Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4482226 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
2smooth2shout:

EMPTY undecided

can you please tell me why you lied that south africa is not a deeply divided country while you've been protraying nigeria as one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LpzQidjqDM
South Africa is not a "deeply" divided country,in terms of how we get along. While African countries like Nigeria are deeply divided between "Muslim north" and "christian south".

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
2smooth2shout:

baseless... your defense was for south africans not only on this thread.

You are making a f*ol of yourself.

If you insist, please then answer my questions, which you have still failed to answer.

For ease of reference, I repost them below:

I am not rushing to deal with your Orania rubbish.

I am more interested in your lack of logic right now.

I wait...

Let's watch a monkey spin... grin grin grin

CraigB:

Critical reasoning about my own statements? grin grin grin I should be telling YOU that.

Now, go back to the post that started this. I stated that I defend black South Africans, when the colour of my skin came up for discussion on this forum

When I said "WE", I clearly was referring to the South Africans on this forum. When I said YOU, I clearly was referring to the Naai-gerians on this forum.

If you reject the above, please explain what this statement is in reference to:

YOU CANNOT DIVIDE US ?

May I have a clear answer explaining the above, please. According to your logic and your "critical reasoning" (Naai-gerian standards, acceptable), may I have an articulation of what the words "YOU CANNOT DIVIDE US" mean, then.

____

Once we are done with that, we can then move on to your other rubbish, which there is a lot of.

There is no rush.

I wait...

___

Oh, and then, answer the following:

We are all South African. - Are we not South African? Yes or no, please.

Black and white - we're South African. - Are we not South African? Yes or no, please.

Your attempts to divide us will fail - Will you succeed or have you succeeded? Yes or no, please.

You can't divide us - Can you divide us? Yes or no, please.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Next time you post pictures,please let it be your own self taken pics moro..*n. In terms of infrastructure Nigeria is 20 years behind South Africa,you can only "boast or brag" about La_gay-os or Abuja. Which aren't even close to a city like Durban in SA.

grin grin grin grin
there seems to be too many wasted youths with brains the size of groundnuts in south africa.

so were the pictures and statistics you posted about SA taken by you? and who said we are more than SA? get your head together boy. that was a very foolish statement.

those pictures are of Calabar, Lagos, Rivers alone. we have mega cities like akwa ibom, Kano, abuja, Kaduna. i know it pained you that your impression about Nigeria was seriously dealt with by those pictures. we are still growing. i'll post more cities tomorrow so you can see for yourself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
CraigB:

Answer the question: 1 to 4. Which line is untrue, exactly?

Has your brain stalled? Videos can't talk for you.

You said I lied. Tell me which of my lines is untrue. 1 to 4. Let's hear it.

Don't make an argument inside your own head my problem.

Just tell me where the lie is.

You'll end up like Parrot4, dying a slow death on YouTube.

1.We are all South African.

We are not?

2.Your attempts to divide us will fail !

Will you succeed?

3.You can't divide us, loser.

Can you?

4. Black and white - we're South African.

We are not?

Support your argument. Show us you are better than your other chimpanzee brothers.

Where is the lie?
South Africans come together during major events,like we saw during the world cup. Meaning if we were threatened by some country(Nigeria),all Whites,Blacks,Indian and Coloureds would wear a helmet under the loyalty of the C-in-C. But Nigerians would be divided and eaten from the inside-out by militants like BH.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mike..ZA:
South Africans come together during major events,like we saw during the world cup. Meaning if we were threatened by some country(Nigeria),all Whites,Blacks,Indian and Coloureds would wear a helmet under the loyalty of the C-in-C. But Nigerians would be divided and eaten from the inside-out by militants like BH.

His support for his argument is Orania, by the way...

I will get to that...

No need to be drawn into a debate that he created in his own head...

Relax.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mike..ZA:
South Africa is not a "deeply" divided country,in terms of how we get along. While African countries like Nigeria are deeply divided between "Muslim north" and "christian south".

another f.oolish lie from a hypocritical south african. so tell if the youths in the north fighting boko haram are christians. south africa is as divided as other african countries. we all just have our causes and yours is race, ours is tribal.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
2smooth2shout:

another f.oolish lie from a hypocritical south african. so tell if the youths in the north fighting boko haram are christians. south africa is as divided as other african countries. we all just have our causes and yours is race, ours is tribal.

Leave MikeZA alone.

Answer the questions that have been posed to you. Explain your logic.

MikeZA did not start the topic. You did and we need to deal with your reasons for starting it, first.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
BCraig:

His support for his argument is Orania, by the way...

I will get to that...

also address this while you are at it instead of confusing yourself
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jul/18/nelsonmandela-southafrica

'quote'
We are not always a very united people, us South Africans, despite the hype about our post-apartheid dispensation.

Our divisions – racial, economic, spatial and social – run deep. Nineteen years after our first democratic election, and a peace that has held despite numerous doomsday predictions, we often fall into the comfort of our divisions
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
2smooth2shout:

also address this while you are at it instead of confusing yourself

'quote'
We are not always a very united people, us South Africans, despite the hype about our post-apartheid dispensation.

Our divisions – racial, economic, spatial and social – run deep. Nineteen years after our first democratic election, and a peace that has held despite numerous doomsday predictions, we often fall into the comfort of our divisions

Don't rush:

Here is Augugust's post, by the way:

agaugust:

..................................[size=16pt]who built south africa ?[/size]

[size=14pt]south africa was not built to its present status by the f.ools who form the majority there.

[/size]it is the minority white european immigrants and racist apartheid colonialists who are citizens of south africa that built the country's general infrastructure, socio-economic system, and technology with the help of their fellow white blood brothers in europe, done over a long period of more than 100 years with the hope that they will live in and rule over the black and coloured people of south africa for ever and ever.

these 5 million whites are the ones who used their white blood influence to transfer european standards, principles, systems and technology to develop south africa to its present level. they feed on the gold, diamonds, iron ore, copper and other mineral resources of south africa to enrich themselves and rob/enslave the blacks over the 100 years or so period of their colonization.

this is the only reason south africa is a better developed country than the rest of africa. simple truth.

the m.oronic and d.eemonic south africans we have on this thread (i exempt @andrewza) are not the class of people who built south africa, they are the parasite class who feed on what others cooked and reap where they did not sow, then boast about it.

the real heroes of south africa talk and reason differently, but they are the minority group that does the majority of the work and thinking that made south africa what it is.

let our nairaland south african parasites not boast that their 33% brain is hiding behind the curtain of the real educated, skilled, and industrious south africans who built the over 100 year old 'bridge' between their adopted country here in africa, and their original countries far away in europe.

This is the post that I responded to and defended South Africans on the thread - Just to make sure people know what we are talking about.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
BCraig:

Leave MikeZA alone.

Answer the questions that have been posed to you. Explain your logic.

MikeZA did not start the topic. You did and we need to deal with your reasons for starting it, first.

i already did that. check my previous responses. it's your head that is too blocked to comprehend it.

if you are going to keep taking me backwards please just ignore me cos i see no need repeating myself if you lack retentive memory to keep up an argument. i don't enjoy this kind of merry go round discussion.

continue or ignore me. your choice
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
2smooth2shout:

grin grin grin grin
there seems to be too many wasted youths with brains the size of groundnuts in south africa.

so were the pictures and statistics you posted about SA taken by you? and who said we are more than SA? get your head together boy. that was a very foolish statement.

those pictures are of Calabar, Lagos, Rivers alone. we have mega cities like akwa ibom, Kano, abuja, Kaduna. i know it pained you that your impression about Nigeria was seriously dealt with by those pictures. we are still growing. i'll post more cities tomorrow so you can see for yourself.
Is this you agreeing that South Africa is ahead of Nigeria in terms of Technology and Infrastructure?. Your so called "mega cities" can only be compared to South Africa's small towns.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
2smooth2shout:

i already did that. check my previous responses. it's your head that is too blocked to comprehend it.

if you are going to keep taking me backwards please just ignore me cos i see no need repeating myself if you lack retentive memory to keep up an argument. i don't enjoy this kind of merry go round discussion.

continue or ignore me. your choice

Having seen my defence of black people on this thread , this is how you reacted:

2smooth2shout:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
it's now official.. craigBiatch is half blind. that's why he can hardly understand what he reads... cos he can't see clearly and too broke to afford glasses. and he too damn STUP1D grin grin grin grin grin grin

keep fooling your self. your white mastersare regrouping to carve their own country since you people are too dumb to carry on from where they stopped. grin
[size=14pt]
I wait for my answers. No rush.[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
Following my asking you whether "I am my own master", this is how you responded:

2smooth2shout:

no. you are one of the mixed brainless maggots who happen to share almost the same skin color with your real dutch masters.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
2smooth2shout:

South Africans have shown on many occasions that we get along much more better,than what some "outsiders" think. What has Nigeria shown?,militant groups?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
You then stated that you doubt that I am white, at which point I posted:

CraigB:

Why should I care what you doubt or don't doubt?

That's the problem with you lot. You think you know South Africa, but you know nothing.

Does it hurt you that I defend black people against you Naai-gerian apes?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Now, at which point is it NOT clear what I am talking about?

Where have I defended black people? In this thread.

Where are the ["YOU"] Naai-gerian apes? In this thread.

I wait for my answers, please. Highlighted in red, for ease of reference.

You are an id*ot and you keep exposing yourself.

CraigB:

Critical reasoning about my own statements? grin grin grin I should be telling YOU that.

Now, go back to the post that started this. I stated that I defend black South Africans, when the colour of my skin came up for discussion on this forum

When I said "WE", I clearly was referring to the South Africans on this forum. When I said YOU, I clearly was referring to the Naai-gerians on this forum.

YOU CANNOT DIVIDE US ?

May I have a clear answer explaining the above, please. According to your logic and your "critical reasoning" (Naai-gerian standards, acceptable), may I have an articulation of what the words "YOU CANNOT DIVIDE US" mean, then.

____

Once we are done with that, we can then move on to your other rubbish, which there is a lot of.

There is no rush.

I wait...

___

Black and white - we're South African. - Are we not South African? Yes or no, please.

Your attempts to divide us will fail - Will you succeed or have you succeeded? Yes or no, please.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
BCraig:

Having seen my defence of black people on this thread , this is how you reacted:

[size=14pt]
I wait for my answers. No rush.[/size]

you are a fvcking liar and it's only right i ignore you at this point.

CraigB:
Your roads have no signage, for example. No road marks, in places. grin

Your malls are strip malls. Neighbourhood malls in SA.
my response was to the above post. and it is in no way a defense of your blacks on this thread.

2smooth2shout:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
it's now official.. craigBiatch is half blind. that's why he can hardly understand what he reads... cos he can't see clearly and too broke to afford glasses. and he too damn STUP1D grin grin grin grin grin grin

keep fooling your self. your white masters are regrouping to carve their own country since you people are too dumb to carry on from where they stopped. grin

another attempt to drag me backwards to escape my question that exposed you as a liar and a hypocrite. and i don't have time for that.

agaugust:

..................................[size=16pt]who built south africa ?[/size]

south africa was not built to its present status by the f.ools who form the majority there.

it is the minority white european immigrants and racist apartheid colonialists who are citizens of south africa that built the country's general infrastructure, socio-economic system, and technology with the help of their fellow white blood brothers in europe, done over a long period of more than 100 years with the hope that they will live in and rule over the black and coloured people of south africa for ever and ever.

these 5 million whites are the ones who used their white blood influence to transfer european standards, principles, systems and technology to develop south africa to its present level. they feed on the gold, diamonds, iron ore, copper and other mineral resources of south africa to enrich themselves and rob/enslave the blacks over the 100 years or so period of their colonization.

this is the only reason south africa is a better developed country than the rest of africa. simple truth.

the m.oronic and d.eemonic south africans we have on this thread (i exempt @andrewza) are not the class of people who built south africa, they are the parasite class who feed on what others cooked and reap where they did not sow, then boast about it.

the real heroes of south africa talk and reason differently, but they are the minority group that does the majority of the work and thinking that made south africa what it is.

let our nairaland south african parasites not boast that their 33% brain is hiding behind the curtain of the real educated, skilled, and industrious south africans who built the over 100 year old 'bridge' between their adopted country here in africa, and their original countries far away in europe.

if your warped sense only understood this post to refer to only south african nairalanders on this thread, then you desperately need to learn how to read cos your education does not have any impact on you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
2smooth2shout:

you are a fvcking liar and it's only right i ignore you at this point.

my response was to the above post. and it is in no way a defense of your blacks on this thread.

another attempt to drag me backwards to escape my question that exposed you as a liar and a hypocrite. and i don't have time for that.

if your warped sense only understood this post to refer to only south african nairalanders on this thread, then you desperately need to learn how to read cos your education does not have any impact on you.

It's not about what I understood him to be saying. It's about what you understood ME to be saying. That's the debate here. Keep up, id*iot! You can't even stay with an argument.

Read the narrative. I posted it nicely for you to follow.

Once you are done with that, then answer my questions.

You created your own confusion - and went to town about it, like a true Naai-gerian id*ot.

Have a look and see where and how you feature.

Embarrassed yourself when you debated my race. Embarrassing yourself now.

____

I repost my questions. May I have an answer, please...

__

CraigB:

Critical reasoning about my own statements? I should be telling YOU that.

YOU CANNOT DIVIDE US ?

____

There is no rush.

I wait...

___

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
Clearly, I will never have an answer.

Now let us move on to the topic that you idiotically started.

You proudly put up videos of Orania and Kleinfontein, did you not?

___

I directly quote one of your videos:

[size=14pt] "Orania and Kleinfontein have 2000 residents, a small fraction of South Africa's Afrikaner community"

Are these the videos that you believe best depict South Africa's divisions? In your mind?
[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
BCraig: You then stated that you doubt that I am white, at which point I posted:

dude stop parambulating.

i responded to this your response to augugust

CraigB:

Typical, weak "Mr Seleka" argument, whenever you've accepted defeat.

We are all South African. Your attempts to divide us will fail grin! You'll do better creating more fake interviews with phantom military men.

You destroyed your country, but ours keeps growing. The British tried to wash you lot up, but you went back into the dumpster as soon as they left. Blerry humanoids. grin

When was the stuff below built, loser?

You Naai-gerians couldn't build a tree house if it came with an assembly manual! Nature gave you lot oil, but denied you brains!

The reason for South Africa's being advanced is irrelevant. Show me a country without a history. The fact is South Africa is advanced. End of story. And South Africa continues to be advanced.

The leading airports of South Africa: When were they upgraded?

The airport below, King Shaka - the second best airport in the whole of Africa. When was it built?

The South African brain is unlike the Naai-gerian brain, loser. That's why your precious MTN chairman says "yes baas" to Sifiso Dabengwa.

You can't divide us, loser. Black and white - we're South African.

http://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/africas-top-three-airports-rank-higher-than-any-airports-in-the-usa/26124/

Africa’s top three airports rank higher than any airports in the USA
BY Kate Douglas | April 30, 2013 at 11:18

The World Airport Awards 2013 – recently released by Skytrax, a United Kingdom-based company specialising in airline and airport research – has ranked the top airports in the world, including those in Africa. The results show that South African airports take a considerable lead over other airports on the continent and, in some cases, the world. Airport 200x240

2013 Airport Country 2012 ranking
1 Cape Town International Airport South Africa 1
2 Durban's King Shaka International Airport South Africa 3
3 Johannesburg's OR Tambo International Airport South Africa 2

4 Cairo International Airport Egypt 4
5 Mauritius International Airport Mauritius 5
6 East London Airport South Africs 6
7 Addis Ababa Bole International Airport Ethiopia 7
8 Port Elizabeth Airport South Africa N/A
9 Marrakech Menara International Airport Morocco 8
10 Seychelles International Airport Seychelles 9

___

Where's Naai-geria? The other African countries listed weren't "blessed" with white people.

so is this your above response not in defense of south africans as a whole. stop the lies. it only take your brain backwards.

i only replied to your response.

2smooth2shout:

sorry boss. you are already a divided society and it's only a matter of time before chaos set's in
ads not by this site

Welcome to Orania... as long as you're white: Remote town in South Africa where Afrikaners dream of building their own state
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321236/Orania-Whites-town-South-Africa-Afrikaners-dream-building-state.html

All-white town in South Africa fights to keep segregation
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/20/all-white-town-south-africa-fights-keep-segregatio/

Mediator’s dilemma: Mediation in South Africa – an unequal, deeply divided, transitional society

It emerged that the white worker who was part of the manager’s meeting, was recently employed, trained by the black workers and promoted. The physical space was divided – white manager and worker upstairs and black workers downstairs. A black male supervisor, more senior than the white worker, had an office downstairs even though their work was similar.

http://www.psykologtidsskriftet.no/index.php?seks_id=120026&a=2

it's amazing how you people get caught and quickly shift to best this best that. grin grin

brainless maggots making noise about foundations they didn't lay. grin

so we can now see that the chimpanzee here is you. go and learn how to read
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
2smooth2shout:

dude stop parambulating.

i responded to this your response to augugust

so is this your above response not in defense of south africans as a whole. stop the lies. it only take your brain backwards.

i only replied to your response.

so we can now see that the chimpanzee here is you. go and learn how to read

You have failed to address my questions. You might as well leave it and deal with the next issue. Everyone can see that you are an imbec1le. You were asked questions about ten times and failed to answer any of them. You failed because the answers would have revealed your fo*lishness. Why else would you not answer my specific and simple questions?

We are now dealing with the Orania issue that you stupidly started. See my comments and respond please.

Directly, this time.

Your ability to stay on your path is non-existent.

Once we deal with my Orania video questions, we will move on to the next topic, which I won't state, lest you get slippery again grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
Posted again:

I directly quote one of your videos:

"Orania and Kleinfontein have 2000 residents, a small fraction of South Africa's Afrikaner community"

Are these the videos that you believe best depict South Africa's divisions? In your mind?

Is this how you draw conclusions in your mind? 2000 people? Of all the pieces of evidence that you could have chosen to present against South Africa, this is what you choose?

Can you see the shortcomings of your logic? Can you see why I decided to take my time in showing up your inability to think and arrive at conclusions like a person?

You are a sub-species. Not worthy of debating anything with a South African.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
CraigB: Clearly, I will never have an answer.

Now let us move on to the topic that you idiotically started.

You proudly put up videos of Orania and Kleinfontein, did you not?

___

I directly [/b]quote one of your videos:

[size=14pt][b]"Orania and Kleinfontein have 200 residents, a small fraction of South Africa's Afrikaner community"

[/size]

is this the response you've been gearing up for? grin grin keep showing how low your brain can go undecided

"Around 1,000 people live in the rural community, established in 1991 during the last years of apartheid."

"Its officials claim the population is growing at a rate of 9 per cent a year".

"One waiter at a bar is convinced 'black South Africans will kill all white people' when anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela dies."

i believe i gave enough source for this.

and for mikeza your claim of getting along is just a sign of your hypocrisy. as a south african attested

Our divisions – racial, economic, spatial and social – run deep. Nineteen years after our first democratic election, and a peace that has held despite numerous doomsday predictions, we often fall into the comfort of our divisions.

is there anyone who can read well in SA. these lots are a bunch of illiterates.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
2smooth2shout:

is this the response you've been gearing up for? grin grin keep showing how low your brain can go undecided

"Around 1,000 people live in the rural community, established in 1991 during the last years of apartheid."

"Its officials claim the population is growing at a rate of 9 per cent a year".

"One waiter at a bar is convinced 'black South Africans will kill all white people' when anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela dies."

i believe i gave enough source for this.

and for mikeza your claim of getting along is just a sign of your hypocrisy. as a south african attested

Our divisions – racial, economic, spatial and social – run deep. Nineteen years after our first democratic election, and a peace that has held despite numerous doomsday predictions, we often fall into the comfort of our divisions.

is there anyone who can read well in SA. these lots are a bunch of illiterates.

I quote again:

Around 1,000 people live in the rural community, established in 1991 during the last years of apartheid."

___

Your own post. Your own highlighted text and emphasis.

____

Is this in your mind the best evidence that you could have chosen to present?

2000 people + 1000 people = 3000 people?

Could you not have chosen something better? Is this the kind of "brilliant" logic that you wish the world to take note of?

We haven't even started talking about the real issue yet. Just your Naai-gerian logic and your ability to pick pieces of evidence and draw conclusions from it.

Never mind that the issue of divisions came from you, freely and unprompted by no one.You had all the time in the world to craft your argument and give us evidence.

Is this how you decided to support it?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
CraigB:

You have failed to address my questions. You might as well leave it and deal with the next issue. Everyone can see that you are an imbec1le. You were asked questions about ten times and failed to answer any of them. You failed because the answers would have revealed your fo*lishness. Why else would you not answer my specific and simple questions?

We are now dealing with the Orania issue that you stupidly started. See my comments and respond please.

Directly, this time.

Your ability to stay on your path is non-existent.

Once we deal with my Orania video questions, we will move on to the next topic, which I won't state, lest you get slippery again grin

you are a fvcking liar and a confused piece of sh*t. i never expect you to accept that but any reasonable person who reads how i just exposed you will know that.
your warped sense of reasoning is beyond damaged and only takes a demented person to be on the same level with you.

you can take it or keep living in denial. SA is a deeply divide society and the world know it. so you have no moral justification to abuse another nation that has issues of division. period

i have work 2mao. you can continue with your f.oolishness. adios loser
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
2smooth2shout:

you are a fvcking liar and a confused piece of sh*t. i never expect you to accept that but any reasonable person who reads how i just exposed you will know that.
your warped sense of reasoning is beyond damaged and only takes a demented person to be on the same level with you.

i have work 2mao. you can continue with your f.oolishness. adios loser

I have moved on. You were unable to answer my questions and in the process, exposed the limits of your sub-species brain.

Naked, direct and uncreative insults serve to further cement your place at the bottom rung of creation.

Now, your Orania rubbish is up for discussion. Have a look...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
CraigB:

I have moved on. You were unable to answer my questions and in the process, exposed the limits of your sub-species brain.

Naked, direct and uncreative insults serve to further cement your place at the bottom rung of creation.

Now, your Orania rubbish is up for discussion. Have a look...

have a look at what? all i see is emty space which represents your mind. it's obvious you have nothing reasonable to say again. i gave different sources aside from orania and in your inability to tackle the rest, you keep ranting about orania and have not made any creative attempt to debunk my claim. loser
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pesty100(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
Diz ix annoying
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
2smooth2shout:

have a look at what? all i see is emty space which represents your mind. it's obvious you have nothing reasonable to say again. i gave different sources aside from orania and in your inability to tackle the rest, you keep ranting about orania and have not made any creative attempt to debunk my claim. loser

Your best evidence of divisions in South Africa (in your brain) is 3000 people and quotes from all of what, 5 people or less?

That's what you gave to us. Of all the pieces of evidence that you could have plucked from the net, that's what you chose.

You're a bozo!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2013
CraigB:

Your best evidence of divisions in South Africa (in your brain) is 3000 people and quotes from all of what, 5 people or less?

That's what you gave to us. Of all the pieces of evidence that you could have plucked from the net, that's what you chose.

You're a bozo!

and this is is long awaited response. grin

finally the boy was challenged with intellect and this is the response he asked me to wait for grin

try crawling back to your box of shame and pick that paper you took so long to write this piece of crap on, and rewrite again.

while you at it, try to find out if the most intelligent person in the world (Terence Tao) ever spared any time being creative at constructing insults rather than being creative with approach to problems.

i wasn't kidding when i said you've exhausted your 33% brain and have nothing intelligent to offer anyone on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.