Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) (64575 Views)

Poll: Should Wenger Go After Yet Another Failed Season??

Yes: 44% (13 votes)
No: 55% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by DrKitaun(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2010
Imagine Dudu saying FABIANKILL WAS POLISH BEST PLAYER FOR 2 SEASONS, f.uck it!!! No be dia dat useless OLISADEBE naturalize go become dem god of soccer? Mentioning Poland as if they are any beta than Burkina Faso, RUBBISH!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Cristalz(f): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2010
BlueDiva:

Muki,

My issues with Criz ended mid last year, that's if we ever had issues in the first place.
Go and mourn your loss with a jug of Guinness.
Better still, seek solace in the arms of Mr Mukina2. . . LOL

LOL grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by mukina2: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2010
BlueDiva:

Muki sleep well o.

Nor worry, next season go soon reach.
Next season go better. cheesy

grin
bluediva nor give me wahala o grin grin

Cristalz:

LOL grin grin
now how did i overlook 'mr Mukina2' angry grin
i wont answer you grin
give me regards to Mr Cristalz grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Borat1: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2010
Una dey here dey wail and whine, while Special Agent Lukas Fabianski has a star pinned to his shoulder after every game. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by mukina2: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2010
you are a sore loser tongue
after your match you ran away grin
when people talk BoRat should shut up! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by DrKitaun(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2010
Dudu

Diaby has a good season overall, but his spineless and gutless display in his last 5 matches is enuff to get him castrated!

U keep yapping tosh and left to me u r just trying to carve a niche sort of and claim l8r on dat u r d most loyal gunner there is when next we win a non-emirates cup trophy,

u r clearly deranged not to see that u r d very laughing stock of NL Sports defending unexcusable mediocrity!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by mukina2: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2010
DR Kit don ves grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by presido1: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2010
Way in d east, war in d west, war in the gayland.(Chamo play this one naw b4 u go razzle them chicks)

Mukinitrax who do u support? Dudu camp or Debo camp.

Dudu is one man riot and he is winning.

Keep the faith dudu, dont mind these fake arsenal fans(Debo and Coy) grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Cristalz(f): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2010
Ride on, Dudu.
In Arsene you trust. . .everyone else can go swim in the Atlantic. grin

After all, Arsene friggin' knows. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by debosky(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Dudu

Diaby has a good season overall, but his spineless and gutless display in his last 5 matches is enuff to get him castrated!

U keep yapping tosh and left to me u r just trying to carve a niche sort of and claim l8r on dat u r d most loyal gunner there is when next we win a non-emirates cup trophy,

u r clearly deranged not to see that u r d very laughing stock of NL Sports defending unexcusable mediocrity!

Hehehe. . . .once you yab Diaby you'll really get Dudu riled up. grin

Diaby who gets drawn to the ball like a kindergarten football player. He is not fit to clean Alex Song's boots. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by mukina2: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2010
I know Dudu likes and support Diaby like Dr Kit did with Ade, but diaby is as slow as a donkey and very careless too, i wish he and silvestre hit their heads in the dark and both end up with injuries that will keep them out of my team for at least 6 months!, at least lets play with 9 men in the field than have those useless two angry

sometimes i wonder if Diaby is AW's love child or if he knew silvestre's granny and promised her to save her grandson!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by nateevs(m): 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2010
I just saw the highlights.
It was 0-2 at 79mins.
How does that happen?

You guys deserve all the stick you get.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by DrKitaun(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2010
Oh yes! Dudu knows what we dont know, explains why AW had to console FABIANKILL with d gloves today, the dead Polish president must have been a relative, AW and DUDU knows! At least ALUMINIUM lost his M-InLaw and lost his place, ironic?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Borat1: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2010
Special Agent Lukasz Fabianski step forward! grin
Arsene Wenger and Rafa Benitez are the same
While Rafa doesnt care if he's sacked, Wenger knows he wont be sacked.
I thought wenger knew what he was doing until he decided to introduce RVP. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by debosky(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Oh yes! Dudu knows what we dont know, explains why AW had to console FABIANKILL with d gloves today, the dead Polish president must have been a relative, AW and DUDU knows! At least ALUMINIUM lost his M-InLaw and lost his place, ironic?

Hehehehe, . . .that's it!! Dead Polish president.   grin grin

Wenger's rubbish way of benching players backfired today - Almunia wasn't injured, Wenger was just benching the guy because he had a few mistakes previously, but none as bad as Fabianski.

@ Nateevs

It happens when you have nitwits like Fabianski between the posts.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Cristalz(f): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2010
nateevs:

I just saw the highlights.
It was 0-2 at 79mins.
How does that happen?

You guys deserve all the stick you get.

As in, Wigan got 3 goals in 10 minutes.
Arsene and his boiz should really be ashamed of themselves, and these fans of theirs have lost all right to rib any club for the rest of the season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by mukina2: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2010
Criz
we lost no right, we will rib anyone ,anyhow tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Ibime(m): 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2010
OK. . . . DJ Ibime in the building, here to play y'all a quick selection. . . .

Debosky to Wenger: Quit playing games with my heart

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Iw2tDoWWk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

Duduspace to Wenger: I no dey shame for you

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeLC57-fDiQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

A-40 no like football again, na basketball wey im dey follow now

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-a58RnOc0A&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

Green Gooner after spending all his money travelling to watch Arsenal, only to be disappointed: Things we do for love

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCTB2-7vF6Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

Mukina to Silvestre and Diaby: I killz Niggaz!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6lvo-IEKPY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

HNIC is depressed: Just leave him be

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TytsUdNzv50&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Emperoh(m): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2010
mukina2:

Criz

Which morale u want take rib?
Which mouth?
Kai i bet those making Kleenex are running out of stock for Muki nay Gaynners!!

Muki, for the last time, take Crizzle's Arsenal Is Gone jersey and come and take a free form from me!
U won't write test like A-40, Debosky et al!!!
Leave first book matter aside, i bet you have bad dreams if U hear Bar talkless of 'Celona' abi na 'Mercy' wey u hear come dey cast and bind!!

BTW, how u dey manage sleep? tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin
I swear if anything happens to you, i will commit murder!!
How can Wenger keep tearing ur heart apart like this and denying me Nightly 'kerewa'?

Abeg, I loff u soo much as much as U love Arsenal but i won't allow Arsene ruin u for Seun and us grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Never mind, if Kleenex don finish, i go buy you serviette!!!
Abi na tissue u need?

VeeJay Chamo!!

Pls play me Dead & Gone by T.I and Justin TImberlake!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2010
Dr Kit, I no get your time o, I believe what I say and I've never changed my stance. It is yu people who have not faced the reality of Arsenal's situation. When your blood alcohol level drops we can have a level headed discussion on what we need to do, in the mean time ease off on that bottle of kai kai yu're drowning your sorrows in. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by mukina2: 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2010
Some please play me kill you by eminem . .i wanna spray duduspace's head off angry grin
for trying to piss off the honourable Dr Kit  (OUA,DBF, MA,PHD,LLMB)  grin

Hemp
you go hear me soon angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by debosky(m): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2010
See what Wenger has caused. . . .God dey sha. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Cristalz(f): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2010
mukina2:

Criz

Really? No one would even pay you guys any heed, so don't do it. grin

By the way, the match scores for United and Chelsea made the home page. How come Arsenal's isn't there? grin
No fair.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2010
mukina2:

Some please play me kill you by eminem . .i wanna spray duduspace's head off angry grin
for trying to piss off the honourable Dr Kit  (OUA,DBF, MA,PHD,LLMB)  grin

Dr Kit has been very reasonable recently but I no fit gree with am on this one. The final curtains on our season seems to have hit him too hard.  grin grin yu might need to help him change his pace maker batteries.  grin grin grin

In all honesty Diaby started messing up since the Brum game, check my posts during the Wigan match even before the team capitulated, I actually asked about his performance on the thread. I've come to the conclusion that y'all are right. Diaby is a very skillfull player who is not particularly intelligent (tactically) I thought he had finally crossed over this season but seems I was wrong, still a good player to have in the squad though if he continues the strides he made this season he is going to be some player. And in all honesty, I would gladly swap Nzogbia for Theo.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by mukina2: 12:02am On Apr 19, 2010
Cristalz:
i
Really? No one would even pay you guys any heed, so don't do it. grin

By the way, the match scores for United and Chelsea made the home page. How come Arsenal's isn't there? grin
No fair.
its past your bedtime sweetie grin

Dudu
i dont think diaby can ever improve, and i think it will be better if he is sent to Togo or CIV for a season or two on loan angry I am tired of waiting for his big transformation from a donkey to a goat grin Diaby will never change, he will always remain the same lackadaisical player he has always been.
dont you dare piss off Dr Kit in hia . . grin  he will unleash the dragon on you,  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 12:18am On Apr 19, 2010
[Quote]
If Lady Nina sells her shares to either Stan or the Uzbek  Expect the clock to tick on Arsene!! Anyways why am i arguing with you!! He has only 1 year left on his contract!! If he doesn't deliver next season he will need no one to tell him to go!!
[/quote]

Be careful what you wish for, I'm sure they were rejoicing at OT and Anfield when they were taken over, or when Gaydamak took over at Pompey or Egmundson took over at West Ham.  Besides the days of free lunches a la Abramovic are over, prudence is now the order of the day. Lets see how things pan out come summer.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by mufasa(m): 12:20am On Apr 19, 2010
mukina2:

iI am tired of waiting for his big transformation from a donkey to a goat grin he will always remain the same lackadaisical player he has always been.

Classic
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 12:26am On Apr 19, 2010
@Muki
I know Dr. Kit is a proper dragon but I is got ma flame resistant jacket on grin grin grin
nothing that Doki with a weak heart wan do me abeg, if I've not gone barmy due to our travails in the last 5 years its not likely any one can drive me over the edge.
I made my peace with Arsenal's situation a long time ago but I keep on believing. The board and the manager couldn't have all gone mad at the same time. Our time will come.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by kaypumpin2(m): 12:29am On Apr 19, 2010
Speechless!

Thank God dudu's argument and pontification is only restricted to NL.In real life,with real ANGRY fans . .   lipsrsealed Dude how about you spare us all these and let's watch next season unfold.If you are proved right,GREAT.Till then just put a suck in it.

To say i postponed my vac to watch a bunch of grown a.ss men act like sissies on their 100000th shot of jack daniels.

Fabianski for castration,any takers?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 12:34am On Apr 19, 2010
Abegi Kay, life no hard reach that one. It is only silly people who will go overboard because of something that is supposed to be entertainment. People should learn to apply perspective to everything in life.

This is what I believe and I'm bold to state it anywhere in front of reasonable people, should I be ashamed becos of that? why havent all fans of clubs that have gone into relegation hung themselves yet?

It is looney folk like this who give true gooners a bad name, and that is why you don't put the future direction of a club in the hand of a mob. I will wear the shirt with all pride even if my club goes into administration. I look around me and I see a lot to be thankful for about my club, anything wrong in that ?

I go to work everyday and there are people waiting for Arsenal to lose and pounce on me, I've borne it this long and I aint cracked yet. Try supporting Arsenal in the North of England and you'll understand what I mean. Immediately Wigan scored the 3rd goal about 3 people rushed to my desk to remind me what manure did yesterday, I only look at them and smile, there will be other days.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by mukina2: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2010
mufasa:

Classic
sad see wetin Arsene cause
even cartoon characters sef dey make fun of us sad

duduspace:

@Muki
I know Dr. Kit is a proper dragon but I is got ma flame resistant jacket on  grin grin grin
nothing that Doki with a weak heart wan do me abeg, if I've not gone barmy due to our travails in the last 5 years its not likely any one can drive me over the edge.
I made my peace with Arsenal's situation a long time ago but I keep on believing. The board and the manager couldn't have all gone mad at the same time. Our time will come.
Yanga dey sleep . .you dey take halogen lamp find hin trouble grin my hand nor dey oh grin My heart is in a cage, its immune to shock loses, pathetic loses,surprised wins and idiotic draws cheesy nothing do me . .In Arsenenal we trust!! grin

kay_pumpin:

Fabianski for castration,any takers?
i  got a hot knife somewhere  around . . . . grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 12:58am On Apr 19, 2010
mukina2:

Dudu
i dont think diaby can ever improve, and i think it will be better if he is sent to Togo or CIV for a season or two on loan angry I am tired of waiting for his big transformation from a donkey to a goat grin Diaby will never change, he will always remain the same lackadaisical player he has always been.
dont you dare piss off Dr Kit in hia . . grin  he will unleash the dragon on you,  grin

Muuuukiiiii, you werent saying this about Diaby when they were mauling Porto neither was Debo calling for Arsene's head the other day Folly was calling in to ATVO. see fair weather fans. O ga o, failure no get relative. Oya sack everybody self and while you are at it why not burn down the Emirates also so we go know say una dey vex. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.