Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,050 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? (38511 Views)

We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by debosky(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2007
His campaign has been good. But does he have what it takes to win? being in the 'private sector' is no guarantee of good leadership or election winning capability. we have heard all these lofty words before, I'd rather someone promise 1 school and build it, than make pie in the sky promises that can never be fulfilled.

what is the proof of his ability to govern?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2007
From d campaigns it's obvious to see that only pedro and Agbaje 've not exceeded d stated amount approved by law 4 campaigns. Koro wastes all his money replying d Lagos state government while fash uses state money to 'campaign' and sign record deals with kwam1.
There's a point Koro made though, y is't now that d Lagos state government has now become active? After 8 years,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by debosky(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2007
this is another juvenile statement

is it now that the Igando road was constructed? or Akin Adesola, Awolowo Rd, Itire Rd, Kudirat Abiola way,and all the other roads done?

is it now that the free eye glasses are being distributed? is it now that the transformation of Lagos Island is starting?

Is it now that the abraham adesanya estate and other housing projects beginning?

Is it now that the mini water works are being built all over the city? or the millennium schools, skill acquisition centers and all other projects starting?

Is it now Lastma, or the Lasambus and other projects starting?

I'm not supporting any candidate (at least for now) but making false statements in the name of politics is wrong.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2007
Some of his statements are right. At least those pipes they are inserting into d gutters.
Please vote 4 Jimi Agbaje. This is my own way of campaigning 4 d right man who's down to earth. CARING.THINKING.WORKING.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by debosky(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2007
@ Mustay,
Tinubu is not shutting down government (like Obj is doing) just to campaign and is still doing what he was elected to do - that is what we expect of a responsible government, the projects are being done, and people will benefit. what does Koro want? projects should stop? Tinubu's term expires May 29th, till then I expect him to continue to work, no rule says work done at the end of the tenure is not valid.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by lagoslol: 1:00am On Apr 04, 2007
I have solution for every body

fashola's profession lawyer= attorney general 4 lagos

Pedro's profession banker=commisioner of finance 4 lagos

Agbaje's profession pharmacist=commisioner 4 health lagos

Gbajabiamilia's proffesion engineer=commisioner 4 works and housing

Adikwu bakare= commisioner 4 women affairs

Afikuyomi= commisioner 4 ovation

koro's profession politics=Governor
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by juvenile: 1:48am On Apr 04, 2007
most of you guys don't know much about this elections.

but mark my words. the outcome of this elections will surprise most on this forum.

don't get it twisted. fashola is not gonna win jack. INEC and federal gov. has declared war on AC.
AC is not winning a single election (governor or president). they just neutralised ATIKU COMPLETELY.

TINUBU IS going to jail or fleeing before MAY 29. Guaranteed.

JUST WAIT, WATCH AND SEE.

CANNOT WAIT TO SAY I TOLD U SO
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by debosky(m): 1:54am On Apr 04, 2007
you havent said anything juvenile, if its because of the so called 'war' on the AC, then Fashola may win the election, but someone else will be awarded the position of guvnor, thanks for informing us about the undemocratic government of the PDP
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by juvenile: 2:17am On Apr 04, 2007
i know most forumists think all this is just talk

but i am so sure that this elections is really between Koro and Pedro.

Agbaje just doesnt have the base
Pedro has christian community, Labour community and INEC support (yes u wont believe)
Koro has grassroots and a little bit of PDP might but no guaranteed Federal support
Fashola has state support (useless because of INEC / Obasanjo vendetta on tinubu and atiku)

trust me when i say. u guys don't know jackshit about what really is going on in Lagos.

go ask REAL politicians that know the landscape of Lagos, and they tell u who has the best chance,
just know u heard from me first
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2007
Let d elections come and go jare.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2007
Koro claimed he was attacked did anyone beleive him when it is widely know that he is the one who hasbeen unleasing mayhem on the state Koro's boys were on rampage yesterday at Marina like they have been doing for the past 2 weeks shooting sporadically into the air. It was alleged that Koro distributed live ammo to his boys if you doubt this ask anyone living or working in Marina. Anywhere Koro goes to campaign it is usually mayhem and chaos shooting and largescale looting are always carried out by his boys God save us in Lagos from this Koro

Corrosion can never do anything good to metal just like. [b]Koro[/b]ssion can never do anything good for Lagos other than to institutionalise gangsterism a la Oyo state-Adedibu/Akala
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2007
I dont believe he was attacked.Its all to cause confusion.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2007
Who told you it's between Koro and pedro?
Go to Lagos island and see how many supporters ac has. Na then you go know say 4 d educated people: it's between pedro and Agbaje.
4 d others it's between Koro and fash.
Let me tell you;ac can pig this election successfully. Don't mention d fg and atiku shit at all cos tinubu is a very tactical politician
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by lagoslol: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2007
dayokanu:

Koro claimed he was attacked did anyone beleive him when it is widely know that he is the one who hasbeen unleasing mayhem on the state Koro's boys were on rampage yesterday at Marina like they have been doing for the past 2 weeks shooting sporadically into the air. It was alleged that Koro distributed live ammo to his boys if you doubt this ask anyone living or working in Marina. Anywhere Koro goes to campaign it is usually mayhem and chaos shooting and largescale looting are always carried out by his boys God save us in Lagos from this Koro

Corrosion can never do anything good to metal just like. [b]Koro[/b]ssion can never do anything good for Lagos other than to institutionalise gangsterism a la Oyo state-Adedibu/Akala

How wont they fight back when u pple r using brooms to chase them about na only winch way i know dey use broom abeg. IFAshola(darkness to create wealth) dat is not wat we want, Korosion is good when it comes to dealing with pple like tinubu who have 10,000 area boyz included into the Lagos state pay roll.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2007
Are you Yoruba ? cos you dont seem to know the meaning of Fashola.
Koro's boys are unleashing terror everywhere. Koro the age cheat and area boys leader not for Lagos
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dayokanu u are begining to sound frustrated again,see let me tell u the painful truth,like juvenile said AC wont win the elections in lagos,trust me ,u will come back here to say femilangy said this how did he find out.the election in loagos is btw KORO and any of PEDRO or AGBAJE,trust me PDP is out to Bleep tinubu up,its just gonna be there joy.

hope u are aware that reltel won a 4billion naira contract with INEC to provide internet service in every LG in Nigeria,so immediately the results arive each LG they are forwarded to abuja,its from abj that the results wuld be anounced,guy put 1 and 2 together and reason,PDP is the party to beat in lagos.they have evertin working for them.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by spora(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2007
shocked I think the film is getting interesting. I just finished "watching" www.obanikoroexposed.com. It was better that "Titanic". lipsrsealed Nkan n kan, mewa nsele laiye (apology to Late Kola Olawuyi). Politicians!!. Na wah 4 dem! embarassed
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by duduyemi: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2007
@ femi, are u suggest that because the result of the election will be forwarded to ABJ that the winner will be KORO undecided, hmm, i guess wat u r really sayin is, dat the only way ur man koro, CAN WIN IS IF THEY RIGG THE RESULT FROM ABUJA, wow, well stated,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2007
At d council of states meeting, iwu assured once again of a free and fair election.
I'm sure Agbaje's agent 'll be there to receive the results, so if they rig, we shall win like peter obi.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2007
At d council of states meeting, iwu assured once again of a free and fair election.
I'm sure Agbaje's agent 'll be there to receive the results, so if they rig, we shall win like peter obi.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by lagoslol: 1:40am On Apr 05, 2007
spora:

shocked I think the film is getting interesting. I just finished "watching" www.obanikoroexposed.com. It was better that "Titanic". lipsrsealed Nkan n kan, mewa nsele laiye (apology to Late Kola Olawuyi). Politicians!!. Na wah 4 them! embarassed

Spora no disrespect but the website is not a film neither does it have microsoft powerpoint i will have said u mistook a slide show for a film. I cannot believe anything published and narated by tinubu and his boyz because in 2003 dat is d way they put funsho williams dads picture with tribal marks in papers they said he was from egba. aaaaaaaaah awon ogbologbo u need to know wat computers can do they are several websites dat u put ur last name and it will bring out ur relatives. That is wat they used they r now sayin is one person e.g peoplefinder.com,backgrouncheck.com and all websites i have checked and even on their own website it says 1960 where them and dayokanu found their INec form i dnt know.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by debosky(m): 1:45am On Apr 05, 2007
Koro is obviously a liar and an age cheat, 1954 and 1960 are not that ancient that you wont know when you were born

and this Onikoro/Obanikoro smacks of the Evan/Evans enwerem thing, corruption/dishonesty is small things leads to worse in big things.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by niyooooooo: 2:05am On Apr 05, 2007
all u ppl are being fooled by that website. the 15 names they put as his aliases are his childrens names, his brother in yankee and his wife e.g. one of the names there monisola onikoro ( common sense will even let you know its a girls name). that website is filled with fraudulent documents. anybody can get that stuff just go to www.zabasearch.com and search onikoro that is where they got the names from.

i did the same thing for fashola and many names came up. does that mean they are his aliases. dont be fooled by criminals

@ dayokanu u are not making any sense and ur sources are not credible, what do u mean dat koro distributed guns in marina, u r d only one dat hears all dis fake gist, everbody knows tinubu has area boys on his payroll,

also who was d person saying dat fashola won primaries fair n square, abeg we r not dat dumb, all u fashola ppl just say all dis stuff and expect us to believe, una too dey lie men,

lagoslol abeg u are yarning correct abeg continue.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by debosky(m): 2:08am On Apr 05, 2007
respond to the age palaver - are the passport shots fake as well? why declare another age on his INEC form?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by lagoslol: 2:21am On Apr 05, 2007
@ debosky Dat llcoog05 has answered the name issue, PLEASE WHERE DID THEY GET THAT INEC FORM and i was feeling ur yarns b4 ohh u said we should not make false statements in d name of politics. I respect dat view but d man has ran for how many elections and it is dis governor they know he has 2 ages, every single document i have seen has 1960 including d one on the website they fabricated, except for the one his using for governorship u too check am y now? and check ancestry.com for all the false names given to him those are his family members and dat zabasearch even says 1960.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 2:31am On Apr 05, 2007
debosky:

Koro is obviously a liar and an age cheat, 1954 and 1960 are not that ancient that you wont know when you were born

and this Onikoro/Obanikoro smacks of the Evan/Evans enwerem thing, corruption/dishonesty is small things leads to worse in big things.

Exactly what i tink.Well anyone can do what dey want and get away with it in Nigeria.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2007
9 days to 'went' CARING.THINKING.WORKING.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 9:41am On Apr 05, 2007
Am praying for the best Man to win.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by con9ja: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2007
JIMI AGBAJE JAYKAY IS OK! NA HIM WE WANT AS OUR GOVERNOR FOR LAGOS STATE,

THINKING
WORKING
CARING

JIMI AGBAJE IS THE MAN.

And for those of you that were planing to rig it's no longer business as usual,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by duduyemi: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2007
ok?, its kuku 9 days left, all the jaykay shouting is not gonna do anything grin
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2007
Yes no chance 4 rigging.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2007
Yes no chance 4 rigging.  At last post, shut up

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply)

Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) / Akpabio Wept As He Mocked PDP At A Rally In Akwa Ibom / Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.