Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,583 members, 7,929,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:48 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) (65358 Views)

Poll: Should Wenger Go After Yet Another Failed Season??

Yes: 44% (13 votes)
No: 55% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2010
I tried to search for the book of Lamentations online and i ended up here. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2010
presido1:

You have started clutching at straws again, what concerns United--Burnley game with that show of shame from AW and his infantry today.

On the day, we were well beaten and threw away a lead true, but its not as if the whole of our season hinged on only this game anyway. If I was going into a game my season hinged on, I don't think I would want to go into it as depleted as we were. People are just goin overboard with the results, even though I would have loved to see my club lose the league with a little more fight and not keep on exposing their naiviety for all and sundry to see.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by bgees(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2010
It is clear that duduspace is the best Arsenal fan. He is very hopeful. His signature says it all - Just another season to get better.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chamotex(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2010
I'm not going to ask the question but can I be the DJ on this thread for tonight?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Loyika

sorry my fone went off jare BTW your POST IS MY FAVE POST OF THE SEASON!

Lets sack Wenger, sign Amodu instead!!!

Winless team, gutless players, greedy board members, senile gaffer!!!

IT'S A FECKING DISGRACE. . . . . .

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chamotex(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2010
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by bgees(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2010
Sauron,
where do you get these crazy images from? cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chamotex(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2010
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by loyika(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2010
Duduspace embarassed

WILL BUYING A DECENT GOAL KEEPER MAKE ARSENAL BANKRUPT!!

Stop defending this man tongue His project was laudable and we all backed him, BUT IT HAS bleeping FAILED!! If Arsene buys players and the team comes up short, then we know its not his fault (even if he will take the blame) But to not buy is a cop out

When supporters stop coming to games or buying tickets, will he then realise that players like Diaby are not fit to wear the shirt!! Ray palour doesn't have Diaby's skill, BUT HE HAS GUTS AND STAMINA! Freddie is no Rozzi!! BUT HE WAS A MONSTER FOR THE SHIRT! No one in this team even has a right to be mentioned in the same sentence as Pires!!

What we saw out there (even when we were 2 nil up) was not the Arsenal team!! (only Sol is worthy to wear that shirt) As far as i am concerned, MY SEASON ENDED AT THE LANE!!

Like i said, Citeh should do us all a favour next week and put an end to this charade!! tongue

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chamotex(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2010
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by loyika(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2010
Chamotex

Could you move these Vids to the "Gay Section" and post them there please tongue

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2010
duduspace:

People are just goin overboard with the results, even though I would have loved to see my club lose the league with a little more fight and not keep on exposing their naiviety for all and sundry to see.
Unfortunately, wind don blow and we don see fowl yansh
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chamotex(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2010
loyika:

Chamotex

Could you move these Vids to the "Gay Section" and post them there please tongue

tongue GOONER 89

Is this not the [b]GAY[/b]nners thread undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2010
loyika:

Duduspace embarassed

Stop defending this man tongue His project was laudable and we all backed him, BUT IT HAS bleeping FAILED!! If Arsene buys players and the team comes up short, then we know its not his fault (even if he will take the blame) But to not buy is a cop out

When supporters stop coming to games or buying tickets, will he then realise that players like Diaby are not fit to wear the shirt!! Ray palour doesn't have Diaby's skill, BUT HE HAS GUTS AND STAMINA! Freddie is no Rozzi!! BUT HE WAS A MONSTER FOR THE SHIRT! No one in this team even has a right to be mentioned in the same sentence as Pires!!

What we saw out there (even when we were 2 nil up) was not the Arsenal team!! (only Sol is worthy to wear that shirt) As far as i am concerned, MY SEASON ENDED AT THE LANE!!

Like i said, Citeh should do us all a favour next week and put an end to this charade!! tongue

I never thunk i would see the day Loyika will admit Eduardo is a global fraud. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2010
BlueDiva:

I tried to search for the book of Lamentations online and i ended up here. grin
grin grin grin
BD,u's one bad lady!!!don't tell me you read the Bible in your spare time!!!
chamotex:

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHkk3TrljEo&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
AH. . . true-true,e no easy eeee. . . .especially as a Gaynner
@loyiks,
Truer words have not been spoken by any Arsenal fan.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by A40(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2010
Thank God i didn't go to the Chelsea thread to ask How Market? Yesterday dem for don castrate me by now

I didn't see the game cos i couldn't be bothered but one would have expected that with a mathematical chance of winning the league a full strength team should have been featured which means he has given up on the chase already. I no even get power analyze jack maynne let them just SACK WENGER! That is the best business we can do over the summer! The game has left him behind! No Mourinho,Guardiola or Rijkaard team would leak 3 goals in 10mins to Wigan

I would gladly join the tongue speakers to pray for his resignation or outright sack! He has tried let him practice his Wengernomics elsewhere
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by eldee(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2010
duduspace:

It is difficult YES, but I don't believe its impossible. We haven't lost any upcoming talents since Flamini, its just that on the whole they are still mostly young. Of the older ones, we haven't lost RVP, Eboue or Clichy.

What are Adebayor and Toure?? or were they too old?? We will keep losing the best ones because that's what big clubs do, they buy the best ready-made players. . . let's leave talent hunting to the youth squad not the first 11.
Come on . . . Wenger told us to expect world-class players, and you're counting Eboue and 3months a season Van Persie?? BTW . . . u did see Clichy today right??

duduspace:

I agree he is risking his reputation but isn't that what every manager does when he takes a job? he might be taking on more risk fair enough but its one he is willing to live with and I respect him for that.

Yeah . . . while I'm going into the sixth trophyless season and the shareholders are smiling to the bank??

duduspace:

Until Administration comes calling you mean? and don't repeat the mantra that there will always be someone to buy the club. Gillet and Hick's travails at Liverpool is enough of a warning.

Yeah, the same way Barcelona and Man Utd have gone into their own administration??
Stop letting them feed you with lies, the chances of a trophy winning team with a massive stadium and fans all over the world going into administration for spending the odd million on Buffon and Villa is B.S.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2010
chamotex:

Is this not the GAY[/b]nners thread undecided
agbaya! tongue No condition is permanent, come back [b]next season. . . oh wait, darn! Its arsenal in context grin grin grin a few more seasons later
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2010
Wigan fans humiliated Arsene Wenger.

I kept hearing. . . .

"2-0 and you f[i]u[/i]cked it up"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chamotex(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2010
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by agabaI23(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2010
Sauron
You can say anything you like, I am with you on this one.

I am still an Arsenal fan but there is no excuse for the humiliation.

Rub it in our face it is all Wenger's fault.

How can ARSENAL concede 3 goals in less than 10 miniutes against Wigan? NO FECKING EXCUSE
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by edoyad(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2010
Why are you guys  faulting the players ? They were brought there by someone, weren't they ?
If Wenger has any dignity left which i'm beginning to think he doesn't, Ivan Gazidis should be receiving a letter explaining why he can't continue in his present capacity. This is totally unacceptable and as a Nigerian who has to suffer the consequences of fruitless leadership in real life, there's no way i'll settle for such at club level.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2010
loyika:

Duduspace embarassed

tongue GOONER 89

Loyika, I haven't seen the game but would you say all the goals were solely the fault of the keeper?  now when you start with buying a world class keeper, you'll move from their gradually to buying a whole world class team. Unfortunately we don't have that money and we are BUILDING a world class team while trying not to drop performance levels too much. Until we get our Oil sheikh like City (even though that is becoming less fashionable)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2010
agabaI23:

Sauron
You can say anything you like, I am with you on this one.

I am still an Arsenal fan but there is no excuse for the humiliation.

Rub it in our face it is all Wenger's fault.

How can ARSENAL concede 3 goals in less than 10 miniutes against Wigan? NO FECKING EXCUSE

How is it Wenger's fault FFS?
Arsenal players were more expensive than the mediocre Wigan players.
Wenger chose a team good enough to beat Beelzebub outta Wigan. . . . .His tactics were right as Arsenal were leading 2-0 with 10 mins to go.
What happened in the last 10 mins couldn't have been Wenger's fault. Your players bottled it.

duduspace:

Loyika, I haven't seen the game but would you say all the goals were solely the fault of the keeper?  now when you start with buying a world class keeper, you'll move from their gradually to buying a whole world class team. Unfortunately we don't have that money and we are BUILDING a world class team while trying not to drop performance levels too much. Until we get our Oil sheikh like City (even though that is becoming less fashionable)

At this rate, it would take the best part of a millennium before Arsene Wenger builds a title winning team.
Wenger has been building a team since 2005. When will he finish building?
This gnashing of teeth must stop before Debosky commits suicide. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by eldee(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2010
duduspace:

Show me Barcelona's oil sheik . . . and Man Utd's one.
So people weren't buying players before Abu Dhabi landed in England??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2010
eldee:

Do we have Manure's debt level or Barcelona's? Do we have the same status for England as Barcelona has for the Catalans with the accompanying government protection?

Even before Arsene came, Manure always had a richer history than we did that is fact.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by presido1: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2010
eldee:

Which of the Abu Dhabi? The one at Arsenal or Citeh?

Una no go kill person for this una arsenal thread. Where is Debosky and mcrakers?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2010
duduspace:

Do we have Manure's debt level or Barcelona's? Do we have the same status for England as Barcelona has for the Catalans with the accompanying government protection?
Even before Arsene came, Manure always had a richer history than we did that is fact.

How has United's debt affected their performance on the pitch?
Their most glorious years were under the Glazers - between 2007 and 2009.
3 League titles + 2 Champions League finals in a row.

I am 100% certain 99% Arsenal fans would take that before 6 Trophyless seasons and having $500 Trillion in their reserves.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by A40(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2010
Hehehe i suspect a few Iya Charlie notes have changed hands! No one can knowingly defend such blatant failure for a free.99 Duduspace u berra start talking

We need to start looking at Arsene like your average sit-tight politician in Africa i mean the likes of Mobutu,Babangida,Abacha,Idi Amin e.t.c

Chamotex abeg play Trowey by Terry G for me thats the message fans should be sending to the man
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chamotex(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2010
A-40:

Chamotex abeg play Trowey by Terry G for me thats the message fans should be sending to the man

Coming right up . . . . cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2010
eldee:

What are Adebayor and Toure?? or were they too old?? We will keep losing the best ones because that's what big clubs do, they buy the best ready-made players. . . let's leave talent hunting to the youth squad not the first 11.
Come on . . . Wenger told us to expect world-class players, and you're counting Eboue and 3months a season Van Persie?? BTW . . . u did see Clichy today right??
Adebayor and Toure were dropped because they were no longer good enough to not be dropped (what have they done at City where they moved to?) and we made money dropping them. I haven't watched the game and Clichy might have had a shocker today but he's also done very well in the past. You can't make a call on a single game?

eldee:

Yeah . . . while I'm going into the sixth trophyless season and the shareholders are smiling to the bank??
All the money made is being ploughed back into the club. even if the club has been making a profit of 40 million per year (which it hasn't) x5 would give you only 200m still quite some distance from the level of debt that these so called big clubs have or the reported 250m Abramovic put into Chelsea. Remember we're still paying back on the stadium too.

eldee:

Yeah, the same way Barcelona and Man Utd have gone into their own administration??
Stop letting them feed you with lies, the chances of a trophy winning team with a massive stadium and fans all over the world going into administration for spending the odd million on Buffon and Villa is B.S.
They may not have, but it is clear to the wise that those levels of spending are unsustainable and people are now cutting costs (apart from the mad peeps at Madrid and the sheikhs at City). Liverpool didn't go the same route we did and tried competing based on spending and yes they did pick the odd trophy but which club would you rather support right now?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chamotex(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2010
Wenger - Troway

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38gwdRhCNeI&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.