Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? (27846 Views)

This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by harakiri(m): 1:41am On Jan 03, 2010
chika98:

Women don't get confused. Girls do.

lol

Are you for real?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by chika98: 1:42am On Jan 03, 2010
harakiri:

lol

Are you for real?

Of course not. I am here to tickle you
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by harakiri(m): 1:43am On Jan 03, 2010
chika98:

Of course not. I am here to tickle you

Hmmm angry
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 03, 2010
sugabelly:

Good to see that they let the retards have access to Nairaland. Kilonso, it's time to take your meds. And maybe after that you can go naptime? Would you like that? A nice nap? Or do you want me to get you some milk first?

Now its obvious to everyone why those guys keep dumping you
instead of you to brew your guy coffee or pour him a glass of juice you keep giving them milk before going to bed
well to be honest here you seem to be the one on medication, taking those 'pills' to correct your brain (bleepin) disfunction,

bleep  bleep bleep bleep   shocked
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 03, 2010
Compulsory? Heck no, I'd have no problem doing it though cheesy
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by harakiri(m): 1:51am On Jan 03, 2010
talknafree:

Now its obvious to everyone why those guys keep dumping you
instead of you to brew your guy coffee or pour him a glass of juice you keep giving them milk before going to bed
well to be honest here you seem to be the one on medication, taking those 'pills' to correct your brain (bleepin) disfunction,

bleep  bleep bleep bleep   shocked

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Kilonso: 1:55am On Jan 03, 2010
sugabelly:

Good to see that they let the retards have access to Nairaland. Kilonso, it's time to take your meds. And maybe after that you can go naptime? Would you like that? A nice nap? Or do you want me to get you some milk first?

You see, the thing is you will just end up getting dumped again after I have tasted your milk over and over, you know? been there done that, then your future state would be even worse. If this is your way of flirting then you gotta learn better. You just get to reply every post directed to you awkwardly--- and not a single virtue comes out of any of your replies. You do not even think, but just get unwomanly on your keyboard with those God-forsaking fingers of yours which might have brought upon you nothing but relationship phobia. I wish this is a forum where people's photos and webcams are required, then we'll see if you would have had the nerve to play on yourself like you have been doing.

One advice for you darling, better leave USA if what you have become is the benefit you got staying there. Disgrace! Don't forget my meds and the milk of yours, remember you obliged.

But I must recognize one thing tho' you aren't bleeping anymore  grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Kilonso: 2:07am On Jan 03, 2010
@Sugabelly, I hope you have a lotta milk with you cos I sulk plenty plenty? Then by the end of the night we'll know who the retard is, shallow okpoho
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 03, 2010
Kilonso:

You see, the thing is you will just end up getting dumped again after I have tasted your milk over and over, you know? been there done that,  then your future state would be even worse. If this is your way of flirting then you gotta learn better. You just get to reply every post directed to you awkwardly--- and not a single virtue comes out of any of your replies. You do not even think, but just get unwomanly on your keyboard with those God-forsaking fingers of yours which might have brought upon you nothing but relationship phobia. I wish this is a forum where people's photos and webcams are required, then we'll see if you would have had the nerve to play on yourself like you have been doing.

One advice for you darling, better leave USA if what you have become is the benefit you got staying there. Disgrace! Don't forget my meds and the milk of yours, remember you obliged.

But I must recognize one thing tho' you aren't bleeping anymore  grin

But my photo is on my profile. Also, if anyone here is making illiterate arguments it would have to be you and harakiri. Why? Because both of you are assuming that there is a retinue of men that have dumped me for whatever reason or the other.

Neither of you know anything about my relationships whether past or present, so for you to base your arguments and assumptions and conclusions about me on foggy cooked up ideas about what my romantic involvements might be shows how unintelligent you both are.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by harakiri(m): 2:13am On Jan 03, 2010
sugabelly:

But my photo is on my profile. Also, if anyone here is making illiterate arguments it would have to be you and harakiri. Why? Because both of you are assuming that there is a retinue of men that have dumped me for whatever reason or the other.

Neither of you know anything about my relationships whether past or present, so for you to base your arguments and assumptions and conclusions about me on foggy cooked up ideas about what my romantic involvements might be shows how unintelligent you both are.

(1)What is "thinking"?
(2)What is "illiterate"?

Explain these in "laywoman's" terms!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by harakiri(m): 2:17am On Jan 03, 2010

We know everything about your numerous 136 boyfriends and present 14 assistant boyfriends who juggle you from time to time.We also know about the current gig.olo who just dumped you for a very fat sugar mommie who washes his clothes! ! !

So what is new? Give us more updates. . .Oya, we are waiting.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 03, 2010
sugabelly:

is someone trying 'indirectly' to be repentant here?
whether you have a perfect love life (which i doubt) or not the bottom line is that you really do sound like a 'man hater'
this is not what i think but only judging based on your previous posts.

go on bleep bleep  shocked and sin no more

you have been discharged but NOT ACQUITTED.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 03, 2010
harakiri:

(1)What is "thinking"?
(2)What is "illiterate"?

Explain these in "laywoman's" terms!

Harakiri, there is no further need to continue to debate this with you or anyone else. I have simply said everything I intended to say. Whether you agree with what I have said or not is your own choice. It will not prevent me from conducting my relationships as I see fit, just as my words probably will not prevent you from marrying a half-brained twit who only knows how to serve you and cower in supplication to you while you suck her life dry in the name of submission. That is afterall, the kind of woman you want. A woman that will place you so much higher than herself. A woman that will think of herself last. A self-sacrificing woman. A woman that is so absolutely desperate to answer Mrs. somebody that she does not care how much she has to settle or how much she has to give up. A woman with no ambition other than to be your slave.

Well, I am not that kind of woman. I never was and I never will be. Sure, men like you might feel offended that I don't tremble and shake at your manly masculinity but I've never really given a s hit about that kind of thing so excuse me while I drop the kids off with nanny and go rule my global corporation. Excuse me while I pay the maid to clean and the chef to cook so I can go out and conquer. I refuse to apologize for it because men have been doing it without apology for years. And doing it with impunity because women have been so stupid to allow men to use them for precisely this kind of taken for granted servitude.

You don't have to agree with me because I don't agree with you. We just live our lives and this is my creed. I don't know how to cook and I don't really care to learn. When I get hungry I buy my food. And if I ever learn how to cook, I will learn because I am interested in learning how to cook and not because some lazy s hit of a man who can damn well feed himself wants me to pick him up and feed him.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it. I'm out of here.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Kilonso: 2:25am On Jan 03, 2010
sugabelly:

Aint nothing illiterate about simply deducing from what one might have felt or experienced at a point in their lives by their manner of approach on issues or situation. You turned this thread into an utter mess, and that simply tells where you are coming from, because no emotionally healthy woman gets down the way and manner you have done here.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 03, 2010
harakiri:

We know everything about your numerous 136 boyfriends and present 14 assistant boyfriends who juggle you from time to time.We also know about the current gig.olo who just dumped you for a very fat sugar mommie who washes his clothes! ! !

So what is new? Give us more updates. . .Oya, we are waiting.

damn!!! guy you knew this whole lot about 'bleep bleep' and you kept it all this while?

hey bleep, get a very good lawyer to deffend you on this 'cus it seems to me your case is more complex and treatening than that umar farouk's own

136 boy friends and 14 assistant boy friends? even if polyhandry is permitted i guess it wasn't meant to be abused the way you have just done.

from the above you stand a chance if found guilty to be 'castrated' abi shey na 'sealed up'

a word of advise, any insult you paste again will be used against you and therefore will make your case more critical and a stiffer penalty been passed on you

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE 'BLEEPY'  shocked HEAD
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by harakiri(m): 2:31am On Jan 03, 2010
sugabelly:

Harakiri, there is no further need to continue to debate this with you or anyone else. I have simply said everything I intended to say. Whether you agree with what I have said or not is your own choice. It will not prevent me from conducting my relationships as I see fit, just as my words probably will not prevent you from marrying a half-brained twit who only knows how to serve you and cower in supplication to you while you suck her life dry in the name of submission. That is afterall, the kind of woman you want. A woman that will place you so much higher than herself. A woman that will think of herself last. A self-sacrificing woman. A woman that is so absolutely desperate to answer Mrs. somebody that she does not care how much she has to settle or how much she has to give up. A woman with no ambition other than to be your slave.

Well, I am not that kind of woman. I never was and I never will be. Sure, men like you might feel offended that I don't tremble and shake at your manly masculinity but I've never really given a s hit about that kind of thing so excuse me while I drop the kids off with nanny and go rule my global corporation. Excuse me while I pay the maid to clean and the chef to cook so I can go out and conquer. I refuse to apologize for it because men have been doing it without apology for years. And doing it with impunity because women have been so silly to allow men to use them for precisely this kind of taken for granted servitude.

You don't have to agree with me because I don't agree with you. We just live our lives and this is my creed. I don't know how to cook and I don't really care to learn. When I get hungry I buy my food. And if I ever learn how to cook, I will learn because I am interested in learning how to cook and not because some lazy s hit of a man who can damn well feed himself wants me to pick him up and feed him.

Who is arguing with you?I said you should explain yourself and you are here forming victim after you have done all the maximum damage.

Come on. . .ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WOMAN! ! !
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 03, 2010
sugabelly:

Well, I am not that kind of woman. I never was and I never will be. Sure, men like you might feel offended that I don't tremble and shake at your manly masculinity but I've never really given a s hit about that kind of thing so excuse me while I drop the kids off with nanny and go rule my global corporation. Excuse me while I pay the maid to clean and the chef to cook so I can go out and conquer. I refuse to apologize for it because men have been doing it without apology for years. And doing it with impunity because women have been so silly to allow men to use them for precisely this kind of taken for granted servitude.

ehn ehn!!! i was right.
i knew this bleeper wasn't normal.
do you think as a lady you are any where normal to be proud to announce that you can't cook and not even ready to learn
please just remain wherever you are before you come and corrupt our young nigerian girls with this your dead ideology
our innocent niralanders wey see this 'crase' girl post now go think say na the 'hint' thing be that make girl no sabi cook.

95% sure you are a lesbian.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ezeagu(m): 2:50am On Jan 03, 2010
Women are under men and should do all their work. grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ezeagu(m): 2:54am On Jan 03, 2010
Its African culture.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Uche2nna(m): 2:55am On Jan 03, 2010
sugabelly:

I drop the kids off with nanny and go rule my global corporation. Excuse me while I pay the maid to clean and the chef to cook so I can go out and conquer.
When I get hungry I buy my food. And if I ever learn how to cook, I will learn because I am interested in learning how to cook and not because some lazy s hit of a man who can damn well feed himself wants me to pick him up and feed him.

Sugabelly, aint u taking this feminine stuff too far?  undecided

I actually thought U had a valid point (even tho ur presentation sounded very bitter and angry) until U dropped this bombshell  grin

My sister if U cant cook better go and learn oooo  grin  Not just for the sake of the man but also for the sake of the kids u are going to have. U dont want ur kids  growing up with the notion that the maid is actually their mum.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ezeagu(m): 2:57am On Jan 03, 2010
I think somebody has come out of a bad relationship, maybe left for someone else? Don't take it out on others. . . . .
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by harakiri(m): 3:05am On Jan 03, 2010
Uche2nna:

Sugabelly, aint u taking this feminine stuff too far?  undecided

I actually thought U had a valid point (even tho your presentation sounded very bitter and angry) until U dropped this bombshell  grin

My sister if U cant cook better go and learn oooo  grin  Not just for the sake of the man but also for the sake of the kids u are going to have. U dont want your kids  growing up with the notion that the maid is actually their mum.

When i hinted several posts ago that this thread was all about feminism, some sisi boy came on here talking crap.At least, now breeze don blow fowl yansh.Did you read her last post? That is what too much Oprah Winfrey does to you.She is living in a make believe world and a victim of political manipulation (population control via feminist propaganda. . .i will talk about this later).In short, she is a dunce.Period!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Kilonso: 3:18am On Jan 03, 2010
sugabelly:

I have seen the picture on your profile. You are one hell of a charm. But if you think that being beautiful is the licence for been a foolish woman then you need to wake up. Plus I see you have a slogan which says you are and will always be, king of pain. Looks like you really wish you were a guy. But it aint still too late: go get a specialist who can operate on you into being a tranny if that would would make you feel better.
Again I see you are still young, shouldn't be more than 20 from your look, so stop lying about having  global corporation, you aint nothing and you aint got shit and I bet you aren't independent yet cos you don't sound like one. The world knows what powerful women are like. I mean you have like no skills when it comes to navigating words and you are gimmick. Women with the caliber of your claims (paying maids and chef, dropping the kids off with nanny) don't flap the way and manner you do, plus who's kids are you taking to nanny's please? probably your Aunt's kids or ,  
Being proud of your inability to cook even makes you disgusting and childish ( which you still are)
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 03, 2010
Kilonso, it's unfortunate that I have to reply but let me just for clarity's sake.

I never said I had a global corporation. That statement was made[size=16pt] figuratively[/size]. Same goes for the nanny/chef thing. I'm a 20 year old college student I don't even have kids so why would I need a nanny yet?

Okay, now that I've cleared that up, I'm leaving this thread. Bye.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by AY1231(m): 3:23am On Jan 03, 2010
It is not compulsory but i WILL advice you to come and wash mine since we are both men. I beg nairaalanders forget this issue because it is a non issue.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 03, 2010
sugabelly:

Kilonso, it's unfortunate that I have to reply but let me just for clarity's sake.

I never said I had a global corporation. That statement was made[size=16pt] figuratively[/size]. Same goes for the nanny/chef thing. I'm a 20 year old college student I don't even have kids so why would I need a nanny yet?

Okay, n
ow that I've cleared that up, I'm leaving this thread. Bye.

Leaving which thread? Abeg come back here!!!

after pasting all those nonesense and misleading others you said you are leaving.

by the way at 20 you have such a crazy ideology? you are deffinately heading for the ROCKS.

what gave you the liver in the first place to paste all those crap when you knew, in short i was considering forgiving you before but you have messed up big time.

get some real 'feminine' books if not you will end up like the likes of 'ita giwa' and the rest.

which means you will live the better part of your life hopping from one party to the other out of boredom 'cus you have no husband and children to sit down and enjoy family life.

i swear YOU BE MUMU
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 03, 2010
Sugerbelly is just 20? No wonder the immature rants. I was getting ready to take on u, now dat i've realized u're just a baby, i'll spare you.
Next time babe, contribute to only topics you know about. Damn, and u don't even have a real man yet. Why mislead other foolish girls.

@OP,
A woman who doesn't want to play the role of a wife should remain single. It's not by force to get married. Too many men have become sissies just for p*uss*y. I weep for the men we see nowadays. Some have become the wife, whilst the women are now the husbands because of 'love'.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Kilonso: 3:55am On Jan 03, 2010
sugabelly:

Okay, now that I've cleared that up, I'm leaving this thread. Bye.
No, what is rather unfortunate is that a cute looking wench like you with breath-taking facial beauty had to end up getting overly dissed by dudes on this thread and that sucks. You don't have to agree with me, but what I want to say is indicative: soft words embellish women and grievous words tear them apart. So you can always earn your respect by recognizing the fact that you are a human being, not just a woman, that way, when you address or direct your speech at people, irrespective of your own motion or views you won't be disrespected the way all them guyz here fumed at you.
Everybody with his own belief, and those beliefs would be respected if humbly presented, despite that nobody has to get down with it. Also your figurative expressions would make better sense.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by mendax: 3:56am On Jan 03, 2010
If na washin clothes dey bring all this argument, make una go buy washing machine now!!!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by GL(f): 4:08am On Jan 03, 2010
@ topic,

NO, it's not compulsory to wash your husband's clothes. i think it's demeaning to think a woman HAS to do the laundry, cook etc.  if a man realizes that his wife is not obliged to wash, and makes efforts to do somethings himself (like sorting out clothes) the woman wouldn't mind doing it. i don't think i would have problems doing these things, especially when i have kids, as long as the man appreciates it. however, i don't see myself doing the more physical aspects of laundry, like ironing and hand-washing, for a man.

nowadays, girls are raised as equal to boys and we can't be expected to start acting like we are inferior as adults. i understand that tradition places the duty of housekeeping solely on the woman. but as a modern day woman i can't fit into that role, even if i were a housewife. what i can do is work harder and pay people to do the housework. that would even give me more time to spend with my family.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Kilonso: 4:11am On Jan 03, 2010
GL:

@ topic,

NO, it's not compulsory to wash your husband's clothes. i think it's demeaning to think a woman HAS to do the laundry, cook etc.  if a man realizes that his wife is not obliged to wash, and makes efforts to do somethings himself (like sorting out clothes) the woman wouldn't mind doing it. i don't think i would have problems doing these things, especially when i have kids, as long as the man appreciates it. however, i don't see myself doing the more physical aspects of laundry, like ironing and hand-washing, for a man.

nowadays, girls are raised as equal to boys and we can't be expected to start acting like we are inferior as adults. i understand that tradition places the duty of housekeeping solely on the woman. but as a modern day woman i can't fit into that role, even if i were a housewife. what i can do is work harder and pay people to do the housework. that would even give me more time to spend with my family.
Madam, you are talking.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 03, 2010
Nothin is compulsary in mariage. But from one girl to another, if washing my hubbys clothes will make him happy, why not? Most men now prefer to take it to the drycleaners. My Ogas profession maks it poosible to have Juniors who handle dat but if he asks me to wash as much as i hate washing i will do dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact / Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell / Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.