Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? (27822 Views)

This Are The Healthy Ways To Wash Your Vag!na And What To Avoid / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by fifi09(f): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
@cliveland: You go boy,  that's what i'm talking about!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by OpeLovely(f): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2010
My own mom didn't do it so why should i? Besides he doesn't ask and if i do it, i present it as a form of help. I am not his housegirl. If i am pregnant with mood swings and back aches, he will still expect me to make his food on time, right
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by edoyad(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2010
In my village the wife cooks while the husband washes clothes. My wife changes dresses like 4 times a day and i have to wash, starch and iron them with a coal iron. That woman will kill me.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by koolchicco: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2010
OpeLovely:

My own mom didn't do it so why should i?

Hmmm!!!!! shocked shocked angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

edoyad:

In my village the wife cooks while the husband washes clothes. My wife changes dresses like 4 times a day and i have to wash, starch and iron them with a coal iron. That woman will kill me.

Ol' boi na which Village u come from sef?

Kpele oo, Ndoo! cheesy
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ancel(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2010
edoyad:

edoyad! Always the comedian!! grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Pharoh: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
VALIDATOR:

@pharoh,
thanks for your wisdom here.

You are welcome and don't mind those peeps who got worked up for a post that was intended as a joke/humor to the topic at hand.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Oking1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2010
Dont see whts wrong with dat as far as de man does not take it for granted and beleieve its his right.it should be like an understanding such dat the man knows when to go wash his own clothes and the woman knows when to help the man wash his clothes.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by amebono1: 12:43am On Jan 07, 2010
michelin89:

Haba how can you compare rubbing body to rubbing hands? grin grin grin grin

How far na?

Even for me this topic nor be issue. I mean we have washing machines.

oloshi grin grin grin ehen no be the same body una dey use? no be about machine, mine does not like his underwears to be washed with the machine, i have to use hand, and even some of his shirt

It is more like a wife's duty than a act

Although there are times wey him dey do am himself undecided
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Theblessed(f): 1:22am On Jan 07, 2010
!amebo no1:

Is it compulsory for a wife to make love to her husband? if it is compulsory, then It is compulsory to wash your husbands clothes, but BF? i mean what the hell?

I never washed his clothes when i was dating him undecided

No, amebo! That one different o o ! Na mutuality and amicability o o o! Je, je the man catch im monkey wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Sprumbaba: 3:31am On Jan 07, 2010
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Sprumbaba: 4:00am On Jan 07, 2010
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by lovemoi2(f): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2010
VALIDATOR:

@pharoh,
thanks for your wisdom here.

@lovehatemoi,
pls grow up and stop getting worked up over nothing.

chei wetin i do u now, haba
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
Seriously do you know why they hit people at the back of their heads? because that's where the stupidity is stored!

I've got to say some women have got a long way to go!

A lot of women take this feminism crap too far! and before some of you go yidi yada. . .I'm also a feminist. . .

But let us address the true meaning of feminism. . .Some of you screaming "I'm a feminist" do you truly understand the true meaning of feminism?

Or do you just spew sturvs from your mouths without having a clear understanding of what your saying. ,

Feminism is not all about screaming Oh I'm equal to the dude and all that crap. . .women like Hillary Clinton are what I call true feminists. . .because they understand what its true meaning is. . .

feminism is not about fighting to be a man's equal or throwing your duties away as a woman. . .But its rather all about embracing your gift as a woman. . . exploring your hidden potentials,going beyond your limits and being the best you can be to yourself, family and the society at large. . .

Back to the issue at hand. . .Yes Its may not be compulsory to you but its something I'll happily do cus that's a sensible thing to do!

Now I'm not making excuses for men. . .but I like to look at it from different point of views. . .sometimes we women are the cause of our own problems with men!

Men and women are also like switches. . .you click the right switch and they treat you right. . .ONly and I quote only the foolish men and men who do not fear God would treat you otherwise. . .

You do a real man right. . .watch and see if he'll ever take you for granted!  wink
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by kemchi: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
Is compulsory if your husband is the type that wants you to go through that.as for me my clothes will go to the dry cleaner except my inner wears.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by VIPICO(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
silly question, useless thread
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by koolchicco: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2010
Sprumbaba:

In my house, I don't know how to operate the washing machine. I don't also know where our blender and pots are. I always see my clothes washed and ironed (Also when we were boy friend & girl friend).I have never heard any complaint. I even went to school to be able to operate our complicated microwave.

From my survey, girls that come from broken homes or with family crisis are very mean. Most of them have not seen love exists between their parent for 24 hours. They see their fathers as the Evil One and they are extending the same notion towards all men. We have seen some of their posts on this thread.

Really, I am talking from experience. The joy I see between my father and mother after 42 years of marriage is joyful to watch and that is the foundation i have also laid for myself.

Guys, look before you leap. As a boy friend and girl friend, test them with house chores and see if they will resist (In the future, she will slap frying pan on your head). Pls, don't marry a woman with Nairaland(OPRAH) Women Emancipation mentality.

Let me point this out, there is nothing I cannot do for my wife (She deserves it). I help her a lot and this comes as a natural thing to me.

SPOT ON!!! *hand shakes*

ThoniaSlim:

Seriously do you know why they hit people at the back of their heads? because that's where the stupidity is stored!

A lot of women take this feminism crap too far! and before some of you go yidi yada. . .I'm also a feminist. . .

But let us address the true meaning of feminism. . .Some of you screaming "I'm a feminist" do you truly understand the true meaning of feminism?

Or do you just spew sturvs from your mouths without having a clear understanding of what your saying. ,

Feminism is not all about screaming Oh I'm equal to the dude and all that crap. . .women like Hillary Clinton are what I call true feminists. . .because they understand what its true meaning is. . .

feminism is not about fighting to be a man's equal or throwing your duties away as a woman. . .But its rather all about embracing your gift as a woman. . . exploring your hidden potentials,going beyond your limits and being the best you can be to yourself, family and the society at large. . .

Back to the issue at hand. . .Yes Its may not be compulsory to you but its something I'll happily do cus that's a sensible thing to do!

Now I'm not making excuses for men. . .but I like to look at it from different point of views. . .sometimes we women are the cause of our own problems with men!

Men and women are also like switches. . .you click the right switch and they treat you right. . .ONly and I quote only the foolish men and men who do not fear God would treat you otherwise. . .

You do a real man right. . .watch and see if he'll ever take you for granted!  wink

You're indeed a virtuous woman kiss kiss
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by lovemoi2(f): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
if i have a loving and caring husband who appreciates me

i will wash his cloth and even cook for him wink and whatever ever makes him happy
by the way i hate cooking, i hardly cook even once a month.
but i love washing so that i can do grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

for those that thought i was being mean in my first replies
i used to wash and cook for a man i care about, but he ended up dumping me
ok i dint even grow up in naija/africa, but i have always loved the whole african tradition, looks and all that
even curled my hair to make it look afro grin
and wanted the whole be a good wife and treat yah man as a king, but after what i went through with that guy, its hard to just do it all over again

i still love the african tradition its just that when i hear stories of similar things i went through i get personal
peace tongue
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
My sentiments exactly if the man is appreciative, loving and caring ofcourse I will cross the stream for him but if he is a no good, lazy, misogynistic bas.ta.rd then he can make his own sardine rice and wash his junky clothes grin grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Abbeycity4(f): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
my bf's cloth? NO
my husb cloth? Yes

grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
lovemoi2:

if i have a loving and caring husband who appreciates me

i will wash his cloth and even cook for him wink and whatever ever makes him happy
by the way i hate cooking, i hardly cook even once a month.
but i love washing so that i can do grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

for those that thought i was being mean in my first replies
i used to wash and cook for a man i care about, but he ended up dumping me
ok i dint even grow up in naija/africa, but i have always loved the whole african tradition, looks and all that
even curled my hair to make it look afro grin
and wanted the whole be a good wife and treat yah man as a king, but after what i went through with that guy, its hard to just do it all over again

Awwwww babes look what those bastewards did to you angry angry angry Sometimes its pays to not be nice. Nice people always finish last.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by lovemoi2(f): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2010
^^^^lol i know right wink
sometimes when a woman is nice some men just dont appreciate her
i went through that, so i know, and the anoying part is that the modafuka went for a stone cold byatch that dont give a fuc*k about anytin
but i guess thats what he wanted
some of these guys here talking whatever are probably like that, looking for a slave to to call a wife

then again do people even like nice people
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
Serves the moofooker right for treating you wrong. Yes what most guys want is pushovers/glorified cooks/maids then they complain about how boring their wife is and eventually cheat on their wives. Its a vicious cycle.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by africhika(f): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ poster, good qu.
nope.
my dad washes his clothes sometimes. he's never complained.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by oyinda3(f): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
it's not compulsory. do if u want, don't do if u don't want. haba
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by micpet(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2010
happy new year all,I think we sld hav a pastors in d house
someone lik lat pastor bimbo dat can help out.But 2 me i think
is very wise u wash ur husband's clothes and if his goin 2 help den
he can do dat and dat is when his less busy. smiley wink
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ginky: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
Dats wat i hav bin sayn.a woman can go more dan an extra myl if d man in question is apreciativ of her eforts nd trits her right.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by Lacuzy: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2010
My boyfriends clothes NOPE, my hubby sometyms or we do it together.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by farochron(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2010
Dats wat i hav bin sayn.a woman can go more dan an extra myl if d man in question is apreciativ of her eforts nd trits her right.

Ginky,

I agree with you on this your last post
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by farochron(m): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2010
Toniaslim,

[b]Seriously do you know why they hit people at the back of their heads? because that's where the stupidity is stored!

You do a real man right. . .watch and see if he'll ever take you for granted! Wink[/b]

You are just one of the very few women that have all it takes to tame a man. Treat him right then you'll see him dance when ever you want him to.

I agree with who called you a virtuous woman. I wish you the best of the best in your marriage. Impressive!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by invisible2(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
Its not compulsory but very necessary, a good woman stoops to conquer.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by VALIDATOR: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
Sprumbaba:

In my house, I don't know how to operate the washing machine. I don't also know where our blender and pots are. I always see my clothes washed and ironed (Also when we were boy friend & girl friend).I have never heard any complaint. I even went to school to be able to operate our complicated microwave.

From my survey, girls that come from broken homes or with family crisis are very mean. Most of them have not seen love exists between their parent for 24 hours. They see their fathers as the Evil One and they are extending the same notion towards all men. We have seen some of their posts on this thread.

Really, I am talking from experience. The joy I see between my father and mother after 42 years of marriage is joyful to watch and that is the foundation i have also laid for myself.

Guys, look before you leap. As a boy friend and girl friend, test them with house chores and see if they will resist (In the future, she will slap frying pan on your head). Pls, don't marry a woman with Nairaland(OPRAH) Women Emancipation mentality.

Let me point this out, there is nothing I cannot do for my wife (She deserves it). I help her a lot and this comes as a natural thing to me.

Man,you took these words right out of my mouth.

ThoniaSlim:

Thoniaslim, I sincerely hope many others learn from your post.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? by ninagood(f): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
In every relationship, understanding matters a lot.
As for me, dry cleaners will do our laundry except for the undies which i can wash.
My schedule tight gan nii.
I go rest now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Sex On The First Date / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.