Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,640 members, 7,944,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! (7327 Views)

Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by MrsChima(f): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2012
SeanT21: I will marry someone base on who they are as a person not their race or nationality.

Awww. Go to Oprah! tongue tongue
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by MrsChima(f): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2012
Sammy107_d: I've met people from all over, not one AA. Tried meeting a few online- no comment lipsrsealed

Did you make a mistake and said you are a scammer?
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by MrsChima(f): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2012
Schalan: I see there are just as many generalizations and stereotypes about AA men as there are about Nigerians. I have dated AAs who were jerks. I've dated Nigerians who were jerks. I guess it's true, you can't stereotype everyone.

True. But, you must consider the source though. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by MrsChima(f): 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2012
btrue: Schalan, Magz, SistaWoman THANKYOU!!! There will always be stereotypes about all cultures, races, places, etc. Just like there will always be someone talking about you (hating), obviously you can't stop the madness. That is just a token to know that we are doing something right. GO OBAMA!!

For the ones who have these crazy stereotypes about AA, where are you meeting these types of AA? Evaluate the places and people that you surround or associate yourself with. Where have you been living? Are you only able to place yourself in the environment where all you see is "those" types of AA you are talking about?

Are you serious, to say a black man can ruin you!! HAHAHAHA That is totally classless for anyone to say. Any man can ruin a female's life, vice versa, any woman can ruin a man's life. Grow up people. It is 2009 grin

Damn. Encore! Encore! grin grin

Even I as an American don't hang around gutter trash regardless of color. lipsrsealed

Some people exposed themselves by talking too much. wink
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by MrsChima(f): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2012
bluespice:
classic! grin
more like lines u give to bohos
or emos use for each other grin grin

@ topic, y not?
the nigerian and african guys ive been oportuned to meet and misfortuned to be atrracted to make hell look relatively beautiful
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by MrsChima(f): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2012
Magz:

You could not have made a more bullshit statement!! I am so offended by this that it isn't even funny,  Like, you've ruined my whole day with your untrue, very biased stereotype!!

I am Igbo and Native American Indian (Blackfoot tribe). I am:
1)Good
2)Loving
3)Caring
4)Trustworthy
5)Respectful
6)Hardworking

So how can you say that Black Males in the states do not pocess these qualities? How the Bleep could you genaralize so much, when this country is beyond huge!! Nigeria is about the size of Texas (only one state out of 50), and the entire Naija population could fit inside of New York City alone. So how can you even speak for a small sample?? There are over 40 million Black people in the U.S.; And we are all ignorant and lack family values Bullshit!! I have a 5 year old son, and I take care of ALL of his needs, as I also do for my little sister. I go to school fulltime, and I work full-time. Not to mention, I am very educated on our culture, so don't be prejudiced / racist against me for no reason.

And for your stupidity, I am not rude. I do not lack goals. I do not lack morals. I study the ways of great men such as Malcolm X, Frederick Douglass, Huey P Newton, Alex Haley, Richard Wright, Sam Cooke, etc and implement their ways into my own life,  I epitomize greatness.

dammit,  cry undecided angry angry

That was a beautiful write up, but the question was regards to Black American men and not Native American men. It could be a typo. lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by tpia1: 1:14am On Nov 17, 2012
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Joliecoco: 3:28am On Nov 17, 2012
As I tell Friends African American guys are great to look at but they are not husband or father material. if the guy was educated and had the qualities that I wanted in a guy ,i will date an AA.
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by MrsChima(f): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
Joliecoco: As I tell Friends African American guys are great to look at but they are not husband or father material. if the guy was educated and had the qualities that I wanted in a guy ,i will date an AA.

White women disagree with you. Largest interracial marriages and relationships is white women and black american men. If you dont want them...white women looooooves them.
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by tpia1: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
seriously though, how do you raise someone to look and act like a princess?

i've never seen any nigerian princess or rich person look so regal like those ladies, and especially the bride.
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by Joliecoco: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

White women disagree with you. Largest interracial marriages and relationships is white women and black american men. If you dont want them...white women looooooves them.
White women can have them could care less. Majority of white women and black men marry people from their own race.
Re: Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! by MrsChima(f): 1:15am On Nov 18, 2012
Joliecoco:
White women can have them [size=22pt]could care less[/size]. Majority of white women and black men marry people from their own race.

Good. So what is the problem? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Tosyne2much Dating Farano? My Romance Section Folks. / Its Like Every Imo Girl Is Beautiful, Educated, & Wifey Material(photo) / Time Table For Release Of Advanced Bang Rule.also Giving 3k Airtime To 2 Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.