Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,347 members, 7,947,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4519752 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
Augustine Again: .

[size=16pt]sit down...stand up...advance...halt..aim...fire...

Tanzanian army orders South African army around in Congo DRC war...[/size]

Brigadier General James Mwakibolwa of Tanzania ; South African Army's new boss

I respected you brother and I somehow thought that you were an expert in military affairs, but I was all wrong. In deployment every country has its own contigent commander usually a full colonel. This is how the organisation will often be as shown below;

1. South African contigent will be under the command of a South African colonel whose position is the contigent commander.
2. Malawi will also be under the command of their colonel
3. Tanzania will also be under the command of their own colonel.

The UN will then appoint the general who will head the Monusco or Mission which in this case is a Tanzanian (remember he does not necessarily have to come from countries involved). However this doesn't mean that Tanzania will head the mission, the General will strategise with other contigent commanders from all countries involve for as far as operations are concerned.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
Capnd143: since you say you dont debate with professionalism but just "smarts". I most certainly understand your idea of being smart. Perhaps . . , just perhaps your idea of being smart,means amounting to name calling and hob-nobbling. Just perhaps your idea of being smart entails a bizare ideology of refuting facts without substancial intellectual back ups, i didnt in any way support nor refute previous comments made by my fellow contrymen or most respected south african brothers on this the topic of importing comments from other sites, i just aired my candid and relatively unbiased view which i errorneously taught perhaps was being confered to a person of integrity bt little did i know that just perhaps the Oxford definition of "smart" is not to a gargantous extent in harmony with your porputed meaning of smart. Yet am not perplexed but a little moved by your gross inability to decifer my true intentions, you attacked me as you've done to my fellow compatriot without hesitation, calling me monkey, idiot etc without any moral or reasonable reason. This proves to a considerable extent you have bt a little knowledge of the topic at hand. THANKS.

A fo.ol is who the juvenile fellow is! Nothing to offer in reasonable debating than mudslinging and rabble rousing! You must allow him to swim in his ignominy!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

A fo.ol is who the juvenile fellow is! Nothing to offer in reasonable debating than mudslinging and rabble rousing! You must allow him to swim in his ignominy!

NaijaPikinGidi:

A monkey beaten at his own game. Chief mudslinger sulking. We all know what your trademark is on Naai-raland.

That's all you're good for now: empty one-liners. That's why your kind go to bed with their own foot in their mouth every night. You're a bozo.

And by the way, you forgot to log on as Naaija-Pigoon yesterday, all4Naaija.

Hillbrow scum.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

I respected you brother and I somehow thought that you were an expert in military affairs, but I was all wrong. In deployment every country has its own contigent commander usually a full colonel. This is how the organisation will often be as shown below;

1. South African contigent will be under the command of a South African colonel whose position is the contigent commander.
2. Malawi will also be under the command of their colonel
3. Tanzania will also be under the command of their own colonel.

The UN will then appoint the general who will head the Monusco or Mission which in this case is a Tanzanian (remember he does not necessarily have to come from countries involved). However this doesn't mean that Tanzania will head the mission, the General will strategise with other contigent commanders from all countries involve for as far as operations are concerned.

but if he doesn't give a go ahead, your men become sitting docks under fire. meaning he is in charge of SANDF. comprende?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
NN

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
NA Target acquisition training... the 1st picture are females

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
This pathetic juvenile only lowers deeper into his own mud pit! Insults are his mainstay when he cannot engage in a mature military focused discussion! Funny how his high moments emerge whenever his Ghanaian lapdog saunters in on the thread to display their trademark talents of first class stupidity! I leave him as usual in his ignominy!

His desperate screen shots seem to be as weak as his fraudulent sniper shots claim!

Wander on boy! cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
NAF target acquisition training

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
chris365: NA Target acquisition training... the 1st picture are females

Carry dey go! Make dem sabi how far!
E never tay since Seun give me back my license!
I dey look dem for now!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: This pathetic juvenile only lowers deeper into his own mud pit! Insults are his mainstay when he cannot engage in a mature military focused discussion! Funny how his high moments emerge whenever his Ghanaian lapdog saunters in on the thread to display their trademark talents of first class stupidity! I leave him as usual in his ignominy!

His desperate screen shots seem to be as weak as his fraudulent sniper shots claim!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i think sey na only me notice the jozing grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: This pathetic juvenile only lowers deeper into his own mud pit! Insults are his mainstay when he cannot engage in a mature military focused discussion! Funny how his high moments emerge whenever his Ghanaian lapdog saunters in on the thread to display their trademark talents of first class stupidity! I leave him as usual in his ignominy!

That's right, mr Hillbrow scum. Eat your own kak. Ghanaian lapdogs or not, you will be told the truth and no mount of mouth foaming will help you. The only things that's weak are you "sub-tweets". Look at you, addressing me indirectly like an intellectual coward. I will quote you for as long as you continue to talk rubbish.

You haven't engaged in anything worthwhile either as all4Naai-ja or Naai-jaPigoon. You can't talk. Now eat up and drink on your pool of slime.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
chris365:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i think sey na only me notice the jozing grin

Don't speak monkey please.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
Meanwhile, the Naai-gerians have resigned themselves to the fact that the military won't save them from Boko haram. They've had enough of the uselessness.

http://m.voanews.com/a/1741885.html

"We are not scared of death, because you only die once," he said. "If we just fold our arms and stand by and watch in fear, the Boko Haram would eventually come out to kill us anyways. So why do we have to entertain fear?"

Many locals are fed up with the insurgency and applaud the efforts of the Civilian JTF. But analysts say the vigilantes mark a worrying devolution of the crisis.

The military encourages the Civilian JTF and provides them with protection details for their missions, but it has stopped short of giving them guns. The thinking is that locals know the communities and are better able to spot and track down militants.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
I did not mention a single name ... but it's so interesting how truth finds the consciences of the guilty souls! Truth is so divine it speaks the language of the dumb, deaf, blind and even brainless! Hard hitting truth must be so painful, it causes this juvenile some ugly mouth diarrhea! If my comments weren't true then why does this ignominious fellow keep tagging onto them like a stubborn green toilet-fly desperately in need of a lick on feaces? He needs serious attention ... like someone recently advised ... from a psychiatrist!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: I did not mention a single name ... [/b]

Then, let us accept that you are mentally challenged, as you have just confirmed. By your own admission, you are talking to "no one". Let the sane people of the thread then point out to you that you need to visit a psychiatric facility. Talking to yourself is not good for your health. You see dead people, don't you?

Not only do you have a personality disorder, between All4Naai-ja and Naai-jaPigoon, you also believe that you are in Loogoos, while you are in Braamfontein. grin grin

I worry for you. Therefore. I took the trouble to find you the nearest mental facility in Gauteng.

It's called Vista. Unfortunately, it is a private facility. If it's too much for you and your family back in Naai-geria, let me know. I will recommend a government facility. grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Long range precision shots. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool See how truth works wonders! Unknown identities owning up to their known reputations! Someone specific will always respond in a specific manner because his conscience will forever match the profile captured by my simple truths. This juvenile will always tag on to my comments directly! But why must it be him? Now watch him come onto this comment like a green toilet fly! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Long range precision shots. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool See how truth works wonders! Unknown identities owning up to their known reputations! Someone specific will always respond in a specific manner because his conscience will forever match the profile captured by my simple truths. This juvenile will always tag on to my comments directly! But why must it be him? Now watch him come onto this comment like a green toilet fly! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Green toilet fly is attracted to what, again?

Yup! cool Eat your own kak.

Just like I called it and just as you've branded your posts. grin

Wear it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
CraigB:

Then, let us accept that you are mentally challenged, as you have just confirmed. By your own admission, you are talking to "no one". Let the sane people of the thread then point out to you that you need to visit a psychiatric facility. Talking to yourself is not good for your health. You see dead people, don't you?

Not only do you have a personality disorder, between All4Naai-ja and Naai-jaPigoon, you also believe that you are in Loogoos, while you are in Braamfontein. grin grin

I worry for you. Therefore. I took the trouble to find you the nearest mental facility in Gauteng.

It's called Vista. Unfortunately, it is a private facility. If it's too much for you and your family back in Naai-geria, let me know. I will recommend a government facility. grin

there's a saying that "when you scream #thief# in a crowded place, only the thief himself starts to sweat profusely". you just proved to be a complete GOOFBALL by continuously responding to a post directed at an unnamed ID!OTIC JUVENILE.

and your response undecided undecided... STUP1D just became an overstatement to describe you. SMH

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
chris365:

there's a saying that "when you scream #thief# in a crowded place, only the thief himself starts to sweat profusely". you just proved to be a complete GOOFBALL by continuously responding to a post directed at an unnamed ID!OTIC JUVENILE.

and your response undecided undecided... STUP1D just became an overstatement to describe you. SMH

There's a cheerleader, who has been reduced to nothing but a hand-clapper. That's right. All you're good for now is asking questions about weapons. No more talking rubbish, isn't it? You've had enough of having your kak thrown back at you?

Will you be joining your friend in the mental facility, seeing as you also are "talking to yourself"?

Funny how something "stupid" has you two responding all day grin

Must be hitting a nerve, non? grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
chris365:

but if he doesn't give a go ahead, your men become sitting docks under fire. meaning he is in charge of SANDF. comprende?

Since, you are not a soldier it will be hard to understand everything. The head of the mission could be anybody from any country. So, if it was appointed from Ghana, would you say that Ghana is giving orders to all participating countries?

Come on boy, what are you on about is childish ranting and does not hold any substance. In deployment you even hardly see the head of the mission, the only person you see is your contigent commander.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Since, you are not a soldier it will be hard to understand everything. The head of the mission could be anybody from any country. So, if it was appointed from Ghana, would you say that Ghana is giving orders to all participating countries?

Come on boy, what are you on about is childish ranting and does not hold any substance. In deployment you even hardly see the head of the mission, the only person you see is your contigent commander.

I'm surprised you and Andrew feel the need to respond seriously to the statements. We all know that it's about finding something...anything to criticise. Seeing as the M23 have been withdrawing, the opportunity to celebrate an SANDF "failure" has been snatched from the jealous nation. Now the best thing to do for them is to manufacture "an issue". Save your sanity, fighter pilot. See envy for what it is. '

They know exactly what you are talking about, but because the "Seleka" argument is gone, because the "not a single shot fired in DRC" argument is dead, because the ":M23 is winning argument" is unavailable, the next best thing is "Tanzania this. Tanzania that". You worry to much.

One moment they say, South Africa is being led by a lesser military power (Tanzania). The next, they say Tanzania is better.

Don't you see what you are dealing with here? They can't even make up their minds. They shift from argument to argument. As long as there's a manufactured "issue" to hold on to. Don't worry so much about the jealous idïots. Just toy with them and leave them be.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
chris365:

Let the juveniles remain delinquently so! He likes the limelight of ignominy! With him ... impossible stupidity is possible!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

you still failed to answer my question. read it again and give an answer if you have any

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Let the juveniles remain delinquently so! He likes the limelight of ignominy! With him ... impossible stupidity is possible!

If I had a dollar for each time a Naai-gerian said "juvenile", I'd be a millionaire by now. It must be a crime to be juvenile in Naai-jeria, seeing as it's an insult - apparently (*scratches head). In normal (and advanced) societies, juveniles are ok. It's the idïots we worry about. You and ChrisMonkey being the top candidates for the awards. The vocabulary has even dried up that side. Now, you both are stuck on j-uuuuv---ennillee. grin

How does "imbecïle" grab ya?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
Oh, by the way, my monkeys - "liking" each other's comments is futile. We South Africans look at the content. We don't care about "likes" all the time. I see that you're furiously "liking" every single one of your empty posts. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
The sniping continues! SANDF soldier snipes at his comrades killing one and sending the other halfway into the world beyond! Why was he left behind ... When he should be using his mortal shooting talents in the DRC?

http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/857e1a8040eeeec3a9dfa9434f2981a1/SANDF-member-arrested-for-killing-colleague
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: The sniping continues! SANDF soldier snipes at his comrades killing one and sending the other halfway into the world beyond! Why was he left behind ... When he should be using his mortal shooting talents in the DRC?

http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/857e1a8040eeeec3a9dfa9434f2981a1/SANDF-member-arrested-for-killing-colleague

Ho-hum. Boring. And then...?

It's not as if we cannot pull out stories of naai-gerian soldiers dealing with personal issues.

try another approach.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: https://www.nairaland.com/1421733/cameroon-gendarmes-not-jtf-killed#17832168

NA peddling lies as usual

Desperation from a weak desperado! Gendarmes killed Shekau and did not take his body or show knowledge of the fact that he had been killed even long after NA had announced his death after a gun battle that saw Boko Haram running away into your weak side of the border? Camerounian gendarmes killed him and yet have no clue when the incident occurred? Not even a single Cameounian news report or military intelligence report from your security forces about the incidence? You are a clown at best and a delusional soul at worst to have tried this cheap shot at claiming credit that belongs to the NA! Your Nairaland story from Leadership Newspapers is very vague and does not cite anything to support the headline! Keep gloating! shocked shocked shocked We have finished talk on this long ago! grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:00am On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Desperation from a weak desperado! Gendarmes killed Shekau and did not take his body or show knowledge of the fact that he had been killed even long after NA had announced his death after a gun battle that saw Boko Haram running away into your weak side of the border? Camerounian gendarmes killed him and yet have no clue when the incident occurred? Not even a single Cameounian news report or military intelligence report from your security forces about the incidence? You are a clown at best and a delusional soul at worst to have tried this cheap shot at claiming credit that belongs to the NA! Your Nairaland story from Leadership Newspapers is very vague and does not cite anything to support the headline! Keep gloating! shocked shocked shocked We have finished talk on this long ago! grin grin grin

i laughed when i read the report grin

you forgot how our media like to peddle their lies... A source that doesn't want his name mentioned.. from Leadership news of all medaigrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:04am On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Wait a minute, just.Don't get carried away. All reports says he "may have died". We will talk when all is conclusive, mmkay?

It's all rumours right now. Give us a break, will you. Come back when it's no longer a rumour. In fact, come back when you've defeated Boko Haram.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

you forgot how our media like to peddle their lies...

Yes - so let's stop quoting media reports and go by tall tales from old village ladies, yes?

In fact, let's scrap everything that's been said on this thread, which is based on media reports.

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.