Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,615 members, 7,975,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:15 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4542075 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 4:53am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

No questions will be answered. Deal with it. The case is closed.

Whether you stand by it, over it or under it. It is done. You are a self-confessed idïot.

o come on... If you can spend all day blabbing for pages, you should at least spend 10mins to answer a difficult question. (difficult only to your dull brain)

And sorry, am a rock and easy listening fan. So your jay z yap is for someone else.

So it's immature for me to adopt another broken english while the same people are adopting ours?

To the extent our pidgin has been used to read weather forecast in US.

What makes it not smart for me to speak ebonics? You raised it, at least you should have the smarts to finish it.

Craig, you need brain feeds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgPsO8Fb5Is
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:55am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

o come on... If you can spend all day blabbing for pages, you should at least spend 10mins to answer a difficult question. (difficult only to your dull brain)

And sorry, am a rock and easy listening fan. So your jay z yap is for someone else.

So it's immature for me to adopt another broken english while the same people are adopting ours?

To the extent our pidgin has been used to read weather forecast in US.

What makes it not smart for me to speak ebonics? You raised it, at least you should have the smarts to finish it.

Craig, you need brain feeds.

Deal with it. Questions from föols fall to be ignored. Cry, beg, demand, jump and down, it is done. Case closed, finished, signed, sealed delivered and all of those good things. Anything further is a waste of my precious time.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Augustine Again:

the direction of h.it from a sniper`s ammo tells the enemy his compass location N, S, E, W.

the battalion being hit by the sniper can also pop smoke screen by smoke grenades around themselves and blind the sniper`s view.

10 snipers cannot stop a nigerian army battalion of 600 men, maybe 10 snipers can stop a south african brigade of 5,000 men grin

That will only give you a rough estermet of his diricstion.

The smoke will all so blind your troops, and most smoke screens can be beaten with thermal sights

If they get a chock point it will be easy to delay a battlion.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:07am On Sep 03, 2013
Augustine Again:

respect ? for me ? no sir, 90% of us dont respect each other on this forum.

respect died within the first 32 pages of this thread...and this is page 732 cool

Tanzania is ranked above South Africa by UN military high command. FACT.

when the Tanzanian Brigadier commands your South African Colonel, the soweto man dare not disobey. FACT.

South African army is now under Tanzanian army command and control. FACT

everybody is getting his own chance to be south africa`s boss everywhere. FACT

cheesy grin tongue shocked

Why dontb you show were the UN said they rank Tanzian above south africa. Because your logic means they put rwanda above nigeria. So please show me a UN ranking tabel of all the milltaries and were they rank them.

Actualy he can disobey him if he feels the order puts his men in uneasry danger. Or if he gets orders from SA. He may be part of the UN but the worst they can do if he disobeys a order is send him home.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:07am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Deal with it. Questions from föols fall to be ignored. Cry, beg, demand, jump and down, it is done. Case closed, finished, signed, sealed delivered and all of those good things. Anything further is a waste of my precious time.

i aint ashamed of it boy. cos it was never a crime unless you grew in a cave.

so will you call him immature for adopting our own broken? dunce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFo0pduntGA

so what will you call a white boy who adopted Nigerian broken english?

you know nothing. hence always running with you feet in the air when i challenge you.

tell me what makes it not smart to adopt american broken english that's already a language there?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:11am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

i aint ashamed of it boy. cos it was never a crime unless you grew in a cave.

so will you call him immature for adopting our own broken? dunce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFo0pduntGA

so what will you call a white boy who adopted Nigerian broken english?

you know nothing. hence always running with you feet in the air when i challenge you.

tell me what makes it not smart to adopt american broken english that's already a language there?

Case closed.

Closed.

Finished.

You were the subject. We are done talking about you. I care not about whiteboys.

Closed. Deal with it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:17am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

it one of those acquisition that you won't find online. it's already been spotted somewhere in the south.

courtesy of www.beegeagle.

You do know that is kind of menstioned online.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:20am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Case closed.

Closed.

Finished.

You were the subject we are done talking about you. I care not about whiteboys.

Closed.

why? your brain not strong enough to sustain a heated conversation? you said i was a teenager for adopting ebonics through the media. and i want you to tell me how these white boys are immature for adopting it through the same medium.

at least a subject needs a case study

or this white girl that speaks 9ja style she learnt through same medium?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLUE6sQLhb8

next time you see me, run like you've never run before cos i will always expose your f00lishness on this forum. !diot.. talking about stuff you don't know sh1t about.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:22am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

why? your brain not strong enough to sustain a heated conversation? you said i was a teenager for adopting ebonics through the media. and i want you to tell me how these white boys are immature for adopting it through the same medium.

or this white girl that speaks 9ja style she learnt through same medium?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLUE6sQLhb8

next time you see me, run like you've never run before cos i will always expose your f00lishness on this forum. !diot.. talking about stuff you don't know sh1t about.

Closed. Your idïocy has been confirmed. Nothing to add or subtract. Finished. cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:24am On Sep 03, 2013
andrewza:

You do know that is kind of menstioned online.

show me
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:35am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Closed. Your idïocy has been confirmed. Nothing to add or subtract. Finished. cool

finally, i made the senseless loudmouth cragBitch to zip it. stripped down to a "one liner" as he likes to tell people.

just one question. why is it not smart for me to speak Ebonics

CraigB:

Why it is not smart for you to speak Ebonics?

That's the only question I'll answer. Your choice.

So give the question and you'll get your answer.

you can't claim not to have my time now. especialy now that am ready for you. show you have brain for once and answer the question.

you brought it up, so finish it.

next time, when talking to me, it would be wise to think first cos i'm way ahead of you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:37am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

finally, i made the senseless loudmouth cragBitch to zip it. stripped down to a "one liner" as he likes to tell people.

just one question. why is it not smart for me to speak Ebonics

you can't claim not to have my time now. especialy now that am ready for you. show you have brain for once and answer the question.

you brought it up, so finish it.

next time, when talking to me, it would be wise to think first cos i'm way ahead of you.

You have been ignored because you lost the argument two pages ago. grin

There's no redeeming yourself now. I won't let you.

The case is closed and will not be reopened. Cry me a river. cool

I finished it already and I rest easy. You don't. Look at you. Perturbed and everything.

You are done. cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:39am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

show me

You posted a online source.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:48am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

You have been ignored because you lost the argument two pages ago. grin

There's no redeeming yourself now. I won't let you.

The case is closed and will not be reopened. Cry me a river. cool

I finished it already and I rest easy. You don't. Look at you. Perturbed and everything.

exactly where did you finish it? when? how?

so now am perturbed cos you've been cornered? i told you i was out for you today, so don't find excuse for me to drop your case.

i've answered how i like the language and why. so tell me why it's not smart to speak it. after proving to you that whites also speak ours.

smarten up and finish what you started.
CraigB:

Why it is not smart for you to speak Ebonics?

That's the only question I'll answer. Your choice.

So give the question and you'll get your answer.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2013
andrewza:

You posted a online source.

that source confirmed it long after it's been on ground. am talking about a formal log. like SIPRI
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:53am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

exactly where did you finish it? when? how?

so now am perturbed cos you've been cornered? i told you i was out for you today, so don't find excuse for me to drop your case.

i've answered how i like the language and why. so tell me why it's not smart to speak it. after proving to you that whites also speak ours.

smarten up and finish what you started.

Hahaha - Too late grin grin grin

Game over bozo.

No questions will be answered on the subject.

Remember? Nothing to add. Nothing to subtract? It is done! You lost it and that's that.

Finito!

Live with it. Your explanations are no good here. Not anymore. cheesy

The subject is not up for further debate. cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Hahaha - Too late grin grin grin

Game over bozo.

No questions will be answered on the subject.

Remember? Nothing to add. Nothing to subtract? It is done!

Finito!

Live with it. Your explanations are no good here. Not anymore. cheesy

The subject is not up for further debate. cool

grin grin grin grin grin

coward taking cover grin

at least post where you did that. it's now clear you don't stand a chance at intellectual competency in anything.

hence, the reason for your loads of insults, empty and incoherent posts that a mentally challenged person will look at and feel proud of his challenges.

filthy white pig. keep rolling in filth as you sleep in itgrin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

grin grin grin grin grin

coward taking cover grin

at least post where you did that. it's now clear you don't stand a chance at intellectual competency in anything.

hence, the reason for your loads of insults, empty and incoherent posts that a mentally challenged person will look at and feel proud of his challenges.

filthy white pig. keep rolling in filth as you sleep in itgrin

Defeat and desperation.

This is where I whistle and smile, as I watch my movie.

You lost. grin grin grin grin

And this explains it.

Desperadoooooooo! cool

Like I said: Finito. No amount of piggy-posting will change that. You've been mind-fooked and it's driving you crazy. cheesy

For CraigB, na relaxashon ooo grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Defeat and desperation.

This is where I whistle and smile, as I watch my movie.

You lost. grin grin grin grin

And this explains it.

Desperadoooooooo! cool

Like I said: Finito. No amount of piggy-posting will change that. You've been mind-fooked and it's driving you crazy. cheesy

f00l. You can't even back up your own statements anymore. Answer question.. I finished it.
Prove where you nailed it.... NO.
Afraid you'll stire another challenge too strong for your brain?

You've stooped so low as to use my usual word "desperado".. Confirmed otono
yeah, run to your mud and cover yourself in it. Talking to me when you're not mentally fit.

grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

f00l. You can't even back up your own statements anymore. Answer question.. I finished it.
Prove where you nailed it.... NO.
Afraid you'll stire another challenge too strong for your brain?

You've stooped so low as to use my usual word "desperado".. Confirmed otono
yeah, run to your mud and cover yourself in it. Talking to me when you're not mentally fit.

grin grin

Mind-fooked.

I sleep easy.

Sadly, you spent the whole night arguing with me. And you still lost. cry

Goodnight, sucka. grin My movie's finished.

na blue Monday for you.

Commot for road. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

that source confirmed it long after it's been on ground. am talking about a formal log. like SIPRI

Sipri focuse on miltary hardwar. Is the sandcat not going to be used by the poliece

And here is another online source for the sandcat

http://investor.oshkoshcorporation.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=93403&p=irol-newsArticle2&ID=1568990&highlight=
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Defeat and desperation.

defeat from a question you lacked the intellect to tackle? okay!

desperation from your unfinished venture which you packed yyour dusty boots and fled? hmm!

how does it feel like writing in pidgin you just learned from me? oops!!

you just pulled my foot out of your mouth to replace it with yours grin

you'll never be close to smart.. just noise making grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:
Ebonics is transferred to anyone the same way any culture can be transferred to outside world. a culture that is widely noticed(especially through media), sounds cool, admired and easy to pick. i learned it and speak whenever i desire.
CraigB:
You confirm, not just that you learnt it, but you ADOPTED it and made it your own. This broken form of English, in your wisdom, fell to be adopted by you.
An idïot who adopted Ebonics (broken english) for absolutely no smart reason.
[/b]
CraigB:
Goodnight, sucka. grin My movie's finished.

na blue Monday for you.

Commot for road. grin grin grin grin grin

yeah, i now see where it is finished. i made you adopt a nigerian broken english for no smart reason(according to you) which you termed an act of idiocy.

always talking without reasoning.

i now understand why you're backing down from me. GOOFBALL grin

go to sleep knowing you are a reetarded white pig

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2013
Chris365 ... You basically fed the yeye juvenile delinquent with his own foot and with so much mud to roll in! grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: Chris365 ... You basically fed the yeye juvenile delinquent with his own foot and with so much mud to roll in! grin grin grin grin

i know his weakness.. just challenge with intellect and he'll remember his sleep, or speak pidgin by force grin grin

the boy is just daft. today wey i get him time e run carry my foot with him own for mouth grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

i know his weakness.. just challenge with intellect and he'll remember his sleep, or speak pidgin by force grin grin

the boy is just daft. today wey i get him time e run carry my foot with him own for mouth grin

If no be say I dey monitor something I for put mouth small make him sabi say him level of stupidity na disease. You really knack am heavy firewood for head with your "thief in the crowd" example. grin grin grin Sotay the id.iot commot hand for the matter!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Augustine Again:

the direction of h.it from a sniper`s ammo tells the enemy his compass location N, S, E, W.

the battalion being hit by the sniper can also pop smoke screen by smoke grenades around themselves and blind the sniper`s view.

10 snipers cannot stop a nigerian army battalion of 600 men, maybe 10 snipers can stop a south african brigade of 5,000 men grin

I repeat snypers position are difficult to locate because they camouflage themselves to match so perfectly with the terrain. Snypers shots can come from all directions, meaning a snyper who is positioned in the North can hit you from the East or West depending on the movement of the head/body and so is the one positioned in the South. During snypers attack soldiers are apt to run in disarray.

Smoke screen will not help because snypers sights can simply be adjusted to thermal view which will still expose you due to the heat in your body. Like I said before, snypers positions are often given an all round defence with soldiers armed with anti-tank weapons. Mortars are often used but sometimes with no success or where possible anti-materiel gun can be used if their position has been spoted positively.

The only successful counter-measures that prove to work is when Fighter Jets are employed to clear snypers position.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2013
andrewza:

Sipri focuse on miltary hardwar. Is the sandcat not going to be used by the poliece

And here is another online source for the sandcat

http://investor.oshkoshcorporation.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=93403&p=irol-newsArticle2&ID=1568990&highlight=

The sandcat is been purchased for the army.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Wait a minute, just.Don't get carried away. All reports says he "may have died". We will talk when all is conclusive, mmkay?

It's all rumours right now. Give us a break, will you. Come back when it's no longer a rumour. In fact, come back when you've defeated Boko Haram.
dont mind the retards , they think I posted the link to claim shekau's death lma...the link is there to expose the NA army and her lies, the link is there to close your mouths , it is clear that your army is unprofessional, not trained , no discipline whatsoever..in fact all the succes reported against Bokoharam might lies abi? And they are praising an institution that even a blind man won't trust?.eh eh grin
Last bullet, all the verified actions/missions against bokoharam have been carried by the joint force composed of ? U guessed right foreign armies...jokers. I doubt the USA will call anyone to help them tackle an insurrection on their territory. The NA is simply useless and the Naijans here are empty barrels. The people that have been worked with ur army all have one thing to say: lack of discipline. grin grin grin
Na my foot
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2013
Augustine Again:

respect ? for me ? no sir, 90% of us dont respect each other on this forum.

respect died within the first 32 pages of this thread...and this is page 732 cool

Tanzania is ranked above South Africa by UN military high command. FACT.

when the Tanzanian Brigadier commands your South African Colonel, the soweto man dare not disobey. FACT.

South African army is now under Tanzanian army command and control. FACT

everybody is getting his own chance to be south africa`s boss everywhere. FACT

cheesy grin tongue shocked

Young man do not let anger to cloud your sound reasoning. Every contigent in MONUSCO is under the command of its colonel and the man on top is a Brazilian, Carlos Alberto dos Santos Cruz. There is no South Africa that is under the command of Tanzania and that misinformation really caused my colleagues to bust down with laughter when I told them about it.

The UN appointed the Brazilian general who helped to stabilise peace in Haiti to head the mission.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Alberto_Dos_Santos_Cruz

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22290242

Since when do UN have the authority to rank militaries in accordance to their prowess?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

Naai-gerian intellect below. grin grin

I am not surprised. I agree with you on this one. grin

Are you still hurting from last night, ChrisMonkey?

I see staying up all night has you spending less time here today? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.