Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,430 members, 7,917,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage (12336 Views)

Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage / Rich Young Lady Looking For Serious Relationship And Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Love is beautiful when it's experienced with the right person

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2019
Find a partner not a project

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
Today's Topic
~Developing Trust In A Relationship
Time : 8PM - 10PM
WhatsApp Group

Intro:
Developing Trust is essential to make a relationship work and last longer. A relationship may not survive without complete Trust. If you have lost trust completely in your relationship, you can still rebuild it. Learn how to earn / build more trust in your relationship..

Join Us On WhatsApp @Perfectmate Counseling Group
+2348170399634

For Private Counseling And Advice
Connect with The Love Doctor
+2348170399634
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
It's Thursday Counseling Sessions With Love Doc Adeshina. Connect with me online to fix relationship issues and improve your marriage. +2348170399634

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:33am On Feb 01, 2019
You can't be doing the same old thing and expect different results. Relationship requires change.. It's necessary to change some old habits to get good results. Think of change, think of Perfectmate Counseling. We can help you fix your relationship hassle. Connect with us 08170399634 09031815917.
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Recreate your damaged relationship or marriage with Perfectmate Counseling... Meet counselor ready to help you.

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
20 things every man should do in a relationship

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by akaahs(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
hi. i just took a drastic decision last week concerning my long distance relationship with a girl i want to marry. just late last year she begins to put some negative attitude like not responding to my massages both whatsapp, sms and facebook. i made my displeasured known to her but complained of workload and promise to change but didnt. the same attitude continues but i ignored and continue wih the calling only and she, call too. im not happy with the relationship because it has lost the emotional connection, assurance, the romatic sms and words we used to share together when we started, again i talked to her how i feel. the only respond i got was just "hmmmmm" and that i compain too much.
now i just decided to leave her and move on. just thinking is it the right thing to do? i made frantic effort to visit her but always block the move.
any words of advise?

1 Like

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
akaahs:
hi. i just took a drastic decision last week concerning my long distance relationship with a girl i want to marry. just late last year she begins to put some negative attitude like not responding to my massages both whatsapp, sms and facebook. i made my displeasured known to her but complained of workload and promise to change but didnt. the same attitude continues but i ignored and continue wih the calling only and she, call too. im not happy with the relationship because it has lost the emotional connection, assurance, the romatic sms and words we used to share together when we started, again i talked to her how i feel. the only respond i got was just "hmmmmm" and that i compain too much.
now i just decided to leave her and move on. just thinking is it the right thing to do? i made frantic effort to visit her but always block the move.
any words of advise?
you have taken a right decision by letting go... One important rule of long distance relationship is that you must end the distance within a short period of time. It obvious she has also moved on. That's why she isn't responding positively well.
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
How to avoid loving the wrong person

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Valentine is a moment of love extension, not just your partner alone but to every person who needs love, share your love, your gifts and make someone happy.

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
8 Valentine's Day Idea For Single Women

#1. Spend time with your partner.
#2. Valentine day is not just to have sex and fun, but a day to celebrate love with special people in your life. But if you must have sex protect yourself.
#3. Be careful drink wisely and not to stupor
#4. Dash out your new or unused materials to those who might need them
#5. Use the valentine season to renew love in your relationship e.g dance together
#6. Share gifts and make someone happy
#7. Forgive and forget past issues
#8. Be careful of 5 mins mistakes that can last a lifetime

~ Doc Adeshina
Marriage Counselor
+2348170399634
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Happy weekend

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
What A Woman Desires From Her Man

#1. Love : show her plenty of it in all ramifications
#2. Attention : A woman expect her man to be understanding and caring
#3. Trust : she wants her man to trust her
#4. Appreciation : Praise her more than you rebuke her
#5. Neatness : she's wants her man to be neat
#6. Faithfulness : having or showing true and constant support or loyalty to her
#7. Sincerity : being serious, kind and truthful to her increases her loyalty
#8. Peaceful : she demands your maturity, pleasant mood and not violent
#9. Loving and kind
#10. A man that loves God

For relationship and marriage counseling
~ Doc Adeshina
+2348170399634
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Your sex life in marriage will increase to 80 percent if you follow this tips

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2019
Counseling By Doc Adeshina
+2348170399634

~ How To Identify The Right Partner

If you haven't find love or maybe you think have found it. But you are not sure. Is this new partner really the one for you. How can you tell and how should you act while you are deciding? You really want to get it right this time. You don't want to say the wrong thing, or expect too much. So while looking out for the perfect partner, here are what you should be looking out for :

1. The right partner cares about you more than you can think of
2. He or she is interested in your happiness
3. The right partner is willing and ready to sacrifice anything for you
4. The right partner encourages you instead of abusing
5. The right partner support your dreams and aspirations
6. He or she shows you complete and genuine love
7. The right partner fulfill his or her promises
8. He or she is proud if you
9. The right partner always there in times of good and bad
10. He or she prevent third-party.

For Relationship And Marriage Counseling +2348170399634

Comment, like and share
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
+2348170399634

~ Preparing For Marriage

Marriage is a serious business and unprepared marital life leads to marital failure. For every singles thinking of getting married should consider preparation. It's necessary to prepare before marriage there are several ways you can plan. Embedded are some of the ways you can prepare ahead for marriage

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2019

~ How To Keep Your Relationship Strong

Developing a strong relationships takes extra and serious commitments . You can build a very reliable and strong relationship if you consider the following tips

1. Be more affectionate (don't forget to tell him or her you love / miss him / her
2. Make your partner a priority (be thoughtful and attentive, focusing on your relationship).
3. Respect each other when you argue ( listen to one another and don't interrupt, hear each other out).
4. Share things with your partner (encourage him or her to share his or her problems with you and share your fears and worries and responsibilities too
5. Be friends, spend quality time together
6. Don't get upset over trifles. Control your anger over trivial & annoying things
7. Stop arguing over money. Reason together about your spending instead of complaining.
8. Love your partner more than everyone else
9. Respect and honor him or her
10. Do not allow third-party in your relationship

For marriage and relationship advice contact love doctor
+2348170399634
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2019
Good morning

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
+2348170399634

~ Why Some Men Cheat On Their Wives

Cheating had been one of the major problems faced in marriages now days. Both men and women cheat in marriage. We can't quantify who cheat more.This topic is to open your knowledge to possible reasons why men cheat on their wives. If as a woman you had contributed to your husband cheating attitudes, you need to change some things about yourself. If you have been wandering why your husband cheat on you despite all your efforts to make him happy. Embedded below is some of the key reasons why men cheat on wives.

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2019

~A healthy Relationship

Healthy relationship promotes positive change in both physical and mental life of an individual in a relationship. It's necessary for you to be comfortable and happy in your relationship. Its a prove the relationship is working. You don't manage a non working relationship instead you for look for a healthy one where you have peace of mind. Here are some few evidence to prove that you are in a healthy relationship

1. You are always happy to be with your partner
2. You are improving physically and mentally
3. You don't fight or argue all the time
4. There is maximum cooperation and mutual understanding between you and your partner
5. You both love each other truly and honestly
6. There is high level of communication and commitment
7. You are both proud of each other anytime, anywhere.
8. You both share the same likes and feelings
9. You are compatible physically, spiritually and mentally
10. You are both submissive to each other.
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
+2348170399634 WhatsApp

~ What A Man Wants From His Wife / Wife To Be.

It's important to understand what a man desires in marriage. Below are few tips of what men desire from spouse in marriage.

#1. Keep calm as a lady
#2. When he scold you with abusive words, do not reply with abusive words, say I am sorry or thank you
#3. Don't yell at him, be quiet and wait till he is calm then you talk things over
#4. Avoid being arrogant be humble at all times
#5. Don't let your external beauty deceive you, it's your good character he cherishes
#6. Don't ever compare him with your ex
#7. Don't always be at the receiving end. Buy him some things occasionally
#8. Be industrious. Men like diligent women
#9. Be a good cook
#10. Whenever he is not around, call him on phone don't flash
#11. Put great value on yourself so he can value you
#12. Be accommodating and be nice to his family and friends.
#13. Be submissive and take responsibility too.
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2019

~What A Woman Desires From Her Husband / Husband To Be

Every woman desires something special from her husband or husband to be. Women are like eggs, men had to handle them with care. they so emotional, loving, fragile, demanding and wants care. Below are some of the ways a man should care for a woman.

#1. Love : shower her with plenty of it in all ram tickets
#2. Attention : A woman expect her man to be understanding and caring. So pay attention to her request always
#3. Trust : A woman feels very comfortable with a man she can always trust, she is equally ready to submit to him always.
#4. Appreciation : Praise her more than you rebuke her. Doing this helps you to get her support at all times
#5. Neatness : No neat person likes to be with someone dirty, this always causes conflict
#6. Faithfulness : having or showing true and constant support or loyalty to her.
#7. Always keep your promises
#8. Sincerity : being serious, kind and truthful to her increases her loyalty to you
#9. Hardwork: A woman appreciates a hardworking man who is responsible and able to take care of his family
#10. Peaceful : every woman wants a man who is matured, pleasant and not violent.
#11. Respect : She demands some respect at home and in public
#12. Prayer : A woman desire a prayerful partner who has the fear of God
#13. Finance : a woman loves a man who is financially responsible
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2019
May God guide you always and continue to shower you with grace and abundant blessings (Amen) Happy New Month.
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2019
+2348170399634

~ How To Identify True Love In Marriage

True love is not conditional ; that is it does not promise "As long as you are perfect, I will love you". True love is not affected by a partner behavior, it endures regardless of positive or negative treatment. Thus adjustment to an opposite is not automatic, it is an act. Everyone has ideas about "how love feels or how loves make you act" but to define or explain it is not easy. However, love for one leads to marriage and continuing in love makes marriage successful.
Listed Below Are Signs Of True Love

1. The couple has a basic friendship with one another.
2. The couple enjoys being in the others presence and will feel a vacuum when the other is away from home.
3. The couple trust each other's judgment in crucial life decisions and does not questions or take for granted each other sincerity and fidelity in marriage
4. The couple clearly defines and redefines their mutual responsibilities well as in the support of and supply of the home.
5. The couple communicate freely and openly with each other on any aspect of marriage.
6. The couple has gained some measure of freedom from the domination of the significant outsiders such as the in laws, the neighbours, and the friends of both parties.
7. The couple is determined to make marriage last despite all threat against the union from within or outside the marriage.
For marriage to successfull couple must establish real and genuine true love and intimacy. Love is the engine that drives marriage.
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2019

~How To Make Yourself A Wife Material

When a guy says you’re wife material, he typically sees the potential for a (very) long-term relationship with you. But it’s more than just being your boyfriend for years. There’s a certain something that makes him feel like you would make an excellent wife…and maybe mother to his children.
It could be that you’re kind to everyone you meet. Or that you cater to his needs. That you’re his intellectual equal. That you’re mature. That you make his heart go pitter-patter.
Below are some of the things that makes you a wife material.

#1. Be appreciative, let him feel fulfilled
#2. Know and perform your roles / duties in the house
#3. Surprise him occasionally
#4. Be spontaneous, when he calls you be prompt to attend to him
#5. Listen to him whenever he is talking. Give him attention
#6. Don't prove too stubborn
#7. Accept responsibility in a fight
#8. Don't shout at him in a public place or at home
#9. Learn polite ways to call his attention to his faults without embarrassing him.
#10. Compliment him, also thank him and appreciate him for buying you gifts
#11. Evaluate yourself regularly.
#12. You must be financially dependent, not depending on him for everything
#13. Be there for him anytime, anywhere, any day
#14. Give him space, don't choke him by monitoring
#15. Trust him, don't always suspect him and his movements
#16 show good manners
#17. Maintain your normal natural self eg your complexion, shape etc.
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2019

~ How To Keep Your Marriage Healthy

You may have sworn to love your spouse in sickness and in health, but most marriage vows don’t address the common problem in marriage. So I bring you some helpful tips that will keep your marriage

1.  SPEND TIME WITH OLDER COUPLES. there is so much you can learn from other married couples

2. ESTABLISH CLEAR BOUNDARIES WITH YOUR PARTNER. AVOID TEMPTATION
Limit your contact with people of the opposite sex or, if you are attracted to those of the same sex, be careful.

3. STAY FRESH
(hygiene, get your eyebrows done, no do-rags)

4. DON'T LISTEN TO RUMORS
trust you partner. It will save you stress in your marriage

5. DON'T GIVE HARD TIME, BE SUPPORTIVE
Support your spouse emotionally, physically and financially

6. VISIT A NEW PLACE TOGETHER.
do it just the two of you, and make some new memories.

7. TEACH EACH OTHER ONE OF YOUR SKILLS.
That will be…an experience.

8. PRAY AND STUDY THE BIBLE TOGETHER.
Spending time with God as a couple is just as valuable as doing it alone.

9. CONTINUE TO DATE EACH OTHER.
So once a week or once a month, do something fun and different – just the two of you.

10. GO TO COUNSELING, EVEN IF YOU DON’T THINK YOU “NEED” IT.

11. BE ACTIVE TOGETHER.
Your partner is not your slave, so you should assist with domestic duties.

12. COMMIT TO PUTTING AWAY ALL DISTRACTIONS WHEN YOU’RE TOGETHER.
TV can wait. Your smart phone apps can wait.

13. KNOW YOUR PARTNER LOVE LANGUAGE .
learn his or her love language it will help strengthen your marriage

14. COMMIT TO ONLY SPEAKING POSITIVELY ABOUT YOUR SPOUSE WHEN AROUND OTHERS.
Your attitude about your spouse will affect how others view him

15. TALK OPENLY ABOUT SEX
If you are unhappy with your intimate life, talk with your partner
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2019

~ Rules of Breaking Up / Divorcing

When people look back on relationships that didn't work out, they complain or give several reasons why it fails. the truth is that for every breakup or divorce both parties contributed to it through their actions either positively or negatively. it takes two to be in a relationship. if you are at the edge of breaking up with your partner or already broken. Do it nicely using this tips.

#1. Listen to your own internal voice, dragging things out will make it worse
#2. Recognize that it takes two to start a relationship, fix and damage it, so you contributed to its failure. Stay and fix it
#3. Keep the moral high ground, never take revenge, act badly, hurt anyone, be aggressive just keep your cool and be gentle manly
#4. Don't keep raking over it, learn what you can from what went wrong and then get over it.
#5. Leave the kids out of it. They are innocent of your break up or the after math.
#6. Find time to heal instead of rushing to find another relationship.
#7. Learn from your mistakes and promise yourself never to let it happen again.

Marriage Counselor
Doc Adeshina
+2348170399634
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Love is kind

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2019

~ Does Age Difference Really Matters In A Relationship

Age differences shouldn't be a barrier in a relationship, many people are having issues with this based on individuals mind set but the truth is that age differences is doesn't guarantee a successful relationship / marriage but maturity does it all and not determine by age..

Below are reasons why you should accept him or her regardless of age..

#1.if he or she behaves matured, intelligent, caring and respectful
#2. if can you solve issues together by sharing words for advice.
#3. If he or she dresses well and always appear neat,
#4. If he or she has the fear of God
#5. If you are both compatible? (health wise, physical wise and behavioral wise and your likes are similar)
#6. If He or she is hardworking
#7. If you don't engage in much arguments
#8. If he or she respect your wishes
#9. If he or she is supportive
#10. If he or she is proud of you and do not hide your relationship from friends and families.
etc to mention a few.. Which you should consider first then give a trial. Dont disregard as a result of age difference..but look at the reasons above.

Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Question: In a relationship that the parents are not in support, yet they go ahead and contracted the marriage, what can the couple do to gain their Parents consent?

Answer: Since you both have married against your parents’ wishes you need wisdom to deal with the situation. Don’t confront them to force them to accept you, rather use persuasion prayerfully. Keep been nice to them and pray that God will touch their hearts for them to accept the union.
Re: Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2019

~ Some Wishes A Woman Won't Tell A Man

When a woman is in love with a man she wishes the relationship last longer and she is ready to do anything to make it work. Below are some wishes a woman won't tell a man

#1. She has fears of not losing her man to another woman
#2. She expects him to be sincere at all times
#3. She expects him to understand her body language
#4. She agrees with 'guy time' because she wants her husband's friends to like her
#5. She wants him to spend more time alone with her than any other person
#6. She always want to be honest
#7. She wants to he surprised more often
#8. She wants to be loved and appreciated
#9. She doesn't monitor her man she exercise freedom in a relationship
#10. She is ready to assist him and watch him grow emotionally and financially.

Marriage Counselor
+2348170399634

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.