Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,710 members, 7,962,293 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533452 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:55am On Aug 17, 2013
Donian007: With who, you? That should be a joke. I only wanted to confirm your regular trademark, mischief. As you were!

You admitted that you know you could not have expected any less. That, clover-denone is an understanding between you and I. I could've told you that.

Go to google. I won't spoon-feed you and your colleagues. To think you're too handicapped to run a simple search is disgusting. Always mentally dependent on others. Disgusting. Even for a Naai-gerian. I spit on you, humanoid.

Go sit down with your brothers in the corner there. Eat your rubbish.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:23am On Aug 17, 2013
Fighter Pilot: South Africas National Defence Force procurement programme will soon be realised as early as 2015.

SA Navy
1. Project Biro (Procurement of IPVs and OPVs), Subs and Covettes

SA Army
1. Project Hoefyster (Procurement of IFVs)
2. Project Aorta ( Procurement of new battle tanks)
3. Project Sepula ( Procurement of APV)

SA Airforce
1. Transporter planes
2. Missiles ( long and medium range SAMs, ASMs, AAMs, etc)
3. New modern Gunships and utility helicopters.

Watch this space!!!

SCAM ! NO MONEY TO BUY NEW WEAPONS. south africa is broke $40 Billion Foreign Dollar Debt tongue tongue

NEWS REPORT : South Africans are drowning in debt ....

federal government purse is dry, very lean, and near empty

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/south-africa/external-debt

government faces growing heavy social welfare and support burden as well as poor service delivery crisis

http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2013/06/19/south-africans-are-drowning-in-debt

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:26am On Aug 17, 2013
agaugust:

SCAM ! NO MONEY TO BUY NEW WEAPONS. south africa is broke $40 Billion Foreign Dollar Debt tongue tongue

government faces growing heavy social welfare and support burden as well as poor service delivery crisis

http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2013/06/19/south-africans-are-drowning-in-debt

As expected, idïotic behavior at its best.

Your articles are about consumer debt. Not sovereign debt.

I didn't know South Africans used their credit cards to buy frigates? You learn something new everyday.

You once claimed to be an accountant remember? This is what happens when you fake qualifications. You give yourself a long rope and you hang yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:30am On Aug 17, 2013
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-epwE9ZK6JE

Nigerian Air Force NAF930 ATR-42 enters Air Contractors Hangar

thanks @Horus !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:33am On Aug 17, 2013
agaugust:

thanks @Horus !

I suppose we need to clap then?

Ok - we clap. The plane can be pulled and pushed. Great.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:34am On Aug 17, 2013
Boko Haram strikes again.

SMH.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23736053

Until Boko Haram is gone, Naai-geria is to remain unranked as a military. They can do absolutely nothing outside Naai-geria.

A handicapped loseritary.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:49am On Aug 17, 2013

[size=16pt]Strongest Military In Africa, Egypt's Army and Police K.ill 525 Civilians In Political Crisis[/size]

if it is done by Nigerian army or police....south africans will open their basket mouth

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/egypt-bloodbath-leaves-278-dead/story-fndir2ev-1226697234967

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HfdAG6Zv2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC207ll7Wjk

This is the strongest military in Africa...i post this for all the 33% brain south africans to try use their head a little more before they post comments grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:31am On Aug 17, 2013
saengine:

Yes go sleep. Missiles have supersonic speeds, but the platforms from which they are fired can't be traveling at supersonic speeds when firing those missiles. Only the F-22 Raptor has conducted missile firing while traveling supersonic.

which military source told you that ? grin

why are you still talking ? i shot y.ou d.own when you flew Rooivalk helicopter....so, how is Hades ? you meet the demons there yet ? grin are you crying for an air cooling fan ? grin Hades is hot ! according to your level of earthly sins and atrocities grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:05am On Aug 17, 2013
agaugust: .

[size=16pt]Strongest Military In Africa, Egypt's Army and Police K.ill 525 Civilians In Political Crisis[/size]

if it is done by Nigerian army or police....south africans will open their basket mouth

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/egypt-bloodbath-leaves-278-dead/story-fndir2ev-1226697234967

This is the strongest military in Africa...i post this for all the 33% brain south africans to try use their head a little more before they post comments grin

Having run out of ideas, Mr Seleka pulls out the above.

Idïot. So this means what in relation to Naai-geria? That you are the strongest army in Africa, because you also indulge in the occasional murder of your fellow countrymen?

This is a new one.

I SMH.

Anyway,work us through your stüpid argument. Show us the crowd of anti-government protesters that your loser soldiers shot. Not the unarmed civilians that were rounded up from their homes and made to lie down and shot in public.

Show us your Naai-gerian spring, anti-government crowds.

Once you're done with the stûpid argument, which we will will entertain for all of two seconds, show us which unarmed civilians killed your weak soldiers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:22am On Aug 17, 2013
agaugust: .

Two different scenarios. Killing rioting citizens is totally different than killing non-violent peaceful citizens.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:21am On Aug 17, 2013
agaugust:

It seems to me that you know nothing about economics since there is no country that can survive without debt. Debt is not something that SA should be wary about. For instance, let us reduce everything to myself, I still owe a huge debt for my house yet I managed to buy myself a second car. Debt has got nothing to do with the procurement of those weapons, taxpayers money wich is collected yearly will buy those weapons. The US has debt which almost equals its GDP, yet it has more money to donate to the less fortunate in the likes of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:58am On Aug 17, 2013
South Africa does not have money and still under a huge debt according to Agaugust, yet it is about to start with a $16 billion tag high-speed railway link project between Johannesburg and Durban which are over 500Km apart. The project is due to start next year and end in 2020 with the final touches to be completed in 2025.

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-22/japan-proposes-high-speed-south-african-railway-link.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by blackchris: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2013
swanky@vodamail:
kunjalo.mfethuSouth Africa waya waya as CraigB said they can cry a river they will never be like South Africa,Military,Influence Diplometical Financial we rule them don't be suprise when you start hearing them Say they want to use the Rand as their official currency broer,or by the way they have started to buy and use our milittary hardware mzansi is taking over Nigeria full time.

dude, the whole world knows that south africa's case is like the saying; "MONKEY DEY WORK BABOON DEY CHOP".. so keep up the good work. ode

south africa already had infrastructure when Nigeria was under sanctions and military dictatorships for more than 30 years and only came alive in 1999 when all infrastructure were already dead due to lack of funds for maintenance. fast forward to 2013...now we are set to take over as investment destination and economic power in Africa. now i see why south africans are resentful. grin

yet again you've shown how completely ignorant you are with your stup1d post. show proof of your military and diplomatic superiority over Nigeria in africa, you are directing me to wiki. complete airhead is what you are.

your financial influence only ends with zimbabwe and yet Mugabe will never respect your leaders, have you ever wondered why? try studying before you come here to disgrace your education. typical "squid african"
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2013
All I do when visiting this thread is SMH. Some mor.ons will live forever being mor.ons.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2013
blackchris:

dude, the whole world knows that south africa's case is like the saying; "MONKEY DEY WORK BABOON DEY CHOP".. so keep up the good work. ode

south africa already had infrastructure when Nigeria was under sanctions and military dictatorships for more than 30 years and only came alive in 1999 when all infrastructure were already dead due to lack of funds for maintenance. fast forward to 2013...now we are set to take over as investment destination and economic power in Africa. now i see why south africans are resentful. grin

yet again you've shown how completely ignorant you are with your stup1d post. show proof of your military and diplomatic superiority over Nigeria in africa, you are directing me to wiki. complete airhead is what you are.

your financial influence only ends with zimbabwe and yet Mugabe will never respect your leaders, have you ever wondered why? try studying before you come here to disgrace your education. typical "squid african"

Economic power of any country has nothing to do with the well being of its citizens and infrastructural developments. Over population stands to disadvantage any country and hit it hard in its pockets. Nigeria might overtake SA tomorrow as the economic power but it will take it many centuries to be where SA and Egypt is in terms of welfare of its citizens and developments.

What matters the most is the GDP per capita which is used as the instrument to measure countries wealth. China is the second biggest economy in the world, but it will take China thousands years to be where UK or US is. Over 400 million people live in abject poverty in China under dilapidated shelters. Many cities in China are over populated and unhygienic, example in Africa being Lagos which accommodates more than 9million people without decent accommodations.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2013
swanky@vodamail:
Please don't translate nonsense man do you read what you write before you post it

grin grin grin

Are you still embarrassed about what your Ghanaian friend said to you? If you think he said nothing wrong why not interprete the Afrikaans statement you made to him. I can but we want it from your own hands/mouth!! He basically called you a fake/fongkong/wannabe South African.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Two different scenarios. Killing rioting citizens is totally different than killing non-violent peaceful citizens.

Only an idi.ot like you will call or insinuate that the Boko Haram insurgents are peaceful and non-violent! I know where your heart is! No wonder your SA Police will kill innocent people in front of cameras and say it is right?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2013
CraigB:

Last time I checked, Awodwa was South African.

I saw no begging anyway. Do you even speak Afrikaans or Zulu? How idîotic must a monkey be to talk about something he doesn't understand.

SMH.

grin grin grin grin Immigration Officer CrayFish!! Your Department of Home Affairs must be full of people like you!! grin grin grin grin How much did the Ghanaian pay you for the status? grin grin grin Anyways, insults will not hide the fact that a supposed South African is begging a wannabe South African for recognition. Power to the foreigners!! They MUST take over your SA at this rate. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Only an idi.ot like you will call or insinuate that the Boko Haram insurgents are peace and non-violent! I know where your heart is! No wonder your SA Police will kill innocent people in front of cameras and say it is right?

I meant over 200 people killed under cross fire in Baga. In relation to Marikana incident, unless you were a blind man, miners could be seen clearly attacking police carrying blunt objects with an intention to kill. Those very miners killed two police men prior the incident, thus did you expect the police to just fold their arms and wait to butchered and hacked to death. No ways, even you NAijapikinGidi you could have shot the hell out of them especially when some of them were under the influence of a muthi thinking that they are invincible.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2013
@GraigB
THATS DESPARATION FROM "MONKEYLIANS" AGAIN. Swanky was just playing we were having fun.

[b]Swanky knew IM A SOUTHY hence he posted in Afrikaans and Zulu. His post purely polite a homeboy telling another homeboy we're on the same side
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know by now when chips are down the SUB HUMANS go to "RACE CARD, they must swipe it behind their monkey tails". Then AIDS, POVERTY etc..

Everyone around the world knows Nigeria is HAS THE SECOND BIGGEST NUMBER OF HIV+ PEOPLE. Some academics think theyr UNDER COUNTING THEIR AIDS PATIENTS JUST TO SAVE THEIR FACE.

Just like they did with soldiers that were killed by BOKO HARAM. [/b]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2013
@GraigB
I was reading another article trying to find out, WHY NIGERIA HATES SOUTH AFRICA. This was writen by a Nigerian living in Cape Town. HE STATED OUT THAT "JEALOUSY IS IN EVERY naai-gerians DNA" NIGERIAN=JEALOUSY.

FACT: Joburg and SA has more million dollar millionaires than any country in AFRICA.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/08/johannesburg-african-millionaires-list
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2013
@GraigB
Theyr fed GDP nonsence by the same people who are controlling their oil and gas the WEST. In reality that is just WISHY WASHY, projections dont show FUTURE CONFLICTS, FUTURE DISCOVERIES(just like Namibia,Mozambique,Kenya etc.. have discovered oil, while SA has geologically proven oil and gas reserves hence we're exploring our waters now).

Lastly LYDON, JOHAN (whites like u, they get shocked when they see whites South Africans giving it to them)on skyscrapercity told Naai-gerian SOUTH AFRICA WILL ALWAYS THE HIGHEST HUMAN DEVELOPMENT INDEX than naai-gerians. Hence u find 110s upwards year olds in SA while naai-gerians lifestyle is down there.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2013
@GraigB

Johannesburg tops African millionaires list

David Smith in Johannesburg
theguardian.com, Thursday 8 August 2013 14.07 BST

Johannesburg
Downtown Johannesburg at sunset. Photograph: Jon Hrusa/EPA

Johannesburg, the commercial capital of South Africa, is home to far more dollar millionaires than any other city in Africa, research has found.

The "city of gold" topped the continent's rich list with 23,400 millionaires at the end of 2012, according to New World Wealth, a consultancy based in Oxford in the UK. It is followed by Cairo in Egypt with 12,300 millionaires and Lagos in Nigeria with 9,800.

Johannesburg became the economic engine of Africa after the discovery of gold in 1886, rapidly transforming from a settlement of tents and wood and iron shacks to a modern metropolis. It claims to be the world's biggest city not built on or near a major water source, and to host the world's biggest urban artificial forest.

Despite one of the slowest economic growth rates in Africa, South Africa has four cities in the dollar millionaires top 10. Cape Town, a darling of tourists, is in fourth place with 9,000, Durban is sixth with 2,700 and Pretoria eighth with 2,500.

The highest-ranking city in east Africa is Nairobi, the Kenyan capital, in fifth place with 5,000. Casablanca in Morocco is seventh with 2,700. Luanda, the capital of Angola, often said to be most expensive city in the world in which to live, is ninth with 2,400. The top 10 is completed by Algiers in Algeria with 2,300.

In the top 10 country rankings, South Africa comes out on top with 48,800 millionaires, followed by Egypt with 23,000 and Nigeria with 15,900. grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked wink

New World Wealth's report said Accra in Ghana was expected to be the fastest-growing major city for African millionaires, with the number rising from 800 in 2012 to 1,500 in 2020.

Ethiopia and the Ivory Coast are expected to be the fastest-growing African markets for millionaires, with growth of 7.4% a year to 2020. Zambia, Ghana and Angola are also expected to grow strongly.

"Millionaire" refers to individuals with net assets of $1m or more excluding their primary residences.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SOUTH AFRICA HAS WON MORE MEDALS THAN ANY COUNTRY "ALL AFRICA GAMES" MANY TIMES. While naai-geria has always been down there. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2013
@Blackchris
I THINK WE HAVE DISCUSSED ECONOMICS LONG AGO. Your future is based on projections not what is happening on the ground.

Even if that was gonna happen SOUTH AFRICA WILL CONTINUE HAVING THE HIGHEST HDI INDEX, BEST INFRUSTRUCTURE. Not so long ago u guys bragged about $6billion eko. Joburg stood and up with over $10billion upgrade.

While CAPE TOWN IS WORKING ON A $50 billion project upgrading the ICONIC MOTHER CITY. Unlike Naai-geria we plan AHEAD, Cape Town for now is doing a FEASILITY STUDY.

SOME PROJECTIONS AREN'T COUNTING naai-geria IN THE TOP 30 ECONOMIES IN 2050.
http://www.thailand-business-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/top302050HSBC.jpg

LASTLY NOTE MUSLIMS WILL BE MAJORITY IN 2030 ONWARDS grin grin grin grin angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked MEANING ALL naai-gerians WILL BE BOWING TO "ALLAH".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2013
@Blackchris
THESE PROJECTIONS "VARY" IT DEPENDS ON WHAT U WANNA SEE. Some show that India will be the leading economy in 2050, while some say China. grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked :oWhile some show that China, India will no longer be leaders by 2100 onwards. RUSSIA, CANADA are projected to be up there. grin grin grin grin grin grin THATS THE ECONOMISTS FOR U "the alarmists".

http://theodecorte.files./2012/07/size_of_economies.jpg?w=450
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2013
@Blackchris
THIS STAMPS THE FACT THAT YA'LL ARE "MONKEYS". STINKING SUB HUMANS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1kGEtCv6fA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2013
@Blackchris

I DON'T TAKE PROJECTIONS SERIOUSLY AS I KNOW SOME ARE BASED ON PEOPLES OPINIONS. Not so lng ago SAs population was projected to be 44 million in 2010 by INDEX MUNDI(Andrewza's favourite).

Projection
By 2030 South Africa’s population will be 53.81 million.

SOUTH AFRICA POPULATION IN 2013= 53,24 MILLION PEOPLE. grin grin grin

SA POPULATION 2035= 82MILLION from our reliable sources.
HIV has declined and HDI index is picking up 0.64
grin grin grin grin

Firstly, I need to say South African farmers should be proud of themselves. They are responsible for more than half of the agricultural products produced in Southern Africa. With that said, the environmental future doesn’t look too bright. One of the country’s biggest challenges is feeding our ever-growing population. South Africa has 52 million inhabitants and projections show that this figure will be 82 million by 2035
http://www.farmersweekly.co.za/article.aspx?id=38529&h=Reshape-the-future-of-agriculture-now
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2013
@Blackchris
KEEP THAT FALSE HOPE BY 2015 WE KNOW WHAT GONNA HAPPEN grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2013
Swanky@vodamail: Normal
NaijaPikinGidi: Bold

swanky@vodamail:

my broer ek kan nie verstan as jy se ek is ni n suid afrikaner nie hoe kan jy so se jy dink ek is fong kong (Afrikaans)

My brother, I cannot understand why you say I am not South African. How can you say you think I am fong kong?

ungayisho kanjani into efana naleyo ngaphambi kokuthi ufunde my comment (Zulu)

How can you say that without even reading my comment bro

Now tell us that that is not your comment fully translated and better punctuated for full effect? shocked shocked shocked Tell us that it is not now clear that you were sheepishly begging for better recognition as a South African? When an alien has the guts to call a person a fake citizen in a persons own country ... (1.) the alien is either correct; or (2.) the citizen in question is half a 33% brain.

Cowardly South Africans will have no say in their so-called country ... when all of AwodwaGyanOniwe's lineage complete their walk to being core sharedholders/owners of the Union buildings (just like other Europeans, Asians, Somalis, Zimbabweans, Congolese, Pakistani ... and even Nigerians!!) grin grin grin grin By then the official language would have become Ashanti or Swahili or even pidgin English!! grin grin

Jy is 'n verlore Suid-Afrikaanse ... my vriend

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

I meant over 200 people killed under cross fire in Baga. In relation to Marikana incident, unless you were a blind man, miners could be seen clearly attacking police carrying blunt objects with an intention to kill. Those very miners killed two police men prior the incident, thus did you expect the police to just fold their arms and wait to butchered and hacked to death. No ways, even you NAijapikinGidi you could have shot the hell out of them especially when some of them were under the influence of a muthi thinking that they are invincible.

The boldened portion of your comment above speaks a lot about the stupidity of your average South Africans and the cruelty of your trigger happy policemen!

Two hundred people killed in your imaginary cross-fire in Baga! You must be demented to no ends by the fact that not more than 36 people in total were killed (approx. 90% of them being insurgents). Even Aljazeera's Yvonne Ndege showed the world the grave site in Baga where the bodies were buried. If miners were seen attacking Police with sticks and clubs ... how about knowing clearly that insurgents were seen carrying military grade weapons in their attack of peace-loving Nigerian civilians and law/security enforcement agents of the Nigerian state? Clubs and military grade weapons ... now tell us which is a real threat because I am worried to no ends about how wasted your SA brains are ... that you'd rather glorify the wickedness of terrorists on innocent Nigerians and villify the heroic efforts of the security and military forces that fight to protect the innocent citizens.

Clearly we know where you stand. Police protection of capitalist exploiters of your poor miners is better than our security forces repulsion of dangerously armed terrorists/insurgents threatening the peace of innocent north-eastern Nigerians? Why has the HRW and Amnesty International not rebutted the solid evidence by the military HQ that shows the accurate details of casualty figures and physical loses in Baga?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqsMIZqMiFI

The Marikana that you bring up was clearly an unnecessary police massacre o.rgy of innocent miners while Baga is a military operation that repelled fully armed and rampaging insurgents/terrorists to protect civilians!

You are so desperate today!! But you still have no argument! Please go jump in a pool and cool-off from your show of stupidity. It's a weekend afterall . grin grin grin

Some stories for your education:
http://www.punchng.com/news/well-hand-over-b-haram-suspects-to-icc-presidency/

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Fighter Pilot: South Africas National Defence Force procurement programme will soon be realised as early as 2015.

SA Navy
1. Project Biro (Procurement of IPVs and OPVs), Subs and Covettes

SA Army
1. Project Hoefyster (Procurement of IFVs)
2. Project Aorta ( Procurement of new battle tanks)
3. Project Sepula ( Procurement of APV)

SA Airforce
1. Transporter planes
2. Missiles ( long and medium range SAMs, ASMs, AAMs, etc)
3. New modern Gunships and utility helicopters.

Watch this space!!!

Fighter Pilot:

It seems to me that you know nothing about economics since there is no country that can survive without debt. Debt is not something that SA should be wary about. For instance, let us reduce everything to myself, I still owe a huge debt for my house yet I managed to buy myself a second car.

Debt has got nothing to do with the procurement of those weapons, taxpayers money wich is collected yearly will buy those weapons.

photo of white people in south africa....ready to eat....new helicopter gunships

[img]http://jasonfeldman.files./2010/07/s23_00000011.jpg[/img]

photo of people in J-Bay eastern cape province of south africa...ready to drink.....new missile warships

i can speak with the authority of an accountant.

Debt is ONLY good if used for production of consumer goods and services to provide measurable benefits for the company that borrows to do business and make profit, or the government that invests the debt in economic growth especially to increase production of essential utilities and consumables as well as improve the standard of living and quality of life of its people.

show me how another batch of new south african navy submarines and warships will lead to more production of goods and services for the citizens of south africa to live a better quality of life.....will people cook and eat missiles and torpedoes in soweto ?

who is south african military going to war against with these new weapons to be purchased ? Russia ? Rhino Poachers ?

dont deceive yourself, south africa is not buying those new multi-billon dollar weapons on your imaginary wish list produced in dream-land. go feed your hungry people with food....bombs and bread have same shape, but not same utility.

photo of helpless children among the 12 million per day hungry people of south africa....ready to eat....new submarine torpedoes

http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2013/01/30/twelve-million-going-to-bed-hungry-in-sa

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by blackchris: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: Swanky@vodamail: Normal
NaijaPikinGidi: Bold

Now tell us that that is not your comment fully translated and better punctuated for full effect? shocked shocked shocked Tell us that it is not now clear that you were sheepishly begging for better recognition as a South African? When an alien has the guts to call a person a fake citizen in a persons own country ... (1.) the alien is either correct; or (2.) the citizen in question is half a 33% brain.

Cowardly South Africans will have no say in their so-called country ... when all of AwodwaGyanOniwe's lineage complete their walk to being core sharedholders/owners of the Union buildings (just like other Europeans, Asians, Somalis, Zimbabweans, Congolese, Pakistani ... and even Nigerians!!) grin grin grin grin By then the official language would have become Ashanti or Swahili or even pidgin English!! grin grin

Jy is 'n verlore Suid-Afrikaanse ... my vriend

i no know how i wan take laugh this kind laugh wey you don inflict me with grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no wonder they attack immigrants at the slightest provocation. immigrants have taken everything including their identities.

A bloody ghanian for that matter. na wa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.