Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,693 members, 7,979,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:44 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4545463 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
Msauza:

This is really confusing because your minister of trade visited SA in November last year with a sole purpose of asking SA companies to invest in Nigeria as other developed nation do not have any interest of investing in Nigerian market. The reason is because of terrorists attacks that had been going on in Nigeria that scares away investors and the only country that seem to brave itself is SA. Majority of Nigerian companies are too small to meet the demand and the problem is many businessmen believe in sole trading and not in partnership or companies. It seems as if there is a lot of trust issue concerning business in Nigeria.
Msauza . . You are really at it! No matter how any country economy might grow, the still need investors!, we came there to seek more investors, just as we went to poland,china,japan,india,uk etc! Any the fact that it is only SA companies that are only showing up is a fallacy, we have several chinese,japanese,indonesian,uk etc who have shown up recently, some who have privatised are statutory power coperations! There over 20 international power giants currently in nigeria who are to take over generation,transmission and distribution of power, due to the reform of the power sector. NUCLEAR POWER IS ALSO IN NIGERIAS TO-DO-LIST which would probably attract foreign and indigenous companies .thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
Capnd143: Msauza . . You are really at it! No matter how any country economy might grow, the still need investors!, we came there to seek more investors, just as we went to poland,china,japan,india,uk etc! Any the fact that it is only SA companies that are only showing up is a fallacy, we have several chinese,japanese,indonesian,uk etc who have shown up recently, some who have privatised are statutory power coperations! There over 20 international power giants currently in nigeria who are to take over generation,transmission and distribution of power, due to the reform of the power sector. NUCLEAR POWER IS ALSO IN NIGERIAS TO-DO-LIST which would probably attract foreign and indigenous companies .thanks

Nigeria is not yet a stable democracy and western companies will never go all out. That one I bet you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
Msauza:

Nigeria is not yet a stable democracy and western companies will never go all out. That one I bet you.

Msauza you were born with only half brain from the womb, that's why you can post the comment above
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
agaugust:

Msauza you were born with only half brain from the womb, that's why you can post the comment above ]

Accuse me with facts. This is one essay we wrote in university on the module "Comparative African Politics" when we had to analyse as to whether Nigeria is a stable or unstable democracy. Nigeria has been struggling ever since it gained independence from Britain. That country had been under military rule for many years and marred with religious tension between Christians and Muslims where even today the status quo remain unchanged.

http://bti2006.bertelsmann-transformation-index.de/67.0.html?L=0

And its even in the news below;

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/article/why-democracy-and-good-governance-not-working-nigeriaafrica-abdulrazaq-o-hamzat
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
Msauza:

well, that's your problem..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
agaugust:

Msauza you were born with only half brain from the womb, that's why you can post the comment above ]

Nigeria has many many problems. Just look at this forum where many people want civil war and for the country to break up. Though I doubt they would want a civil war if they saw the out come.

There is a growing number of extremist muussliems in the north who's actions are makeing the christians demonize or people of islamic faith.

Though MEND is for the most part under control and BH contianed the root cause of the problems is still there.

Nigeria and the region in genrail may replace the horn for the biggest piracy problem in africa

Nigeria is one the most corrupt nations in the world(though that may actually attract some forghine companys but only to exploit)

The popultion of nigeria is growing faster than the economy can keep pace. And though a large popultion can boost a country it can all so drag it down.

The milltary still holds way to much power in nigeria. Though I under stand this in the north. The fact is BH is a poliece matter and they should be the focuse of most of the sercurty budget and the navy along with the air force martime air wing(ant piracy). Strides are biening taken in the increasing of the navy's patrol fleet though and it is big.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Blyss: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
LOL @ the SA destroying the "Naija's" on there own site.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
msauza and andrewza, i assume that you are both adults and wise enough to know that there is crime in every country of the world and not only nigeria. i dont want to waste my time to reply you guys for the childish comments you posted above, i dont want to look like a little boy by writing too much answer for such a meaningless comments you both posted. here is a few lines to show you the low level of wisdom in your post.

(1) south africa has the highest murder rate in africa

(2) south africa has the highest baby child R.ape crimes in africa, innocent new-born day old babies R.aped by HIV infected south african men

(3) south africa has the highest R.ape crime against women in the whole world

(4) South africa wikipedia information says that over 40% of South African women will be R.aped in their lifetime

source confirm above info by weblink : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_South_Africa

(5) south africa murder crime rate is 16,000 people killed-murdered every year in 50 million population, but nigeria is 18,000 a year in 170 million popultaion

source confirm above info by weblink : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

south africans are not ashamed of their country where satan the devil has put his throne of R.ape of innocent new born babies by HIV infected south african men, yet you guys have no shame and you post a comment that nigeria has crime rate.

south africa is a kindom of animals in human skin, see how you destroy your women, girls and female day old new born babies with R.ape ! evil country south africa, number one throne of devil-satan in africa , your many great problems have no cure or solution. leave nigeria alone, solve your own satanic-demonic problems.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
You do know we one of the only african country to realse accurate crime statistics. Nigeria is not part of that rather small club.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by THEPOLY11: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
You are very correct my man , There are lots of World class weapon manufacturers base in South Africa, South Africa is generating 30% of her energy from Nuclear Power plant , nuclear weapon is just a mile away.
mikeansy: BAE Systems and other world class weapon manufacturers operate in South Africa.
Hence they are more likely to continue to have more recent weapons.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
look well before you post comment andrewza, nigerian accurate statistic from same source is compared to south african in point number 5 above in my comment posted, and we nigerian's do NOT r.ape innocent new born babies

R.ape of new born babies regularly every day, is the special art of which Satan-Devil newly donated to south african HIV infected men to make them the most evil men in the world.

all south africans on this nairaland internet forum should bow down their heads in shame because your country has disgraced africa internationally
, especially here in USA where i live as a black man, you really disgraced us, an american white man mentioned that your everyday crime of new born baby R.ape in my office, i felt so ashamed as a black man.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
@ SAs, who told you nigeria isnt a developed democracy? What is the def of democracy? In it, you will find govt of the people. We have had election results cancelled in nigeria and incumbents replaced. We have had incumbents loose in an open election. All of that signify a good democracy.

The fact that we criticize our govt shows we have freedom of expression and no one is afraid to air out his own view. Thats democracy for you.

You cannot say the same for an SA where an incumbent will have problems with jacob zuma and the next thing is he gets sacked from his office. This means that jacob zuma is like a demi god in SA. You cant tell me that is democracy, can you?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
andrewza: You do know we one of the only african country to realse accurate crime statistics. Nigeria is not part of that rather small club.
absolute false hood
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
agaugust: look well before you post comment andrewza, nigerian accurate statistic from same source is compared to south african in point number 5 above in my comment posted, and we nigerian's do NOT r.ape innocent new born babies

R.ape of new born babies regularly every day, is the special art of which Satan-Devil newly donated to south african HIV infected men to make them the most evil men in the world.

all south africans on this nairaland internet forum should bow down their heads in shame because your country has disgraced africa internationally
, especially here in USA where i live as a black man, you really disgraced us, an american white man mentioned that your everyday crime of new born baby R.ape in my office, i felt so ashamed as a black man.

Accurate has in trusted. Do you really trust the nigerian goverment to tell the truth. In SA there are a number of orgonistions and departments all mointring and gathring info. If the cops realse wrong info people will loose there jobs.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
agaugust: look well before you post comment andrewza, nigerian accurate statistic from same source is compared to south african in point number 5 above in my comment posted, and we nigerian's do NOT r.ape innocent new born babies

also we do not cdo 'corrective' rape of lesbians.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
gst101: absolute false hood

Really. Many orginstions have struggeld to put accuret reports out on nigeria because of no data.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
gst101: also we do not cdo 'corrective' rape of lesbians.

No you just want to crimnolise them. I pretty sure most in the north would want to stone them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
gst101: @ SAs, who told you nigeria isnt a developed democracy? What is the def of democracy? In it, you will find govt of the people. We have had election results cancelled in nigeria and incumbents replaced. We have had incumbents loose in an open election. All of that signify a good democracy.

The fact that we criticize our govt shows we have freedom of expression and no one is afraid to air out his own view. Thats democracy for you.

You cannot say the same for an SA where an incumbent will have problems with jacob zuma and the next thing is he gets sacked from his office. This means that jacob zuma is like a demi god in SA. You cant tell me that is democracy, can you?

What you talking about. If it is internal ANC matters it is internal ANC. The ANC can run them selves how ever they like. The fact is even if zuma wins a second term it will be his last since In SA you can only be presdent for 10 years or 2 terms.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
about cultural imperialism.
Nigeria cuisine is all over the continent, fact!
Nigerian attire is all over the continent, fact!
Nigerian languages, slangs etc is all over the continent, fact!
Nigerian movies are not trying to win oscars so we are at liberty to create our own kind of movies. Movies a people can see and relate to. And that is the pure discription of originality. We can not say the same for SA.
This nigerian influence is beyond africa. It is in the carribean, fact! Where is SA culture? Pls tell me. Dont just say rubbish. show me with facts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
andrewza:

No you just want to crimnolise them. I pretty sure most in the north would want to stone them.
no! We dont want to criminalize them. It is their marriage we are criminalizing. We believegay people are humans and we should show love to them thats why we cont 'corrective' rape them. We are more educated we knoww that raping them isnt going to change anything. This cannot be said of south africa where due to ignorance such same things go on.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
gst101: about cultural imperialism.
Nigeria cuisine is all over the continent, fact!
Nigerian attire is all over the continent, fact!
Nigerian languages, slangs etc is all over the continent, fact!
Nigerian movies are not trying to win oscars so we are at liberty to create our own kind of movies. Movies a people can see and relate to. And that is the pure discription of originality. We can not say the same for SA.
This nigerian influence is beyond africa. It is in the carribean, fact! Where is SA culture? Pls tell me. Dont just say rubbish. show me with facts.

Maybe in west africa but not down south. I mean what is tradtionl nigerian food and dress. And we make hollywood movies in sa. Lord of war had many parts shot in SA. Judge dredd is all SA the british tv serries seseoan 1 was half SA and seseson 2 was all SA, safe house was set in SA and filmed in SA, blood diamonds had many seceans fimled in SA should I go on.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
agaugust: msauza and andrewza, i assume that you are both adults and wise enough to know that there is crime in every country of the world and not only nigeria. i dont want to waste my time to reply you guys for the childish comments you posted above, i dont want to look like a little boy by writing too much answer for such a meaningless comments you both posted. here is a few lines to show you the low level of wisdom in your post.

(1) south africa has the highest murder rate in africa

(2) south africa has the highest baby child R.ape crimes in africa, innocent new-born day old babies R.aped by HIV infected south african men

(3) south africa has the highest R.ape crime against women in the whole world

(4) South africa wikipedia information says that over 40% of South African women will be R.aped in their lifetime

source confirm above info by weblink : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_South_Africa

(5) south africa murder crime rate is 16,000 people killed-murdered every year in 50 million population, but nigeria is 18,000 a year in 170 million popultaion

source confirm above info by weblink : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

south africans are not ashamed of their country where satan the devil has put his throne of R.ape of innocent new born babies by HIV infected south african men, yet you guys have no shame and you post a comment that nigeria has crime rate.

south africa is a kindom of animals in human skin, see how you destroy your women, girls and female day old new born babies with R.ape ! evil country south africa, number one throne of devil-satan in africa , your many great problems have no cure or solution. leave nigeria alone, solve your own satanic-demonic problems.

From the way you reason your facts, I doubt if you have attended any university education. Problems in Nigeria cannot be equated or neither be classified as crime, they are way beyond that category and can only be described as terrorists activities.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
some body asked why we emigrate if our country is good as we claim.

Well there are three reasons for it. I am not going to tell lies just to win arguements. This is becos, unlike you, we know the benefits of being honest. We intrinsicly know it.

The first reason is that people find better opportunity

the second one is regretable. Yes i say that becos we are honest people. Unlike you, we wash our dirty linien outside and thats why in 13 years of democracy, we have achieved so much i cannot begin to name.

That second reason is ignorance. Some people believe every thing abroad is better than back home. So you find them in countries where things are far worse than it is back home. Instead of doing research about the country they want to go so as to know the political, economic and social climate to know if they can fit into that society, they just pick up their belongings and go. These are the people who become victims of racism in on european streets.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
gst101: no! We dont want to criminalize them. It is their marriage we are criminalizing. We believegay people are humans and we should show love to them thats why we cont 'corrective' rape them. We are more educated we knoww that raping them isnt going to change anything. This cannot be said of south africa where due to ignorance such same things go on.

Tell that to the northners. Acctualy even people fron the south hat all gays and would prever them dead. SA law protects gays and those that caught doing so called correctve rape are punshed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
andrewza:

What you talking about. If it is internal ANC matters it is internal ANC. The ANC can run them selves how ever they like. The fact is even if zuma wins a second term it will be his last since In SA you can only be presdent for 10 years or 2 terms.
my dear, thats what i am saying. Why should the internal problem of a party becom national issue? It goes to show you are a one party stat! Such a thing cannot happen in nigeria. One party has a problem and it becomes a national issue So that your prssident is sacked by a more powerful man? And you call that democracy? And you want to compare your democracy with ours where the powerful OBJ couldnt have his way with his third term agenda.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2013

Do you know why rape of small children is going on and on is because of you foreigners who pose as fake traditional doctors and lie to our people that sleeping with a virgin especially small children cures AIDS. You have corrupted our people and have met many of such clients who claim to have been misled by foreign traditional and spell casters who professed themselves to have powers to cure AIDS.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
andrewza:

Tell that to the northners. Acctualy even people fron the south hat all gays and would prever them dead. SA law protects gays and those that caught doing so called correctve rape are punshed.
it is good to know that all these exist in word and that we have not killed anyone for being gay or raped anyone for being lesbian.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
gst101: my dear, thats what i am saying. Why should the internal problem of a party becom national issue? It goes to show you are a one party stat! Such a thing cannot happen in nigeria. One party has a problem and it becomes a national issue So that your prssident is sacked by a more powerful man? And you call that democracy? And you want to compare your democracy with ours where the powerful OBJ couldnt have his way with his third term agenda.

You do the rulling parrty is 3 groups in one ANC, COSATU and SACP. And since they the rulling party it matters.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
gst101: it is good to know that all these exist in word and that we have not killed anyone for being gay or raped anyone for being lesbian.

That we know about.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Msauza:

Do you know why rape of small children is going on and on is because of you foreigners who pose as fake traditional doctors and lie to our people that sleeping with a virgin especially small children cures AIDS. You have corrupted our people and met many of such clients who claim to have been misled by foreign traditional and spell casters who professed themselves to have powers to cure AIDS.
hahaha. You blame others for your problems. The last time i cheked, it is only coward that do that.

Ifwhat you said is true, did we also brainwash your president to think "if you take a nice shower after sex, you will be cured of AIDS?" And if we did that, dont you think we have control of the highest position in SA? Think about it and be true ashamed of your president for displaying embarrasing level of illitracy and unlearnedness.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
gst101: my dear, thats what i am saying. Why should the internal problem of a party becom national issue? It goes to show you are a one party stat! Such a thing cannot happen in nigeria. One party has a problem and it becomes a national issue So that your prssident is sacked by a more powerful man? And you call that democracy? And you want to compare your democracy with ours where the powerful OBJ couldnt have his way with his third term agenda.

Tell me what do you know about National democratic revolution? You Nigerians know nothing about multi party system other than military rule system. Majority of Nigerians are not revolutionaries, other than OBJ who was mentored by Mr TM about revolutionary politics.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Msauza:

From the way you reason your facts, I doubt if you have attended any university education. Problems in Nigeria cannot be equated or neither be classified as crime, they are way beyond that category and can only be described as terrorists activities.

Msauza, the grace and fear of God departed from you long ago, and i dont know when it will return to you.
you dont even pity those south african new born babies that are R.aped every day by HIV infected south african men, and maybe you are one of those men msauza, your type of heart is not better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.