Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,050 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? (38513 Views)

We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2007
I'm pretty sure the dude is sharper than U and UR firm put together
If only you know.I dont think any coy would want to employ someone who pronounces Shiaman and Foters.

NOW doesn't it strike you that its NOW Tinubu as started with all these lies about KORO's identity, copy of INEC forms and all that
And LIES?? Tinubu was the one who posted his age on the National Assembly website?? You can check the national assembly website yourself.

and then how come thats the only candidate they are focusing so heavily on
They investigated the others and we could not find anything incriminating but in Koro we found to many filth like I always say all the rest are fit to rule Lagos but Koro!! Check my posts I have never attacked other candidate.

O! u disappointed me, how can you not know that Onikoro & Obanikoro are the same, thats a real shame o! its the Obanikoro of Lagos OR Onikoro of Lagos, it means the king of eyesight (thats what he was famous for,great great grandfather was a fortune teller).
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2007
Look at this closely and read

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Demolaf: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2007
Some say everyone knows that Onikoro and Obanikoro mean the same thing, so i guess that includes the Americans also, thats why they at will change the last name on the application, and put a different one on the certificate, just to show us they fully understand the Yoruba language abi. And back in the days, and even till now, people obtain more than one social security number mostly for illegal stuff, or to rent to people and collect their income tax, and all other crazy stuff. I don't know about this guy, but i know something is fishy with mister Sheerman korossive
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by llcoolg05: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2007
@ Dayokanu so whats your point with that page now its share ignorance for you DEMOLAF to say people apply for social security numbers, you can only apply to change once you have obtained one, its a number assigned to you, the people who do fraud use other people's social its called IDENTITY theft. How can you open your mouth to say you did research on the other candidates, what dirty research did you do? all these things are distractions my guy and I'm done wasting time dragging that with you, u wanna talk ISSUES, hola at me. Your chairman/voter joke, so what its UNDERSTANDING that matters my brother UNDERSTANDING.

O n on the ceritificate issue, geeezz men ya'll need to smartn up. The original certificate issued was under the name Musiliu Onikoro, but because Obanikoro and Onikoro are the same thing, all KORO needed to do was to tell the school to re-issue his degrees and this time he wants his name Musiliu Obanikoro. that's a re-issued/recent degree posted on that web.

I need to startt talking to people with adequate ability to reason, IM DONE talking to commoners, REALLY

Kosi koro kosi ibo
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2007
LlcoolG, After my earlier input, i had decided to stay out of this convo, however i have one correction to make,

People who do fraud can have more than one social security number,  A social securtity number is assigned to 1 person (so 1 name= 1 social securtiy number). All they would have to do is have another name and birthday with documents to back that.
I don't know how they do it but i know that it is done and i have friends in the US that do it.

By the way,  Koro is doing a good job with his adverts. I actually liked the one in the punch today with his whole family. It portrays him in a good light.

You guys can continue arguing sha, election is less than 2 weeks away.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by bobezey(m): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2007
You guess is as good as mine folks. Roll the dice.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by jgirl3: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2007
My own with this Koro documents is that they didn't release all this while but it's now they're just releasing it. That reeks of desperation to me. Everything that's happening is as a result of the proximity of this election.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2007
Yeah and its gonna really affect him too.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2007
he doesn't face facts at all. he upgraded the salaries of his make up artists just 2 look handsome on papers!!!

IN REALITY, HE AINT FINE THAT MUCH.

www.jimiagaje.com

12 days 2 go and i expect you to vote wisely(4 jimi agbaje). ENOUGH TALKING
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2007
LOL

JIMI AGBAJE PEOPLE
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by lagoslol: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2007
Dayokanu i always read from this website i never joined but i just have something to put to you i like all the things you write but i hope they are paying u. And also saying somebody says shaiman and foters, wat sense does that make wat does that have to do with ur ability to govern a state. And as we know u can take a man out of the hood but u can take the hood out of the man. He has a chronic yoruba accent doesnt mean he cant govern a state.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by emmerks(m): 12:37am On Apr 03, 2007
kosi koro kosi ibo (no koro no election)
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by oshy(m): 2:38am On Apr 03, 2007
My Fellow Lagosians,

You are receiving this e-mail because you have, at one point in time, visited my site and sent me some sort of goodwill message. Some have dedicated and pledged their support to my campaign, others have asked for more information about my candidacy, my manifesto and more importantly, the plans I have for our beloved state and, by extension, our motherland Nigeria. Some have requested campaign material, so that they may continue to spread the word about the Labour Party and Femi Pedro Some have written from Agege. Some have written from Surulere. Many have written from oversees. Due to the unprecedented volume of e-mails, I have been unable to personally respond to all of your feedback. I cannot but thank you for your continued support and trust in my candidacy. I will not disappoint you.

As you are all aware, we have reached another crucial juncture in the election process. All things being equal, we have about fourteen (14) days to the gubernatorial election. There is still a lot of work to be done. I cannot physically reach out to everyone, but together, we can make it happen. I have no doubt that you can make a difference. I urge you to continue spreading the word about Femi Pedro and his candidacy. No matter how small you may think your efforts may be, it will make an enormous impact come election day.

In the past few weeks, my campaign has gained insurmountable grounds. I have received total support from the Nigerian Labour Congress and all its affiliates (including TUC, NUPENG, NANS, NUT). The Christian Association of Nigeria, as well as the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria have also publicly endorsed me as their candidate. Many more groups have shown their unquestionable support. In all honesty, I have been overwhelmed. Even more precious to me is the belief I have seen in the eyes of Lagosians wherever my door-to-door campaign has taken me. The hugs, the tears, the words of encouragement, the prayers. They have added up tremendously.

Some of you have raised concerns over the media's bias towards certain candidates. Rather than spread objective journalism, some of these media outlets have shown favoritism towards certain candidates, in the hope that they may be able to influence voter perception. They have forgotten that what man supposes, God disposes. I urge you to remain steadfast. Our supporters in Lagos are multiplying by the day. Destiny is on our side. We are on course for a major upset at the polls in two weeks. God willing, I will be your next Governor.

I wish to use this opportunity to urge you all to continue spreading the word and raising awareness of my candidacy and the Labour Party: in your beer parlours, on the Internet, at the cyber-cafes, at the mosque on Fridays, at your church service on Sunday, even when you are stuck in traffic! The Party is about people, the people who produce the nation’s wealth: The working class. It is about the various workers commuting the length and breadth of our country to create a vibrant economy. It is about workers in the public service and the organised private sector. It is about the small and medium scale business owner striving to build their businesses. It is about workers on our drilling rigs, our financial, telecommunication, aviation and construction industries. It is about the old age pensioner, the retirees who have worked tirelessly to develop our nation.It is about our market women- daily striving to earn a living. The Labour Party is about the generality of Nigerians- it is about the people. It is about you and me.

Because it is a people-oriented Party, my manifesto and policies are directly for the people. I will be held accountable to the people. I emphasize on the word ACCOUNTABILITY, because this is a fundamental principle that has ceased to exist in Nigerian governance.

In the coming days, I will be re-campaigning in your local government areas- from Agege to Surulere, Ifako to Badagry, Amuwo-Odofin to Oshodi, Mushin to Shomolu, Kosofe to Eti-Osa, Apapa to Oshodi. Be expecting me. If you see me or my campaign members on the streets, embrace them. Let them know you are a Destiny 2007 Team member, because we all cherish your support, no matter who you are or where you are from.

Once again, I thank you all for being apart of the Destiny 2007 Campaign. Feel free to send me an email anytime you desire. More importantly, forward this message to as many friends and family members you can- be it by oral communication or by forwarding this email. Remember our campaign slogan: Together, We Will Make it Happen. I urge you to seize this moment, and secure our future. VOTE FEMI PEDRO.

Sincerely,
Olufemi Pedro
Destiny 2007 Campaign Team.

http://www.femipedro.com
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by con9ja: 5:28am On Apr 03, 2007
Can someone pls show me where CAN and PFN publicly endorsed femi pedro?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Demolaf: 5:52am On Apr 03, 2007
@llcoolg05. This is first hand information not ignorance that i know people have more that one social security number because i knew people with more than one, and that is a fraud because u have to show that u are someone else. Now with the degree and as i said earlier, no American school will change your diploma name because u tell them onikoro and obanikoro mean the same thing. I was an international student who graduated in Illinois State uni, and they will not add Jr to the back of my name because it is not on my birth certificate and passport. There has to be a government issued document showing your change of name to prove identity. And i know Nigerian Birth certificates wont say onikoro aka obanikoro, or American BC either to say onikoro aka obanikoro. So before he can change it, there has to be legal proof of a name change which he hasn't done.

I have been reading this thread for a very long time, and i enjoy it alot, and the few times i add a comment is because i have first hand knowledge or info about what i am talking about. So chill with the ignorance tip, when you are not too sure of how stuff work.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2007
my problem with the likes of dayokanu and co. is that if commoners like them can get access to koro's "fraud" how come the FBI and other security agents in yanky has not got the inforamtion, so dont u see that the information is fishy abi am i wrong, i know one thin abt social security no in the US is that u need ur finger print for it, and also in yanky they ll always fish u out with finger prints, i have seen more fabricated stories and evidences than tis so this does not move collin powel came out to yhe whole security council at the un HQ and showed the whole world movin pictures of of pple makin weapon of mass distruction, but u and i knw there wasnt any weapon of mass distruction in iraq, it was all fake, so lets be real abt koro, koro stil goes to yanky, he is not wanted, dayokanu abeg make i send u my acct. details make u give me some money wey tinubu dash u for this rubbish u don do,

KOSI KORO KOSI IBO
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2007
@ con9ja they are trying to keep it away from the press,

its almost here! Lagos is buzzing!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2007
@Streetcyph

on what information do you have it that Remi Adiukwu Bakare, Pedro and Atiku were responsible for Tinubu's re-election? shocked what a beautiful combination it later turned out to be grin grin

have you forgotten the accord between AD and PDP to ensure the South West voted OBJ leading to people not to vote acording to party lines?

or have you forgotten that this lead to the other South West states losing their hold? na wa o . . .is this ignorance or some stupid badly-concoted propaganda? angry

even at that you claim Pedro raised 780 million for Tinubu for his re-election bid? ewwwww!!! you must be Femi Pedro himself dude!![/b]even at that would that not have been against the ethics of his profession to be so neck-deep in politics as to fund-raise for a Governor when in actual fact he was very much in the employ of a private firm? [b]was he defending First Atlantic Bank's interest? shocked shocked

again I ask what is your definition of stooge? if Tinubu had annointed Pedro what would you have called him?

why do you say Fashola is taking credit for what he did not do? was he not an integral part of the Tinubu administration? when asked by Fashola who the rogues and thieves in Govt were that he discovered whilst there why couldnt he have accused Fashola of any wrong-doing? undecided

what bunkum are you yapping? virtually everyone except you and your co Pedro supporters see Pedro as being wrong to have lost his cool, yet you still come up with silly excuses to defend him . . .Agbaje was right to have asked that question, very pregnant in meaning I must postulate, yet history beckons on Agbaje to substantiate his allegations cool

TINUBU ACCUSED PEDRO PUBLICLY THAT THE TREASURY COULD NOT BE TRUSTED UBLICLY!!! PEDRO STOP CRYING OVER SPLIT MILK, YOU GOOFED NOT REDEEMING YOUR NAME ON TIME THATS ONE OF THE FIRST LESSONS IN MODERN DAY POLITICS/b] tongue grin

[b]GOD is the author of Pedro's surge and the Devil is the author of others?? pls spare me jare
embarassed cool
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2007
Why did you guys try to assasinate KORO yesterday you have tried to assasinate his character, it didnt work You all will loose, Bleep AC I am really pissed up, Why go that far, if not for God he would have been dead, his car was bulletproof, Atiku, AC, Tinubu and Fashola are FINISHED, i am sure u guys killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS to try and rubbish PDP, but u guys have failed, pdp ll rule Lagos State,

BREAKING NEWS: APPEAL COURT AFFIRMS INEC DISQUALIFICATION OF ATIKU
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2007
Why did you guys try to assasinate KORO yesterday you have tried to assasinate his character, it didnt work You all will loose, Bleep AC I am really pissed up, Why go that far, if not for God he would have been dead, his car was bulletproof, Atiku, AC, Tinubu and Fashola are FINISHED, i am sure u guys killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS to try and rubbish PDP, but u guys have failed, pdp ll rule Lagos State,

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2007
madejibo:

dumb as ever, am I surprised? angry

The fact as we all know is that Koro was the one who gave the orders that AC supporters should be attacked and as it is 16 people are receiving treatment at LASUTH for all the violence that PDP flagrantly exhibited yesterday, and we say we are in a democracy?

KORO foolishly came out to say that he was the one attacked meanwhile theones being treated in the Hospital are AC faithfuls, na wa o!!! shocked shocked WHAT KIND OF PROPAGANDA IS THAT? angry

@all

If it were AC faithfuls that opened attack, only God knows how many casualties there would have been undecided sad

WHICH WAY NIGERIA, WHICH WAY TO GO?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2007
KOSI ATIKU KOSI BO!!! LOLOL!!!!
Tinubu is in Yawa, Bleep out of here!!!! lol

By the way, Femi pedro and his supporters are liars, please people answer Con9a's question. Where did CAN and PFN publicly endorse Mr. Pedro.

The guy needs to face reality, all this talk of Nigerian Labor Congress, if the labor following was that strong the founder of the party, OShiomole would have stayed in it.

And Streetcyph(aka pedro, aka Oshy) Why in the world would they be trying to keep an endorsement that Big from the media It makes no political sense.
Pedro had bettter answer the allegations against him. No matter how much he tries to ignore it, it will not dissapear. Being that you are either Pedro himself, , his Son, or his no 1 campaign manager, you had better advise him to answer those questions.

Less than 2 weeks to go. Door to door campaign, be fooling yourself, WHich house did you go? You didnt reach my area O, nor my cousins nor anybody that i know. I have gotten letters from agbaje and my cousins even brought home a notebook from the agbaje campain organization.

People, history is going down in 10 days or so.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2007
@LLCOOLG05

I SHOULD HAVE DECLARED THAT AM DONE WITH IGNORANT PEEPS LIKE YOU TOO BUT WHY SHOULD I WHEN I HAVE NOT MADE YOU SEE HOW GULLIBLE YOU ARE? undecided

IS MUSILIU EVEN FROM LAGOS ?

WHY IS CHIEF AKIN AJAYI BEMEBE TRYING HARD TO MAKE US BELIEVE HE IS EVEN FROM OBANIKORO/ONIKORO FAMILY WITH SEVERAL PUBLICATIONS ALREADY IN THE DAILIES? undecided tongue

GO AND ASK KORO HIMSELF WHO IS FATHER WAS TO AJAYI BEMBE THE THEN OBANIKORO OF LAGOS, DEFINITELY NOT HIS SON BUT HE SERVED HIM, HIS FATHER WAS A  . . . . . . .c ount the dots and fill in the gaps  
[b]

come back and tell us your findings8) cool

IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT, ARRANGE FOR US TO MEET AND LET HIM SAY THESE THINGS TO MY FACE cool cool

@FEMILANGY

NO PROBS, AS PER YOUR THREAT ON ANY BODY DEALING WITH ME, AM UP FOR IT, LETS SEE AS IT PANS OUT
cool

@STREETCYPH/OSHY/JUVENILE

I WONDER WHERE YOU GOT THAT CAN/PFN STORY , EVEN MY COMMUNITY NEWSPAPER REPORTERS WILL DO A BETTER JOB THAN THAT, PROVE IT MAN tongue

WHEN OYAKHILOME TELLS HIS CONGREGATION NOT TO VOTE FOR OKOTIE AND HIS AFFILILIATES LIKE OHIMAI

WHEN OBEMBE AND OTHER CHRISTIAN LEADERS HAVE PRAISED TINUBU'S ADMINISTRATION AND PROMISED TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR FASHOLA

WHEN AGBAJE, AFIKUYOMI, BAKARE, OHIMAI ALSO HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE CONGREGATION THEY ATTEND?

WHEN YOU GUYS TYPE THESE THINGS DO YOU ACTUALLY TAKE US FOR FOOLS? shocked

@HOAO62

WHERE IN THIS THREAD HAS ANYONE MENTIONED NO ATIKU NO ELECTIONS? undecided
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2007
@ Kitaun,
The way to go in nigeria is to vote out both parties (AC and PDP) . They are both guilty and are playing politics of desperation.
The only reason anybody will kill like that to be governor is that they they feel the governorship position is a goldmine,

I hate to also tell you that, i agree that Fashola is very sound and would have been good for the job if not for the way he was elected.  It simply shows that AC preaches what it doesnt practice. What they did was NOT democratic. Hence why his popularity isnt as much as it would have been.
It is going to be funny when he loses. It will prove that the collective will of the people is what matters in a democratic system and it will be a big win for our democracy in Nigeria. After this, politicians will avoid doing what Tinubu did.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2007
WHEN WILL YOU GUYS LEARN YOUR ABCs? shocked shocked

[b]are we yet practicising a true democracy

LETS FACE THE FACT WE ARE IN A FLEDGING DEMOCRACY, AS SUCH THERE WILL BE ANOMALIES, IF YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW HOWEVER FASHOLA WAS DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED cool

THE RESULTS ARE THERE FOR YOU TO CONFIRM, THE CANDIADATES EVEN PARTIALLY BOYCOTTED THE ELECTION TO SHOW HOW DISORGANIZED THEY WERE undecided

I REPEAT THE CANDIDATES PLAYED INTO TINUBU'S HANDS BY ALL HOPING TINUBU WOULD ANOINT  THEM AS THE CANDIDATE TO REPRESENT AC tongue
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2007
Kitaun, haba

Lol. Even a blind and deaf person knows those results were bullshit. I have agreed with most of the opinions you have put up here, but for you to deny the obvious like that makes me wonder man.

With the Atiku thing, it was a joke, i didnt claim that anybody had said it in this thread. AC is falling apart. PDP is even worse,

After all the money AC has spent, it is becoming more obvious daily that the public is not buying,
Fashola will not and Cannot win this election. Agbaje, Pedro, and all the defectors eeven if they don't end up winning will be spoilers for AC and in that case it would be PDP that benefits.

At some point we have to face reality. (by the way we know this election will be won and lost at the grassroot level. The elites are already out of the question because we all know on here who the majority of them will be voting for- and please dont deny this fact- even tinubu has become jittery as of recent(look at his comments in the papers in the last week))
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2007
@HOAO62

LETS GET THESE THINGS STRAIGHT cool

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE DEFECTED FROM AGBAJE'S CAMP?

LOOK, WE( AND I MEAN FASHOLA AND KORO CAMPS) DONT ACTUALLY RECKON WITH YOUR DEFECTOR-CAMPS COS YOU ALL AMOUNT TO NADA cool

SO, NO ONE IS EVEN LOOKING YOUR WAY, WHAT HAS AGBAJE SAID ABOUT BEING A CONTRACTOR TO TINUBU'S ADMINISTRATION? grin
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2007
Kitaun, ? What are you talking about Why would i leave the Agbaje camP??

sECONDLY PLEASE quote a newspaper article or any other source where such allegation has been made. Agbaje has said in numerous interviews that he has never been part of this government in ANY capacity. for example here is a quote:
Your bill board tries to make a distinction between "same of same" and Jimi Agbaje. What does that mean?

If you look at the political terrain in Lagos today, you will find that the major gubernatorial candidates have been a part of the government since 1999 but Jimi Agbaje has all along been a private sector person. I have not been part of this government. So, basically, I'm stating a fact that they have been part of the "same of same". There is a need to let people know that I've not been part of this government.
and here is the link to the rest of that interview: http://allafrica.com/stories/200703070106.html

When i speak i come with FACTS. Jimi Agbaje is in the private sector in many capacities,  He is on the board of directors of Vigeo holdings, Atlantic Hall, GTB bank(which his father was one of the founding partners), Jay Kay pharmarcy which has a manufacturing arm and he is in the recording industries believe it or not, so his wealth you can say comes from his fathers and his involvement in buisness. Why in the world would he then be a contractor of the government( PLEASE SHOW WHERE TINUBU SAID SUCH!!). This rumor was started by Streetcyph(pedro) if i remember correctly, and it has since been debunked, because he couldnt prove that this was said. (Anybody following this thread knows that Streetcyph comes out to make declarations all the time without substance to back it up. , e.g Pedro has been endorsed by CAN and PFN, Jimi apologized to Pedro after the debate, Pastor Adeboye settled the differences between Tinubu and Pedro after tinubus statement calling him a thief, Some Tayo, scolded Jimi Agbaje after the debate e.t.c , it goes on and on)

Dont get mad at me for saying the truth man. FASHOLA should just FASHI E!. He is not winning,
Tinubu should come out with information where Agbaje was a contractor to them. AC is getting desperate, it shows from their leader( Atiku) and Tinubu. (both of which are going to jail lcome May 2007 by the grace of God.) Robbers of the treasury!

Let me explain why it would have been Ok to vote AC if not for what happened in the primaries:

In the ideal democratic envinronment, the playiong field is equal. I.e, so thieves, robbers, liars, and good people get to compete. In such an instance a good person can work hard enough to secure the primary ticket so that even if the party leaders were thieves, you wouldnt be able to say this person that won the ticket is a thief as well.
However, what happened in AC is that the no 1 thief( Tinubu), was insistent on imposing someone else as the candidate. Why is this bad,

If you know someone is a thief and they come and recommend someone to your company for hire, would you hire?? Wouldny you think its either that person is a thief as well or that person will protect the interest of the thief that introduced him?

On a final note: Afefe(wind), is now blowing , slowly and the ediye(chickens) furo is starting to be exposed, and the chicken is scared,

I had decided not to join issues with the Fashola(sorry, i mean TINUBUS) camp, because i felt it was senseless to argue with you guys, but since you decided to start, you are welcome,

There is nothing negative you can pull out about AGBAJE and that is a FACT. I don't follow people blindly, so i have done my research. Please prove me otherwise, with verifyable information.

By the way, how can yyou say FASHOLA is not a stooge Even from the way his campaign has been run you can see that it is Tinubu contesting in this next election. And is this a prelude to what will happen once he is in government??

Thank you

P.S. If AC is so confident that it will win in 10 days, you shouldnt be worried. You shouldnt even be on this website arguing with us losers. Unless ofcoures you are not so confident that Fashola will win this election.
I will be back after Agbaje wins on April 15th. Unless i get irritated enough to respond.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2007
By the way, here is from the Frequently asked questions of Jimi Agbaje's website

How can we trust you to keep your promises?
That is the most simple of all. I have a name to protect. I challenge anyone to question my integrity in any of my business, professional or political dealings. I am on this score cleaner and whiter than snow.
My word is my bond and I am known by all to be a faithful loyal honest and trustworthy person. I have been a leader in my professional society, my church and the state.
I deliver on my promise.

This is the response of a man whose integrity cannot be questioned. I cannot say the same for Pedro as he hasnt challenged anybody to put out information about him. He should come out and publicly say that GTB should release the record surrounding his resignation. Then and aonly then will i be convinced.

Does it even make any sense , the allegation that a man with his stature (anybody on the board of GTB is a guaranteed multiple millonaire, if not billions. )to come and take government contracts.
For What?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2007
*nods head at kitaun and hoa62* why are you guys fretting? kitaun u are begining to sound like your jeun soke boss, by throwing accusations at me being a double ID. i have already given you d koko, i dont know who any other ID is on this website. i have one account and one account only. administrators can verify this. besides, the two times i went to chocolat royal, nobody showed up

all this yarning and counter yarning wont do anyone any good. what difference would can and pfn endorsement do for you guys? it has happend, nothing u can do to stop it.

in any case sha, next week all d shege go reveal itself,

meantime i urge u all to keep on telling ur candidates to go out and stay safe- the channels tv report this evening was disturbing

no shaking, no stoppin, no kwenching, destiny beckons!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2007
More evidence,

Jimi agbaje interview in Daily independent on March 26th

How then do you see your chances at the polls?

Very bright! Let me tell you one thing, I am coming from the private sector, I am not a government contractor, I am not in government, so I do not have the paraphernalia and the benefit of being given state machinery. So, to that extent, whatever is being used for this campaign is hard-earned money from me and from all those who have contributed to this campaign. I have not got support from any government person, whether within or outside Lagos. So, to that extent, if I did not see that the chances were bright, I think as somebody coming from the private sector, you know when to cut your luck. But I believe our chances are very bright; we are getting stronger by the day and we are very upbeat.

LinK: http://www.independentngonline.com/?c=49&a=23472

Do you see,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2007
Please Streetcyph , provide your evidence. SEge ko? Bola ni!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply)

Akpabio Wept As He Mocked PDP At A Rally In Akwa Ibom / Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos / Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.