Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,549 members, 7,975,153 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:12 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4541897 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
saengine: This is for the people who said SA Troops ran away from Seleka rebels in CAR.

HOW DEADLY CAR BATTLE UNFOLDED

By Helmoed Römer Heitman

From March 22 until about 9pm on March 24, 200 South African soldiers fought a series of running battles outside Bangui in the Central African Republic (CAR) against 3 000 or more well-armed opponents. And they did so while the CAR Army (Faca) evaporated and the peacekeeping forces of the Central African Standby Brigade disappeared from the scene.

That series of running battles claimed 13 soldiers and 27 others were wounded, but the force retained its cohesion and was able to fall back from two separate engagement areas to its base and to hold it until their attackers gave up trying to overrun them and proposed a ceasefire and disengagement. By then the rebels had suffered as many as 500 casualties, based on estimates by officers with considerable operational experience and estimated by a number of NGOs in the country. In the process the soldiers fired off more than 12 000 rounds of 12.7mm machinegun ammunition, 288 rockets from 107mm rocket launchers and 800 bombs from 81mm mortars, and thousands of rounds from 7.62mm machineguns and 5.56mm rifles.

This was one of the hardest-fought actions that the SA Army has experienced, and the soldiers fought well, even outstandingly. That is not only reflected in the fact that this small unit retained cohesion to the end of the action, but also in the casualties that it inflicted on its opponents: such casualties that it was the Seleka rebels who proposed a ceasefire and disengagement.

Their valour was underlined by the French force at Bangui airport when it held a formal parade to bid farewell to those who died.

Continued.....

Link please !
This is a verry beautifull story, but sadly it is just fiction.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
saengine::
This is for the people who said SA Troops ran away from Seleka rebels in CAR.

quote web link source. its a nice fairy tale but your story won't sell. sorry, better luck next time.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2013

[size=20pt]south african army sets new african record ?[/size]

ongoing research indicates that south african army seems to have set a new african military record by their FASTEST defeat, retreat and escape of a major military power nation in africa. information available still puts south african army on top list as the fastest collapse, defeat, retreat, abandon equipments, and escape, as well as begging for safe route out of battle zone during their disastrous battle against the seleka rebels of CAR last month march 2013.

courtesy of @patriot4

[size=16pt]

" South African peacekeepers in CAR to support government troops suffered casualties but failed to stop the rebel advance."

"South African troops retreated to their barracks and were seeking safe passage to the airport, Ms Martin said"

web link source

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21915901
[/size]

This is a United Nations staff on ground informing BBC NEWS.

[size=16pt]
truth, south African army failed/defeated in combat and retreated/ran away in combat and seeking/begging for safe passage/escape route from the men/boys of Seleka rebels fighters.[/size]

International disgrace in deed !

. posted by augustine, aka @agaugust...abi, ema wo awon boys wonyi, won ti pari south africa ke, oga o ! yeee paripa !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2013

@ Playmode

Indeed, Nigerian military dwarfed Algerians by far on a larg proportion. It is about 500,000 to 120,000 with Nigeria having a surplus of 380,000.

It is false to claim Algeria is more militarily superior to Nigeria. I doubt that is the case in reality.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
i can see the SAs are taking lessons in our swagalicious pidgin english. Well done to you. The language is fast colonizing Africa. You are being smart and proactive by learning it.

Benefits: it is simple to learn since it has the queen's english and local languages in it.

It has very few rules, if any, making it very flexible and ipso facto, the perfect language that we can use to express ourselves completely.

With it, living in any part of Naija is very simple since almost everyone speaks it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:40am On Apr 23, 2013
agaugust: .

[size=20pt]south african army sets new african record ?[/size]

ongoing research indicates that south african army seems to have set a new african military record by their FASTEST defeat, retreat and escape of a major military power nation in africa. information available still puts south african army on top list as the fastest collapse, defeat, retreat, abandon equipments, and escape, as well as begging for safe route out of battle zone during their disastrous battle against the seleka rebels of CAR last month march 2013.

courtesy of @patriot4

[size=16pt]

" South African peacekeepers in CAR to support government troops suffered casualties but failed to stop the rebel advance."

"South African troops retreated to their barracks and were seeking safe passage to the airport, Ms Martin said"

web link source

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21915901
[/size]

This is a United Nations staff on ground informing BBC NEWS.

[size=16pt]
truth, south African army failed/defeated in combat and retreated/ran away in combat and seeking/begging for safe passage/escape route from the men/boys of Seleka rebels fighters.[/size]

International disgrace in deed !

. posted by augustine, aka @agaugust...abi, ema wo awon boys wonyi, won ti pari south africa ke, oga o ! yeee paripa !

Why you useing outdated source. Let me remind you.

SA never got deafeted. Our base was never captured.
Seleka admiteted 600 lost from the battels with the south african forces. We beggeg FACA and FOMAC to fight with us, why because it was there job. Seleka gave us a access to the airport of the cease fire, we moved there unaposed

Did you even read the report I gave.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:43am On Apr 23, 2013
@playmode

I had a nice post to point out how SA has or is geting or dose not need everying on that list of yours. But it gotten me bannded for the 3rd time.

Any case you are a fool to think we need a nukler powerd sub. You do know that in costal waters our type 209 are far deadler.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:50am On Apr 23, 2013
patriot4: Link please !
This is a verry beautifull story, but sadly it is just fiction.

I posted a link to that report.

There is all so a news report where the seleka comonder says 600 of seleka fighters died fighting SA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 23, 2013
The strongest military in Africa goes to Egypt and South Africa(even though they got their butts whooped by the Angolans and Cubans grin ) Those are the strongest military's in Africa IMO. IIRC Egypt has the largest.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:16am On Apr 23, 2013
KidStranglehold: The strongest military in Africa goes to Egypt and South Africa(even though they got their butts whooped by the Angolans and Cubans grin ) Those are the strongest military's in Africa IMO. IIRC Egypt has the largest.

your own mediocre brain puts losers and failures on top. I guess you are a loser/failure too grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 5:23am On Apr 23, 2013
KidStranglehold: The strongest military in Africa goes to Egypt and South Africa(even though they got their butts whooped by the Angolans and Cubans grin ) Those are the strongest military's in Africa IMO. IIRC Egypt has the largest.

And no time did angolan or cuban forces ever deafet us in battel.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 5:25am On Apr 23, 2013
agaugust:

your own brain puts losers and failures on top. I guess you are a loser/failure too

You the one who resorts to insults and lies when he is prooven wrong. Yet you want to call some one a looser and a failure.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:31am On Apr 23, 2013
zaandrew:

You the one who resorts to insults and lies when he is prooven wrong. Yet you want to call some one a looser and a failure.

You are the one who insulted me so much that your posts were hidden twice and you got banned. You have called me a fool many times when you read painful truths about south African military failures.

You are the one that writes insults to people when they prove you wrong.

Good you got banned again as usual. I hope you learnt your lesson.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 5:37am On Apr 23, 2013
agaugust:

You are the one who insulted me so much that your posts were hidden twice and you got banned. You have called me a fool many times when you read painful truths about south African military failures.

You are the one that writes insults to people when they prove you wrong.

Good you got banned again as usual. I hope you learnt your lesson.

Those posts where dircected at playmode. And where not insulting.

I call you a fool because you are a fool. I am not insulting you. If you wish I can. I don't need to swear or youse vulgar langue to do so either.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:06am On Apr 23, 2013
zaandrew:

Those posts where dircected at playmode. And where not insulting.

I call you a fool because you are a fool. I am not insulting you. If you wish I can. I don't need to swear or youse vulgar langue to do so either.

Calling me a fool is already vulgar language. So what's worse than that ?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 6:14am On Apr 23, 2013
agaugust:

Calling me a fool is already vulgar language. So what's worse than that ?

Fool is not vulgar. If you worked in a milltary enviroment you have heard far worse things.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:59am On Apr 23, 2013
zaandrew:

Fool is not vulgar. If you worked in a milltary enviroment you have heard far worse things.

when you meet jacob zuma president of south africa, call him a fool to his face and he will promote you to the next navy rank.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2013
souldust: i can see the SAs are taking lessons in our swagalicious pidgin english. Well done to you. The language is fast colonizing Africa. You are being smart and proactive by learning it.

Benefits: it is simple to learn since it has the queen's english and local languages in it.

It has very few rules, if any, making it very flexible and ipso facto, the perfect language that we can use to express ourselves completely.

With it, living in any part of Naija is very simple since almost everyone speaks it.

Don't get your hopes up son I'm just easing the tensions.tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2013
agaugust:

when you meet jacob zuma president of south africa, call him a fool to his face and he will promote you to the next navy rank.

Now tell GEJ he should tell he's incompetent soldiers who killed 187 people last weekend to prepare properly before they take on ragtag BOKO BOYS who once again showed how pathetic your military is.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Don't get your hopes up son I'm just easing the tensions.tongue
dont let your hatred for us stop you from learning another language which can be very interesting and sweet. Trust me.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 23, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Now tell GEJ he should tell he's incompetent soldiers who killed 187 people last weekend to prepare properly before they take on ragtag BOKO BOYS who once again showed how pathetic your military is.
the fight against Boko haram is something difficult. The people in that part of thje country still sympathize with BH. You know how SOME muslims think. Any attack against any radical group is seen as an attack on Islam.

I have them here at the university campus with me. No matter how logically correct your arguement against islamic radicalism is, these people will refuse to see reasons instead, will dismiss you with the lamest of all arguements. When i say lame, i mean lame.

You guys are lucky down there at the tip of the continent that you do not have islam and that you are far away from islam.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2013
souldust: dont let your hatred for us stop you from learning another language which can be very interesting and sweet. Trust me.

I don't hate I only despise people who are ignorant. I myself have 4 naija friends who I hang out with once or twice a month, so don't you just assume when I throw a few bricks Nigeria's way that I hate. The same thing can also be true on naija's side also.

People only hate what they don't understand, all of us on this thread who argue with vigor has learned a lot from each other no matter how our Ego's would deny it, underneath we have established a line of communication that would only do us all good in the long run. This thread is arguably the best ever on Nairaland ever besides all the bigotry.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2013
souldust: the fight against Boko haram is something difficult. The people in that part of thje country still sympathize with BH. You know how SOME muslims think. Any attack against any radical group is seen as an attack on Islam.

I have them here at the university campus with me. No matter how logically correct your arguement against islamic radicalism is, these people will refuse to see reasons instead, will dismiss you with the lamest of all arguements. When i say lame, i mean lame.

You guys are lucky down there at the tip of the continent that you do not have islam and that you are far away from islam.

Stop making excuses for your FG and militaries failure. Before you attack a area you close down all exit routs then you ask all civilians to leave while you screen then simultaneously. Together with this intelligence should be in the area for debriefing and target acquisition before military steps in to root out terrorist.

Secondly BH has grown beyond just an religious "terrorist sect" it has become a political problem for which the FG has failed to address. I'm not saying the FG should give into the BH demands because that would set a dangerous precedent. But as long as people feel marginalized and "oppressed" on there "religious" or whatever there issues are they will find sympathizers within the community especially in Islamic areas where religious values are integral part of people.

So please bro there are solutions to terrorist grouping don't believe what the western media tells you about Islam being a terrorist religion, there are christian radicals that have done far worst, in the name of Christ.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2013
DictatorZAR:

[size=20pt] devil in south africa [/size]

have you forgotten how you south african blacks killed your fellow black brothers like goats and roasted them like barbecue chicken ? then south african police alone could not stop the black on black political violence and the south african army/troops were called in to help the police stop the blood shed and waste of innocent human lives ?

you see nigeria's problems but you forget your own current problems and past black on black killings !

"In March 1990, savage fighting broke out between Mandela's ANC supporters and the rival Zulu-based Inkatha party, led by Mongosuthu G. Buthelezi (1928-), after thousands of Zulus were forced out of their homes in ANC-loyal areas of the southeastern province of Natal. There Zulu Inkatha members, armed with guns, knives, and sticks, battled for control of the villages in the rugged Edendale Valley, where South African troops helped police stop the bloodshed and restore order. Factional fights broke out in other areas that police struggled to halt. From July to September 1990, the bloodiest clashes in modern South African history occurred when Inkatha launched raids in the Transvaal townships, where an estimated 800 persons were slain and ANC supporters boldly defended themselves. Police with machine guns stiffled the hostilities, but afterward sporadic fighting between the rival factions took place until 1994."

web link source http://www.onwar.com/aced/nation/sat/southafrica/fsouthafrica1990.htm

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2013

south africa, home of the devil

where humans are roasted alive in fire, and they have a government, police and army !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gamerepub: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2013
DictatorZAR:

I don't hate I only despise people who are ignorant. I myself have 4 naija friends who I hang out with once or twice a month, so don't you just assume when I throw a few bricks Nigeria's way that I hate. The same thing can also be true on naija's side also.

People only hate what they don't understand, all of us on this thread who argue with vigor has learned a lot from each other no matter how our Ego's would deny it, underneath we have established a line of communication that would only do us all good in the long run. This thread is arguably the best ever on Nairaland ever besides all the bigotry.

This is playmode,i have posted twice to debunk that lie you told about your navy and airforce but for some reason my username was banned undecided

Dude you can lie to people who are not on the ground but can't lie to some who lives in SA and has access to SA news on the go.I will try to post my reply again and hopefully i won't get banned.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gamerepub: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2013
DictatorZAR:

So when I disagree with I'm called ignoranttongue

Why the hell would someone come here and post blogs and forums as proof. Listen here there's only two to three blogs we here both SA and Naija's use as factual one of them is a nigerian site Beeagle and SA's defenceweb. If you want to be relevant here post links by Janes Weekly or SIPRI before you come and make foolish claims here.

You said the SAS sub was in dry dock as we speak for your info the SAS Modjadji was in a fender bender and within 10 days it was repaired and took part in Nato exercises yet you come here and talk nonsense. If you want us or should I say me to respectfully engage you on issues you want to raise here you have to go do upto date research before you post old nonsense that was addressed 50-100 pages ago.

The same nonsense you said about SANDF not having enough Gripen pilots this came from SA's DA "shadow minister" who was proven wrong by defenceweb and SAAF defence force website's (SAAF forum).

There a lot of indiscretions in your posts here especially the one on what militaries should procure to be considered credible, because things like carriers are for forward or external force projection and it depends entirely on what a country's militart budget and secondly the country's Foreign Policy is in protection of its strategic assets and mandates. Foreign Policy is the reason why large industrial countries like Germany who is a top hardware manufacturer and a big economic player don't have any nuclear weapons nor do they have aircraft carries even though they can easily build one anytime.

I suggest If you want to be part of this topic you must ready yourself for insults or else you're in the wrong thread and I would recommend THE intimacy.U.ALITY SECTION because if you can't provide valid proof and for a argument I will insult you whenever I feel like doing so.tonguetonguetongue

Dude you are free to insult me whenever you feel like,it is a free world.The way you debate indicates your level of intelligence, decorum and maturity.We are not all raised in the gutter you know? There are those with IQ below 70 and those with IQ above 105 so different strokes for different folks.Some of us have class and can control ourselves even when in a faceless forum like NL.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2013
agaugust: .

south africa, home of the devil

where humans are roasted alive in fire, and they have a government, police and army !

Intritingly enough we have pretty much delt with that problom. We where able to pull back from the brink of all out civil war and all sides submited to ANC rull(bare a few sidled radicals such has the Boermag)

All so that took place during white minory rull and the still in power natsional party provided the IFP with support. The hop being to bring the ANC down. The NP knew that the ANC would win a elecstion but they sttod. Chance against the IFP. So they used the IFP to try and weaken the ANC.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gamerepub: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2013
DictatorZAR:

So when I disagree with I'm called ignoranttongue

Why the hell would someone come here and post blogs and forums as proof. Listen here there's only two to three blogs we here both SA and Naija's use as factual one of them is a nigerian site Beeagle and SA's defenceweb. If you want to be relevant here post links by Janes Weekly or SIPRI before you come and make foolish claims here.

You said the SAS sub was in dry dock as we speak for your info the SAS Modjadji was in a fender bender and within 10 days it was repaired and took part in Nato exercises yet you come here and talk nonsense. If you want us or should I say me to respectfully engage you on issues you want to raise here you have to go do upto date research before you post old nonsense that was addressed 50-100 pages ago.

The same nonsense you said about SANDF not having enough Gripen pilots this came from SA's DA "shadow minister" who was proven wrong by defenceweb and SAAF defence force website's (SAAF forum).

There a lot of indiscretions in your posts here especially the one on what militaries should procure to be considered credible, because things like carriers are for forward or external force projection and it depends entirely on what a country's militart budget and secondly the country's Foreign Policy is in protection of its strategic assets and mandates. Foreign Policy is the reason why large industrial countries like Germany who is a top hardware manufacturer and a big economic player don't have any nuclear weapons nor do they have aircraft carries even though they can easily build one anytime.

I suggest If you want to be part of this topic you must ready yourself for insults or else you're in the wrong thread and I would recommend THE SEXUALITY SECTION because if you can't provide valid proof and for a argument I will insult you whenever I feel like doing so.tonguetonguetongue

[size=13pt]So blogs are not credible yet BEEAGLE which is a blog is credible? To make matters was you say www.militaryphotos.net a world renowned military blog is not credible Do you think before you post.Please ,please please ,stop shooting yourself in the foot.Dude if you want to debate with me your brain will over heat because i take no prisoners.

>>>>>>>>
Secondly you say your subs are out of the dock,I will let a South African media source speak for me :

http://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/we-can-t-protect-our-coastline-says-navy-1.1496045#.UXUokbUy2So

Notable quote from this article are as follows :

* One of the four frigates was operational. The SAS Amatola was in operation but the other three, SAS Spioenkop, Isandlwana and Mendi, were undergoing maintenance work.

* Of eight patrol ships only three were available. The SAS Galeshwe, Umhloti and Umzimkulu were operationally available but the other five were being refitted or maintenance was being done on them.

* Of four submarines, only one was operational. The SAS Charlotte Maxeke was available but work was being done on the other three.

Lobese said the submarine, SAS Manthatisi, had spent more than two years in the dockyard since it were delivered in 2005.

>>>>>>

As for the lies you are telling here about the grippen here is a South African article dated 13th March 2013 link for you :

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=29831:a-dozen-saaf-gripens-in-long-term-storage&catid=35:Aerospace&Itemid=107

Not only are your grippens under funded but you only HAVE 6 qualified pilots to fly them. I know you can read, comprehending what you have read though seems to be a problem.

Notable quotes from the article :

“SAAF cannot afford to operate the ‘Gripen system’,” Maynier said.”

“Without adequate funding levels being provided, the air force will not be able to meet its mandate in terms of defence or its support of government initiatives in the medium and longer term. The unwanted reality is portions of aircraft fleets may have to be placed in long-term storage, and certain capabilities, units or bases may have to be closed down.”

“One of the biggest scandals of the Arms Deal is that we bought military equipment we could not afford to operate. And there is no better illustration of the point than the Gripen fighter jets in long-term storage,” Maynier said.”
In Summary your Navy and Airforce is on life support.

Your president is probably waiting for another laon from china before they can fund the gripen.At the rate the mismanagement in your Defence Ministry is going I don’t think the grippens in storage will ever be operational. As you know BEE and corruption has ruined SA- FACT!
[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2013
gamerepub:

This is playmode,i have posted twice to debunk that lie you told about your navy and airforce but for some reason my username was banned undecided

Dude you can lie to people who are not on the ground but can't lie to some who lives in SA and has access to SA news on the go.I will try to post my reply again and hopefully i won't get banned.

You know how many times that so called damged beyond repair sub saild. It saild 1000km from durban to simmons town after the hit. Spent 1 week out the water and was put back in to servises.

SAAF has 6 qulfied gripen pilots at all times in 2 squdron. That dose not mean they have 6 pilots. 2sqdron has a number of unqulfied pilots who are conducting traning. And the 6 qulfied pilots rotate in and out with pilots taking leave and going on courses.

SA sent 8 qulfied gripen pilots to sweeden for war games.

You can not disprove facts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2013
On nigeria MTLB.

Nigeria has 67 MTLBs[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/83/Soviet_MT-LB.JPEG/300px-Soviet_MT-LB.JPEG[/img]

For those that do not know. That is a MTLB

Nigeria has the APC version that can carry 11 passangers and 2 crew. It is armend with a MG(it can take a 14.5mm but I don't know what nigeria armend them with). Max armour on the front is up to 14.5mm(actually not bad) but only 7.62mm on the side.

With a 61km road speed and 500km road range it is ok. It all so amphiobos.

The real thing I wanted to point out though is that it was piad for by America. That right it was gifted. And they are second hand polish models at that to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.