Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,128 members, 7,890,776 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4482100 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2013
agaugust:

stop picking half information to deceive people here, leave Harrier jet of speed 1,000km/hr aside, in Iraq gulf war Roland SAM shot down 2 NATO Tornadoes powerful jets that have high speed 2,400km/hr one of the fastest jets existing today, you avoid mentioning that, liar grin

dont ever mention that museum relic south african air force Dakota 1950 generation MPA aircraft on this forum again. if money is your problem in south africa, come and borrow nigerian airforce ATR-42 Surveyor MPA aircraft end enjoy its most modern technology of NATO standards grin

please dont talk about your south african navy out-dated 1979 fast ttack vessels on this forum, come borrow nigerian navy 2012 shaldag fast attack craft or stealth combat catamarans, we have 300 and we can loan you 30 grin

NNS Aradu Otomat anti-ship missile is GPS guided and nigeria has 3 space satellites to find south african valour warship and communicate with NNS Aradu, she has new radar and support from the 330km range radar of nigerian ATR-42 Surveyor aircraft combined with our navy's 10 coastal stations ocean monitoring radars with hundreds of kilometres range ....south african Valour frigate warships will be sunk to sea bottom if you dare any naval blockade of nigeria, either nigerian army artillery with 11km to 24km range or NNS Aradu Otomat missile with 80km to 180km range

who told you all missiles expire in 30 years ? show me source of the shelf life of Otomat missile, show me.
you are lost in south african cage, travel out and learn from other countries, your navy academy is out-dated in south africa, missiles all over the world get their expiry date extended in a very simple way you dont know, many missiles now last 45 years you old school navy boy grin

and a SU57-2 shot down a tornado and it been obosoliety since the 1960s. those tornados were shot down while perfoming a low alttuied attack runs.

it fine you only have 2 so not like you could afford that, and the turbo daks may be old but they can easly carry advance sytems.

you the one that spok so highly of them saying they had the firpower of a frigate, and they have all been modfied and upgraded, thaey basicaly new builds. and you want to compare gun boats to a ship that can carry anti ship missiels(not ATGMs) has 76mm main guns advance EW sytems and radars. wow you crazy the strike craft is a threat to your new chiness opvs never mind your gun boats

you dont know? the otmat one of nigeria are not data linked so they only use full in short range. GPS is controled by america those satlites will be of no help. how will your satlights communcat with your ship, is is set up to recieve that data stream. you do know the alour is stealth and has very advance EW sytems, not even the germans, brits, indians, braziln extra can pick it up at that range. The otomat is a very big missiel and would be a easy target for a umkontoa or 35mm. the ardue will be fire whil in range of the exsoset and out dated air defence will be easly pentraited.

since you act like a big shot phone MBDA and ask them. and i know from talking to missiel technistions. 30 years is your averge shelf live.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2013
agaugust: ..@fighter pilot, @msauza, @paniki, etc

see guys, i said DENEL does not produce any of the heavy weapon platforms on south african europan made weapons importation list i posted yesterday. simple.

a weapon platform is what is used to launch a bullet, bomb, rocket, or missile.

i did my research well, and i am very correct to say 90% of DENEL made waepons are light weapons like R4 rifle of which almost half a million have been produced. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R4_assault_rifle

how many G6 artillery guns did DENEL produce ? about 150 units. how many umhkonto missiles ? tell us now grin

stop deceiving yourselves. without the heavy weapon platforms made in europe and imported to south africa, almost all DENEL made weapons/ammunition/ordnance will be useless.

how will DENEL A-Darta missile be fired without British Hawk jet or Swedish Gripen jet ? grin

how will DENEL umhkonto missile be fired without German Type 209 submarine ? grin

how will Rooivalk helicopter fly without French engine ? grin

how will Badger IFV move without Finland's engine/chasis ? grin

the list is long so dont waste my precious time. all you south africans are just a bunch of over-bloated egoistic mofos that believe DENEL is an army in itself, sorry o, DENEL is a company with civilian staff.

anyway, Morocco is now ranked above southy africa with its new $4 billion weapons, over 50 latest versions of F-16 jets, powerful FREMM multi-purpose frigate with 180km range new Exocet anti-ship missiles, 330,000 man army of regular and reserves with 20 years combat experience....

these countries can invade and defeat or stalemate south africa at home as at today year 2013

Egypt
Algeria
Morocco

these countries can invade and stalemate south africa at home by year 2014

Nigeria
Angola

this is Angola's army in actyion below !

You do know we building the badger, Agusta a109s and critcal sytems of all our milltary hardwar.

You did perthitic resherch, every year the nastional concentional arms control committee reals a list by class. Class A is a bigger earner than class B. In toatal our arms export was R10,603,748,933.00 to 89 countries. The SANDF has more has close to 300,000 assult rifels and we destoyed a lot of our surpless wepaons most of the R4 were not exported.

Umkontia pruducstion line has not clossed so we that number is hard to give, both sa and finland uses it.

The A-darta could be fired from a cheeta C.

French engiens made in SA, and they could use any engien we just had french engiens so used them. Any case how will a american M1 shoot with out a germain gun.

Again proof you did zero reshearch. The banger uses sweddish engiens

You cliam to be a reshearcher but in truth you a jantor.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2013
South African Military is larger than we think:

BELOW IS THE SOUTH AFRICAN MILITARY RESERVES WEBSITE AND THOSE INTERESTED CAN JOIN:

http://www.rfdiv.mil.za/index.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2013
SANDF is secretly swelling their numbers for their mission in Africa. Below is the link that they are expected to recruit 11000 troops next year.

http://www.zenzelesecurity.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=121:sandf-to-recruit-11-000-next-year
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2013
SANDF acquisition plans for 2014 revealed

http://itweb.co.za/mobilesite/defenceweb/home/item_id-25039/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2013
CraigB: is Naai-geria the sort of nation that should be talking about divisions?

thank you for closing the argument.

I thought you were going to debunk my claim of white segregation that keeps growing and other posts i put up as a proof of deep divisions in your society.

But instead you f.oolishly admitted indirectly by bringing problems we never denied having in Nigeria.

To further proof your lack of intelligence and creativity (which only sets in at hauling insults), you repeated the same sermon i preached in my previous posts.

2smooth2shout:
you can take it or keep living in denial. SA is a deeply divide society and the world knows it. so you have no moral justification to abuse another nation that has issues of division. period[/b]

is there an ounce of intelligence in you at all?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2013
Fighter Pilot: SANDF acquisition plans for 2014 revealed

http://itweb.co.za/mobilesite/defenceweb/home/item_id-25039/

everyone knows south africa has weapons and money to purchase more. But the real issue is that your personnel lack the experience and expertise to use those weapons in real conflict and not those marketing photos you've been showing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2013
SMALL THINGS AMUSES SMALL MINDS....LETS SHOW NAIRAS WHAT WE MEAN BY A CITY, A SHOPPING MALL, TRANSPORT ETC.....NIGERIA IS NOWHERE NEAR SOUTH AFRICA ON ALL CYLINDERS
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
chris365:

everyone knows south africa has weapons and money to purchase more. But the real issue is that your personnel lack the experience and expertise to use those weapons in real conflict and not those marketing photos you've been showing.

I beg to differ, South Africa has a large force locally and mainly deploy newly inexperienced force within age (20-22)dubbed the young blood. In that case come and try us in our home to see if we cannot use our weapons effectively.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
chris365:

I thought you were going to debunk my claim of white segregation that keeps growing and other posts i put up as a proof of deep divisions in your society.

But instead you f.oolishly admitted indirectly by bringing problems we never denied having in Nigeria.

To further proof your lack of intelligence and creativity (which only sets in at hauling insults), you repeated the same sermon i preached in my previous posts.

If it's true, it's not an insult.

Your silly claim has been debunked already.

1.You have been unable to produce evidence of mass killings in democratic South Africa, which would have been caused by divisions.

2. I have produced tons of evidence of such killings in Naai-geria. Mass graves and tons of dead bodies. shocked

3. You have been unable to produce evidence of people roasting and eating each other in democratic South Africa, because of divisions.

4. I have produced evidence of Naai-gerian cannibals. Monkeys roasting and eating each other because of hate. shocked

5. You have been unable to produce evidence of South African refugees running to Zimbabwe because of divisions.

6. I have produced evidence of Naai-gerian refugee monkeys running to Cameroon because of divisions. The same Cameroon that gave you all a spanking yesterday.

7. You have not produced evidence of our soldiers running the streets of democratic South Africa because of divisions.

8. I have produced evidence of Naai-gerians running around like the headless chickens they are, with soldiers operating inside the country.

The very fact that all you losers gave us was a story of 3000 white South Africans and five others, while I gave you all of the above and more is enough to debunk your desperate claim.

The argument is closed, alright.

You're Naai-gerian. You have no business talking about intelligence. It's not as if you will suddenly be intelligent via osmosis just because you talk about it. This alone is sufficient proof of your position in the lower rungs of creation. cheesy

Revisit the pictures posted and see if you can match them. You think you can talk about divisions? Think again lol ...

______

Here's further evidence of divisions, that you'll have to match, if you're going to talk to us about divisions. Add this into your basket.

----

http://www.dw.de/ethnic-clashes-kill-dozens-in-central-nigeria/a-16791884

Clashes between Christian and Muslim ethnic groups have taken dozens of lives in Central Nigeria. The violence allegedly began when a Christian funeral procession marched through a Muslim neighborhood chanting slogans.
Local authorities confirmed on Saturday that at least 24 people had been killed in clashes between Christian and Muslim mobs in Nigeria's Taraba state, precipitating a round-the-clock curfew in the remote rural town of Wukari.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
chris365:

Whites in South Africa are not segregating themselves. Orania was established early 90's by some disgruntled apartheid supporters. The community is very small and does not even exceed 5000 and if there was any proof of growth, their ranks should have swelled to much greater numbers than imagined.

Whites in SA do not show any interests to live in Orania away from blacks because many of them do not support the philosophy behind the establishment of separate state in democratic SA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
chris365:

800 dead rebels in car would disagree with you
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
ON LIGHTER MOMENT HERE ARE THE PICTURES OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICES

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICES

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
SAPS

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Whites in South Africa are not segregating themselves. Orania was established early 90's by some disgruntled apartheid supporters. The community is very small and does not even exceed 5000 and if there was any proof of growth, their ranks should have swelled to much greater numbers than imagined.

Whites in SA do not show any interests to live in Orania away from blacks because many of them do not support the philosophy behind the establishment of separate state in democratic SA.

Indeed. I, being one of those disinterested whites.

It says clearly in the video that they posted as evidence that there is a handful of people in Orania and Kleinfontein.

Like a true Naai-gerian "philosopher", he ignores that.

Meanwhile there's mass graves discovered just last month in Naai-geria, which no one even knew about.

Yet, he thinks he can talk to us about divisions.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
SAPS SPECIAL TASK FORCE

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICES

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
Thiza: SAPS SPECIAL TASK FORCE

Why do they wear military camo?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
sambos994:

So that they can be distinguished from a regular police force. They are the highly trained division of the police and very skilled to use different types of weapons.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
sambos994:

All so it is not military camo but poliece camo. It is simlare to the pattern kovoet used.

All so they are very miltanted in there operstion. They not cops, more speciol forces that focuses on domist issues that fall under the poliece.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
sambos994:

They're trained to execute military operations of needed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
sambos994:

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
andrewza:

800 dead rebels in car would disagree with you

The president of CAR (also the leader of Seleka rebels) would gladly disagree with you

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
sambos994:

The president of CAR (also the leader of Seleka rebels) would gladly disagree with you

Actualy seleka and thus the leader of them, stated that they sufferd heavy losses and that the South African were not a easy enemy. So no you just can't admited the fact that the SANDF can inflect that many losses.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
andrewza:

Actualy seleka and thus the leader of them, stated that they sufferd heavy losses and that the South African were not a easy enemy. So no you just can't admited the fact that the SANDF can inflect that many losses.

You really need deliverance! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
andrewza:

Be that as it may, it still doesn't change the fact that he took Bangui. It's one thing to inflict heavy losses, it's another thing to finish the job.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

You really need deliverance! grin grin

and you need to open your mind
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mike..ZA:

Are you really serious about your comment above? And don't you think it is an indictment on your SANDF that your SAPS will need to be brought in to do military operations? Do you now see the reason for our correct views about the weakness of your SANDF despite the shiny weapons they exhibit whenever there's a camera operator around? In other climes it is the military that comes to the rescue of the Police ... as such it is very clear why your CAR disgrace happened! Your SANDF were busy waiting for the Police who were rather busy dragging people tied to the back of Police vans.

Don't get ahead of yourself young man!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
sambos994:

Be that as it may, it still doesn't change the fact that he took Bangui. It's one thing to inflict heavy losses, it's another thing to finish the job.

And non of the SA tarining team was injuried. The orgnial mission was to protect that training team. Then bozzie escaped because we held the rebels of for 2 days. 200 held of 3000+ rebels for 2 days. That's not bad.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Are you really serious about your comment above? And don't you think it is an indictment on your SANDF that your SAPS will need to be brought in to do military operations? Do you now see the reason for our correct views about the weakness of your SANDF despite the shiny weapons they exhibit whenever there's a camera operator around? In other climes it is the military that comes to the rescue of the Police ... as such it is very clear why your CAR disgrace happened! Your SANDF were busy waiting for the Police who were rather busy dragging people tied to the back of Police vans.

Don't get ahead of yourself young man!

You one big fool.

It's called justricstion.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
andrewza:

You one big fool.

It's called justricstion.

You are one huge fool and a bloody Naval chef whose definition of war is feeding fat in the kitchen for your fellow journeymen at the expense of your disillusioned taxpayers! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.