Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,146 members, 7,896,897 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) (64576 Views)

Poll: Should Wenger Go After Yet Another Failed Season??

Yes: 44% (13 votes)
No: 55% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by eldee(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2010
chamotex:

This an anonymous request and it's dedicated to all the people dissing Wenger.
The person wished NOT to be named.  grin grin grin grin

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClXFtFicEvU&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]

Who is this person??
Name this person let's put him infront of a firing squad!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chamotex(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2010
A-40's request . . . . . . . .I think he wants Wenger OUT! shocked
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUUEu99qJCw&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chamotex(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2010
eldee:

Who is this person??
Name this person let's put him infront of a firing squad!!!

It's one of the Arsenal fans on this thread.
If 3 more peeps ask me to name the person . . . . . .I WILL cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by debosky(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2010
Chamo name names!! tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2010
For anyone still interested in knowing what the Arsenal youth policy is about, you only need read Alex Song's story.

[Quote]
[size=14pt]I GREW UP WITHOUT A FATHER, ARSENE HAS BEEN MY DAD [/size]
I cried when I joined Arsenal

By Cliff Hayes, 17/04/2010

TWO hands, clasped in prayer and holding a rosary chain dangling a large cross are etched deep into Alex Song's left arm.

Underneath are simply inscribed the initials S.B.R. and the numbers 21.02.

The tattoo is a tribute to the memory of his late father Rigobert, who died on February 21, 1991 when Song was just three years old.

But it's the only memory the Arsenal star has of his tragic dad. Song was too young to remember him and, incredibly, still does not know how he died.

Growing up without a father was tough. Living in the same cramped house in Yaounde, Cameroon's capital, with 17 sisters and 10 brothers was just as hard.

And living on your own in a hotel in a foreign country as a homesick 14-year-old while jealous football coaches starve you is exceptionally rough.

But the unsung (or unSong) hero of the Emirates has not trodden the usual path to the top. He admits he spent lonely nights crying in his room after joining the Gunners from Corsican club Bastia, but that Arsene Wenger helped him through and became the father he never had.

"When I arrived at Arsenal I didn't know anyone, could not speak a word of English and hated the food," said Song.

"My first two years here were very difficult. I would cry alone in my hotel room. When I finished training I would spend all my time on the phone with my friends in France. I ran up a huge phone bill.

"I was not very confident but Arsene helped me a lot and I want to give him my biggest thanks. He had faith in me, eased my worries and made me feel very welcome.

"The club found me a flat in Enfield - complete with French television channels - and that helped me settle!"

He was even happier when his student girlfriend Olivia flew over from France to join him. She could speak English, translated all his bills and cooked the food he loved.

They married in England and now have two young sons Nolan, 3 and Kaylian, 1.

Family is so important to Song that his sons' names and birthdates are also tattooed down each arm. His wife's name is inscribed on his right wrist while his right arm carries the names of some of his brothers and sisters but "it's not long enough to have them all."

And Song, 23, admits: "My life changed with the birth of my first son. Now I am so happy. I want to give everything for my sons because I never had a father.

"When I was at school all my friends were picked up by their dads. But I had nobody. That affected me a lot.

"I still don't know how Dad died. It was so difficult to come to terms with because I was so young. And I have never asked Mum about it, even to this day.

"All I know is that he died when I was three. Now, every time I walk off the Emirates pitch I look up to see my wife and sons it makes me so happy. My family come to every home game. They are my motivation."

As a youngster growing up in poverty-torn Africa, his only motivation was football.

His mother Catherine tried to stop him playing because she wanted him to focus on his education. But as Song confesses: "School was not my favourite subject. I only wanted to play football."

He admits he doesn't remember much about his life in Cameroon, growing up with his father's 27 offspring from different wives.

But when he was eight, his mother and an aunt took him and two of his brothers to carve out a new life in Paris.

Destiny
While his mother worked as a cleaner, they all lived in a cramped one-bed apartment in Paris before moving to a slightly bigger place in Seine-Saint Denis. It was the move that would launch his career. From his front door, the young Song could almost touch the famous Red Star stadium - home to the club founded by World Cup creator Jules Rimet and where fellow Gunners team-mate Abou Diaby started out.

"When I realised I was living opposite the stadium I thought football would be my destiny," says Song.

He asked one of the coaches if he could play "but when I told Mum I needed my papers to play for Red Star she said: 'No chance.' However, the manager persuaded her to let me play."

Now 13, Song starred in the youth team wearing a pair of cheap boots he had bought from the market near his home.

He played there for seven months until a woman agent phoned him after one tournament to offer him a place at Michael Essien's former club, Bastia in Corsica.

"Mum didn't want me to go," recalls Song. "And my first three months there were very difficult. I was living on my own in a hotel. I was just 14, homesick and thought: 'I can't stay here.'

"But the manager Francois Ciccolini took me to his house, gave me food and bought me new clothes.

"Then one day, the academy coaches had a meeting about which one of us would be good enough to play in the first team.

"Francois pointed at me and said: 'Only him.' After that the other coaches would say: 'Don't give him food.' They tried to starve me to make their players look better."

But when Ciccolini was promoted to first team manager, Song - still only 16 - made his debut.

He still remembers his first wage packet and recalls: "It was 3,000 euros. I had never seen so much money. I celebrated by going shopping. I was used to bartering for clothes in the markets - now I was going to top fashion stores."

"I spent all the money very quickly because it was my first money from football.

"But I wasn't concerned about having a good life from football, I just wanted to play."

Then, at 17, he got the phone call from a coach at Bastia that would catapult him to Arsenal and a dream meeting with his hero Thierry Henry and the rest of the Arsenal Invincibles.

"He told me Arsene Wenger wanted me to come to Arsenal," says Song. But I didn't believe him. For me, Arsenal was THE team. Everyone at Bastia wanted to play for Arsenal. Not Barcelona, nor Real Madrid, nor Manchester United.

"To play with Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp, Robert Pires, Freddie Ljungberg, Patrick Vieira. But when I got the call I thought it was a joke.

"It was only when we arrived at London Colney and I saw the Arsenal training ground that I believed him.

"Then I met Arsene Wenger. He told me he had seen me play for Bastia and wanted me at Arsenal.

"Then Thierry embraced me and said, in French: 'Welcome to Arsenal.'

"I couldn't believe it. I was 17. Then Dennis tried to talk to me, but I couldn't speak English.

"I was in awe of them. I went on the pre-seaon tour to Austria and I remember thinking: 'If Arsenal let me go now I will still go home happy. When I got back to the hotel on that first day I rung my friends and all they asked was: 'Get Thierry's shirt for me!' After the Austria trip I went back to Bastia and didn't hear anything for three weeks. I thought I had done something wrong.

"But then Arsene phoned me and said: 'I want you to come to Arsenal.'"

Fast forward five years and Song is now the driving force in Arsenal's midfield with three Premier League man-of-the- match bottles of bubbly sitting in his Radlett home.

SONG: With WengerInjury forced him to miss Wednesday's 2-1 defeat at Spurs which virtually ended the Gunners' title bid this season.

But Song is desperate to win silverware to repay the debt he owes Wenger.

As he prepared for today's trip to Wigan, Song added: "Arsene is the best manager in the world and I look upon him as a father, my new dad. He puts his trust in young players like no other.

He works very hard every single day to make us better and we want to win something for him.

"Of course, it is important to win trophies but, remember, we are still a very young team.

"We know our fans want a trophy and we are very close to winning something.

"My message to our fans is: 'Believe in us. This team will get better.'

"I am at the right club. Forget Barcelona, Arsenal is the best club.

"Arsenal have given me everything and I love this place. If I had to leave I would break down and cry. It's still my dream to win the league here."

And if Arsenal do eventually win the title, Song has just enough space on his left arm for a Premier League trophy tattoo, 

[/quote]

And this is the same player DK will come and try to prove to us was a made player before he came to Arsenal.  undecided

For those still wondering, it has taken that same 5 trophyless years to develop this player who is now a first team member being missed on days like this.

I'm sure Cesc, Clichy, Bendtner et al would have similar stories to tell and this is why I believe this youth policy can work given time.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by A40(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2010
Its ok to snitch Chamo me i am on that Wenger must go $hit
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chamotex(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2010
debosky:

Chamo name names!!  tongue

1 down, 2 to go . . .

duduspace:

For anyone still interested in knowing what the Arsenal youth policy is about, you only need read Alex Song's story.

And this is the same player DK will come and try to prove to us was a made player before he came to Arsenal.  undecided

For those still wondering, it has taken that same 5 trophyless years to develop this player who is now a first team member being missed on days like this.

I'm sure Cesc, Clichy, Bendtner et al would have similar stories to tell and this is why I believe this youth policy can work given time.

I'm sorry but that is absolute bollocks!!!
I read this in the NOTW today and what's so special about that? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by debosky(m): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2010
Thanks for that Dudu - 5 years to develop Song, 5 years to develop Clichy (who still makes a game losing error every 2 games by the way).

I guess after another 5 years we might have a complete midfield, then another 5 years to build an attack. By that time, the first batch in the first 5 years would retire and we can continue the cycle all over again.

What a brilliant and self sustaining plan. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chamotex(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2010
debosky:

Thanks for that Dudu - 5 years to develop Song, 5 years to develop Clichy (who still makes a game losing error every 2 games by the way).

I guess after another 5 years we might have a complete midfield, then another 5 years to build an attack. By that time, the first batch in the first 5 years would retire and we can continue the cycle all over again.

Hehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2010
Chamotex, give us Heart-breaker, Mariah Carey ft Jigga. cheesy
That is the song you should have played first. Are you an amateur VJ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by eldee(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2010
chamotex:

1 down, 2 to go . . .

Moi, Debosky and A-40

That's three people . . . name this person!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2010
debosky:

And your alternative to buy every buyable player is as brilliant and as self sustaining? until you become as rich as Abramovic and buy the club however that will remain a pipe dream.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by loyika(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2010
Dudu

Boo Fc8king Hoo!!

Send that to Eastenders mate tongue Would make for a nice episode!!

Read out the names that welcomed Song to Arsenal shocked, now fc8king compare that to the ones that would welcome the French dude we got on the Free, Diaby, Denilson, Almunia, NB52 and the list goes on!!

My Mum always said, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SAY!! SHUT THE HELL UP!! tongue

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by debosky(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2010
duduspace:

And your alternative to buy every buyable player is as brilliant and as self sustaining? until you become as rich as  Abramovic and buy the club however that will remain a pipe dream.

Dude stop talking nonsense - I guess Utd has dominated the premier league era with a sugar daddy right?    

When have I ever said buy every buyable?   You are so deluded along this line you can't see the wood for trees. All I have said is make the NECESSARY purchases to improve this side, instead of stagnating and perpetually being in building mode. It's sad to see how mediocre your expectation has become - we should be rejoicing that we've developed a player or two and continue to win nothing. Kudos to you.

Why couldn't Wenger buy this January and supplement? Foolishly, he brought in another cheap option instead - failing to sign a striker. I guess we are now broker than we were in January 2009 when we could afford to buy Arshavin right?  

Keep excusing daft and unforgivable mistakes by the coach. Playing Fabianski after his numerous AWFUL gaffes? For once I agree that Mannone would've done a better job.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chamotex(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2010
loyika:

My Mum always said, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SAY!! SHUT THE HELL UP!! tongue

Arse on Arse crime grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by presido1: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2010
@Dudu,

Just wait until he changes club and see how his life story will change to favour the new manager. AW and Arsenal are now registered charity.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by A40(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2010
Aww what a touching story! I didn't know Arsenal doubled as a motherless babies home! This story clutches all the strings in ma heart and i feel like shedding a tear or two infact Arsene for Pres, Arsene for UN Sec General. . . phuck it Arsene for pope

Abeg Chamo play Carry dey go by Dare ft 2Baba for me jare ki Wenger ma ko oshi e lo
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by eldee(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2010
duduspace:

I read that exact same story with Adebayor, Henry, Ashley Cole etc
Where are they now??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by eldee(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2010
@Chamo

Abeg play Ecomini Remix By Ghana's President.

And Superstory Theme Song for Dudu's Story about Song. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Ibime(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2010
Debo has spent the last 4 years telling us Wenger knows, now he is the chief spokesperson of the "Wenger Out" brigade. Where is Dr Kit? grin

Looks like bedlam up in here. . . . . anyway, lets see if Wenger is serious about spending some kishi this summer as he says. . . . Arsenal are only ever 3 or 4 players away from winning the league. . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by loyika(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2010
Ibime

Shut up!! Its not as if you Chavs are better tongue

None of the top 4 teams have had their names up in light this season. The Scumtwats shade it cause they are running on auto (having won it 3 times on the trot, they know how to get it done and might probably do it when you guys get done in by Looserpool)

In the CL we were all crap and naive and were found out, with the new restrictions Platini has in mind, expect Chelscum to get worst before they get better!! Same as Liverpool and Arsenal!! At least SAF has a real team he can work on!!

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2010
@chamotex,
pls gimme "So many tears " by Tupac for all the Gaynner fans in pain.
If you can't get that,I'd prefer "Na me to marry am " by Zaaki Adzay. . .
and what's the claptrap of a story from Alex Song?We've heard that before.Surprised he didn't say he hawked oranges or sold pure water before AW made him his foster son.
Suddenly,duduspace's story has changed from "profit" to AW's (purported) talent-spotting?
Give me a break
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Ibime(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2010
loyika:

Ibime

Shut up!! Its not as if you Chavs are better tongue

None of the top 4 teams have had their names up in light this season. The Scumtwats shade it cause they are running on auto (having won it 3 times on the trot, they know how to get it done and might probably do it when you guys get done in by Looserpool)

In the CL we were all crap and naive and were found out, with the new restrictions Platini has in mind, expect Chelscum to get worst before they get better!! Same as Liverpool and Arsenal!! At least SAF has a real team he can work on!!

tongue GOONER 89

Whoever said Im happy with Chelsea? . . . but that wont stop me from laughing at y'all all the same!

Dr Kit is looking like a prophet right now, whilst Debo done switch side like politician. Na lie oh, Debo and the rest of the "Wenger knows" brigade must sink and swim with Wenger, no be dis one wey dem dey change story like chameleon.  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by 4Play(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2010
It's nice to laugh at Arsenal now but in 3 or 4 years time, Arsenal will be on a stronger financial footing than any of the Big 4. Wenger's key aim is to keep them in the top 4 until the debt is reduced to more manageable levels.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Cristalz(f): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2010
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by debosky(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2010
Ibime:

Whoever said Im happy with Chelsea? . . . but that wont stop me from laughing at y'all all the same!

Dr Kit is looking like a prophet right now, whilst Debo done switch side like politician. Na lie oh, Debo and the rest of the "Wenger knows" brigade must sink and swim with Wenger, no be dis one wey dem dey change story like chameleon.  grin

Yeye - I didn't say Wenger knows - I said, give the coach a chance to see things through, BUT if he fails after refusing to make the changes required, he will drown in the cesspit he has made for himself.

No one can deny my posts in January about how Wenger had blown things by REFUSING to make the changes at that point that could've made the difference.  As always, my grouse is not trophies per se, but the FAILURE to fix obvious problems when we are capable of doing so - instead, he stubbornly sticks by useless players like Fabianski despite the costly gaffes they keep making and I should be satisfied?  

Ibime:

Looks like bedlam up in here. . . . . anyway, lets see if Wenger is serious about spending some kishi this summer as he says. . . . Arsenal are only ever 3 or 4 players away from winning the league. . . .

That is the key - let's wait and see what he does in the summer - if its the typical 'I will buy' changing to 'I will by at the right price' turning to 'I can't afford the most expensive players' turning to 'I couldn't find quality better than what I have' turning to 'So and so coming back from injury is like a new signing'.

I am SICK of the daft excuses the manager keeps giving and his persistent stubbornness. It's time to stick or twist, and if he refuses to twist and ends up failing again, then there is nothing else to talk about.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by debosky(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2010
Watching the game again. . . .right from the 7th minute Fabianski had started doing rubbish. He should NEVER put on an Arsenal jersey again.

Thank goodness I didn't forfeit church to watch this game at home - I might have smashed my TV and gone straight to hell because of Wenger. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2010
debosky:

Dude stop talking nonsense - I guess Utd has dominated the premier league era with a sugar daddy right?   

When have I ever said buy every buyable?  You are so deluded along this line you can't see the wood for trees. All I have said is make the NECESSARY purchases to improve this side, instead of stagnating and perpetually being in building mode. It's sad to see how mediocre your expectation has become - we should be rejoicing that we've developed a player or two and continue to win nothing. Kudos to you.

Why couldn't Wenger buy this January and supplement? Foolishly, he brought in another cheap option instead - failing to sign a striker. I guess we are now broker than we were in January 2009 when we could afford to buy Arshavin right? 

Keep excusing daft and unforgivable mistakes by the coach. Playing Fabianski after his numerous AWFUL gaffes? For once I agree that Mannone would've done a better job.

Cool it down b4 you fulfill DK's prophecy of buying a noose. True, Manure don't have a sugar daddy but are in serious debt and have not built a stadium.
My expectations are high but I accept reality as well. Bring on next season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by mufasa(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2010
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbs7wWLXLpw[/flash]

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKQOTnWb9GU[/flash]

Which other request dey? grin grin grin

My own special song dedication na

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_K-sE8gy4c[/flash]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by A40(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2010
Make Wenger and co. go chop Igbe jare the NBA Playoffs are here i got Basketball on ma mind
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by debosky(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2010
duduspace:

Cool it down b4 you fulfill DK's prophecy of buying a noose. True, Manure don't have a sugar daddy but are in serious debt and have not built a stadium.
My expectations are high but I accept reality as well. Bring on next season.

I am cool, what infuriates me is when you try to sugar coat blatant failures and refuse to see the glaring mistakes that have been made.  

Your expectations are not high bro - let me be the one to tell you the truth. For you to state than an Arsenal side overachieved by coming 3rd and being satisfied with that shows how low they are.

I accept reality, but I CANNOT accept that Wenger cannot find keepers better than Almunia and Fabianski without bankrupting Arsenal football club - that, my friend, is living in a fantasy land invented by Wenger and[b] not reality.[/b]

I cannot accept that Wenger couldn't buy a striker in January when we so sorely needed one, instead spending 5m on Chamakh which would have bankrupted Arsenal football club - that again, is another one of those fantasies.

I cannot accept repeated TERRIBLE transfer market dealings and excuse them by claiming we are building a stadium.

I have no grouse with building a team, BUT, when we have seen repeated failure and continue to reward it, I draw the line. If we keep making THE SAME mistakes without fixing it, it's time to change things, but you believe more of the same will some how lead to a change.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2010
A-40:

Make Wenger and co. go chop Igbe jare the NBA Playoffs are here i got Basketball on ma mind

Awwwwwh, see what this money miss road people at SB and OT are doing to football? A-40 don't give up on Arsenal, we will surely get there, victory is so near I can smell it.  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.