Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,825 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! (64977 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2010
tk,
My concern is that Villa Park and Goodison Park are two of the hardest places to go to get anything.
We are on form,but you havee to guard against COMPLACENCY.That's the only thing that will cost us the title.I really don't see the threat posed by Chelsea or Arsenal.It's in games like these that dropped points could cost us.
Still not comfortable with Brown and Evans' defending.They don't really convince me.Can't wait to have any of Vida or Rio back wit hEvans.That will stabilize us at the back.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2010
@eastbay
One United bobo!

i think Evans is doing well o, only God knows what Evans will turn out to be when he clocks 25

forget Villa, we lost that game at home cos our strikers went to bed and calamity Foster will not think like a goalie
now, we are on form while Villa havent scored in 2 games

Everton? those sets are a pile of poo. Pool lost a CB early in the game and thier retarded coach couldnt change his tactics to exploit the gappin hole in Liverpools rear. We are killin all of them

i want to play Chelsea today cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Emperoh(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2010
tkb417:

i want to play Chelsea today cheesy

Arsenal made a mince meat of them but Wenger refused to let them do something!!
Chelsea ain't looking that fantastic and we will beat them. . . .but hey i am wary of Everton and Villa
They wil pose u problems and will always want to prove a point. . . .so lets be on our guards and not be too hopeful!!
We will overcome though!!

BTW, i can't wait for the UCL to start. . . next week where at thou!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by abrahym(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2010
i think with nani at the right flank,sung part at left flank, rooney and fletcher up front, i don't need vidic in this game, im confident with rafeal,brown evans and evra
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
Tk,
i wish I could say the say the same thing about them.
As bad as Everton were on Saturday,they have a way of roughing us up at Goodison.Villa is still fr me the best bet to break into the top four.I still consder them a serious threat.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
abrahym:

i think with nani at the right flank,sung part at left flank, rooney and fletcher up front, i don't need vidic in this game, im confident with rafeal,brown evans and evra
shocked shocked shocked
Fletcher upfront, how about RIO as goalie
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2010
East and Emp
u have genuine fears but i think a rampant UTD side will undo any team in europe

with the way Carrick, Nani and Rooney (Evra Inclusive) are playing, Milan shd be very worried

dont give a single toss whatever resilience Everton and Villa will bring forth

they are going down
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
tk,
Actually forgot we had Milan next week.because the way they have tailed off makes you wonder if that fixture is worth any sweat.
It's only the return of Becks that is making that tie look interesting.
BTW,Evra seems to have gone off the boil,or am i the only one who has noticed?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2010
gone off the boil?

lailai, Evra is still waxing stronger
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Emperoh(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
EB
Evra gone off the boil? The spot has actually shifted. . . not his form!!
With Nani and Rooney steaming hot, Evra is bound to be forgotten. . . . .i can't wait for the Milan game even though i am a bit wary!

TK
I like your confidence but. . . .man, Villa sounds more like a 3 pointer to me than Everton
in the case of Villa, my people believe that thunder does not strike at the same spot and the same time again!!!
So let take each as it comes. . . .i am more excited and expectant watching United now. . . .had we picked up in december,
the league woulda been partially done and dusted now!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2010
i actually believe Everton would end like 3-0 in our favour.

my prob against Villa is Agbonlahor and Youngs pace against our RB
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2010
Tk,Emp,
My Bad on evra.You're possibly right:maybe smoking hot Rooney and own-goal inducing Nani are taking away the focus from Evra.
As per lightening striking twice,United have been hit by the double each of the past three seasons and went on to win the title.
Aston Villa might just be the team to do it,but I don't know.I'm sure they are a solid squad.
Milner,while not that accomplished is having a great season.Agbonlahor's pace is enough worry for a slowing Brown.
not giving up hope though.Villa is just a hard side to beat once they get their rhythm going.It would be easier to take them out early,but United this season have started going from like the 20th minute.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by aieromon(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
Everton is gonna be a walk over.
Just hope Rooney can put in one and not hit the bar like the 1st leg.Ashley Young's form has gone down of late so all we need to do is neutralise Agbonlahor.
Beat them and the rest teams will spread their legs for us.
The game depends on MU puttin' one in the net.Brown and Evans can hold their forte.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by dyabman(m): 1:09am On Feb 09, 2010
simply b'cos mister professor , u na go loose. okay now hohooo ho ho ho tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Emperoh(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2010
dyabman:

simply b'cos mister professor , u na go loose. okay now hohooo ho ho ho tongue grin

not again. . . . .paraga this early morning?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2010
Emperoh:

not again. . . . .paraga this early morning?

More like a hangover from the previous night judging from the time of the post.The Paraga might not be in doubt,though.Cus I can't make anything from what the damned post is displaying.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Borat1: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2010
All i need is for Dunne to break rooney's leg. . .
You can have the bloody 3 points who cares? cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Emperoh(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2010
~Borat~:

. . . . just that? I bet you another person will take over this scoring boots!!!
. . . . btw way, who says ur team won't be visited with double your wish for us?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by codedguy1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2010
~Borat~:

Its a pity, they now want to resort to wishing us bad.

What happened to winning the title through your own effort.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2010
u dey mind dem
they said we wont do nothn after selling CR7 and lettin Tevez leave

now they want to break Rooneys leg b4 they can win

na wa o
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Sauron1: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2010
tkb417:

u dey mind dem
they said we wont do nothn after selling CR7 and lettin Tevez leave

now they want to break Rooneys leg b4 they can win

na wa o

Don't you know United are a one man team since Beckham left?

It used to be Beckham. . .then it was. . . .

Ruud
Keane
Ronaldo
Vidic
Rio
Giggs
Fletcher
and now Rooney!!!

By next month, it will be NANI.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by dyabman(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2010
Nani my A.S.S
Diouf shits on Nani ,  .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chamotex(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
Guys BAD NEWS

Sky Sports just announced that Pompey is Insolvent not yet officially confirmed tho

If this is true, it means all their results in the league will be scrapped and we will be 5 points behind Chelsea.
This is a JOKE
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chamotex(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
They've now received an adjournment for 7 days
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2010
Even Chelsea will be deducted 3 points for their win over Pompey.
It's across board.It's highly unlikely Pompey will recover before the 7 days adjournment.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
Chamotex
thts a joke aite? abi u no do maths for school cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chamotex(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2010
Eastbay:

It's across board.It's highly unlikely Pompey will recover before the 7 days adjournment.

Yes, but we've already played them twice = 6 points

tkb417:

Chamotex
thts a joke aite? abi u no do maths for school cheesy

I wish I was joking too
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Sauron1: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2010
Eastbay:

They will bail em out.
Around the corner lies another millionaire waiting to splash his dough on em.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2010
chamotex,
I get your point.
Sauron,
If that's the case,how come they've been jumping from one owner to the other?All the owners have been touted as millionaires.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Sauron1: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2010
Eastbay:

Sauron,
If that's the case,how come they've been jumping from one owner to the other?All the owners have been touted as millionaires.

Of course, interested investors want the club to be more desperate.
They will want some bad eggs to be removed from the club and some shyte cleaned up before they punt.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2010
Chamotex
i understand ur point

our 6 points  will be gone while the league is taken to be a 19 team league
i think the best thing to do is count the other games as walkovers  (3pts + 3 goals) than strike off points we've garnered
that preserves our points and our standing on the table

so what happened to Rooneys goals?
hahahaha
jokers
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chamotex(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2010
tkb417:

Chamotex
i understand your point

our 6 points  will be gone while the league is taken to be a 19 team league
i think the best thing to do is count the other games as walkovers  (3pts + 3 goals) than strike off points we've garnered
that preserves our points and our standing on the table

so what happened to Rooneys goals?
hahahaha
jokers

Unfortunately it will not happen like that.
I just hope some stinking rich billionaire bail them out somehow at least until the end of the season so it wont affect us.

I dont trust Abramovich . . . we really need to check the High Court Judge's bank balance

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (100)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.