Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,071 members, 7,942,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (24505 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by HIO4: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda.:

HIO4, have u read the book called Tipping Point?

the boy was president of the Islamic society at his school at a period when islamophobia is running so rampant.  you can imagine what influenced his behavior.
i don't imagine manic environments like that.  i don't drink enough chardonnay to spark terror in my brain abegiiiii  angry
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by HIO4: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2009
Nizoral:

C fine boy oh innocent lookin cnt even hurt a fly with a dark abi black heart. Quiet pple fear dem dy ar deadly esp wen he is a , So dy said of boko haram guy now dis one. Bunch of idiots
i'm sorry, what?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by oyinda3(f): 6:44am On Dec 29, 2009
she said innocent looking quiet people are deadly.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda.:

My sister you back online, haha, I have to work tomorrow and here I am going back and forth on NL
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by HIO4: 6:47am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda.:

ROFLMAO  cheesy .   You mean to tell me you were able to decode that from her post    You dey begin creep me out.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by HIO4: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda.:

Hey, this is not true. I fit that description and I am far from deadly. sexually explicit and toxic maybe, but not deadly.
grin grin grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2009
HIO4:

ROFLMAO  cheesy .   You mean to tell me you were able to decode that from her post    You dey begin creep me out.

For real you guys are funny y'all, damn  grin grin grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by oyinda3(f): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2009
@manny haha go sleep plz. i'm on vacation dats why i'm bored n on here.
u don't get christmas n new yr break from work I see. go sleep n make dat cheddar in d morning.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by oyinda3(f): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2009
h204, what's difficult in what she said?

C fine boy oh innocent lookin cnt even hurt a fly with a dark abi black heart. Quiet pple fear dem dy ar deadly esp wen he is a , So dy said of boko haram guy now dis one. Bunch of idiots

see fine boy
innocent looking, can't hurt a fly but with a dark/ black heart
Quiet ppl, fear them
they are deadly especially when he is a (i'm guessing muslim?)
so they said of boko haram guy, now this one
bunch of idiots.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by nguage(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2009
Goodnight friends, dream about Jesus and his teachings. One love, one heart, one soul.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nizoral(f): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2009
@onyinda, tnx 4 saving his head 4rm cracking
@HI04, simple english u cnt undastand my bad
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda.:

@manny haha go sleep plz. i'm on vacation dats why i'm bored n on here.
u don't get christmas n new yr break from work I see. go sleep n make dat cheddar in d morning.

Sleep? I would sleep in the office tomorrow because this thread is becoming rich

As for vacation, the big bosses take vacation, while the small junior employees stay back, anyway I had a 3day xmas break and returned back to work from Monday to Wednesday, take off Thursday thru the weekend and then go back on Monday and also I don't eat cheddar
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by hermosa(f): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2009
poor baby, those stupid al queada assholes mofo got into his head into making him think westerners are bad!! hope others who are thinking of bombin people will reconsider, u can't punish the american govt by killin innocents! it's not fair!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by oyinda3(f): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2009
i always thought u were a school student. esp with that question n answer topic. newayz i say sleep now n stay awake at work. u don't want to get in trouble w/ ur boss.

i thot cheddar = money  tongue
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2009
n-guage:

Goodnight friends, dream about Jesus and his teachings. One love, one heart, one soul.

Good nite brother and thanks for your biblical thoughts and insights, really inspiring.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda.:

i always thought u were a school student. esp with that question n answer topic. newayz i say sleep now n stay awake at work. u don't want to get in trouble w/ your boss.

i thot cheddar = money  tongue

Stupid me, I was thinking of the literal meaning- cheese cheesy cheesy cheesy

What question and answer? As for my boss, she's on vacation, probably would go in late tomorrow, haha
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by HIO4: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2009
make i no talk again o tongue

@nguage
goodnight dude. God bless.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2009
@Oyinda, you mean Q & A from the games section where we asked different course questions?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by oyinda3(f): 7:04am On Dec 29, 2009
@manny4life, yea the educative game thread. dats y i thot u were a student.
lol @ your boss on vacation. i say don't risk it. but i guess u can sleep at work.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda.:

@manny4life, yea the educative game thread. dats y i thot u were a student.
lol @ your boss on vacation. i say don't risk it. but i guess u can sleep at work.

Ah I think I remember, I'm done being a student and I read a lot from journals, reports, even textbooks ahead of me and so on, but yeah I'm done. I can't necessarily sleep at work, but a coffee/red bull always do, besides I don't have much  work to do since boss isn't in the office, and I've completed my own share of our pre-audit and end of year posting.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by oyinda3(f): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2009
how old r u? did u just finish schooling?

"pre-audit and end of year posting" lol sounds like fancy work.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda.:

how old r u?  did u just finish schooling?

"pre-audit and end of year posting" lol sounds like fancy work.

Yes its fancy work, but hard one at that, before and after we close our books, we have to be strictly audited by the audit agency to ensure accurate reporting.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by HIO4: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2009
cute.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nizoral(f): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2009
Wat is cute
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2009
Good nite y'all, will come back here again 17hrs later , haha
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by HIO4: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2009
you of course. lol amebo
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by member31: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2009
Hwwwwwww , shocked shocked the virgins in heaven have just missed a cute dude, sorry oooooo
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by dolu2007(m): 7:41am On Dec 29, 2009
The is now famous o!

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by oyinda3(f): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2009
gnite @ manny. u still didn't say how old u r. lol
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nizoral(f): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2009
Oh me amebo its not fair oh
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by aganaboos1: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2009
When he gets to jail they will pump his ass and he might even get born again.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by HIO4: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2009
Na joke i dey joke na.  cutie like you no sabi take joke. na wah

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer / PDP Flag Off Campaign Rally In Jigawa State Yesterday- Photos / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.