Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? (27905 Views)

This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by OpeLovely(f): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2010
Is it compulsory to be a slave under the pretext of wife?

Is it compulsory for a man to be faithful to his wife?

Is it compulsory for a man to be a bread winner as most women earn more?

Is it compulsory to do it anally all in the name of pleasing a man?

I could go on and on.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ebila(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2010
@post,
Actually it is compulsory.It simply is part of her duties as a wife.D husband could be such dat is nice n all n would wanna help at times,but it isn't a compulsion for him to.It is like asking if it is compulsory for a man to bring home money for upkeep of d house.It is his duty as a husand n thus is compulsory.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Obelomo: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2010
Hell no for the boyfreind! It is nothing wrongw/washing ur man's clothe in the washer machine, but that does mean if the wife does not do it, the man should get mad. In this day of age both the man and woman work, so guys should try to help in the house especially their own laundry once in awhile.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
most females here are saying, they shudn't wash their husbands clothes, if they are career women and there is a washing machine,no probs if they are house wives and the husband doesn't have the money to buy a washing machine or pay 4 a washer man, then there is no choice other than to wash his clothes if the man has a 9-5 job.guys try and b sensitive o jare
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ronell: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2010
No, its not compulsory. in my opinion, I think the guy should wash his clothes himself or better still get a washerman to do the washing from him. At least he was washing the clothes somehow before he married.why should things change because he is now married, he definably didn't marry a slave
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by lalaboi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2010
ronell:

No, its not compulsory. in my opinion, I think the guy should wash his clothes himself or better still get a washerman to do the washing from him. At least he was washing the clothes somehow before he married.why should things change because he is now married, he definably didn't marry a slave

Goodluck finding a husband. . . grin. . .proly when you turn 40. . .ur mentality go change
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by chiogo(f): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
^ Shut up joo.

Every time y'all use the same lines, "wait till you're 40" bla bla marriage, etc.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by lalaboi(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2010
lol. . .You too?

C'mon! Ok. . .its not compulsory. . . But whats bad in washing ya husbands clothes. . , .Truth is guyz wont even look ya side when they know you are lazy and you'd rather avoid this chores that mothers, grand mothers and great great great grand mothers have done without complaint. . . What sensible reason would u have for not doing a simple chore like washing clothes! . . .What about ya kids clothes? you'd tell ur husband to wash that too?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by chiogo(f): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
^ I never said I won't wash.

I just don't like how many Nairaland dudes are always quick to say stuff like, "you'll remain single at 40", etc when a female is perceived as deviating from the supposed norm. Not everybody even wants to get married and not everyone will. But y'all make it seem like marriage is the ultimate. For some people, it's not.

Like I said in my first post, it's whatever works for the couple. There's no right or wrong as everybody is not the same. So, no need telling someone they won't find a husband, etc. There'll always be a guy who will tolerate such women who hold those views you're castigating.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by lalaboi(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2010
Guyz like that are very very rare, . .Believe me!. . .No one wants to marry a lazy chick!. . .It'll prolly take her years to find a guy like that. . .hence the 40yr old before you marry comment!. . .

It goes both ways too. . .Looking at some Female comments on NL is sickening too!. . .Some of them just say whateva they like without even thinking. . .buncha immature kids in a grown body!. . . (excluding you offcourse grin)
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by H2O2: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2010
chiogo:

^ I never said I won't wash.

I just don't like how many Nairaland dudes are always quick to say stuff like, "you'll remain single at 40", etc when a female is perceived as deviating from the supposed norm. Not everybody even wants to get married and not everyone will. But y'all make it seem like marriage is the ultimate. For some people, it's not.

Like I said in my first post, it's whatever works for the couple. There's no right or wrong as everybody is not the same. So, no need telling someone they won't find a husband, etc. There'll always be a guy who will tolerate such women who hold those views you're castigating.
grin grin ramblings of a future lazy wife. TUFIAAAAAAAAAKWA!!!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by H2O2: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
lalaboi:

Guyz like that are very very rare, . .Believe me!. . .No one wants to marry a lazy chick!. . .It'll prolly take her years to find a guy like that. . .hence the 40yr old before you marry comment!. . .

It goes both ways too. . .Looking at some Female comments on NL is sickening too!. . .Some of them just say whateva they like without even thinking. . .buncha immature kids in a grown body!. . . (excluding you offcourse grin)
They are no longer interested in being wives. They want to be your colleague in marriage!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by fifi09(f): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2010
LOL @ramblings of a future lazy wife.  TUFIAAAAAAAAAKWA!!!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by H2O2: 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2010
You live in San Leandro shocked
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by fifi09(f): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2010
Yeah, I do!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by fifi09(f): 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
N why are you shocked?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by H2O2: 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
No, just thinking you're in close proximity.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by fifi09(f): 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2010
Oh, ok!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by angeladede(f): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2010
Er, no. You are his wife. Not his maid. Or his washing machine.

If you want to wash his clothes, you should go ahead and do so. But that's an added bonus that he should be thankful for (and demonstrate said thanks by reciprocating with a similar favor) and not part of the job description of Wife.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by europe76(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2012
could someone help give me a link to a caterpillar parts dealer in Lagos,
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Onosy: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2012
farochron:

Dats wat i hav bin sayn.[b]a woman can go more dan an extra myl if d man in question is apreciativ of her eforts nd trits her right.[/b]

Does the Woman Appreciate the Man's effort of providing bread, shelter, Cloths and other necessities for the Family?

ronell:

Some Ladies on NL and the world over are satanic, They just misled other unwise ladies,  Some ladies that say they can't wash there Husband cloth here on NL will Can even go as far as washing their mother inlaw's cloth, They just post those disguising comments to misled other ladies and the unwise ladies will have problems with their loving Husbands for nothing sake,
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nayah(f): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2012
It depends on what you want, personnally I can do it without any pb but saying this is compulsory I don't really think, this is about what you feel
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Onosy: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2012
One would want to  ask these Proud ladies Certain question

Why don't ladies pay their bride price
Why don't ladies marry themselves
Why dont ladies Pay for the part of the appartment they occupy
why don't the pay Half of the Family's Bills
Why don't they impreginate themselves
Why dont't they do the Electrical, Mechanical and maintenance jobs in the House
Why don't they be the ones who marries the Man
Why are they not men

Every Body has his or her role in Life and in A marriage, Even, the Bible said that the woman is a help meet to the Man, A Helper, She is there or was created to help the man and nothing else,

Finally why don't the ladies ask GOD the reason why He called women A help meet of a helper, God should have a better Explanation for That,

Lets not decieve ourselves, If u want to have a happy home or marriage, do what is right and forget about these ladies that are home breaker,
All the ladies in the house should know this, By not doing what u should in ur home could kill the love, peace, care and commitment in ur marriage, u know ur home and ur man better than anyone else, so forget about these satanic laddies and do what will bring u joy in ur home, If it good in ur home u will enjoy it alone and if its bad u will suffer it alone, as u make ur bed so shall u lie on it, choose this day how u want to make ur bed. A word is enough for the wise, I rest my case.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Onosy: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2012
Nayah:

It depends on what you want, personnally I can do it without any pb but saying this is compulsory I don't really think, this is about what you feel

Marriage is between 2 persons becoming one, its a personal thing, U should be the one to choose how u want to run ur home and not someones opinion,
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by dabrake(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2012
it is not a must. personally, i don't like seeing people washing my clothes. i do it myself but if she insists on washing it/them, its no problem.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nayah(f): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2012
Onosy:

Marriage is between 2 persons becoming one, its a personal thing, U should be the one to choose how u want to run ur home and not someones opinion,
Onosy you should re read what I've written, when I say "personnally" it means I do not integrate every single lady to share my opinion, I said I could do it but it doesn't mean another lady could, so there's nothing to do with how can I run my home dear
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by dabrake(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2012
Onosy:

Some Ladies on NL and the world over are satanic, They just misled other unwise ladies,  Some ladies that say they can't wash there Husband cloth here on NL will Can even go as far as washing their mother inlaw's cloth, They just post those disguising comments to misled other ladies and the unwise ladies will have problems with their loving Husbands for nothing sake,

bro, why are you wating your time their type will wash their husband mistress's clothes. i can wash my wife clothes too. and i will do it. let the women display 'worded' feminism here. muu che che che che che.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by RealJenny(f): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Is this even an argument?? If u don't wash it who will wash it whether ur a housewife or career woman everything about ur husband and the housekeeping is ur responsibility, if the kids start coming and the load gets get too much u can get a dry cleaner or washing machine for the hard to wash ones.. And as for a boyfriend its not compulsory but personally I can't see dirty clothes and not wash them sha
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by victor08(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2013
If you don't wash it- one sharp calabar girl can do it for your hubby! wink
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by amanda2013(f): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
its nt a big deal washing my husband cloths
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by tpiadotcom: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2015
europe76:
could someone help give me a link to a caterpillar parts dealer in Lagos,

wrong thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes / 19 Years Old Girl Shows Off boobs To Mark End Of April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.