Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,221 members, 7,907,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:17 AM

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (24413 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 29, 2009
BACK TO TOPIC because it seems mcclown wants to die of jealousy oh.

jeez,see how he just diverted this serious thread and made it all about himself.

mccloud224:

All this copy and paste grammar na to show say you sabi read news or wetin? This one na intelligence?

Gerrauut from hia!

Yeye girl

if you want fresh face then eat more corn.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mccloud224(m): 3:12am On Dec 29, 2009
tpia.:

BACK TO TOPIC because it seems mcclown wants to die of jealousy oh.

jeez,see how he just diverted this serious thread and made it all about himself.

if you want fresh face then eat more corn.

Typical dumb bimbo response to situations they can't handle.Read back a bit and see who started it all.Talking about corn, seems you had a lot of it in the village. . .that's why it's the first thing that struck your mind.

Useless agbado yielding freak!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 29, 2009
mccloud224:

Typical dumb bimbo response to situations they can't handle.Read back a bit and see who started it all.Talking about corn, seems you had a lot of it in the village. . .that's why it's the first thing that struck your mind.

Useless agbado yielding freak!

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD

ignoramus giving himself a hard knock over somebody else's freshness.

olodo rabata.

who say make you no fresh? No be your envious attitude dey show for your face come make you ugly?

yes, i had corn in the village. So?

ode
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 29, 2009
geez, some nairalanders are so dumb.

See this buffoon fighting everybody because he doesnt look fresh.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mccloud224(m): 3:16am On Dec 29, 2009
tpia.:

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD

ignoramus giving himself a hard knock over somebody else's freshness.

olodo rabata.

who say make you no fresh? No be your envious attitude dey show for your face come make you ugly?

yes, i had corn in the village. So?

ode

Olori ibu Oshi

House girl in New Zealand.

Yeye smelling thing.

Geeraauuttt from here and get back to washing dishes.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 3:19am On Dec 29, 2009
Kai ego, anyways I can proudly say I am fresher than the guy, no be internet be this tongue
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 29, 2009
mccloud224:

Olori ibu Oshi

House girl in New Zealand.

Yeye smelling thing.

Geeraauuttt from here and get back to washing dishes.

you are a buffoon and an ugly stinky one at that

fresh ko, fish ni.

oniranu omo ita

agbero feeling funky
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 3:22am On Dec 29, 2009
agbero feeling funky

grin grin grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 3:25am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

Kai ego, anyways I can proudly say I am fresher than the guy, no be internet be this tongue

Rubbish! Nonsense!
Compare the two; grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/213396_Idiot_jpg450a8f56e8bfdef25bc76d7b43493a46

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mccloud224(m): 3:25am On Dec 29, 2009
You that scrapes the monster sized boils on your skin like Job in the bible using broken bottles.You think every body is like you.You have been in suffering for so long that you concluded in your edmond sized head that everybody na suffer head.

Smelling thing.Take your rags and go and wash socks for Oga/Madam.

Okponu!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 3:27am On Dec 29, 2009
Chineke me e! shocked
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 29, 2009
mccloud224:

You that scrapes the monster sized boils on your skin like Job in the bible using broken bottles.You think every body is like you.You have been in suffering for so long that you concluded in your edmond sized head that everybody na suffer head.

Okponu!

^^ abeg carry your inferiority complex  somewhere people care.

Just when i thought I'd seen it all, out jumps mcclown to bust that theory.

Fighting all over the thread simply because he's got a wizened old crocodile face that needs to be scraped daily with a coconut husk?

i feel your pain, i.diot.

You no even get shame- see the thing wey dey bring your tears- somebody's freshness.

what a joke of a man

abeg carry your uselessness go. I pity whoever hooks up with your rageedy stinky behind.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mccloud224(m): 3:29am On Dec 29, 2009
Beaf:

Chineke me e! shocked

Oburo ngi ka n nna gwa okwu.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 29, 2009
Its a season to make merry not war sad easy guyz  >>>>> peace, b still.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 3:30am On Dec 29, 2009
And my entertainment for tonite starts. Abeg beaf let me enjoy myself tonite.

Mccloud na u Tpia dey yab? She talk say u be Mcclown, if na me i no go gree.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 3:31am On Dec 29, 2009
Its a season to make merry not war

Bros why do you want to spoil show? Abeg everyone carry on jare
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 29, 2009
mccloud224:

Oburo ngi ka n nna gwa okwu.

onyeoshi, gbafuooo

mad clown- start abusing your lineage over another man's freshness.

You gay toad.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by platinumnk(f): 3:32am On Dec 29, 2009
Beaf. are u igbo?

tpia shocked shocked u even insult in igbo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Parohfreh(f): 3:32am On Dec 29, 2009
mccloud224:

Okponu!

I was jokin baba. no worries no lele
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by TOYOSI20(f): 3:32am On Dec 29, 2009
TOPIC

Someone musta known this guy, . . .school, work, neighbours, facebook, hi five or w/e, . . .

i feel like the guy just dropped from the sky or something!!

He seems so mysterious!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mccloud224(m): 3:33am On Dec 29, 2009
tpia.:

^^ abeg carry your inferiority complex  somewhere people care.

Just when i thought I'd seen it all, out jumps mcclown to bust that theory.

Fighting all over the thread simply because he's got a wizened old crocodile face that needs to be scraped daily with a coconut husk?

i feel your pain, i.diot.

You no even get shame- see the thing wey dey bring your tears- somebody's freshness.

what a joke of a man

abeg carry your uselessness go. I pity whoever hooks up with your rageedy stinky behind.

See who dey talk?

You wey your face be like cucumber wey get A.I.D.S
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by platinumnk(f): 3:33am On Dec 29, 2009
I  personally think he is a nairalander
shocked
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

And my entertainment for tonite starts. Abeg beaf let me enjoy myself tonite.

Mccloud na u Tpia dey yab? She talk say u be Mcclown, if na me i no go gree.

more like mad clown.

abeg I don comot im path make im begin lament his non-freshness by himself. Maybe he can get someone else to share his misery cheesy
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Parohfreh(f): 3:34am On Dec 29, 2009
TOYOSI20:

TOPIC

Someone musta known this guy, . . .school, work, neighbours, facebook, hi five or w/e, . . .

i feel like the guy just dropped from the sky or something!!

He seems so mysterious!

mehn fuckoff jo! cant u see we'r having a fight over here? Oponu!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 29, 2009
mccloud224:

See who dey talk?

you should know AIDS seeing your face reflects it.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by finemocha(f): 3:35am On Dec 29, 2009
today my bf came home and said one of his patients was denying that fact that he was nigerian.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 29, 2009
Paroh_freh:

maybe na you mad clown dey fight oh grin

me I no wan make e take out his life frustration at not being fresh, on my own time.

So i also dey siddon watch una.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 3:36am On Dec 29, 2009
platinumnk:

Beaf. are u igbo?

tpia shocked shocked  u even insult in igbo shocked shocked shocked

No o! My sister, I am Isoko, but I can manage one or two Igbo phrases. wink
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 29, 2009
platinumnk:

Beaf. are u igbo?

tpia shocked shocked u even insult in igbo shocked shocked shocked

and you dont, right?

anyway, wipe your brother's tears since you showed up in a jiffy and in righteous jihadist indignation.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 29, 2009
@TOYOSI

Merry Christmas and a happy new year wink

Paroh_freh:

Are you mad?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Parohfreh(f): 3:39am On Dec 29, 2009
Fight fight fight fight!
Come on folks i wanna see some action lets digress from the topic! Yes!

FL Gators:

@TOYOSI

Merry Christmas and a happy new year wink

Are you mad?

You dey find pussie shebi? U wan enter her place of paradise, her point of no return, her one-room palace?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 3:39am On Dec 29, 2009
mccloud224:

See who dey talk?

Odun mi gidi gan!!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja / Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many / Anambra: Officers were not protesting but chanting victory songs - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.