the year of birth of Onikoro as 1960. The information can be found at the following location as it is a matter of public record. ftp://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/tx/harris/vitals/marriages/1982/harrm82v.txt.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2007
The form Koro submitted to INEC

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2007
These days I have been wondering the kind of blatant ignorance being displayed in these guber threads. . . na wa o shocked shocked

@LLcoolg05

I have been trying to imagine a scenario where we could have someone taking his leave from a highly respected organization like NLNG just to see Eko gets to be ruled by a tout? shocked undecided

BTW DID YOU HAVE TO TELL US WHERE U WORK AND WHAT POSITION YOU HOLD WITHIN KORO’S CAMPAIGN STRUCTURE? HOW IS THAT SUPPOSED TO CHANGE THE PRICE OF KOTE IN THE MARKET?

Very annoyingly you were mentioning thst you were in Jand for some fundraising balderdash, who cares about ur itinery? angry

Doesn’t it just sound nauseating that you even mention baba iyabo as supporting Koro’s ambition? Reporting to baba at Ota every weekend ehn? Are they still trying to actualize the third term bid for baba? Or is it that baba has organized weekend English classes for him with specifics in Diction and Grammatical construction? grin grin

@Streetcyph

Whats all this stuff about Hoao62 and IPs?

LONDON, CONNECTICUT, TAMPA? which sayeth you?
be specific man cool

You still did not sound convincing enough when I challenged you of using Juvenile as a second Id, even though I give you your due as one of the few people who know the dynamics of Lagos politics though you obviously have urself lost on this. U said initially Agbaje and Pedro were ur candidates, but with preference for Pedro, I cant remember having read that from you, save for the fact that u did not hide ur admiration for him, but then what has admiration got to do with giving someone your unalloyed support, guy make up your mind!!! U definitely cant support Atiku and OBJ u know?

More so, I have read severally where people have castigated Pedro for losing his cool when asked a seemingly innocuous question by Agbaje. . .the funniest thing is people failed to take notice that the salvos and fireworks had already started during the LTV debate, where it seemed Pedro had an upperhand, *pls guys go back to my initial post after the debate where I was the only one that did a recap of the event which I thought reporters like Streetcyph would avail us with*. Now my point is why lose your cool in front of  a wider coverage TV audience, on a REGULATED program with rules in effect? Even when cautioned to stop Pedro still went ahead continuing with his rants, do we need a short-fused Governor? Hell to the no . . . .
But yet that is not even the main thing; why did Pedro not deem it fit to refute allegations by his boss which says he cant be trusted with the treasury? But funny enough he was quick enough to deny OBJ’s involvement in destabilizing AC by advising Pedro to join Labor party. . . .methinks that one’s name when having been put under scrutiny needs to be redeemed not caring whose ox is gored, Tinubu made the statement publicly at a rally and Pedro ought to have denied it publicly to show truly he was innocent of such allegations. Having said that why should anyone say Agbaje was wrong to have asked him that question about the circumstances that led to his leaving GTB, IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL QUESTION THAT IF PEDRO WAS SMART ENOUGH EVEN IF GUILTY WOULD HAVE USED TO HIS ADVANTAGE, he simply freaked out, that’s the name of the game, get your opponent to freak out and make sure you stay on top of your own game. I BELIEVE WE HAVE NOT HEARD THE LAST OF THIS . . . my very reliable sources say in the very week before the elections or even earlier some startling revelations about why aspersions have been cast on Mr Pedro’s person will be let out, which would eventually finish him, imagine the amount of support he seem to have lost here on Nairaland already,even though am sure most are multiple Id users

Pedro fired a salvo at Fashola, did he lose his cool? No . . .in actual fact he rightly put Pedro in his place with his answer

Still yet, your candidate makes me puke at the idea of diversifying governance, shifting the bulk of governance to the private sector, ewwwwwwww!!! Soon and very soon, the MD of Zenith, First Interstate and MTN would be telling Lagosians when to eat, when to talk and when to go to the toilet, na wa o . . .

Your 2million march was as usual a disaster, from the picture I saw, u guys could not have been up to 20,000, who are you deceiving?the fact that you guys claim to have recorded 70000 cvs does not mean those people came there, isn’t it so easy for friends to help themselves submit cvs just in case, since Naija is a ‘u never can say for sure state’ moreso the people at a rally does not mean acceptance u know? People out of curiosity attend rallies just to be able to catch glimpses of people they had hitherto seen on TV

@hoao62

Like I said earlier on, Agbaje is sound but please don’t even go to the area of his having ideas, he has a blurred idea of what it takes to run Lagos state, the prism at which he looking at Eko ile from seems largely distorted, imagine his oil and gas jobs stuff he keeps on saying, pray tell from where did he get that from? The 20000 low cost housing units he is promising to build yearly has been generating a big laugh from even the other Governorship candidates  some of which had been in Govt before, how on earth would you achieve that Mr Agbaje?

I wont castigate Agbaje for his questioning Pedro,but there seemed to be a cocky side to him when he answered the question Koro asked him, the way he came across seemed like he felt his family must be the most-heard name in Lagos, what bunkum? Onliegbale ruling house of Lagos and so? anyway I think it was a poor question to have been asked by Koro cos it made Agbaje look good cos he was quick to repeat that integrity and strength of character were his trademark

Still yet this wont go away u know? . . .the basic lack of experience of your candidate, am sure u know its not easy running a ward not to talk of Lagos State innit? cheesy

being Afenifere’s treasurer does not make your Agbaje' CV any more respectable u know? cool

why go back to your vomit?  undecided

Back to the old order were they look so desolate like their children deserted them . . .but still I feel no pity for them, its their greed that got them where they are, so let them keep wallowing in it. Its so surprising that Agbaje went back to the Okurounmus and Sonibares of this world which he had alongside Asiwaju Tinubu left, he did this just to get his dream of ruling actualized embarassed shocked

NOW TELL ME @Y’ALL THE PEDIGREE OF THE EXCO COUNCIL MEMBERS OF THE LABOR PARTY AND DPA? shocked

WHAT STRUCTURE/S DO THEY HAVE? AT ZONALS, WARD AND LOCAL GOVT LEVELS? undecided

DO YOU KNOW THE NAMES OF THEIR LEADERS?

@KORO FAITHFULS

The truth is the race is between Fashola so I hardly reckon with the others, but really have you guys really sat down to think of the fact that even within your party, it just seems like katakata would burst very soon, considering the WILLCO issue, where Agbaje-ani emerged as the deputy despite not having been a strong member of their fold?

What of the Ogunlewe factor? I saw him at the debate and he looked so disinterested in Koro’s yarns, even at that did baba iyabo have to force him into signing an agreement that he would not defect from PDP taking his faithfuls with him? Must they continue victimizing him at Koro’s expense over the death of  Funso Williams? Since they both were suspects why weren’t they both being further interrogated? undecided

Why were the killers of Funso Williams never found? lipsrsealed

Whats with this allegation of stockpiling of ammo by PDP? They say NO KORO NO VOTING, does that imply the common man should stay at home, while the rugged ones sure enough of themselves could surface at the polls?

Why are the PDP boys causing brouhaha in Lagos Island? Why did they kill Alawiye (the house of reps’ sibling) playing soccer innocently on the street? Where is all this heading to? shocked
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2007
@Dayokanu

nice work jare . . . we need to let Lagosians know the truth cool
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2007
@Koro faithfuls

Now to the proper downer; cool

Apart from the fact that Koro is the PDP candidate for Lagos State, which I see as a big minus for them anyway, do you guys really know this Koro dude? undecided

Ok, if u really think u do, maybe you should tell us why he had to falsify his age, academic credentials too betray him or what explains the allegations that he had used different social security nos in Yankee? Or even the dual nationality debacle?

MOHAMMED MUSILIU ONIKORO OR MUSILIU OLATUNDE OBANIKORO?

Our ‘handsomely razz’ Senator claimed to have been born on the 28th of July 1954, this was as indicated in his INEC forms whereas his Nigerian passport D0002471 gave his date of birth as 28th of July 1960, a whooping 8yrs difference . . .ewwww, now what exactly was he hoping to achieve by doing this? undecided

To the dual nationality issue, Koro is the holder of a ‘GREEN PALI’ no 025317195 which was issued in 1995 and the ‘bitter’ man lied on oath by claiming in his affidavit sent to INEC that he had never changed his nationality in the past whereas he acquired US citizenship in 1995, or 11/12 yrs after he has grown too old to remember the oath he swore to? tongue grin

How could Texas Southern University have issued Koro with degree certificate when all his records then showed he bore Onikoro as against the Obanikoro he bears now? Hitherto all documents from birth, marriage, school, right to point of naturalization bore Onikoro, so did Koro do a change of name that effected Obanikoro being replaced as his name as against Onikoro? Even at that, the school has admitted having an Onikoro but no Obanikoro in its records, if indeed they had rectified the change of name that he claims, why don’t they have an Obanikoro in their database even if just appended? shocked

Many would wonder how Koro got to achieve the things he did, chairman(shiaman), commissioner, but then the truth is, the old order was in place then and there were too many anomalies, that’s majorly the reason why the Afenifere papas don’t seem to be able grasp the new level at which Lagos Politics is being played, yeah I welcome the new order, people like Obanikoro and Bakare should go and sit down, someone that is an American citizen yet so incoherent? Papa deceiving pikin, they should tell what has happened to electricity 1.3 trillion for power generation yet no show angry

Why should a candidate being asked what his source of campaign revenue say “we need to put a cap on campaign spending” was that the required answer? How can any AC or PDP candidate be talking of putting a cap on campaign expenses when we all know the might of these parties especially PDP that will spend money in a do or die fashion just to secure votes? cool

Or don’t you just feel appaled that Koro does not even know the no of dump sites in the state he wants to rule? Fashola was quick to expose his ignorance by telling him that there are 3 dumpsites and another 1 in the making and that burning does not take place at Olusosun, Koro get ur facts right . . . .in replying Koro, am sure Fashola did not appear to have lost his cool? Or did he? tongue

Why was John Momoh cautioning Koro when the vituperation between Pedro and Agbaje lasted? Lack of comportment? undecided

na wa o . .
shocked grin

Guys, remember if you lie now, you will need to lie again to cover up for the initial lie, Koro, u dey hear?
grin
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2007
Koro's affidavit denying his name and his certificate from TSU
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2007
A fraudster at work Madejibo, femilangy,llcoolg, damsol come and see something

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2007
Kitaun,
I love your analysis. I must correct you however ,
Agbaje promised 5000 lowcost houses yearly, adding up to 20,000 in four years. NOT 20,000 yearly.

Guys with that information on Koro, should please contact Sahara reporters and hand them those documents, or email it to them. I'm sure they will publish it with this much evidence.

The truth of the matter is if Agbaje had no structure or ways of getting into the different local government he wouldnt be so popular. So whether its advertised or not is not an issue, people know him and he has a huge following. Someone who doesnt have strucutres cant have all these rallies in local governments with about 5000 people each time.
I was around Skypower at the time of the launching of their campaign and if you ask reporters who reported it, it must have been up to 20,000 people or more. You cant organize something like that without either buying the crowd or having the structure. I personally doubt they are paying for them as we know the party isnt that rich.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2007
@Hoao62

Thanx for the compliments. .

did u say there were a crowd of about 20000 people at Skypower? thats ridiculously low!!!  shocked shocked
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2007
@Hoao62

talk true where u sef dey? lol grin

even at that Agbaje has been spending money like fire, giving money to 'sensitization groups' in local parlance called 'jeunjeun' grin

The media campaign has not been bad save for that of the old man doing sommersaults abi na sommersugars? grin my point is that it has aided his popularity too lipsrsealed

But then Agbaje will not even win in your own street or do u think otherwise? grin
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2007
THOSE SO-CALLED 'CROWD' ARE OBVIOUSLY JOBLESS PEOPLE. DID U C THE PDP RALLY AT ABUJA? THAT'S D LOWEST SO FAR COMPARED 2 D PH AND KANO RALLY.
NA THEN U GO KNOW WHERE JOBLESS PEOPLE PLENTY 4 NIGERIA
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2007
Make i tell u where i dey,, so that Pedro himself can hunt me down and eliminate their only internet problem, Thank you. Which one concern you sef grin

Wo, l.krowd or not, Agbaje i think will suprise people this election.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2007
Over the past few days I have found myself wondering why our people fail to realize that politics is a game of numbers and also that the most popular of candidates don’t always win elections. . . cool

Why should anyone be talking of Koro being active as a senator when we all know that he was actually betraying the constituency he was representing. . .what was the thing about Koro having won elections in the past thence making him credible enough to contest and win Guber elections in Lagos State, ok let me break it down for you all cheesy

Koro got appointed as a director of Lagos bulk purchasing corporation, member of Lagos FA, all this during the days when old men like Otedola could upstage the Agbalajobis, Edus and Sarumis of this world,
Then like I said earlier the academia, the enlightened ones were shying away from poltics because like they were wont to say “Politics is a dirty game’’, who remembers that during that period our dear Mrs Remi Adiukwu contested the guber seat then too, way back donkey years ago cool

Now Koro became the Chairman of Lagos Island LGA which is elective in nature, do we all want to pretend as if we don’t know the average Islander with a little family background, money to dole out, and backed with the right political leaning could become ‘Mayor of the Island’ without necessarily being so sound? undecided cool

He became Commisioner for Home Affairs by virtue of his political leaning- - -now guys get this right, there are a whole lot of people that really do not merit having had or still are appointed into certain portfolios but because of the politics of compesation we play in our motherland. . . .more like saying why Prof Borisade has remained in power even when he had taken with him the aura of disaster into all ministries he has headed grin

The fact that he defected alongside Chief Seye Ogunlewe *who I think is one of the politicians ever because he could not have believed he would become senator when he did* shows the kind of political opportunists they are embarassed

I wonder why the likes of Femilangy, llcoolg05, madejibo, niyoo and damsol have not been able to deny the fact that Obanikoro was in support of the ignoble 3rd term agenda of Baba Iyabo. . .any takers? cool grin

I wonder when some people will learn to stop talking gibberish, didn’t Awolowo do well as a leader in opposition? Majority of you guys probably have fathers that benefited from the free education programme initiated by Papa Awo. . . .SO WHY THE YAPPING ABOUT BEING IN OPPOSITION? cool cool
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2007
O boy, this is madness. Koro is finished!!! I just went through that whole site www.obanikoroexposed.com

My God, How can someone with this much stuff in their closet come out to run?

This is all verifyable information.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by con9ja: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2007
@Kitaun

I don't understand u, u've condemned Agbaje, Pedro,Koro, Which one u dey self?
You seem to be the person for the Job abi what do u guys think,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2007
By the way, Why i am so interested in the characters and accusations against a persons integrity is because i think this is the single most important factor lacking in governance today in Nigeria. I mean any body can promise anything, but its their integrity that differentiates them. Hence why i have been rambling on about Femi Pedro,
After reading this website, i have found a new person (i'm sure streetcyph would be happy to hear this).

Koro Haba Koro supporters, i didnt mind you guys campaigning for your candidate until now!!! How can you campaign for such a person Please help me understand, i'm not even being cynical maybe there is something i am missing.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by con9ja: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2007
@hoao62

I agree with u on the integrity thing.It is the main thing lacking, i also believe it's time for change and as far as I am concerned Agbaje seems to be one person that stands for change, and all this talk of him not having experience,let's give him a chance and if after 4yrs he doesn't perform(which i doubt strongly) then we can revert to our so called 'experienced hands'
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by jgirl3: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2007
@ con9ja, he's for Fashola.

@ everyone, that's complete and utter rubbish - can't you see that it's probably one of his opponents doing this?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by niyooooooo: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2007
Anybody can make up a website and write stuff. Koro changed his name, they had his bloody picture in the yearbook so i dont get what you guys are driving at, you all know its him he was onikoro and he changed his name to obanikoro. so are you saying it is not him when they even showed his picture in the year book.

some random person wrote names on a website and wrote down numbers and said he has 15 social security numbers and all these mumus too are believing. it is all strategy and u guys are gocking. the website is not credible. why would he lie about his age to make him older. has anyone asked that question you guys are just swallowing stupidly you wont check what you are eating.

if their source was credible they wuld hav written it. they are not supposed to even have access to his number because it is personal information. this is a strategy by tinubu and his people. all lies

[b][/b] DO NOT BE FOOLED BY LIES!!!!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2007
God will help you people,
They show somebodies nigerian, diplomatic and american passport copies with conflicting information and you say its propaganda.
They go on to show his inec forms which he filled out, and court cases with reference numbers posted where Koro denied ever changing his name, and you people are hear talking OPAZ,

It makes me question some of you guys as well, How come you are so sure he is clean?

I mean if was jjust an allegation from one person, its different, i have been hearing these stories for a while, and now we have evidence yet you people are just going to count it as propaganda,
Have you thought about what will happen if indeed it is true and this type of person enters office,

na wa o
i don't understand some of you guys. The only way i can see it is if you are related to him somehow for you to support this kind of thing,

lets see though, I mean you are right, anybody can make up anything and come out to smear a person so If Koro can defend himself with evidence against these things then i will absolve him of all blame and i will apologize. (what makes it more striking is that these stories have kept resurfacing and a decent person would never be trailed with such rumors about their character)
If he does some pedro shit, and claim it is all propaganda while trying to ignore it we will know and we wont forget about it,

PDP shames nigeria, obasanjo should be jailed for the rest of his life,  you present a person like Fayose, now you are presenting andy uba and Koro,
What type of people does he surround himself with?

Tinubu, the oga of thieves himself should go to hell with obasanjo, he is equally a thief and a fraud, His time will soon come, Efcc is waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31) (Reply)

Bodies Of Three Drowned Soldiers In Bayelsa Recovered / Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment / Police Releases List Of Authorized Siren Users

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.