Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,781 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:43 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! (64972 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by MrCrackles(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
Nani shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tubabie(f): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
MrCrackles:

Nani shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't let your eyes pop out Brashy, I'll advise you go watch your game closely tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by MrCrackles(m): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2010
tubabie:

Don't let your eyes pop out Brashy, I'll advise you go watch your game closely tongue
My eyes are intact and as for our game, SORTED!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by FBS: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2010
another bleeping own goal? how many now. . .10?
how many Berbaa-goslow don score?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by follypimpi(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=40pt]how market ??[/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2010
FBS:

another bleeping own goal? how many now. . .10?
how many Berbaa-goslow don score?
Own goals are part of soccer,my brother.
follypimpi:

[size=40pt]how market ??[/size]
Second on the log,only a point behind due to a bad ref.
Getting a draw with a man short against a crack Villa Side that screwed Chelsea,
Market still dey.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by FBS: 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2010
Eastbay:

Own goals are part of soccer,my brother.
ha. . .I know. I was just asking. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chidyke77(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2010
More points to be dropped by Chelsea and we dnt care wheda its own goal or group goal,a goal is a goal and we worked for it to make it happened.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2010
good game by United!!!

Everton next

how i wish we can have RIO for that game
Saha is becoming a lunatic and someone must slap him
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by MrCrackles(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2010
tkb417:

good game by United!!!

Everton next

how i wish we can have RIO for that game
Saha is becoming a lunatic and someone must slap him
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2010
wetin happen to this one?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by MrCrackles(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2010
tkb417:

wetin happen to this one?
Nothing. . . If United won nkan tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2010
na u sabi
one victory now, u people wont let us rest
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by MrCrackles(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2010
tkb417:

na u sabi
one victory now, u people wont let us rest
What victory are you talking about?
I didnt mention nothing about that or did i? grin
How market BTW wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2010
market is good
we are 2nd on the table tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by presido1: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
Market isn't looking goof for the welsh wizard. Out for 4 weeks but we will come good in his absence.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2010
we have Park and Valencia for now
we'll manage without him

SAF believes he'll be available for the return leg against AC at OT
thts a cracker he shouldnt miss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by rasputinn(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2010
Hello scummies,I love you all,please keep dropping more points okay,and next time you wanna drop points,drop all three,it's berra dat way wink wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by MrCrackles(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2010
rasputinn:

Hello scummies,I love you all,please keep dropping more points okay,and next time you wanna drop points,drop all three,it's berra dat way wink wink
grin

Topic
Scummies howizit. . . .
Scum-spunk-twats how market
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by 4Play(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2010
MANCHESTER is on course for another summer of transfer strife with wealthy Manchester City preparing to move for their neighbours’ unsettled centre-back Nemanja Vidic. The move would form part of City’s strategy to replace Manchester United as England’s premier football club, and echoes their successful poaching of Carlos Tevez from Old Trafford last year.

Like Tevez, Vidic is understood to feel undervalued and he has attracted the interest of several leading clubs, including Real Madrid and AC Milan. The 28-year-old Serbia international’s contract expires in 2012 and United are yet to talk about extending it.

Despite signing Joleon Lescott and Kolo Toure for combined transfer fees of £40m, central defence remains a weak area for City. An approach to Vidic in the summer would be modelled on the attempt to lure John Terry from Chelsea in the last close season. City promised to double the then-England captain’s wages to £250,000 a week. Encouraged by communication from Terry that he would move should a transfer be agreed with Chelsea, City made a series of substantial offers, all of them rejected.

City’s interest is unlikely to be welcomed by Sir Alex Ferguson, United’s manager. He has had to deal with problems in central defence all season, with both Vidic and Rio Ferdinand frequent absentees. In January, United agreed an £10m deal for Fulham’s Chris Smalling. They are also monitoring the centre-back’s England under-21 teammate Jack Rodwell, of Everton, and Denmark international Simon Kjaer. Vidic, inset, feels that performances that saw him named as the Premier League Player of the Season last term should be rewarded with promotion into the £100,000-a-week wage bracket. Offers from City and Madrid to exceed those terms means Ferguson would have to sell to a major rival, improve Vidic’s pay or try to manage a disgruntled performer.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_city/article7026425.ece
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
if City has 80million quid, he'll sell Vidic to them

thats not bad bizniz

smalling will become the new Vida cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Emperoh(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2010
tkb417:

thats not bad bizniz

. . . . . . . . . . .i can bet we are not getting the service we paid for!!
Dude was not on the plane to Milan. Same as Ando and Giggs!!!
So if Citeh's got the dough, they should come around!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8515983.stm
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
i know Giggs is injured and i know vida is not 100% fit yet
dunno wassup with Ando

like u said, if they've got money, let them bring it
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by HNIC(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2010
tkb417:

dunno wassup with Ando
The Scuttlebutt says that Ando may have played his last match for United
No one messes with the gum chewing monarch
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2010
HNIC:

The Scuttlebutt says that Ando may have played his last match for United
No one messes with the gum chewing monarch
same thing they said with Nani

the gum chewing monarch doesnt sack young lads cheesy
he gives the time to learn b4 booting dem out
so expect Ando to be booted out in maybe 5 years time or more
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by jalether(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2010
tkb417:

thats not bad bizniz

£80 million for vida shocked shocked shocked, why not £50 billion cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Emperoh(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2010
jalether:

£80 million for vida shocked shocked shocked, why not £50 billion cheesy

. . . .sorry dude, we don't deal with Poor club like yours.
we are talking about Citeh. . . . . Arab Money!!!! So shuu off with ur poor arse of a club!!!
Infact, i am calling Fergie now, we are raising the asking price to £150M!! shocked shocked shocked
Sho like ee!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by MrCrackles(m): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2010
tkb417:

i know Giggs is injured and i know vida is not 100% fit yet
dunno wassup with Ando

like u said, if they've got money, let them bring it
To bail you guys out of the serious financial mess you are in right grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2010
na u sabi
let dem bring d money first, the use of proceed will be broken down to u later
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Emperoh(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2010
MrCrackles:

To bail you guys out of the serious financial mess you are in right grin

. . . . . .five and half season without any trophy. . . i had better be in dept with a trophy laden cabinet!!
. . . . .than a dusty, termite infested cabinet, creaking for five year of disuse!!
tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chamotex(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2010
Team News

VDS

Rafael   Rio   Evans   Evra

Nani  Fletcher   Carrick Scholes     Park

Rooney

MILAN

Dida

Bonera Nesta SIlva Antonini

Becks Pirlo Ambrosini Ronaldinho

Pato Huntelaar
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chamotex(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2010
tkb417:

dunno wassup with Ando

Anderson is INJURED

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.