Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,051 members, 7,942,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (24501 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by edwin101: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2009
post deleted
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
edwin101:

here's a more recent pic of him

Recent photo my foot!

My friend, that is not his picture. If you don't have money to pay damages, you better take the photo down fast.
The other pics on this thread are those released by the FBI of the guy in custody (but 9ja no de read so no surprise say you no know).
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by edwin101: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
this was the picture CNN showed of the guy and other media.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 12:02am On Dec 29, 2009
Seriously, you need to take that photo down. It could get you in soup.
You will notice that CNN and other news outlets have since taken down that image, because they are scared of being sued.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by kosovo(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2009
@edwin101
 Kindly Remove that pic, Guardian has already apologized for using that Pic in her website,
Failure to do so, it would be deleted and your account may be suspended.
Thanks smiley
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by edwin101: 12:21am On Dec 29, 2009
my bad so sorry. will do so
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by kosovo(m): 12:24am On Dec 29, 2009
edwin101:

my bad so sorry. will do so
Thanks
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manmustwac(m): 12:38am On Dec 29, 2009
213389_abdulmutallab-cp-7874499_jpg5a8dde9c8ed272b541b6942abf90d918
[size=16pt]Yeah thats defineately Abuzola. Which explains why he's been away from Nairaland for such a long time.[/size]

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mamagee3(f): 12:52am On Dec 29, 2009
Dclique:

This Bros don turn Celeb grin
grin grin grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 29, 2009
if abuzola came from a rich family he wouldnt be a suicide bomber.

he's just a recruiting almajiri

so, no that isnt abuzola. Could be one of his recruits though.

seriously however- was this guy on NL. I know abuzola got some converts here.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by agabaI23(m): 1:47am On Dec 29, 2009
ono:

LOL. . . . .How many virgins did the Holy prophet say they'll be entitled to in heaven? I bet this one won't have ''anything'' to service any virgin when he gets there.
Good observation! grin grin grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mccloud224(m): 1:48am On Dec 29, 2009
This is why it's good to beat the crap out of your kids when they err.See what "urbanized" upbringing and "ajebuttism" has done to this boy.He has enjoyed life so much that he craves for suffering.Soon his anus will be explored in the jail house and he will know what the "other life" feels like.

Rubbish!

And to imagine he had a 4 million pound mansion to himself!

Like i said before. . .hungry man pikin no fit involve for dis kain mess.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 29, 2009

maybe his parents should have quickly married him off had they known he was being stalked and recruited by almajiri terrorist elements
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by chika98: 2:06am On Dec 29, 2009
What is wrong with putting his photos up here?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by senetee(m): 2:08am On Dec 29, 2009
What a handsome looking fellow. What the heck? Guys of his age are thinking of how to chase girls, pass exams, get jobs, travels but he is thinking about terrorism? I don't get it.

Meanwhile, fine boys beware at airports now ooo the more you look like an ajebutter, the more suspicion you arouse now ooo. Better go get some facial marks, grin cheesy
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mamagee3(f): 2:14am On Dec 29, 2009
senetee:

What a handsome looking fellow. What the heck? Guys of his age are thinking of how to chase girls, pass exams, get jobs, travels but he is thinking about terrorism? I don't get it.

Meanwhile, fine boys beware at airports now ooo the more you look like an ajebutter, the more suspicion you arouse now ooo. Better go get some facial marks, grin cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mccloud224(m): 2:16am On Dec 29, 2009
Just look at the small boy.The last time i remember my face looking so fresh and innocent was 10-12 years ago.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mamagee3(f): 2:22am On Dec 29, 2009
mccloud224:

Just look at the small boy.The last time i remember my face looking so fresh and innocent was 10-12 years ago.

Or probably 6 years ago. tongue
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Parohfreh(f): 2:26am On Dec 29, 2009
mccloud224:

Come on man, have you ever been that fresh? Be honest to yourself.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mamagee3(f): 2:29am On Dec 29, 2009
Paroh_freh:

grin grin grin

This just made my day! grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 2:29am On Dec 29, 2009
mccloud224:

This is why it's good to beat the crap out of your kids when they err.See what "urbanized" upbringing and "ajebuttism" has done to this boy.He has enjoyed life so much that he craves for suffering.Soon his anus will be explored in the jail house and he will know what the "other life" feels like.

Rubbish!

Like i said before. . .hungry man pikin no fit involve for dis kain mess.

You're right, pikin can't try this rubbish! . . .Only "kids" can do that grin

Three gbosa for all well brought up pikin!

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mccloud224(m): 2:33am On Dec 29, 2009
Paroh_freh:

I'll be 30 in three months time and even at that, i don't care if you are 15 or 35 years of age. . .i know i am fresher than you can ever be even with all the facial cleansers that refuse to work on your calloused skin which has been over run by humongous acne and boils.You think being "female" makes you fresh?

Yeye girl.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mccloud224(m): 2:37am On Dec 29, 2009
mama-gee:

grin grin grin

This just made my day! grin

How e no go make your day when you sef no fresh. . .sotay you paste house girl pix for your profile.

Rubbish!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 29, 2009
practically 95% of all Nigerians TODAY under 25 do NOT look as fresh as this boy, barring the prayer mark on his forehead which is ordinarily found on the faces of very seasoned Imams and almajiris.

or maybe I should say on Nairaland, I havent seen any fresh face here so far. [s]Besides, doesnt everyone here always boast of how they got disvirgined as soon as they were weaned off their mother's b.reast[/s]

and no, I didnt say my own face was fresh either.

ah well, does the boy's freshness matter now.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mccloud224(m): 2:45am On Dec 29, 2009
Beaf:

You're right, pikin can't try this rubbish! . . .Only "kids" can do that grin

Three gbosa for all well brought up pikin!

So which one you be?

Pikin or kids?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 2:49am On Dec 29, 2009
mccloud224:

So which one you be?

Pikin or kids?

I be kid o! But, I was brought up well (like a pikin). Till today, I am fresher and finer than that criminal.
I now have my own kids that I'm bringing up like pikin too. grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mccloud224(m): 2:54am On Dec 29, 2009
tpia.:

practically 95% of all Nigerians TODAY under 25 do NOT look as fresh as this boy, barring the prayer mark on his forehead which is ordinarily found on the faces of very seasoned Imams and almajiris.

or maybe I should say on Nairaland, I havent seen any fresh face here so far. [s]Besides, doesnt everyone here always boast of how they got disvirgined as soon as they were weaned off their mother's b.reast[/s]

and no, I didnt say my own face was fresh either.

ah well, does the boy's freshness matter now.

This is shameful coming from the infamous tpia.Where do you draw your statistics from? 95%? Wetin una think say 9ja people be sef?Apart from the big house, Bentleys and all what not, wetin that boy dey chop wey averagely comfortable 9ja person no fit chop?And please don't tell me filet miyon or caviar.Those are tasty trash.The real healthy foods don't cost much.Some people go just enter plane, drop for heath row, chop useless burger from KFC (new to dem after all the apku from village) and determine say all peoples for 9ja be suffer head like them.

Rubbish!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Robotnik: 2:55am On Dec 29, 2009
na the guy pata be this, the bomb for don blow his gbola
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Robotnik: 2:58am On Dec 29, 2009

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 29, 2009
mccloud224:

This is shameful coming from the infamous tpia.Where do you draw your statistics from? 95%? Wetin una think say 9ja people be sef?Apart from the big house, Bentleys and all what not, wetin that boy dey chop wey averagely comfortable 9ja person no fit chop?And please don't tell me filet miyon or caviar.Those are tasty trash.The real healthy foods don't cost much.Some people go just enter plane, drop for heath row, chop useless burger from KFC (new to dem after all the apku from village) and determine say all peoples for 9ja be suffer head like them.

Rubbish!

look, instead of busting a hole in your bloomers because you dont have a fresh face like the boy, why not focus on the main issue, which is he was recruited by al quaeda.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mccloud224(m): 3:02am On Dec 29, 2009
tpia.:

look, instead of busting a hole in your bloomers because you dont have a fresh face like the boy, why not focus on the main issue, which is he was recruited by al quaeda.

All this copy and paste grammar na to show say you sabi read news or wetin? This one na intelligence?

Gerrauut from hia!

Yeye girl
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 3:03am On Dec 29, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video / Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) / Supreme Court Shifts Judgement On Naira Swap To 10am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.