Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,351 members, 7,888,120 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? (12520 Views)

Do People Still Cross From. Libya. To. Spain / How Do People React When You Say You Are Nigerian? / Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by whiteroses(f): 12:21am On Mar 16, 2007
hey man, i remember you we was friends on nairaland but it's been a long time since i came here, you changed your photo you still look fine still. fatliar post one bad ass picture of you, i always flirt with your pix.lol
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by fatliar(m): 12:46am On Mar 16, 2007
whtas up tope sorry i had a problem with my router
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by fatliar(m): 12:47am On Mar 16, 2007
thanks hows school hope its kicking
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by soccerchic(f): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2007
I think London is overrated. I found it boring in the two years i visited. cry I must say, there are some kool places to hang out @ but over all its not all that. ( just my opinion oo grin )

Peace!
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by rock2(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2007
soccerchic:

I think London is overrated. I found it boring in the two years i visited. cry I must say, there are some kool places to hang out @ but over all its not all that. ( just my opinion oo grin )
Peace!

Everywhere is boring - by default

You're the one to make things happen
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by gbeborun(m): 12:01am On Mar 17, 2007
rock2:

Everywhere is boring - by default

You're the one to make things happen
Pally, na true u talk. no mind all these people. dont knw wot they want.
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by anabell(f): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2007
@soccerchic, if u say london is borin, what will u say about canada,i went 4 a visit in canada and i was supose to stay 4, 3month i could only stay 4 one month cos i was bored to tears.
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by soccerchic(f): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2007
@anabell, i will asl where in canada was that cause if we r talking about Toronto, i must say nuh nuh nuh, never boring in Toronto. grin Next time u r in toronto, let me know gal.
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by gbeborun(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2007
@soccerchic,
is toronto the only place in canada? the place is very boring! damn the big houses and cars, wide roads and all! Give me London anyday anytime. Went for a visit, took off before my intended date of departure. canada as a whole is boring! Anyways, will be in calgary this summer for the calgary stampede!!!! see u there
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by anabell(f): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2007
@soccerchic it was toronto and it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo borin, i will be there this year nov 4 my brother weddin but i will send u an email 2weeks to my arrival
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by alabiyemmy(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2007
some people, once they step out of Nigeria, they even blame their parents for ever giving birth to them in Nigeria, they become "ajebos" who will never see anything good again in Nigeria. London is London, Lagos is Lagos, Nigeria is Nigeria, if you like stay and die put in London, but hey, each city deserves her respect - wether good or bad.
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by fatliar(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2007
nigeria system of education is far far better off
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by tipsy289(m): 7:20am On Mar 18, 2007
where is all this goin, am sorry if u disrespect london or luv it, ehen, like it's ur own if u go or live dere
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by Blow(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2007
soccerchic:

Peace!

Boring! what ar u doing there for two good years?
Look we should stop deceiving ourselves here
Majority of Nigerians ar queueing thr arse out at the British Commision here
Why!
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by TheOne2(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2007
Blow

don't be in a hurry to hit the reply button. She said she visited for two years - meaning she went there for holidays in two different years. With that in mind, re-read the post and see if your views are the same (they don't have to change grin).

Cheers
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by sisimose(f): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2007
London is a great city

to visit grin
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by anabell(f): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2007
@Alabiyemmy, u speak with so much hate about london, but what i cannot understand is y u are still here 4 two years 4 dat matter,anyway i guess london  must have delt u a hash  blow, but pls take it easy whatever it is try and sot urself out, and stop hatin cos u have so many options eg relocatin back home or somewhere u can find happiness.GOODLUCK
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by sisimose(f): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2007
Maybe right now it is not possible to move, still the guy can talk about his feelings on the place. Many people find themselves in places they wish not to be, Take marriages for example, people could always get a divorce from a bad mariage but stick in there. alabiyemi i feel you

and i dont see the hate she is talking about
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by Blow(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2007
The One:

Blow

don't be in a hurry to hit the reply button. She said she visited for two years - meaning she went there for holidays in two different years. With that in mind, re-read the post and see if your views are the same (they don't have to change grin).
Cheers

What is it about my views that has changed?

She visted the first year, it was boring!
So she had to visit the second to be sure it's truly boring?
I can see the logic!
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by anabell(f): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2007
anyway differnt stroke 4 different folks, as 4 me, if am in a place dat i find it diffcult to cope ,job or marrage instead of stickin there and sufferin i will move on,instead  of stickin there complalin my ass out
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by alabiyemmy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2007
anabell:

@Alabiyemmy, u speak with so much hate about london, but what i cannot understand is y u are still here 4 two years 4 that matter,anyway i guess london must have delt u a hash blow, but please take it easy whatever it is try and sot yourself out, and stop hatin because u have so many options eg relocatin back home or somewhere u can find happiness.GOODLUCK

You are so surprising. What is hate about what I write, please tell me if you realy know the meaning of the word hate.
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by alabiyemmy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2007
sisimose:

Maybe right now it is not possible to move, still the guy can talk about his feelings on the place. Many people find themselves in places they wish not to be, Take marriages for example, people could always get a divorce from a bad mariage but stick in there. alabiyemi i feel you

and i don't see the hate she is talking about

Thanks - I dont see what hate she is talking about. As per not moving, I am sure moving. Already doing so, I go to Nigeria five times in a year, putting stuff in palce, starting a business so that in the next one year, I am back at home permanently. I wonder where she sees hate in my comments, the hate you should see should be those who talk about Nigeria as if it is a piece of rag.
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by rock2(m): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2007
fatliar:

nigeria system of education is far far better off

What are you saying?
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by PRECIOUST2(f): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2007
NO I DNT REMEMBER AND I NEED A REAL NIGGA IF THATS UI HIT ME UP

Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by lalaboi(m): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2007
rock2:

What are you saying?

he's right mahn! would u like ur child learn slowly?
a 4yrold in naija is 3times more intelligent than a 4yrold here!
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by lalaboi(m): 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2007
dey learn slowly here! a 17yr old still in form 3!
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by PRECIOUST2(f): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2007
hit me up
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 19, 2007
@ fatliar, that is a big fat lie bro tongue shocked wink

Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by fatliar(m): 1:14am On Mar 19, 2007
no like in my case i finished my nd @ yabatech ,d courses we took one semester to finish up @ yabatech is s till what av been doing for a year now nd some idiots r still finding it hard to understand
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by fatliar(m): 1:17am On Mar 19, 2007
so hows maryland
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 19, 2007
maryland is good and how is it in ur dreams? where u at?
Re: Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? by fatliar(m): 1:24am On Mar 19, 2007
am already dreaming of coming there but i should b in minneapolis for christmas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. / Ibom Air: Akwa Ibom Airline To Launch – Governor Emmanuel / According To FRSC, These Are Traffic Rules For Use Of Bicycles On The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.