Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4482220 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2013
2smooth2shout:

and this is is long awaited response. grin

I told you that there was no rush. Slowly, you killed your own arguments.

It is clear that you have no ability to put together an argument. Look at your logic and the evidence that you chose.

3000 people and approximately 5 quotations grin

You are a joke!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2013
Now that we are done with that bit, is Naai-geria the sort of nation that should be talking about divisions?

Really?

Ethnic and religious wars?

And you're talking about divisions?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:09am On Jul 30, 2013
Are you the kind of country that should be talking about divisions?

Really?

Ravaged by ethnic and religious violence this very moment

You are funny!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:09am On Jul 30, 2013
You, of all people?

You have the confidence to talk about divisions?

Currently, you are fighting a small-scale war because of divisions and you think that you can talk about that

Really?

You presented us with the story of 3000 South Africans and 5 others; while your country is dealing with the below?

Are you serious?

I told you. There was absolutely no rush. No rush at all... cool

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:15am On Jul 30, 2013
Coming from a country like this and preaching about divisions?

Funny Humanoid!

This is ethnic and religious violence!

Where do you get off talking about divisions? Where do you even find the confidence to mention it? cool

You even eat each other because of divisions!

http://newsrescue.com/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh-of-muslims-they-killed-in-jos-nigeria/

Birom Christians eat Roasted flesh of Muslims they Killed in Jos, Nigeria
113 Comments

September 29th, 2011

NewsRescue- Jos, is one of the greatest epicenters of Muslim-Christian hate and intolerance in Nigeria. Roughly torn between Muslims and Christians, it is at the epicenter of sectarian violence.

North Nigeria as a whole is stricken with some of the highest poverty levels in the world. With a 70-89% poverty level, this region compares with countries like Somalia, Eritrea and Bangladesh, while in contrast, South Nigeria, responsible for 90% of Nigeria’s bank deposits and loans, compares economically to countries like China and Korea. Due to the poverty prevalence figures, Nigeria’s former Central bank governor, Professor Soludo rightly concluded that the nation’s “very high level of poverty is essentially a Northern Phenomenon”

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:26am On Jul 30, 2013
Naai-gerians roasting and eating each other because of divisions!

Not made up. Not photoshopped. Not fake. Not sweet little interviews.

Real videos of Naai-gerian hate-mongers eating each other.

And then they want to tell us about divisions? lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3GKm8ik4_o
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 30, 2013
Msauza:

Position 33 made me who I am.

Silly me for trying to impress you, lol.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 30, 2013
Msauza: Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital is the world's second best hospital.

http://www.healthcareglobal.com/top_ten/top-10-business/top-10-hospitals

Yup.. but you still get some monkeys trying to be derogatory about soweto.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:36am On Jul 30, 2013
andrewza: We even sent solders to brazil for jungel warfare training.

south african military always does very s.tupid things and very f.oolish war strategies, your army went to Brazil for jungle warfare training but Brazil has no modern war experience and zero modern combat history, so what are they teaching you ? textbook war theory or from photos and videos like in @THIZA's nairaland posts ?

when teenage rebels defeat your army now you will say your you killed 800 ghost rebels whose dead bodies disappeared from world news and no one ever saw them dead or buried, it is south african c.offins that we saw all over internet.

is the south african brain c.ursed to always misfire ?

nigeria has the best jungle warfare experience in Africa, 3 years in Biafra war of half a million soldiers, and 12 years in liberian war, sierra leonian war of 100,000 soldiers.

your ego and s.enseless pride made you see nigeria with open eyes and blindly go to brazil to learn jungle warfare for an african battle in a south american country. the Brazil's army does not know the culture and psychology of african rebels in Congo DRC but nigerian army know all the stuff with 15 years combat experience.

if nigerians insult south africans now all of you will be angry with us when we say south african brain is 33% functional.

Bafana Bafana should be the ones your country sends to Brazil for football training, not south african army...you fools grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:45am On Jul 30, 2013
andrewza:

you dont even know for sure if your opv's will have SSMs so you can not call then guided missiel any thing right now. regaurdless i bilvie there were talks of a san ns exersize

you assume that a dakota could not carry a radar? any case we will send our project sauce pan air craft instead

my money is on our strike craft coming out the winner, t craft are actualy rescue boats that are used for patrols since there orgnial purpose is defucted.

ok how about the barricada mk1 or mk2, or the hurrcain. then for fun we will see who runs out of fuel first

and you think a 30 year old SSM is still working? that way past a missiels shelf life. not to menstion max range means nothing if both combatans are in range of each other. if you think you could lock on to a valour at 180km away when the germain and indian navy need to be closser than that with far more modern ships

stop picking half information to deceive people here, leave Harrier jet of speed 1,000km/hr aside, in Iraq gulf war Roland SAM shot down 2 NATO Tornadoes powerful jets that have high speed 2,400km/hr one of the fastest jets existing today, you avoid mentioning that, liar grin

dont ever mention that museum relic south african air force Dakota 1950 generation MPA aircraft on this forum again. if money is your problem in south africa, come and borrow nigerian airforce ATR-42 Surveyor MPA aircraft end enjoy its most modern technology of NATO standards grin

please dont talk about your south african navy out-dated 1979 fast ttack vessels on this forum, come borrow nigerian navy 2012 shaldag fast attack craft or stealth combat catamarans, we have 300 and we can loan you 30 grin

NNS Aradu Otomat anti-ship missile is GPS guided and nigeria has 3 space satellites to find south african valour warship and communicate with NNS Aradu, she has new radar and support from the 330km range radar of nigerian ATR-42 Surveyor aircraft combined with our navy's 10 coastal stations ocean monitoring radars with hundreds of kilometres range ....south african Valour frigate warships will be sunk to sea bottom if you dare any naval blockade of nigeria, either nigerian army artillery with 11km to 24km range or NNS Aradu Otomat missile with 80km to 180km range

who told you all missiles expire in 30 years ? show me source of the shelf life of Otomat missile, show me.
you are lost in south african cage, travel out and learn from other countries, your navy academy is out-dated in south africa, missiles all over the world get their expiry date extended in a very simple way you dont know, many missiles now last 45 years you old school navy boy grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:45am On Jul 30, 2013
..@fighter pilot, @msauza, @paniki, etc

see guys, i said DENEL does not produce any of the heavy weapon platforms on south african europan made weapons importation list i posted yesterday. simple.

a weapon platform is what is used to launch a bullet, bomb, rocket, or missile.

i did my research well, and i am very correct to say 90% of DENEL made waepons are light weapons like R4 rifle of which almost half a million have been produced. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R4_assault_rifle

how many G6 artillery guns did DENEL produce ? about 150 units. how many umhkonto missiles ? tell us now grin

stop deceiving yourselves. without the heavy weapon platforms made in europe and imported to south africa, almost all DENEL made weapons/ammunition/ordnance will be useless.

how will DENEL A-Darta missile be fired without British Hawk jet or Swedish Gripen jet ? grin

how will DENEL umhkonto missile be fired without German Type 209 submarine ? grin

how will Rooivalk helicopter fly without French engine ? grin

how will Badger IFV move without Finland's engine/chasis ? grin

the list is long so dont waste my precious time. all you south africans are just a bunch of over-bloated egoistic mofos that believe DENEL is an army in itself, sorry o, DENEL is a company with civilian staff.

anyway, Morocco is now ranked above southy africa with its new $4 billion weapons, over 50 latest versions of F-16 jets, powerful FREMM multi-purpose frigate with 180km range new Exocet anti-ship missiles, 330,000 man army of regular and reserves with 20 years combat experience....

these countries can invade and defeat or stalemate south africa at home as at today year 2013

Egypt
Algeria
Morocco

these countries can invade and stalemate south africa at home by year 2014

Nigeria
Angola

this is Angola's army in actyion below !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:46am On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:47am On Jul 30, 2013
agaugust:

south african military always does very s.tupid things and very f.oolish war strategies, your army went to Brazil for jungle warfare training but Brazil has no modern war experience and zero modern combat history, so what are they teaching you ? textbook war theory or from photos and videos like in @THIZA's nairaland posts ?

nigeria has the best jungle warfare experience in Africa, 3 years in Biafra war of half a million soldiers, and 12 years in liberian war, sierra leonian war of 100,000 soldiers.

your ego and s.enseless pride made you see nigeria with open eyes and blindly go to brazil to learn jungle warfare for an african battle in a south american country. the Brazil's army does not know the culture and psychology of african rebels in Congo DRC but nigerian army know all the stuff with 15 years combat experience.

if nigerians insult south africans now all of you will be angry with us when we say south african brain is 33% functional.

Bafana Bafana should be the ones your country sends to Brazil for football training, not south african army...you fools grin

And your lovely and heart warming civil war story will change the rankings, how? Everyone already knows about your civil war story. It's nothing new.

Your still-useless commandos received training in the US because the US knows all about the African mind?

You ran out of ideas many moons ago and have taken to fiction or the bottle, or both.

You're still ranked below South Africa, Mr Seleka.

Cry about it. Why don't you?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:13am On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 30, 2013
2smooth2shout:

am surprised you avoided the richest black man and richest africans' list. you dumb die grin

dumbo, i guess you didn't get point.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:17am On Jul 30, 2013
Zeus_Ayo: Craigbitch nd msauza havnt u ever wondered whAt your MUMS would do to you are caught with their laptops........huh.......... So if u no want make God pour sine sine for ur Garri shat up!!!!!!!! if u hav nafin reasonable to say

crayfish is useless on this forum, he should be inside a pot of soup with egusi grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:24am On Jul 30, 2013
agaugust:

crayfish is useless on this forum, he should be inside a pot of soup with egusi grin grin

As useless as Mr Seleka is to the military fraternity. Your best years as a commentator were spent on Naai-raland.

You tried to be the king of this thread, but your career and credibility never took off. You've become a joke that receives attention from only a handful of forumites.

There are no publications anywhere in the world that want you. You contribute nothing. You sit unpublished and your dream is forever deferred. Over 45 years in age, yet here you are. Posting pictures of cartoons.

You tried to force your rankings on the unsuspecting public, but ended up being laughed at.

Shoot yourself, on your right toe. It's got more brain matter than your head.

You're a joke, Mr Seleka. No one should take you seriously.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:27am On Jul 30, 2013
Tumisang: Need I say more! grin grin grin

yes you do sir. tell me which south african school you attended because your 33% brain cannot read a short english essay and understand without the aid of photos, videos and diagrams grin

QUOTE :

Marianne Patricia Challens ,·

Hair and Skin Care at Beauty Advisor.

"Observation as a foreign wife from south Africa I just had to say few things , we are not prostitutes most of us are well brought up hard working supportive and submissive wife's to your brothers here , we heard such a lot of crap said about us in so many , many papers that's its sounding like a heap of discrimination , we cant help it if other South Africans act like assholes to other black brothers and sisters from other countries , i was never raised that way a lot of us are not what people do is stereo type people , just because someone got married for papers does not mean all do, just because few foreign wives are loose does not mean we all are ,right there in your own country those very things take place where young men marry older well of women ,many prostitutes are wife's in homes now too.

the south african woman said your claim is a lie, she said majority of south african women who marry nigerians are NOT prostitutes.

she was talking to nigerians on that forum and she said...even in your country (nigeria) women prostitutes are now married women in homes, NOT south africa. if i insult you now i will get banned by nairaland auto-moderator, but you deserve insults, yet i will not call you a m.oronic half brain mofo even though you just proved yourself to be one today grin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/south-african-women-married-to-nigerians-stage-protest-aganist-discrimination/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 30, 2013
chris365: [s]

wrong. The brainless maggots are reaping from the foundation laid by the founding fathers of SA of today (the dutch).

Thhe brainless maggots have turned south african military and police to the latest joke of the century.

The brainless maggots are the current generation that attend two beautiful universities and still have nothing to show for it (craigbitch, msauza)

you didn't build south africa, you don't run south africa. I will reveal the brains that still run SA and to my knowledge they've carved out a seperate autonomous state for themselvs. You are brainless maggots. [/s]

Shame that you were colonized by the wrong people, anyways we can't blame the Brits, it's not their fault that corruption and backwardness are imbedded in your dna. They left Nigeria with more potential than Brazil and indonasia , but your guys destroyed everything to the point that you forgot that you ever had white people. We can see some progress now that they've returned, there's also the Chinese, Lebanese and Indians, maybe there's hope for you guys.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:24am On Jul 30, 2013
[size=16pt].

gentlemen, i suggest we return to the threads topic....we've derailed so far for many days now. new photos of military stuff from africa are welcome. thanks sirs !

see you all tomorrow in a good mood !

.[/size]

[img]http://www.newtimes.co.rw/news/files/photos/1334961362Child-soldier-3.jpg[/img]

if my daddy beat me for house again, eh ! i go show am say i go soon be sergeant ! i no go fetch water again for anybody !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 30, 2013
2smooth2shout:

sorry boss. you are already a divided society and it's only a matter of time before chaos set's in
ads not by this site

Welcome to Orania... as long as you're white: Remote town in South Africa where Afrikaners dream of building their own state
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321236/Orania-Whites-town-South-Africa-Afrikaners-dream-building-state.html

All-white town in South Africa fights to keep segregation
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/20/all-white-town-south-africa-fights-keep-segregatio/

Mediator’s dilemma: Mediation in South Africa – an unequal, deeply divided, transitional society

It emerged that the white worker who was part of the manager’s meeting, was recently employed, trained by the black workers and promoted. The physical space was divided – white manager and worker upstairs and black workers downstairs. A black male supervisor, more senior than the white worker, had an office downstairs even though their work was similar.

http://www.psykologtidsskriftet.no/index.php?seks_id=120026&a=2

it's amazing how you people get caught and quickly shift to best this best that. grin grin

brainless maggots making noise about foundations they didn't lay. grin

Muwahahahaha,

So this is what you were threatening us with, come now guy, I'm sure that you can do better than that.. u remind me of your fellow mugu patriot, another fail.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 30, 2013
agaugust:

[s] great nigerian city photos....greatest black nation on planet earth. thanks bros. i hail o ! [/s]

Bwahahahaha
Look here boy, you've just insulted every black person, calling that shithole/failed state the greatest black nation is the most racist statement ever. Nigeria has become an embarrassment to all black people, didn't Soyinka describe that shithole as the open sore of Africa?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 30, 2013
CraigB:

You are embarrassing yourself. Your stuff is 3-star. Sub-par.

You do not even recognise things that are below standard cry

Your roads have no signage, for example. No road marks, in places. grin

Your malls are strip malls. Neighbourhood malls in SA.

Below standard.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:40am On Jul 30, 2013
agaugust:

yes you do sir. tell me which south african school you attended because your 33% brain cannot read a short english essay and understand without the aid of photos, videos and diagrams grin

QUOTE :

Marianne Patricia Challens ,·

Hair and Skin Care at Beauty Advisor.

"Observation as a foreign wife from south Africa I just had to say few things , we are not prostitutes most of us are well brought up hard working supportive and submissive wife's to your brothers here , we heard such a lot of crap said about us in so many , many papers that's its sounding like a heap of discrimination , we cant help it if other South Africans act like assholes to other black brothers and sisters from other countries , i was never raised that way a lot of us are not what people do is stereo type people , just because someone got married for papers does not mean all do, just because few foreign wives are loose does not mean we all are ,right there in your own country those very things take place where young men marry older well of women ,many prostitutes are wife's in homes now too.

the south african woman said your claim is a lie, she said majority of south african women who marry nigerians are NOT prostitutes.

she was talking to nigerians on that forum and she said...even in your country (nigeria) women prostitutes are now married women in homes, NOT south africa. if i insult you now i will get banned by nairaland auto-moderator, but you deserve insults, yet i will not call you a m.oronic half brain mofo even though you just proved yourself to be one today grin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/south-african-women-married-to-nigerians-stage-protest-aganist-discrimination/

In that way let them not enjoy drugs money with their husbands. We have no problem if they marry them, but they must advice them to stop selling drugs to our children because we love our children and we will do whatever it takes to protect them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2013
CraigB:

This is all you have in terms of malls worth even looking at.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shopping_malls_in_Nigeria

2005 - first time you monkeys laid eyes on anything resembling a mall.

So, what did you have before South Africa washed you up?

Still- you remain subpar. 180 million people. 9 subpar malls.

Do you even know they couldn't have ATM until 2005? Courtesy of South Africans. This is too sad, we are building Nigeria, while their brothers down here are destroying South Africa with drugs. Now tell me who is having small brains? grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2013
Here under, the G5, South Africas engineering and construction company built two power stations in Akwa Ibom and Abia state respectively. This is indeed, a coincidence, BIG Brains allowing small brains to help them construct power station. The skill that the whole 180 million populated country could have.

http://www.southafrica.info/business/success/g5power-111207.htm
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by solomon111(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2013
zetdee:

Shame that you were colonized by the wrong people, anyways we can't blame the Brits, it's not their fault that corruption and backwardness are imbedded in your dna. They left Nigeria with more potential than Brazil and indonasia , but your guys destroyed everything to the point that you forgot that you ever had white people. We can see some progress now that they've returned, there's also the Chinese, Lebanese and Indians, maybe there's hope for you guys.
moronn defending colonization.
What a shame.
The british left Nigeria worse than they met it.
When the british left,we had just 20MW.
When the british left we had no universities,now we have over a hundred.
When the british left,we had no airport,now we have close to 23 airports.
When the british left,the standard of living was very low and women mortality was high,now things has changed for the better.
E.t.c.
So Unlike southafrica,the little progress we have made was done by Nigerians.
We just need the extra push just like china had to take us to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:52am On Jul 30, 2013
agaugust: ..@fighter pilot, @msauza, @paniki, etc

see guys, i said DENEL does not produce any of the heavy weapon platforms on south african europan made weapons importation list i posted yesterday. simple.

a weapon platform is what is used to launch a bullet, bomb, rocket, or missile.

i did my research well, and i am very correct to say 90% of DENEL made waepons are light weapons like R4 rifle of which almost half a million have been produced. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R4_assault_rifle

how many G6 artillery guns did DENEL produce ? about 150 units. how many umhkonto missiles ? tell us now grin

stop deceiving yourselves. without the heavy weapon platforms made in europe and imported to south africa, almost all DENEL made weapons/ammunition/ordnance will be useless.

how will DENEL A-Darta missile be fired without British Hawk jet or Swedish Gripen jet ? grin

how will DENEL umhkonto missile be fired without German Type 209 submarine ? grin

how will Rooivalk helicopter fly without French engine ? grin

how will Badger IFV move without Finland's engine/chasis ? grin

the list is long so dont waste my precious time. all you south africans are just a bunch of over-bloated egoistic mofos that believe DENEL is an army in itself, sorry o, DENEL is a company with civilian staff.

anyway, Morocco is now ranked above southy africa with its new $4 billion weapons, over 50 latest versions of F-16 jets, powerful FREMM multi-purpose frigate with 180km range new Exocet anti-ship missiles, 330,000 man army of regular and reserves with 20 years combat experience....

these countries can invade and defeat or stalemate south africa at home as at today year 2013

Egypt
Algeria
Morocco

these countries can invade and stalemate south africa at home by year 2014

Nigeria
Angola

this is Angola's army in actyion below !

"Small weapons are produced on large quantity by any weapon manufacturing company. Remember every soldier has to carry assault rifle, but you are wrong because 80% of Denel's profit does not come from small arms and 80% of their work is not about producing small arms".

South Africa is 100% better than Nigeria who are importing almost everything from abroad to the extent that they even ignore local weapon manufacturers.

Europe and America are the biggest importers of South African weapons and in reverse, I hope you will direct those questions you poised above the same way you did to us.

We developed our own cheetah which could have been used to mount SA made missiles

With our weak engine we could have taken Rooivalk to the skies as it had always been the case before the french were invited.

The Badger could simply be replaced by our ancient rattle

Now, tell me where would the likes of Egypt, Nigeria, Ethiopia, etc be without their foreign made weapons? grin grin

Take all those weapons from them and they will all be defeated by South Africa in minutes. We will reign Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2013
solomon111: moronn defending colonization.
What a shame.
The british left Nigeria worse than they met it.
When the british left,we had just 20MW.
When the british left we had no universities,now we have over a hundred.
When the british left,we had no airport,now we have close to 23 airports.
When the british left,the standard of living was very low and women mortality was high,now things has changed for the better.
E.t.c.
So Unlike southafrica,the little progress we have made was done by Nigerians.
We just need the extra push just like china had to take us to the next level.

OKAAAY!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2013
Here under is a list of all products and services delivered by Denel, thus, we cannot wrongfully claim that 90% of their focus is on producing small arms.

http://www.denel.co.za/products_services.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2013
agaugust:

when teenage rebels defeat your army now you will say your you killed 800 ghost rebels whose dead bodies disappeared from world news and no one ever saw them dead or buried, it is south african c.offins that we saw all over internet.

is the south african brain c.ursed to always misfire ?

Bifar happened years ago any experiance is long since forgoten, nigeria is not a jungel warfare expert. Liberia and serrie leon? EO did a better job even beagel blog agrees.

In 1991 america had zero dessert warfar combat experiance yet destoyed the combat experianced iraqy army.

Have you seen brazil it basicaly one big ass jungel and there jungel warfare training is far better than littel nigeria. Or do you thing that nigeria is now better tha brazil?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2013
andrewza:

Bifar happened years ago any experiance is long since forgoten, nigeria is not a jungel warfare expert. Liberia and serrie leon? EO did a better job even beagel blog agrees.

In 1991 america had zero dessert warfar combat experiance yet destoyed the combat experianced iraqy army.

Have you seen brazil it basicaly one big ass jungel and there jungel warfare training is far better than littel nigeria. Or do you thing that nigeria is now better tha brazil?

Brazil military will crash Nigeria in just few hours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.