Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,675 members, 7,979,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:59 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4545429 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
andrewza:

You do the rulling parrty is 3 groups in one ANC, COSATU and SACP. And since they the rulling party it matters.
stop trying to justify what cannot be justified. Every attemt you make is unsuccessful. Dont you have an independent constitution like we have in nigeria? Any country whose constitution is respectful of the ruling party cannot be said to be more developed than ours. We are a more developed democracy, fact!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
Msauza:

Tell me what do you know about National democratic revolution? You Nigerians know nothing about multi party system other than military rule system. Majority of Nigerians are not revolutionaries, other than OBJ who was mentored by Mr TM about revolutionary politics.
talking garbage!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
gst101: stop trying to justify what cannot be justified. Every attemt you make is unsuccessful. Dont you have an independent constitution like we have in nigeria? Any country whose constitution is respectful of the ruling party cannot be said to be more developed than ours. We are a more developed democracy, fact!

SA has the best writen constion in the world and a court who's only job is to make sure it is followed. And I am not jussterfying any thing. ANC can do what they like concerning there internal matters.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
gst101: hahaha. You blame others for your problems. The last time i cheked, it is only coward that do that.

Ifwhat you said is true, did we also brainwash your president to think "if you take a nice shower after sex, you will be cured of AIDS?" And if we did that, dont you think we have control of the highest position in SA? Think about it and be true ashamed of your president for displaying embarrasing level of illitracy and unlearnedness.

Unless you are a pig or unhygienic, everytime you make love you have to have a shower thereafter. Anyway, I didn't know that Nigerians are that filthy that they do not have a bath after making love. After all, Zuma is an ordinary human being with feelings just like anybody else and was just making love like any other man and had a shower thereafter.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
gst101: talking garbage!

Whether you like it or not, if you want to learn more about revolutionary politics you will have to be flawn here in SA to attend political school where you will be moulded into a powerful revolutionary politician. Just ask obasanjo about Mbeki's mentorship.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
gst101: @ SAs, who told you nigeria isnt a developed democracy? What is the def of democracy? In it, you will find govt of the people. We have had election results cancelled in nigeria and incumbents replaced. We have had incumbents loose in an open election. All of that signify a good democracy.

The fact that we criticize our govt shows we have freedom of expression and no one is afraid to air out his own view. Thats democracy for you.

You cannot say the same for an SA where an incumbent will have problems with jacob zuma and the next thing is he gets sacked from his office. This means that jacob zuma is like a demi god in SA. You cant tell me that is democracy, can you?

Democracy can be best described in simple terms as the government by the people. For democracy to be progressive it has to be accepted by all the people, but the problem is that those who embrace Islam feel that democracy is against their religious principles because they do not simply believe that men should live under such freedom. Just imagine when you will have to legalise same sex marriages and afford women 50/50 powers it will not go well with those who embrace Islam. The problem is Muslim constitute almost over 40% of Nigeria's population.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
agaugust:

Msauza, the grace and fear of God departed from you long ago, and i dont know when it will return to you.
you dont even pity those south african new born babies that are R.aped every day by HIV infected south african men, and maybe you are one of those men msauza, your type of heart is not better.

I repeat, this myth was spread by foreign traditional doctors. South Africans have the tendencies of believing whatever crab that comes out of the mouth of these evil foreign sangomas. They put their posters everywhere in the SA cities claiming to help people win court cases; heal incurable diseases; send tekoloshes to steal money for you in the bank; help you to win lottery; increase the size of your manhood; bring back lost love; tie and hypnotise you lover not to cheat you; give spinsters husbands; help you to punish those who owe you money and do not want to return it; claiming to do all sort of things that are impossible.

Most South Africans have this fallacious believe that Nigerians are powerful with Voodoo casting, since this religion started in West Africa and can harm you from the distance using black magic. Those who are diseased are taken for a ride by being robbed large amount of cash and be send to prison by being told that their sicknesses will disappear should they sleep with a young virgin.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
Msauza:

Whether you like it or not, if you want to learn more about revolutionary politics you will have to be flawn here in SA to attend political school where you will be moulded into a powerful revolutionary politician. Just ask obasanjo about Mbeki's mentorship.
mbeki mentored OBJ? I just cant laugh. Is it the same mbeki we house here all through you strugle to be seen as humans? My dear go and sleep. I can see you are a "born free" no wonder you dont even know your history.

But there is hope son. I am ready to encourage you to do some study since there is no one to encourage SAs to read.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
Msauza:

Democracy can be best described in simple terms as the government by the people. For democracy to be progressive it has to be accepted by all the people, but the problem is that those who embrace Islam feel that democracy is against their religious principles because they do not simply believe that men should live under such freedom. Just imagine when you will have to legalise same sex marriages and afford women 50/50 powers it will not go well with those who embrace Islam. The problem is Muslim constitute almost over 40% of Nigeria's population.
what have you said really? Just look at this thing you have just written here and compare it to my post you quoted and tell me which is more intellectually brilliant.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
Msauza:

I repeat, this myth was spread by foreign traditional doctors. South Africans have the tendencies of believing whatever crab that comes out of the mouth of these evil foreign sangomas. They put their posters everywhere in the SA cities claiming to help people win court cases; heal incurable diseases; send tekoloshes to steal money for you in the bank; help you to win lottery; increase the size of your manhood; bring back lost love; tie and hypnotise you lover not to cheat you; give spinsters husbands; help you to punish those who owe you money and do not want to return it; claiming to do all sort of things that are impossible.

Most South Africans have this fallacious believe that Nigerians are powerful with Voodoo casting, since this religion started in West Africa and can harm you from the distance using black magic. Those who are diseased are taken for a ride by being robbed large amount of cash and be send to prison by being told that their sicknesses will disappear should they sleep with a young virgin.
and you tell me Nollywood isnt colonizing SA. There is absolutely no SA culture any where in nigeria or other parts of Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
Msauza:

Unless you are a pig or unhygienic, everytime you make love you have to have a shower thereafter. Anyway, I didn't know that Nigerians are that filthy that they do not have a bath after making love. After all, Zuma is an ordinary human being with feelings just like anybody else and was just making love like any other man and had a shower thereafter.

look at this guy lecturing me on se.x. Well dont worry i already know you in SA are highly promiscuous hence your high HIV rate. But pls no spoil me ooo. I still be virgin.

Dont talk like zuma was trying to advice you on cleanliness. Dont pretend you dont know the flaw in his statement. "take a nice shower after se.x THAT YOU MIGHT BE CURED OF HIV". I can see you are already ashamed of your commander in chief so no need for further bashing incase you go commit suicide.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
Msauza:

why did he have to say tha? Why didnt he advice you to go to pst chris Oyakhilome(a nigerian) to get healed. That would have been a better statement. Now everybody sees you as uneducated and unenlightened
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
andrewza:

SA has the best writen constion in the world and a court who's only job is to make sure it is followed. And I am not jussterfying any thing. ANC can do what they like concerning there internal matters.
thats where the difference between Nigerians and SAs is. That you dont care if you elite are cheating you, if they areshitting in your head and robbing in broad day light.

We here in 9ja dont take that from our leaders. And that you can confirm here on NL. At the begining of last year, our CBN gov, finance and petroleum ministers were forced by the masses to show up in a town hall meeting where they had to literally beg us to listen to them on the removal of the fuel subsidy. These are people who in the past will take dicisions unilaterally and say to hell with every one else.

But becos we refused to take shiit from them, one of our four mega refinaries is working 100percent. This is a promise they made at that meeting. The FG is unpresidentedly keeping its promises. Benefit of talking!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 12:06am On Feb 18, 2013
andrewza:

Maybe in west africa but not down south. I mean what is tradtionl nigerian food and dress. And we make hollywood movies in sa. Lord of war had many parts shot in SA. Judge dredd is all SA the british tv serries seseoan 1 was half SA and seseson 2 was all SA, safe house was set in SA and filmed in SA, blood diamonds had many seceans fimled in SA should I go on.
how have you been able to export your culture out of your borders with those movies?

As for the traditional nigerian dress and food, your msauza mentioned Agbada some where in previous pages. He also know of fufu and egwusi as well as pounded yam.

I am sure he eats it, you can go to his house if you want to know it. And pls be careful so that he doest "kill the boer" lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2013
gst101: mbeki mentored OBJ? I just cant laugh. Is it the same mbeki we house here all through you strugle to be seen as humans? My dear go and sleep. I can see you are a "born free" no wonder you dont even know your history.

But there is hope son. I am ready to encourage you to do some study since there is no one to encourage SAs to read.

It was then that Obasanjo started to take his lessons from the best. Obasanjo frequented ANC's offices in Nigeria headed by Mbeki to receive his lessons from time to time about revolutionary politics. Believe it or not, it actually happened.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:29am On Feb 18, 2013
gst101: and you tell me Nollywood isnt colonizing SA. There is absolutely no SA culture any where in nigeria or other parts of Africa.

This is not about your so called Nollywood. Click below you will find collection of evidence from various sites of this foreign traditional doctors who have flooded SA.

http://www.google.com/search?client=ms-rim&hl=en&q=South%20African%20spell%20casters&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&channel=browser
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2013
Msauza:

This is not about your so called Nollywood. Click below you will find collection of evidence from various sites of this foreign traditional doctors who have flooded SA.

http://www.google.com/search?client=ms-rim&hl=en&q=South%20African%20spell%20casters&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&channel=browser
for denying responsibility, you are a coward.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 12:52am On Feb 18, 2013
Msauza:

It was then that Obasanjo started to take his lessons from the best. Obasanjo frequented ANC's offices in Nigeria headed by Mbeki to receive his lessons from time to time about revolutionary politics. Believe it or not, it actually happened.
revolution isnt our way in naija. We talk and we get what we want. Just as we talked and got a free and fair election, a working refinery, improved infrastructures etc.

Why dont you just walk into any of the christ embassy churches so as to be taught what talking can do.

You have seen it here on NL. We dont keep quiet when someone is sitting on our head. We talk and we get results. We wash our dirty linien outside.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 2:04am On Feb 18, 2013
let me conclude one of my posts i was trying to let you know about why you find nigerians outside.

Another reason nigerians are found every where is that: the majority nigerians in diaspora are from one ethnic nationality, igbo. They are explorers by culture. Infact, you have more of them living in other parts of Naija than you will find them in their native land.
They have a very strong enterprenueral spirit that they dominate our informal sector. There arnt too many of them in our formal sector. This is becos, he prefers to own his buisnesses as he can freely expand his income.

Since we already have a saturated informal sector in naija, these people had to look for new frontiers where the kinds of goods they sell isnt too available but there is a consumer market. This is the reason the shop in your neighbourhood providing spare parts and electronics is owned by Nigerians, precisely Igbo.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:27am On Feb 18, 2013
gst101: how have you been able to export your culture out of your borders with those movies?

As for the traditional nigerian dress and food, your msauza mentioned Agbada some where in previous pages. He also know of fufu and egwusi as well as pounded yam.

I am sure he eats it, you can go to his house if you want to know it. And pls be careful so that he doest "kill the boer" lol

Rand is legal tender in nambia and botswaina, lestho, swaziland, have teid the currency to the rand. Only to currency are accepted in zimbawe US dolar and the Rand.

Knowing the name does not mean you know the meel. I know amrica has grit. People don't wear tradtional clothes of nigeria in sa that I know.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:37am On Feb 18, 2013
gst101: thats where the difference between Nigerians and SAs is. That you dont care if you elite are cheating you, if they areshitting in your head and robbing in broad day light.

We here in 9ja dont take that from our leaders. And that you can confirm here on NL. At the begining of last year, our CBN gov, finance and petroleum ministers were forced by the masses to show up in a town hall meeting where they had to literally beg us to listen to them on the removal of the fuel subsidy. These are people who in the past will take dicisions unilaterally and say to hell with every one else.

But becos we refused to take shiit from them, one of our four mega refinaries is working 100percent. This is a promise they made at that meeting. The FG is unpresidentedly keeping its promises. Benefit of talking!

Now you talking about somthing else. I was talking about internal ANC matters that are only a conzern for ANC members, now you talking about actions that affect the country. We have had sinllar actions hapen but I will ask you this. If you so good at getting your leaders to listent to the people why is coruption so high, why do your eliet and goverment leaders run to other countries for health care, why do they abuse there power for personel gain. You should not talk lies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:55am On Feb 18, 2013
Msauza:

Do you know why rape of small children is going on and on is because of you foreigners who pose as fake traditional doctors and lie to our people that sleeping with a virgin especially small children cures AIDS. You have corrupted our people and have met many of such clients who claim to have been misled by foreign traditional and spell casters who professed themselves to have powers to cure AIDS.

Since you have admitted that south African men were so mentally backward that some illiterate herbalists convinced them to R.ape new born babies as cure for HIV, then south Africans have the smallest brain among all black people of the world.

No wonder you write so many senseless comments and post them on this nairaland forum, your south African brains are less than half the normal human size.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:59am On Feb 18, 2013
Msauza:

Do you know why rape of small children is going on and on is because of you foreigners who pose as fake traditional doctors and lie to our people that sleeping with a virgin especially small children cures AIDS. You have corrupted our people and have met many of such clients who claim to have been misled by foreign traditional and spell casters who professed themselves to have powers to cure AIDS.

Since you have admitted that south African men are so mentally backward that some illiterate herbalists convinced them to R.ape new born babies as cure for HIV, then south Africans have the smallest brain among all black people of the world.

No wonder you write so many senseless comments and post them on this nairaland forum, your south African brains are less than half the normal human size.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2013
Msauza:

Tell me what do you know about National democratic revolution? You Nigerians know nothing about multi party system other than military rule system. Majority of Nigerians are not revolutionaries, other than OBJ who was mentored by Mr TM about revolutionary politics.
LOL. we all studied government and history in high school.. I bet you didn't, it's not even included in the SA academic curriculum..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2013
Msauza:

LOL... cowards, always pointing fingers

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2013
@ gst101, the reason why I seem to know more about agbadas. Fufu , gari and Yam is because am a graduate. I have also studied Ancient history and African Anthropology as an ancillary and that is where I came across studies relating to Nigeria and its cultures. There are three major tribal groups in Nigeria, ie, Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas ( Have their roots in Israel) and even though I have not studied those subjects extensively because they were not my area of major focus, I have also had the opportunity to learn about their cuisine of which many I have never seen with my naked eyes. I was more privileged to have been the only person, so to say South African other than foreigners in my class to have known cassava before, because during then I had recently been to the DRC through peace keeping mission before I tendered my resignation to further my studies. An average South African who has never gone through these studies will never tell you a thing about Nigeria or any African country for that matter. Ever since I was born, I have never seen Yam in SA before and have never tasted it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 18, 2013
andrewza:

distinctive feature: it contains a lengthy list of socio-economic rights, (which the drafters hoped would protect and assist those disadvantaged by Apartheid and those who are poor and vulnerable) thats why its better than the United states constitution, however its not matured.. thats what puts Nigeria constitution above it.. go figure.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2013
andrewza:

Rand is legal tender in nambia and botswaina, lestho, swaziland, have teid the currency to the rand. Only to currency are accepted in zimbawe US dolar and the Rand.

Knowing the name does not mean you know the meel. I know amrica has grit. People don't wear tradtional clothes of nigeria in sa that I know.
Rand is legal tender in southern African countries.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gst101: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2013
andrewza:

he does know the meal and he knows the dresses otherwise he wouldnt have said it in his previous posts that "people will laugh at him should he wear those funy dresses"
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2013
agaugust:

Since you have admitted that south African men are so mentally backward that some illiterate herbalists convinced them to R.ape new born babies as cure for HIV, then south Africans have the smallest brain among all black people of the world.

There is no African country that has no level of illiteracy. It is mostly this group that become victims of this evil foreign traditional practitioners in SA. Without being xenophobic, our new democratic dispensation has brought us many problems through the influx of many foreigners in our neighbourhood. Before ANC came into power our nation was a healthy nation in Africa, free from Ebola, sickle cell disease, Herpetitus B, Drugs and HIV, because our borders were protected day and night. HIV was something very foreign and could only be heard about over radios and televisions as something foreign. Ever since then we have seen the influx of foreign pastors and traditional doctors of African origin, majority of whom are Nigerians claiming to cure AIDS, promoting ritual killings and molesting of babies. This is why many South Africans think that Apartheid SA was much better than democratic South Africa as they were free from many sicknesses.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2013
gst101: he does know the meal and he knows the dresses otherwise he wouldnt have said it in his previous posts that "people will laugh at him should he wear those funy dresses"

They would. I just looked it up they not somthing a south african would wear.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2013
sheyie2007:
Rand is legal tender in southern African countries.

Only in nambia but you can use it in some of other southern african countries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.