Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,348 members, 7,947,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4519753 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:22am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Yes - so let's stop quoting media reports and go by tall tales from old village ladies, yes?

In fact, let's scrap everything that's been said on this thread, which is based on media reports.

you know, if you want to quote me, try quoting the context from which you pick my words from.

i know that the only thing your disfunctional brain understands is misinformation. That report is meant for you.. An 1diot

so enjoy.

grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:29am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:
you know, if you want to quote me, try quoting the context from which you pick my words from.

i know that the only thing your disfunctional brain understands is misinformation. That report is meant for you.. An 1diot

so enjoy.

grin

Only in Naa-geria is it possible to "quote the context". How do you "quote the context", please?

Given this phrase, I doubt pretty much that you should be talking about dysfunctional brains.

As of today, you have no factual grounds on which you can dispute the report. It's a rumour for a rumour. Don't waste our time.

You said something stüpid and it was called out. End of story.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:44am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB: Oh, by the way, my monkeys - "liking" each other's comments is futile. We South Africans look at the content. We don't care about "likes" all the time. I see that you're furiously "liking" every single one of your empty posts. grin
now your complaint is about "likes"? What kind of breeze is blowing in that empty skull? Do the likes hurt you that much? Do you feel depressed whenever you see a sign of solidarity among Nigerians? (cos i know your brain will never be able to reason in that angle)

you should go and check the meaning of juvenile if it eludes your mind. Cos it's a big fvck up if you're not a child and keep acting like one.

Grow up.. Your condescending attitude is irritating and will not help your intellectually dormant brain.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:54am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:
now your complaint is about "likes"? What kind of breeze is blowing in that empty skull? Do the likes hurt you that much? Do you feel depressed whenever you see a sign of solidarity among Nigerians? (cos i know your brain will never be able to reason in that angle)

you should go and check the meaning of juvenile if it eludes your mind. Cos it's a big fvck up if you're not a child and keep acting like one.

Grow up.. Your condescending attitude is irritating and will not help your intellectually dormant brain.

Complaint? grin I'm helping you save your energy cheesy

Is boko haram the sign of solidarity that you're talking about? Ok... Very much maningi interesting.

Hit a nerve, have I?

Ohhhh, ChrisMonkey is irritated? Not having fun now, are you? Poor ChrisMonkey.

It's simple, ChrisMonkey. Stop being an idïot and you'll be just fine. You can start with your next post.

You think I'm here to get intellectual help? Wow, talk about overrating one's capabilities grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:04am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Only in Naa-geria is it possible to "quote the context". How do you "quote the context", please?

Given this phrase, I doubt pretty much that you should be talking about dysfunctional brains.

As of today, you have no factual grounds on which you can dispute the report. It's a rumour for a rumour. Don't waste our time.

You said something stüpid and it was called out. End of story.

"quote the context", "quote in context" . I believe you understood the message.

Your reetard brain will only call it stupidy knowing it was a minor error but rightly used for the right purpose.

Like i said, grow up.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:09am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

"quote the context", "quote in context" .

it was a minor error

Wonders never cease. Now, it is possible to quote a context. This is amazing. Where have I been all these years? It would seem I am behind the times. cry

Eat your kak, idïot.

It's a "minor error", he says grin grin

I thought you said you think before talking. How does it happen that you make "minor errors" now? Is it because you are an idïot then?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:11am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Complaint? grin I'm helping you save your energy cheesy

Is boko haram the sign of solidarity that you're talking about? Ok... Very much maningi interesting.

Hit a nerve, have I?

Ohhhh, ChrisMonkey is irritated? Not having fun now, are you? Poor ChrisMonkey.

It's simple, ChrisMonkey. Stop being an idïot and you'll be just fine. You can start with your next post.

You think I'm here to get intellectual help? Wow, talk about overrating one's capabilities grin

did you read what you typed. Cos it's clearly unconnected to what you responded to.

Check yourself son.. You keep sliding down with every response. Stup1d white pig
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:17am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

did you read what you typed. Cos it's clearly unconnected to what you responded to.

Check yourself son.. You keep sliding down with every response. Stup1d white pig

grin grin grin An irritated monkey grin grin

What happened to the ChrisApe who used to swear he's tell me everyday that I'm stüpid. Having not been provoked? Remember those days? When you picked on me?

Not so nice now that you're eating your own rubbish, is it? Eat your kak. Drink up!

I told you that talking about intelligence will not make you intelligence. You remain an imbecïle...and a humanoid. grin grin

I've got nothing to check. I'm happy. You allege it. You prove it.

Failing that, accept your award - moemish of the year.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:18am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Wonders never cease. Now, it is possible to quote a context. This is amazing. Where have I been all these years? It would seem I am behind the times. cry

Eat your kak, idïot.

It's a "minor error", he says grin grin

I thought you said you think before talking. How does it happen that you make "minor errors" now? Is it because you are an idïot then?

i guess as an 1diot you'll never understand what it means to admit your error. As you've continued to romance yours out of childishness.

And if your teacher or parents ever told you admitting is idiocy, then we can see where your problem lies

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:20am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

i guess as an 1diot you'll never understand what it means to admit your error.

You are apparently the king of reasoning before talking. Horror of horrors! Your reasoning missed a spot. Maybe your reasoning is not so sharp then?

Not that we did not know that already. You aren't exactly the smartest tool in the shed.

You used to thrive on calling people stüpid. Look at you now. Pathetic and beaten up. You know why? That's cause you were never smart. You relied on brawn. Unfortunately for you, I'm not worried about brawn from monkeys. Had you left me alone (seeing as I never addressed you), you'd be fine. But noooo, you deemed it "smart" to pick out my posts.

You need a brain before you pick on me, mmmkay?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:27am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

but if he doesn't give a go ahead, your men become sitting docks under fire. meaning he is in charge of SANDF. comprende?

if it is a big enough deal we can pull a nigerian and just leave the un mission. but this has not happened.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:28am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Remember those days? When you picked on me?
grin
i remember saying this kind of thing in my primary school daysgrin. You just woke some memories grin
You must be facing a lot of bullying in school.. Poor you
dude, i think you need to work harder, cos you've not got me anywhere near anger.
You're just repeating the same old you i've encountered several times when i feel like playing with something.

Keep it coming cos i'm kinda bored right now and i ain't feeling sleepy yet. Okay!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 1:29am On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: The sniping continues! SANDF soldier snipes at his comrades killing one and sending the other halfway into the world beyond! Why was he left behind ... When he should be using his mortal shooting talents in the DRC?

http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/857e1a8040eeeec3a9dfa9434f2981a1/SANDF-member-arrested-for-killing-colleague

[size=14pt]
hahaha grin grin south african soldiers k.ill each other...likely soweto afro-juju backfired[/size]

http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/857e1a8040eeeec3a9dfa9434f2981a1/SANDF-member-arrested-for-killing-colleague

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:32am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

You are apparently the king of reasoning before talking. Horror of horrors! Your reasoning missed a spot. Maybe your reasoning is not so sharp then?

Not that we did not know that already. You aren't exactly the smartest tool in the shed.

You used to thrive on calling people stüpid. Look at you now. Pathetic and beaten up. You know why? That's cause you were never smart. You relied on brawn. Unfortunately for you, I'm not worried about brawn from monkeys. Had you left me alone (seeing as I never addressed you), you'd be fine. But noooo, you deemed it "smart" to pick out my posts.

You need a brain before you pick on me, mmmkay?

o please.. Cry me a river.. Slight error but rightly used... What's your tears for? Try to explain in a more coherent manner please
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:33am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:
grin
i remember saying this kind of thing in my primary school daysgrin. You just woke some memories grin
You must be facing a lot of bullying in school.. Poor you
dude, i think you need to work harder, cos you've not got me anywhere near anger.
You're just repeating the same old you i've encountered several times when i feel like playing with something.

Keep it coming cos i'm kinda bored right now and i ain't feeling sleepy yet. Okay!

Oh so you have a history with this sort of thing? I should have known. Silly me for thinking this is something that could be fixed. It's deep-rooted.

And tell me; why do you write in pseudo-Ebonics if you're from Naai-geria? And you call yourself mature?

Teenagers from Africa write or speak in pseudo-Ebonics. Not grown-ups.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:35am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

o please.. Cry me a river.. Slight error but rightly used... What's your tears for? Try to explain in a more coherent manner please

Slight error from the king of reasoning? grin grin grin grin

Dit maak nie sense nie grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:35am On Sep 03, 2013
andrewza:

if it is a big enough deal we can pull a nigerian and just leave the un mission. but this has not happened.

you still failed to answer the question in that post. Try answering it first.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:37am On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:38am On Sep 03, 2013
Augustine Again:
[size=14pt]
hahaha grin grin south african soldiers k.ill each other...likely soweto afro-juju backfired[/size]

I already said - Naai-geria also has stories of soldiers with personal issues.

So, if it pleases you, enjoy the read below.

http://www.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/06/soldier-commits-suicide-over-killing-of-parents-children-by-boko-haram/

Not only does BH kick butt, now it's causing your soldiers to have psychological issues.

How's that for juju (Boko Haram) backfiring - as in, literally?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:47am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Oh so you have a history with this sort of thing? I should have known. Silly me for thinking this is something that could be fixed. It's deep-rooted.

And tell me; why do you write in pseudo-Ebonics if you're from Naai-geria? And you call yourself mature?

Teenagers from Africa write or speak in pseudo-Ebonics. Not grown-ups.

dumbness from one comment to another undecided

you just keep disconnecting yourself from the reality that's killing you rapidly.

So now it's down to pseeudo-ebonics not written by adults in africa. SMH

your problem goes deeper than just your dull brain. What happened? Dad never bailed on you or what? Their's gotta be somrthing.

Too ebonic for you? Reetard
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:51am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

dumbness from one comment to another undecided

you just keep disconnecting yourself from the reality that's killing you rapidly.

So now it's down to pseeudo-ebonics not written by adults in africa. SMH

your problem goes deeper than just your dull brain. What happened? Dad never bailed on you or what? Their's gotta be somrthing.

Too ebonic for you? Reetard

Pick a language: pidgin or Ebonics. One fake the other real. grin

We all know you don't come from Queens. You come from Loogooz or thereabouts.

Grow up. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:54am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Slight error from the king of reasoning? grin grin grin grin

Dit maak nie sense nie grin grin grin

down to two lines i see I said explain what your tears are for.

Is it that the phrase was used for the wrong purpose even though spoken with error? At least prove your smarts for once without blabbing.

Am waiting o
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:58am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

down to two lines i see I said explain what your years are for.

Is it that the phrase was used for the wrong purpose even though spoken with error? At least prove your smarts for once without blabbing.

Am waiting o

You'll wait until the sun shines out your bum. I've told you my piece and won't be explaining further. It's not my fault your reasoning let you down. If you can show the contrary, do that. Not that I'm expecting a miracle or anything. You've pushed your brain just about as far as it can go. What should happen now is that the other monkeys should gag you, before you hurt the whole troop. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:59am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Pick a language: pidgin or Ebonics. One fake the other real. grin

We all know you don't come from Queens. You come from Loogooz or thereabouts.

Grow up. grin

so now it's no longer childish to speak ebonics like you previously insinuated?

Can you try to stand your ground for once. Instead of shifting lanes whenever your stup1dity is exposed. It's not fun.

Or should i say "it aint fun" grin. ID1ot
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:03am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

You'll wait until the sun shines out your bum. I've told you my piece and won't be explaining further. It's not my fault your reasoning let you down. If you can show the contrary, do that. Not that I'm expecting a miracle or anything. You've pushed your brain just about as far as it can go. What should happen now is that the other monkeys should gag you, before you hurt the whole troop. grin

aww!! Did the question seem to complex for you? Cos am sure you'll be delighted to answer it if it'll further expose me.

Or are you scared you just realized you were just making noise over nothing and too stup1d to realize it in time? grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:05am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

so now it's no longer childish to speak ebonics like you previously insinuated?

Can you try to stand your ground for once. Instead of shifting lanes whenever your stup1dity is exposed. It's not fun.

Or should i say "it aint fun" grin. ID1ot

No longer childish? As deduced from what exactly? We all know pidgin is your "taal", so spare is the Ebonics, ok? You can't be smart and speak Ebonics when you didn't grow up that way. Don't embarrass yourself. Do you see anyone else speaking like that here?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 2:12am On Sep 03, 2013

[size=16pt]Nigeria now listed as user of SandCat MRAP[/size]

http://military-today.com/trucks/oshkosh_sandcat.htm

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:13am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

No longer childish? As deduced from what exactly? We all know pidgin is your "taal", so spare is the Ebonics, ok? You can't be smart and speak Ebonics when you didn't grow up that way. Don't embarrass yourself. Do you see anyone else speaking like that here?

hmm! So you mean speaking a language or in a manner that's outside your society is considered not smart? That my comrades chose not to speak that way and i chose to is not smart according to you?

So whites that have learnt to speak pidgin are being stupid? Hmm!!

So meaning you've digressed from calling it childish then?

there's really no end in sight for your madness.

I told you that you're too dunce to argue with me.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:20am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

hmm! So you mean speaking a language or in a manner that's outside your society is considered not smart? That my comrades chose not to speak that way and i chose to is not smart according to you?

So whites that have learnt to speak pidgin are being stupid? Hmm!!

So meaning you've digressed from calling it childish then?

there's really no end in sight for your madness.

I told you that you're too dunce to argue with me.

Yet here you are arguing with me. I guess you're the chief "dumbster" then?

That you're even asking the question. SMH.

You're speaking Ebonics. Not French or Xhosa, idïot. Frigging Ebonics. You aren't smart.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:26am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

aww!! Did the question seem to complex for you? Cos am sure you'll be delighted to answer it if it'll further expose me.

Or are you scared you just realized you were just making noise over nothing and too stup1d to realize it in time? grin

The question falls to be ignored. You're trying to climb out of your hole. You're the one who has something to prove - ie - that you aren't an idïot. So, good luck with that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:29am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Yet here you are arguing with me. I guess you're the chief "dumbster" then?

That you're even asking the question. SMH.

You're speaking Ebonics. Not French or Xhosa, idïot. Frigging Ebonics. You aren't smart.

no boy.. we've not been arguing. let's just say i sometimes enjoy making a f00l out of you grin.

what's the difference between ebonics and pidgin english? i can only give you similarities of which they are both English vernacular and ebonics is as recognized in US as pidgin is recognized in Nigeria.

remember you previously begged me to speak pidgin. so please don't run from this one o
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:34am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

i can only give you similarities

It's more like you enjoy making a fool of yourself.

You can? So why don't you do that? And I'm sure you will prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that "ain't" is native to Onitsha. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.