Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,256 members, 7,947,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4519508 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2013
zaandrew:

I posted a link to that report.

There is all so a news report where the seleka comonder says 600 of seleka fighters died fighting SA.

Then post the link again ! Right from the first time I asked you to post your link you said you already posted a link. If you already post it then it should be verry easy to post it again. But of course that link doesn't exist or it is coming straight from South african propaganda team, which tells why you keep saying you already posted it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Now tell GEJ he should tell he's incompetent soldiers who killed 187 people last weekend to prepare properly before they take on ragtag BOKO BOYS who once again showed how pathetic your military is.
Does black hawk down ring a bell to you ? Can you remind me how many people were killed by US special forces in that event in 1993 in somalia ? Wasn't it exactly the same situation ?
Now be reasonable.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2013
agaugust:

[size=20pt] devil in south africa [/size]

have you forgotten how you south african blacks killed your fellow black brothers like goats and roasted them like barbecue chicken ? then south african police alone could not stop the black on black political violence and the south african army/troops were called in to help the police stop the blood shed and waste of innocent human lives ?

you see nigeria's problems but you forget your own current problems and past black on black killings !

"In March 1990, savage fighting broke out between Mandela's ANC supporters and the rival Zulu-based Inkatha party, led by Mongosuthu G. Buthelezi (1928-), after thousands of Zulus were forced out of their homes in ANC-loyal areas of the southeastern province of Natal. There Zulu Inkatha members, armed with guns, knives, and sticks, battled for control of the villages in the rugged Edendale Valley, where South African troops helped police stop the bloodshed and restore order. Factional fights broke out in other areas that police struggled to halt. From July to September 1990, the bloodiest clashes in modern South African history occurred when Inkatha launched raids in the Transvaal townships, where an estimated 800 persons were slain and ANC supporters boldly defended themselves. Police with machine guns stiffled the hostilities, but afterward sporadic fighting between the rival factions took place until 1994."

web link source http://www.onwar.com/aced/nation/sat/southafrica/fsouthafrica1990.htm

That sh*it happened 23 years ago and SA goverment stopped it within a short time period.

What is your point exactly.

I can name numerous tribal related murders/raids within Nigeria this year killings.

The type of things don't even happen in SA anymore for over 2 decades.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2013
patriot4: Then post the link again ! Right from the first time I asked you to post your link you said you already posted a link. If you already post it then it should be verry easy to post it again. But of course that link doesn't exist or it is coming straight from South african propaganda team, which tells why you keep saying you already posted it.

http://mampoer.co.za/helmoed-heitman/the-battle-in-bangui

There is your link. Now instead of calling it propergander read the report.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Stop making excuses for your FG and militaries failure. Before you attack a area you close down all exit routs then you ask all civilians to leave while you screen then simultaneously. Together with this intelligence should be in the area for debriefing and target acquisition before military steps in to root out terrorist.

Secondly BH has grown beyond just an religious "terrorist sect" it has become a political problem for which the FG has failed to address. I'm not saying the FG should give into the BH demands because that would set a dangerous precedent. But as long as people feel marginalized and "oppressed" on there "religious" or whatever there issues are they will find sympathizers within the community especially in Islamic areas where religious values are integral part of people.

So please bro there are solutions to terrorist grouping don't believe what the western media tells you about Islam being a terrorist religion, there are christian radicals that have done far worst, in the name of Christ.
The military didn't fail, it is the FG that is failing because our president is a chicken. And you see the problem is that those people who are feeling marginalized are absolutly not marginalized. They produce almost nothing in the society and the rest of the nation keeps giving them allowances, yet they feel marginalized!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2013
zaandrew:

http://mampoer.co.za/helmoed-heitman/the-battle-in-bangui

There is your link. Now instead of calling it propergander read the report.
I am not reading a report from Helmoed heitman, he is the "chief of your army propaganda department".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2013
patriot4:
I am not reading a report from Helmoed heitman, he is the chief of your army propaganda department.

No one has disproven his report. Not even seleka. Though they cliamed to have lost 600 men to acstion with south africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2013
zaandrew:

No one has disproven his report. Not even seleka. Though they cliamed to have lost 600 men to acstion with south africa.
You are quite a joker ! Everybody is saying the opposit of heitman's claims, yet you say no one is disproving his report ? Why don't he prove his report, why should it fall on others to disprove his report. Who has time for this rubbish ? And Seleka never admitted losing that much men. It seems to me that the estimâtes say SELEKA lost less than 50 men in the entire conflict that lasted for months, and verry few in Bangui.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2013
http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2013/04/22/african-heads-of-state-begged-zuma-for-troops

"Even this man who has declared himself a leader [in CAR] said: 'Those people who were here from South Africa showed us a miracle; we killed 13 of them, but 600 of ours fell'," she said.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2013
zaandrew: http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2013/04/22/african-heads-of-state-begged-zuma-for-troops

"Even this man who has declared himself a leader [in CAR] said: 'Those people who were here from South Africa showed us a miracle; we killed 13 of them, but 600 of ours fell'," she said.

Once again a sout african news outfit. Give me an independent news outfit then I my take you seriously.
But for now you have only been posting propaganda from SA media. I do not mean all SA media is propaganda but the fact that every other news outfit in the world contradicts these "informations" from these SA media, brings me to the conclusion you are posting propaganda.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2013
patriot4: You are quite a joker ! Everybody is saying the opposit of heitman's claims, yet you say no one is disproving his report ? Why don't he prove his report, why should it fall on others to disprove his report. Who has time for this rubbish ? And Seleka never admitted losing that much men. It seems to me that the estimâtes say SELEKA lost less than 50 men in the entire conflict that lasted for months, and verry few in Bangui.

That is the most foolsh think yet from you.

No report has come out since this one. And this is a 40 page report.

Long befor this a seleka captian admited that he lost half of his 500 strong group alone to SA forces.

Yet some frenchman acts has though those people have been refuted. Show me where some one has come out and siad we did not kill over 500 seleka rebels. Because there is no one who has siad that. Not even seleka them selfs.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2013
patriot4: Once again a sout african news outfit. Give me an independent news outfit then I my take you seriously.
But for now you have only been posting propaganda from SA media. I do not mean all SA media is propaganda but the fact that every other news outfit in the world contradicts these "informations" from these SA media, brings me to the conclusion you are posting propaganda.

That shows you know nothing of SA media groups and how they are anti goverment.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2013
zaandrew:

That is the most foolsh think yet from you.

No report has come out since this one. And this is a 40 page report.

Long befor this a seleka captian admited that he lost half of his 500 strong group alone to SA forces.

Yet some frenchman acts has though those people have been refuted. Show me where some one has come out and siad we did not kill over 500 seleka rebels. Because there is no one who has siad that. Not even seleka them selfs.
The fact that the rebels are cruising your military vehicles and that you were asking for safe passage is a reflection of the truth. You got badly beaten. Why don't you give me a UN or a foreign credible outfit saying you killed 500 rebels ( I would like to attract everybodies' attention on the fact that first you said SA killed 400 rebels, then you said 1000 and now you are saying 500). It seems to me that you fit the definition of a pathological liar.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2013
zaandrew:

That shows you know nothing of SA media groups and how they are anti goverment.
So I shall believe that only SA media says the truth !...?
SA media is right and the rest of the world is wrong ?...!...?
Are you a menthal patient ?...!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
patriot4:
The fact that the rebels are cruising your military vehicles and that you were asking for safe passage is a reflection of the truth. You got badly beaten. Why don't you give me a UN or a foreign credible outfit saying you killed 500 rebels ( I would like to attract everybodies' attention on the fact that first you said SA killed 400 rebels, then you said 1000 and now you are saying 500). It seems to me that you fit the definition of a pathological liar.

All coverd in the report.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
zaandrew:

All coverd in the report.
I think I am going to let this conversation to rest because you are not being consstent and I have no time to waste.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
patriot4: I think I am going to let this conversation to rest because you are not being consstent and I have no time to waste.

You trying to agrue against a report you rufuse to read. And you blameing me. That why I call you a fool.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2013/04/03/sa-soldiers-carved-us-up-say-rebels

From the mouth of rebel fighters. Tet some french fool doubts me.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2013/04/03/sa-soldiers-carved-us-up-say-rebels

"We lost more than half of the the men only in my unit of 500 men.”

Straight from the mouth of a Seleka rebel commander. But best believe the idiots
on this site will still find a way to ignore this fact, claim that it is a lie.
How pathetic
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
http://aaa.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2377:residents-again-accuse-nigerian-soldiers-of-killing-civilians

"Soon after the bomb went off, military vehicles arrived and soldiers besieged the neighbourhood, shooting indiscriminately and setting houses and shops in and around the market on fire," one resident told AFP.

Sounds like a very professional outfit.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
This might have been posted before.

Project African Warrior, upgrade of the R4 assault rifle by SA company Denel Land Systems

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
saengine: This might have been posted before.

Project African Warrior, upgrade of the R4 assault rifle by SA company Denel Land Systems

South African army Rifles that could not defeat old AK-47 rifles of the seleka rebels in CAR. nice weapons in nice photos that's the only thing south African military knows how to do....photography.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
agaugust:

South African army Rifles that could not defeat old AK-47 rifles of the seleka rebels in CAR. nice weapons in nice photos that's the only thing south African military knows how to do....photography.

Even though there is so much proof against it you still trying to say the same bull.

Proof of just how ignorate americans can be.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
saengine: This might have been posted before.

http://www.soldiermod.com/summer-08/prog-african-warrior.html

They not in genrial use yet. They still have not decided on what nust stay and what must go.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
saengine: http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2013/04/03/sa-soldiers-carved-us-up-say-rebels

"We lost more than half of the the men only in my unit of 500 men.”

Straight from the mouth of a Seleka rebel commander. But best believe the idiots
on this site will still find a way to ignore this fact, claim that it is a lie.
How pathetic

How come it is only on SA news paper ?
In everybody's right mind, this is propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
saengine: http://aaa.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2377:residents-again-accuse-nigerian-soldiers-of-killing-civilians

"Soon after the bomb went off, military vehicles arrived and soldiers besieged the neighbourhood, shooting indiscriminately and setting houses and shops in and around the market on fire," one resident told AFP.

Sounds like a very professional outfit.
Even though this your topic has nothing to do with combat readiness, I will have you know that it was a combined operation involving soldiers from Niger and Chad.
"A gun battle in a Baga, Borno state that looked likely to have killed dozens last week involved forces from neighboring Chad and Niger, who were surprised by the firepower they faced there, officials said on Tuesday."

http://monroviapost.com/baga-killings-involved-forces-from-chad-niger-officials/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
patriot4: How come it is only on SA news paper ?
In everybody's right mind, this is propaganda.

I don't know. Why don't you ask media outlets from oth countries.

How so. It a interviw with a rebel. Those are his words.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
zaandrew:

I don't know. Why don't you ask media outlets from oth countries.

How so. It a interviw with a rebel. Those are his words.
All the non SA outfits insist you got badly beaten. So I think the question doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by solomon111(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
patriot4: The military didn't fail, it is the FG that is failing because our president is a chicken. And you see the problem is that those people who are feeling marginalized are absolutly not marginalized. They produce almost nothing in the society and the rest of the nation keeps giving them allowances, yet they feel marginalized!
would you mind telling us why you think the president is a chicken,and what you would have done differently?
Don't just say things anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
solomon111: would you mind telling us why you think the president is a chicken,and what you would have done differently?
Don't just say things anyhow.
First of all I would have considered boko haram a foreign aggression and a foreign infiltration of Nigeria. I would have restricted media coverage of boko haram, and I would have given a budget of 15 billion dollars to the army, in order for them to buy and make the best Equipment to fight effectively. I wouldn't have considered this Amnesty that consists on giving money to terrorists who are mostly foreign and whose bases are mostly outside Nigeria (so no way to know if they are disarmed or not).
And finally, I would crush corruption, instead of joigning the club of the corrupt politicians and even granting perdon to the most corrupt politicians internationnally recognized.
Frankly, don't live me and GEJ in the same room, it would not end up well at all.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
zaandrew:

Even though there is so much proof against it you still trying to say the same bull.

Proof of just how ignorate americans can be.

We Americans don't lie about our war casualty figures, my fellow Blackman president Obama is a testimony to that fact.

South Africa has the biggest war propaganda news media machinery in Africa, that's where you are ranked number one....telling lies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
Popo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.