Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? (27843 Views)

This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by hbabe(f): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2010
@Safeact
I have been around, its just that I don't visit Romance often.
I live on the sexuality board, its more my thing.
I am not a virgin, sorry to disappoint you. grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by chikeorji123(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2010
well smiley my princess can wash my cloth but that"s not compulsory b/c my two hand are functioning.
l ill not allow G/F to do my washing.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Mannylex(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2010
@safeact, pls are u refering to me as dman?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ginky: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2010
Eh eh,this is more like it. This guy,safeact, you never cease to amaze me. You like the word "virgin" too much. It's not as if you're still one oh.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ginky: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2010
Eh eh,this is more like it. This guy,safeact, you never cease to amaze me. You like the word "virgin" too much. It's not as if you're still one oh.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by henryhemon(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2010
When another woman starts doin it for him n he stays late nite then u can start washing them shey!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ginky: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2010
@henry-go ahead,use that as a reason to cheat on your wife. mttccheew
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ginky: 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2010
@henry-go ahead,use that as a reason to cheat on your wife. mttccheew
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by idmoore(m): 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2010
It not compulsory ma wife shd wash my clothes i cant give it 2 d drycleaners but i wil always deduct d money i spent 4 my laundry in her pocket money.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ginky: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2010
I am just tryin 2 understand somtn. If it's men and the issue of carrying their woman's handbag,they would make flimsy excuses like "if the bag was heavy,she should have left it at home", or "as she bought it,she should also carry it". Now,I say," HE DIRTIED THE CLOTHE HIMSELF" or "IT'S HIS CLOTHE".
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Pharoh: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2010
^ There is no correlation between those two so don't confuse yourself. smiley
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by chocomillo(f): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2010
Hand washing? I can but i wouldn't make a habit out of it cool
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by martin1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2010
na wa 4 some women(God forbid). . .even white women wash their boyfriends/husbands clothes.
my Girlfriend of 3yrs do d laundry.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by slimes(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2010
Wetin do the man hand. $ im papa house, no be im dey wash, now he's married and doesn't have commomn sense.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2010
slimes:

Wetin do the man hand. $ im papa house, no be im dey wash, now he's married and doesn't have commomn sense.

He was a boy then but now a MAN. by the way, that was his father's house THIS IS HIS HOUSE.

chocomillo:

Hand washing? I can but i wouldn't make a habit out of it cool

'good girl' but do it more often okay? (na people like you dey last for husband house)

ginky:

I am just tryin 2 understand somtn. If it's men and the issue of carrying their woman's handbag,they would make flimsy excuses like "if the bag was heavy,she should have left it at home", or "as she bought it,she should also carry it". Now,I say," HE DIRTIED THE CLOTHE HIMSELF" or "IT'S HIS CLOTHE".

hasn't the doctor told you to stay off those stuff? now go and take your pills and go to bed 'cus there is absolutely no correlation. YES! why didn't you drop the bag at home if it was too heavy and were your eyes closed to know the bags were too big when you were buying it.

idmoore:

It not compulsory ma wife shd wash my clothes i cant give it 2 d drycleaners but i wil always deduct d money i spent 4 my laundry in her pocket money.

you must be an ibo man!

DakANGEL:

its not compulsory to wash his clothes but you can be doing that for the love you have for him.

love you have for him? or make your 'tenancy' agreement no go expire?

adagz 01:

i cant believe the ladies are saying they cant wash, for your information its your DUTY as a wiffy

abeg help them spread the 'gospel',

ladies chect act 12 verse 106 in the Marital book and see you duties as a wife concerning your husband's laundary
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by tine(f): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2010
is it just me or are some guys equating wife or girlfriend with servant?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by mamagee3(f): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2010
safeact:

I dnt think that this has 2b debated miss! Not just wash bt straighten them as well. U gals must do works r: preparing serving my meal, washin my clothes n d children own, good house keeping etc be warn 4ur own good! Hv u 4gttn,b4 we married u, u use 2ask,honey, swtie, , wat can i prepare 4u, where r your dirty clothes so that i can wash them? Now,u r asking if those r rly your work? May God help us.     

You must be a lazy boy! grin grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 02, 2010
tine:

is it just me or are some guys equating wife or girlfriend with servant?

well servant sounds a little too harsh i guess they are more of executive domestic assistants. nothing more nothing less.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by unitee(f): 12:34am On Jan 02, 2010
mutual understanding I think
I think where there is true and genuine love all these things become minor and we do them voluntarily for the love of your hubby, usually peeps begin to question and see faulty when they want to find faulty as a way outta a relationship.

my thoughts
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by lovemoi2(f): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2010
it is not a must to wash a husband cloth

if a woman feels like she should, if not the husband should do it

these days both wife and husband go to work so whoever is not tired should wash the fuckin cloth

then again, the washing machine and dry cleaner is there so

am not washing a fuckin boyfriend/fiance's cloth either, what da bleep
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ginky: 8:34am On Jan 02, 2010
Pls oh, if I offended anyone with my previous post then,am sorry. But I don't think it's compulsory to wash it.I did some more research and came up with the fact that if a woman is treated right by her husband,she would do so many things for her husband without even being told. @talknafree-You need the pills more than I do.Your brain has started working overtime,that's why it's touching.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ravenzord(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2010
Is there anything that's compulsory in this world? You use your discretion,knowing your partner and knowing the things he expects from you; obviously most Nigerian guys expect you to wash,cook,clean,e.t.c. Personally I'd like it if my wife did my laundry,but I might get a gf/wife who detests washing as much as me and so I'll understand her not washing. She'll also have to be understanding when I use some of the housekeeping money to buy a washing machine. As for sharing the house chores, I see nothing wrong there, afterall it's OUR house, or what will I be doing at home while my wife's doing the dishes? Watching TV?

P.S: I'm Igbo,so don't even go there.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ginky: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2010
@ravenzord-it's guys like you we need.Yes, the partners need to understand themselves instead of trying to think of what is naturally expected of them.This way,they won't be comparing their relationship with others.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2010
freecocoa:

@safeact,so a girl shld turn 2 your slave cos she's married 2 u,@ poster,boyfrnd is optional dats if i feel lyk,husband i tink its my duty as a gud wife.dat dsnt min he wnt share in d house chores sha.

God bless you ma sister. I pray u have ur own husband who will love and cherish u.
@ redsky1, it seems u are very lazy? oh may God help u.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by mansmith(m): 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2010
'stupid' thins u do in marriage keeps the marriage lively.so if the marrigeg will be lively if you wash your husband's cloth,why not do it?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by otokx(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2010
I have noticed that most of the guys around me who have girlfriends coming over to stay for the weekend do these things - wash all his clothes, cook the food and clean the whole house, then at night the guy does quite a good job in a conducive environment. Now one of them eventually got married and then turned around to start trying the stunt of she cannot bla bla bla, of course when the matter came out she had no support in the entire estate. As we all were witnesses to what she used to do before hand. She was even trying to suggest that the guys junior brother move out bla bla bla, that the guys junior brother should wash his plates bla bla bla but we all knew that before the marriage she was washing all the plates including the junior brothers own so why this change of mouth afterwards.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by koolchicco: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2010
Modern Nigerian Women are becoming too lazy!! angry angry

As a lil Chicco I noticed my Mum did my Dad's clothes,

And my Sister does her Husband's as well,

ergo, its women responsibilities to their hussies. Hello!!!!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2010
coolier:

In what century are you? We are in the 21st century.

And so? we should now deviate from the normal procedure.
Just because the bible was written centuries ago, we should now deviate from that eh?
dont allow relativism to guid ur thinking.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by chrishenzo: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2010
It is not compulsory but it is necessary
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2010
Another Battle of the Sexes thread for 2010.  
Anyways, the best solution is to find someone who has the same views as you as how the home should be run.
Like my calculus prof back in my undergrad days would say, "Theres an answer for everyone".
He was talking about the multi-choice questions for his exams. grin but applied to real life, this point of view makes a lot of sense.
Happy new year everyone!!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2010
idmoore:

BRAIN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.Best solution lol
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by miraexcel(f): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2010
Its the wife's duty to ensure the husband's clothes get washed.
How she goes about this is entirely her business; she may tell the man to wash his own clothes, use their washing machine, use her hands, get someone else to do it. As long as the washing gets done, its part of the package that comes with being a wife.
I will not do this for a bf but will gladly do it for my husband, infact I will derive pleasure from it.
This is my opinion and my plan for when I get married.

You go girl. That's a very matured and reasonable response to this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact / Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell / Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.