Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,055 members, 7,942,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (24503 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by TOYOSI20(f): 5:04am On Dec 29, 2009
^^werrin be despoiling??
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 5:05am On Dec 29, 2009
n-guage:

I'll bet you don't know him but you're going by the little you know about him and calling him A SlowPoke. Laugh if you want to laugh but think about it, he is someone's friend, someone's son, someone's brother. And if you believe in God, he comes from the same source as you.

Let's just look at this from another perspective: Is there anything funny about a man despoiling another man? Think well before answering that.

Are you a terrorist lover? You sound very spaced out.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 5:06am On Dec 29, 2009
yes. why?
i'm half Ghanaian

No you look so much like a Nigerian freshman girl from my school. I was shocked when I saw the picture, I was like kai all the rubbish I have been writing on Nairaland so I have known oyinda for sometime.

But no worries now, but damn you like her very disturbing
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by vicishow(m): 5:06am On Dec 29, 2009
We beta face something else. 2010 is at hand. will his picture put food on my table?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 5:07am On Dec 29, 2009
werrin be despoiling?

its seuns politically correct word for rap.ist
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by nguage(m): 5:08am On Dec 29, 2009
TOYOSI20:

^^werrin be despoiling??

I was just about to speak on that. This website's auto-edit is definitely not the best there is. Rap.e becomes despoiling. What in the name of heaven is despoiling? I.diot also becomes slowpoke. Slowpoke?

It's like the Kickoff website that edits Nwankwo Kanu's name because of the "Self-Service." in it.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 5:09am On Dec 29, 2009
"despoiling" is a word last used 100's of years ago when translating the bible from greek to king james. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 5:09am On Dec 29, 2009
We beta face something else. 2010 is at hand. will his picture put food on my table?

Well it has removed food from my table. America is the land of stereotypes and this is going to affect me professionally directly or indirectly.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by oyinda3(f): 5:10am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

No you look so much like a Nigerian freshman girl from my school. I was shocked when I saw the picture, I was like kai all the rubbish I have been writing on Nairaland so I have known oyinda for sometime.

But no worries now, but damn you like her very disturbing

ouch  undecided freshman girl?? that's the best u can come up with. do u know how old i am?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by TOYOSI20(f): 5:12am On Dec 29, 2009
n-guage:

I was just about to speak on that. This website auto-edit is definitely not the best there is. Rap.e becomes despoiling. What in the name of heaven is despoiling? slowpoke also becomes slowpoke. Slowpoke?

It's like the Kickoff website that edits Nwankwo Kanu's name because of the "self-service" in it.

Like hell it is, . . .when did all this happen, ,  .and WHY?? shocked shocked

is rap*st a derogatory word??, . . . lipsrsealed

SEFAGO:

its seuns politically correct word for rap.ist

Thanks alot man
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 5:13am On Dec 29, 2009
wetin I talk oyinda that is bad- that you look like naija girl or i didnt call you fine girl grin

I was scared now you know personal identity issue
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 5:14am On Dec 29, 2009
ouch Undecided freshman girl?? that's the best u can come up with. do u know how old i am?

yes if i remember correctly around my age maybe slightly younger i think. But in that pic you looka bit young- i thot it was every womans dream to stay younger
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by nguage(m): 5:16am On Dec 29, 2009
Beaf:

Are you a terrorist lover? You sound very spaced out.

What does it mean to sound spaced out?
I'm not a terrorist lover, but I'm a lover of my neighbour and he is my neighbour, you are too.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by HIO4: 5:16am On Dec 29, 2009
o.rgasm = halleluyah  grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by oyinda3(f): 5:16am On Dec 29, 2009
yea fine girl will even be better and more tolerable. yea I look really young for my age. that's the Ghanaian genes

oh God. u r crazy I'm sure if ur mum was on here she wouldn't have a clue who u r.  grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 5:17am On Dec 29, 2009
Lol, come to think of it what year are you in college? Are you a junior? Man years have passed remember when i was talking to you as an idealistic confused freshman fresh out of the boat from nigeria who trying to find his identity in the midst of all these white people.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by HIO4: 5:17am On Dec 29, 2009
grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Parohfreh(f): 5:18am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

yes if i remember correctly around my age maybe slightly younger i think. But in that pic you looka bit young- i thot it was every womans dream to stay younger

damn boy u want oyinda's ass tonight? you wanna tear it up in the sheets, get all nasty with it, killin it , ,,,making her scream awooooga awoooooga!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by nguage(m): 5:19am On Dec 29, 2009
orgasm is hallelujah? Testing 1,2
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by nguage(m): 5:20am On Dec 29, 2009
orgas.m is actually heavenly feeling. LOL. What a funny website!?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by HIO4: 5:20am On Dec 29, 2009
lmao which one is heavenly feeling  grin   grin   grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 5:20am On Dec 29, 2009
oh God. u r crazy I'm sure if your mum was on here she wouldn't have a clue who u r.

yes, my NL persona is 0% me. I think I would be an interesting case for freud.  

damn boy u want oyinda's backside tonight? you wanna tear it up in the sheets, get all nasty with it, killin it , ,,,making her scream awooooga awoooooga!

No thank you we are just having a normal conversation. I always knew you were a guy. U think ur status can fool me
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by oyinda3(f): 5:21am On Dec 29, 2009
SEFAGO:

Lol, come to think of it what year are you in college? Are you a junior? Man years have passed remember when i was talking to you as an idealistic confused freshman fresh out of the boat from nigeria who trying to find his identity in the midst of all these white people.

what!! I think i was a senior in HS undecided abt what i shld do in college or what college to even go to. and no i wasn't FOB lol maybe in middle school i was FOB. lol  

white ppl   i dun remember talking to u abt that. lol hmm
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by oyinda3(f): 5:21am On Dec 29, 2009
buhahahha HIO4 doesn't know what normal conversation means. disgusting boy haha
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Parohfreh(f): 5:23am On Dec 29, 2009
baby im all woman

oya oooo the chat has finished time for y'all to xchange fluid
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by HIO4: 5:24am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda.:

buhahahha HIO4 doesn't know what normal conversation means. disgusting boy haha
come, who send you    

i enjoy having normal conversations.  might i have you know that i am a very civil person.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 5:24am On Dec 29, 2009
n-guage:

What does it mean to sound spaced out?
I'm not a terrorist lover, but I'm a lover of my neighbour and he is my neighbour, you are too.

I cringe at anybody who considers that b.astard to be a neighbour.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 5:26am On Dec 29, 2009
I love NL, people going at each other grin grin grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by manny4life(m): 5:27am On Dec 29, 2009
Beaf:

Brother why? Even the holy book say love your neighbour as you love yourself grin grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Parohfreh(f): 5:28am On Dec 29, 2009
manny4life:

I love NL, people going at each other grin grin grin

look at this idio t you wont find a wife to settle down u dunno ur old!!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by nguage(m): 5:28am On Dec 29, 2009
Beaf:

Who is a neighbour?

“A Jewish man was traveling on a trip from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he was attacked by bandits. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him up, and left him half dead beside the road. By chance a priest came along. But when he saw the man lying there, he crossed to the other side of the road and passed him by. A Temple assistant walked over and looked at him lying there, but he also passed by on the other side. Then a despised Samaritan came along, and when he saw the man, he felt compassion for him. Going over to him, the Samaritan soothed his wounds with olive oil and wine and bandaged them. Then he put the man on his own donkey and took him to an inn, where he took care of him. The next day he handed the innkeeper two silver coins, telling him, ‘Take care of this man. If his bill runs higher than this, I’ll pay you the next time I’m here.’ “Now which of these three would you say was a neighbor to the man who was attacked by bandits?” Jesus asked. The man replied, “The one who showed him mercy.” Then Jesus said, “Yes, now go and do the same.” Luke 10:30-37
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by SEFAGO(m): 5:29am On Dec 29, 2009
what!! I think i was a senior in HS undecided abt what i shld do in college or what college to even go to. and no i wasn't FOB lol maybe in middle school i as FOB. lol  

white ppl  Huh i dun remember talking to u abt that. lol hmm

No, lol, I meant I was the FOB. Freshman year being my first year in college, it was a bit of a culture shock, I remember most of it unlike my second and third years in university. Anyways my fault, I am a bit of a flowery writer sometimes.

baby im all woman

oya oooo the chat has finished time for y'all to xchange fluid

Nigerian women are usually not so open  about sex as you are, even online. Either you are a man or a nigerian woman who haas lived in america for a long time.

FYI: I only do girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video / Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) / Supreme Court Shifts Judgement On Naira Swap To 10am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.