Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,745 members, 7,962,411 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533525 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by hiuser(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
'Parks'
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
chris365:

read it and weep.

Why Jonathan Deserved Our Highest National Honours By Malian Interim President
http://www.informationng.com/2013/08/why-jonathan-deserved-our-highest-national-honours-by-malian-interim-president.html

how can we fail and still be given the highest honor in the Mali? your dumb response is needed please.

we accomplished our mission in Mali and ddidn't see the reason for our troops to stay on peacekeeping when they could still enforce it at home. eat sawdust if you feel otherwise.

hahaha - It's not up to Mali's interim president to decide whether or not you succeeded in your UN mission. Don't tell us about a diplomatic gimmick.

See facts and not sentiment below.

Read it and weep.

http://www.refworld.org/docid/5204fb024.html

"A.b.a.n.d.o.n.e.d." is the word. The only word. Look it up and accept facts: you failed.

You have no peacekeeping capacity. None, whatsoever.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
CraigB:

Better a kid than an old, ignorant imbecïle. If I have zero military knowledge, you have 0.02 military knowledge. The 0.02 representing your dreams and desires. There's nothing technical about your past near-glory arguments.

You have no peacekeeping capacity today. No ability to do anything.

Jump up and down. Run across the Sahara. Burn mosques and synagogues. The fact remains. You're stuck in the wilderness of the North of your country, chasing and getting bliksemmed by Boko Haram. There's nothing you can do for Africa. You need saving and it's only a matter of time before the US saves you.

South Africa is in the DRC as we speak. You abandoned your missions. Don't tell us about some Liberia nonsense that has no bearing on the here and now.

someone calls you stup1d and childish yet you still give a response that proves him right. SMH undecided

i thought you were going to mention one military intervention success of SANDF but you had to foolishly talk of DRC.

1: DRC is not a south african led mission and not an intervention until recently when your troops joined the brave tanzanian special forces. still, your troops have not fired on bullet while M23 has gone on rampage again.

2: DRC mission is not even up to 5% accomplished and last time i checked SANDF is among the UN troops that fled when M23 marched to the capital.

so what are you even bragging about. Failure or what? cos it definitely ain't success
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
chris365:

someone calls you stup1d and childish yet you still give a response that proves him right. SMH undecided

i thought you were going to mention one military intervention success of SANDF but you had to foolishly talk of DRC.

1: DRC is not a south african led mission and not an intervention until recently when your troops joined the brave tanzanian special forces. still, your troops have not fired on bullet while M23 has gone on rampage again.

2: DRC mission is not even up to 5% accomplished and last time i checked SANDF is among the UN troops that fled when M23 marched to the capital.

so what are you even bragging about. Failure or what? cos it definitely ain't success

As if I worry about being called anything by lesser beings. No amount of bold font or name-calling will change facts. You will certainly not be suddenly be smart because of it. You are still stûpid. We are talking capacity here. You mission was abandoned. You do not have any capacity right now. FACT

South Africa is in the DRC today. When the time comes to fire shots, shots will be fired. The fact that it's not South Africa-led is irrelevant. We have the capacity to contribute meaningfully and we are contributing. Naai-geria on the other hand, left its partners high and dry. You ran home and you will not be joining any missions until you have sorted out Boko Haram. You are totally incapacitated and someone must save you.

DRC is NOT abandoned, is it?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
CraigB:
You have no peacekeeping capacity. None, whatsoever.

@augugust was right when he meant that you lack knowledge of everything you say.

i've been watching you write the above statement thinking you were just clowning as usual until i started to realize you're serious.

do you know the meaning of peacekeeping and enforcement? if Nigeria lacks the capacity how did we send troops to Sudan recently, why do we still have troops stationed in sierra Leon, Liberia, Guinea Bissau?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TtSoqSsRSo

i actually thought your posts were mere jokes until you just proved yourself an ignorant child. at this point i have to keep mute to you because there is a saying that "you gradually become a f00l by consistently playing with one"

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
chris365:

@augugust was right when he meant that you lack knowledge of everything you say.

i've been watching you write the above statement thinking you were just clowning as usual until i started to realize you're serious.

do you know the meaning of peacekeeping and enforcement? if Nigeria lacks the capacity how did we send troops to Sudan recently, why do we still have troops stationed in sierra Leon, Liberia, Guinea Bissau?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TtSoqSsRSo

i actually thought your posts were mere jokes until you just proved yourself an ignorant child. at this point i have to keep mute to you because there is a saying that "you gradually become a f00l by consistently playing with one"

You are the one that's ignorant. You may have had some capacity, but those days are gone.

You are staring a decline in the face and everyone knows it. Don't tell me about Darfur, which you also abandoned in the end.

You only have your "near-glory" days to talk about. Even your commentators admit the truth.

______

I quote:

"There will be no news of display of valour, nor any story of sacrifice, bravery and passion for a noble cause. Indeed, the absence of Nigerian media in the Malian conflict is a terrible reflection of the decline of Nigeria, its leaders’ loss of self-confidence, and the disorientation of its foreign policy

It is humiliating to Nigeria in particular that France assumed the leadership of the Malian War. It in fact indicates Nigeria’s lack of vision. In addition, it will be remembered that the interventions in Liberia (1989-1996; 1999-2003) and Sierra Leone (1991-2002), which were led by Nigeria, attracted more foreign reporters than ECOWAS media. Since a country can’t give what it does not have, the poor relationship between the local media and the Nigerian government has continued to reflect badly on the coverage of Nigeria’s foreign adventures and the international image of both the country and its faltering and spasmodic media. The times call for urgent change. Where is that Nigerian leader who will champion the needed change and restore African pride?"

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigerian-media-abandon-coverage-of-mali-war-to-foreign-media/

_______

And I am not laughing. This is not funny. You might as well "keep mute", because you can only foōl your fellow monkeys about your loseritary.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
List of massacres in Nigeria with Baga massacre listed as 185+ casualties which Naijapindish rejects.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Nigeria
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Msauza: List of massacres in Nigeria with Baga massacre listed as 185+ casualties which Naijapindish rejects.

o no.. not another stup1d south african this cool evening.

did you even read what you posted. truly south african education is just a tortoise in a shell.

all those massacres massacres were commited by insurgents and uprisings.

the link only proves Niajapikingidi right cos it says the perpetrators in unclear. you are a big disgrace Msausa

its not as if south africa is clean of such incidents

List of massacres in South Africa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_South_Africa

and since the perpetrators were not mentioned, i can as well say your security forces committed such acts. go and attend a third university cos the previous two you attended hasn't helped you at all..SMH

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
chris365:

o no.. not another stup1d south african this cool evening.

did you even read what you posted. truly south african education is just a tortoise in a shell.

all those massacres massacres were commited by insurgents and uprisings.

the link only proves Niajapikingidi right cos it says the perpetrators in unclear. you are a big disgrace Msausa

its not as if south africa isn't clean of such incidents

List of massacres in South Africa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_South_Africa

and since the perpetrators were not mentioned, i can as well say your security forces committed such acts. go and attend a third university cos the previous two you attended hasn't helped you at all..SMH

No. You did not read what you responded to.

Quoted from what you failed to read:

Baga massacre Apr 19 -20 2013 Baga, Borno 185+[22] Identity of the perpetrators remains unclear; some blame the Nigerian military while others blame the Islamic terrorist group Boko Haram[23]

Reference #23 reads:

Massacre in Nigeria Spurs Outcry Over Military Tactics

Women and children in front of burned houses in Baga, Nigeria, after as many as 200 civilians were killed in an assault that survivors blamed on soldiers.
By ADAM NOSSITER
Published: April 29, 2013 135 Comments

MAIDUGURI, Nigeria — Days later, the survivors’ faces tensed at the memory of the grim evening: soldiers dousing thatched-roof homes with gasoline, setting them on fire and shooting residents when they tried to flee. As the village went up in smoke, one said, a soldier threw a child back into the flames.

_________

Clear, witness accounts.

Read before you put your paws on the keyboard.

In any case, you don't dispute the 185+ number, which is all we need to know.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Msauza: List of massacres in Nigeria with Baga massacre listed as 185+ casualties which Naijapindish rejects.

dude, since aljazeera went to baga(the only media to go there) and confirmed that there were no mass graves, we haven't heard from amnesty and HRW till date.

Amnesty also claimed more than 2000 houses were burnt while baga is so small that it doesn't have up to 1500 houses. that senator that claimed more than 200 dead only reported rumors. he never went to baga

due to the conflicting reports, Nigerian senate sent a team of opposition members to investigate and they rebuffed the exaggerated casualty and counted only 115 burnt houses. google is your friend.

look, amnesty international and HRW have always been boko haram sympathizers and recently their associate was caught aiding boko haram. that's why i say we don't take them seriously anymore.

that list you posted was so unnecessary.

so believe what you will. ignorance should not be an option
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
chris365:

dude, since aljazeera went to baga(the only media to go there) and confirmed that there were no mass graves, we haven't heard from amnesty and HRW till date.

Amnesty also claimed more than 2000 houses were burnt while baga is so small that it doesn't have up to 1500 houses. that senator that claimed more than 200 dead only reported rumors. he never went to baga

due to the conflicting reports, Nigerian senate sent a team of opposition members to investigate and they rebuffed the exaggerated casualty and counted only 115 burnt houses. google is your friend.

look, amnesty international and HRW have always been boko haram sympathizers and recently their associate was caught aiding boko haram. that's why i say we don't take them seriously anymore.

Give it up.

Satellite imagery says you're talking rubbish.

Not everyone is a monkey like you lot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22366016

And boo-hoo. The South African list that you posted was necessary? Spare us.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bwahahahahaha!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
chris365:

Bros Chris365 ... no need trying to convince concrete blockheads to comprehend informed facts 'cos it is a waste of time! Recycled antics as usual by the moro.nic South Africans. alJazeera went into Baga to investigate and report facts while others simply fed on the falsehood by terrorist sympathisers ... Amnesty and HRW. alJazeera's video evidence of Baga has been made available showing firsthand accounts by local residents that corroborate the military's account. So amazing to see fools shamelessly sympathising with terrorists/insurgents than with peace seeking citizens and security forces!

Bros abeg free dem jare!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
CraigB:

No. You did not read what you responded to.

Quoted from what you failed to read:

Baga massacre Apr 19 -20 2013 Baga, Borno 185+[22] Identity of the perpetrators remains unclear; some blame the Nigerian military while others blame the Islamic terrorist group Boko Haram[23]

Reference #23 reads:

Massacre in Nigeria Spurs Outcry Over Military Tactics

Women and children in front of burned houses in Baga, Nigeria, after as many as 200 civilians were killed in an assault that survivors blamed on soldiers.
By ADAM NOSSITER
Published: April 29, 2013 135 Comments

MAIDUGURI, Nigeria — Days later, the survivors’ faces tensed at the memory of the grim evening: soldiers dousing thatched-roof homes with gasoline, setting them on fire and shooting residents when they tried to flee. As the village went up in smoke, one said, a soldier threw a child back into the flames.

_________

Clear, witness accounts.

Read before you put your paws on the keyboard.

In any case, you don't dispute the 185+ number, which is all we need to know.

The Adam Nossiter writer of this story has never travelled to Nigeria, nor been to Baga and yet some silly CrayFish who is as dumb as the Adam writer quotes such a weak and baseless report? That is a fraudulent armchair style of journalism at its best! Until your Amnesty and HRW and co., refute or rebut the military's position and the on-site video report by alJazeera I find no reason to think of you and your co-idi.ots as Homo sapiens. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:03am On Aug 19, 2013
CraigB:

As if I worry about being called anything by lesser beings. No amount of bold font or name-calling will change facts. You will certainly not be suddenly be smart because of it. You are still stûpid. We are talking capacity here. You mission was abandoned. You do not have any capacity right now. FACT

South Africa is in the DRC today. When the time comes to fire shots, shots will be fired. The fact that it's not South Africa-led is irrelevant. We have the capacity to contribute meaningfully and we are contributing. Naai-geria on the other hand, left its partners high and dry. You ran home and you will not be joining any missions until you have sorted out Boko Haram. You are totally incapacitated and someone must save you.

DRC is NOT abandoned, is it?

Struggling to give credence to your stupid hallucinations!! Gallant Nigerian troops completed the peace enforcement operation alongside France and Mali. Like it or not, it is on record that the Nigeria/France/Mali joint objective was clinically achieved ... giving way for the UN peacekeeping operations in which the Nigerian Army Signals Corps, Army Medics, and the Nigerian Police Force continue to help and provide support to the Malian nation. Had Nigeria not succeeded in enforcing peace (in our AOR) by beating-off the Malian rebels ... would there have been elections in Mali? Would the Nigerian President be a recipient of Mali's national honour?

You are well known to be a perpetual rabble rouser! So remain as you were!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Struggling to give credence to your stupid hallucinations!! Gallant Nigerian troops completed the peace enforcement operation alongside France and Mali. Like it or not, it is on record that the Nigeria/France/Mali joint objective was clinically achieved ... giving way for the UN peacekeeping operations in which the Nigerian Army Signals Corps, Army Medics, and the Nigerian Police Force continue to help and provide support to the Malian nation. Had Nigeria not succeeded in enforcing peace (in our AOR) by beating-off the Malian rebels ... would there have been elections in Mali? Would the Nigerian President be a recipient of Mali's national honour?

You are well known to be a perpetual rabble rouser! So remain as you were!

Since when does "abandoned" mean "completed"?

You failed. You left your partners high and dry. Nothing you say will change that.

http://www.refworld.org/docid/5204fb024.html

I quote:

[size=15pt]"Nigerian Army Abandons Peacekeeping Missions in Mali and Darfur to Combat Boko Haram"[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

The Adam Nossiter writer of this story has never travelled to Nigeria, nor been to Baga and yet some silly CrayFish who is as dumb as the Adam writer quotes such a weak and baseless report? That is a fraudulent armchair style of journalism at its best! Until your Amnesty and HRW and co., refute or rebut the military's position and the on-site video report by alJazeera I find no reason to think of you and your co-idi.ots as Homo sapiens. shocked shocked shocked

Satellite images cancel out all your foaming in the mouth and rebut your very claim to intelligence. So do witness accounts. No need to travel to Naai-geria. Have you travelled to the moon, lately? Yet, you do know what the surface of the moon looks like, I presume.

Cry about it, why don't you? Or, accept facts and be happy.

No amount of banana-throwing will change the fact that you are a monkey trying to play "human"; and that your military indulged in the below.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:37am On Aug 19, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Bros Chris365 ... no need trying to convince concrete blockheads to comprehend informed facts 'cos it is a waste of time! Recycled antics as usual by the moro.nic South Africans. alJazeera went into Baga to investigate and report facts while others simply fed on the falsehood by terrorist sympathisers ... Amnesty and HRW. alJazeera's video evidence of Baga has been made available showing firsthand accounts by local residents that corroborate the military's account. So amazing to see fools shamelessly sympathising with terrorists/insurgents than with peace seeking citizens and security forces!

Bros abeg free dem jare!

Of course. No need to. Totally impossible to twist facts. You want to tell us about a loseritary that was caught in a lie less than a month ago. SMH.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 19, 2013
jeez I salute yall , respect..we are def going to reach 1000pages .

last but not the least BAkassi is now 100% Cameroonian.
I would like to congratulate both nations , as they showed use Africans can use dialogue when it is needed
I would like to salute and Congratulate Paul Biya and Obasanjo who deserves the nobel prize at least more than Obama.
To conclude I would like to congratulate, salute and praise the Cameroonian army for her professionalism.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 3:46am On Aug 19, 2013
CraigB:

Satellite images cancel out all your foaming in the mouth and rebut your very claim to intelligence. So do witness accounts. No need to travel to Naai-geria. Have you travelled to the moon, lately? Yet, you do know what the surface of the moon looks like, I presume.

Cry about it, why don't you? Or, accept facts and be happy.

No amount of banana-throwing will change the fact that you are a monkey trying to play "human"; and that your military indulged in the below.

Oh spare me, you actually believe the Human Rights Watch?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:30am On Aug 19, 2013
sambos994:

Oh spare me, you actually believe the Human Rights Watch?

That's right. When we can't counter the message, let's discredit the messenger.

Nice going.

In suppose we should believe Abuja then?

Give it up. Or go to wiki and change the 185+ to 33 and see if the wiki community will leave your desperate lies up for a day. Better yet, delete from the net all the satellite pictures that say you're lying, why don cha?

Or better yet, still, give us spme proof that you aren't lying. Not some weak propaganda.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 4:33am On Aug 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: jeez I salute yall , respect..we are def going to reach 1000pages .

last but not the least BAkassi is now 100% Cameroonian.
To conclude I would like to congratulate, salute and praise the Cameroonian army for her professionalism.

cameroonian army did nothing. it was a legal matter and court case decided at the hague...world court. you cannot re-write history.

you still owe explanation for the nonsense you wrote on this thread some weeks ago. your 20,000 boys army 'kicked' the a.zz of a 120,000 man army...with your zero number of main battle tanks and fouga majister ancient plane air force grin

anyway, Bakassi was always cameroonian territory according to the map of the colonial masters, nigerians were trespassing on your land and we have given it back to you after legal NOT military battle.

try to be truthful with your post or i send naija SSS after your a.zz grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:33am On Aug 19, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

In denial grin

Facts are facts
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:05am On Aug 19, 2013
chris365:

Tell your government to stop lying. Those are green lies.

Firstly, you claimed Al- jazeera are Boko Haram sympathisers. Secondly, The HRW which is the UN body is as well accused of being sympathisers. So, what about various Nigerian based media, African media as well as BBC? Are they also Boko Haram sympathisers.

You can run away from the truth, but you cannot hide away from it.
You can throw all those extra bodies under the carpet but you can never erase the facts. Baga people know what happened that day and the worst of all they know how many bodies they buried which the confirmed to the media.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2013
@GraigB

GOOD MORNING TO ALL SOUTH AFRICANS.What a weekend we had chaps. grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thats Agaust's neighbourhood over there. TOWN PLANNING They claim to be educated.

Dude naai-geria is a BIG SLUM even Abuja and Lagos the only cities they bragg about are SLUMS. VISIT GOOGLE EARTH STREET VIEW OR GIS STREET VIEW. You will realise nhe maan naai-geria is n SLUM. ONS IS MET DIE "SLUMMIES" HIERSO OU SLUMMIES SOOS Agaust.

THEN YAHOO BOYS(Igbo claimers. note: Igboland=big slum, better towns are in Yorubaland).

naijapikidi(loving Hillbrow, that was a white area), Donnan,Blackchris(1 DIMENSIONAL THINKER FROM ASABA). grin grin grin grin I laughed at one NL thread where one Yoruba chap posted an article about the difference between Yoruba and Igbo.
He said I quote: IGBOS ARE KNOWN FOR SELLING EACH OTHER. Even in 2013 they are selling their people as slaves to countries like Gabon, Equitorial Guinea, SA etc...

CraigB:

Give it up.

Satellite imagery says you're talking rubbish.

Not everyone is a monkey like you lot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22366016

And boo-hoo. The South African list that you posted was necessary? Spare us.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2013
@Tumisang
Dumela ntate Tumi le ntate Msauza hope ni grand bafethu. wink wink wink wink wink wink

THE RAINBOW NATION WAS BACK TO BASICS LAST WEEKEND. grin grin grin grin grin WE WERE CELEBRATING OUR DIVERSITY.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2013
@Msauza
FACT THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS SPREADING "PROPAGANDA" CLAIMING THEYR WINNING BOKO HARAM. Not so long ago some fool here celebrated what he called a CEASE FIRE DEAL Few days later their army lost 15 people.

They UNDER COUNTED AND SAID 2 SOLDIERS WERE KILLED AND LATER ADMITTED THEY LOST MORE.

419 is in the DNA of naai-gerians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2013
@GraigB,Msauza,Tumi
Their capital Abuja looks lika SLUM. NO TRP/TOWN PLANING. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin GraigB u were right theyrnt creative by nature.

[img][/img]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2013
America do not just help for nothing in return, all that they are interested in is oil. Now they have offered to help Nigeria fight insurgency so that they can have more territory to exploit Nigerias oil through bogus investments.

Once they gain access of your means of production, you cannot do anything without them. They dictate who must become the president and if you disagree your economy will suffer and many sanctions will come by your way. They have smooth tongues and very excellent in deception.

Nkwame Nkrumah's blood must reign forever. He taught us to fight all elements of neo-colonialism.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201308170164.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2013
NIGERIANS WHEN WE SAY SOUTH AFRICA IS MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN naaija WE'RENT LYING.[img][/img]

RSA social housing, given for FREE, 24 HOUR ELECTRICITY, FREE RUBBISH BINS AND RUBBISH IS COLLECTED EVERY WEEK ON YOUR DOOR STEP, FREE WATER, TARRED ROADS. grin grin grin

THE "FISHERMAN/IJAW". Hasn't done this above grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2013
S.A. SOCIAL HOUSING from all over SA.

[img][/img]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2013
@Agaust

SOUTH AFRICA HAS LESS THAN 3 MILLION PEOPLE LIVING IN SLUMS.
Taken in 2008 [img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.