Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,615 members, 7,975,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:59 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4542069 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

as a soldier you should be able to differentiate between peace keeping and enforcement.

Nigeri has never been under command of any foreign troop in peace enforcement.

Our mission in somalia was funded by the US since they needed help from african troops and only Nigeria was capable of such deadly mission. But was never under US command.
sANDF with it's shiny weapons have no achievements in peace enforcements.

Trust me, you are in good hands under Tanzanian command. They are better achieved than SANDF. Fact

You are indeed misinformed. Peace keeping mission can be reduced to peace enforcement in sub-category. The fact is Nigeria has served under many commanders of foreign nationals.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Officer only in SANDF! Deployed only in your South Africa! Point is Tanzania are leading the onslaught on M23. You can't change the story of the Tanzanian troop efforts on he frontlines! All the M23 sees first is Tanzania and of course South Africa cowering behind!

Again I will tell you. Just because the brigade comander is tanzianan does not mean tanzian solders are leading any one. Has a brigade comader he sits at a muiltnastional HQ in goma and just cordenates the FIB. And he still anserws to another officer from brazil who anseres to civlians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

That's why I am always saying that it is not wise to always engage in military talk with mere civilians because you stand to gain nothing. By the way you want to tell me that of all missions Nigeria took part all boiled down to the nationality of the man on top.

yes, the nationality and the combat experience of such army. As a soldier you should know this by now.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chris cannot differentiate between a simple troops and commander. He is saying that SA is under the command of Tanzanian troop. No wonder I do not entertain this military talk with civilians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

as a soldier you should be able to differentiate between peace keeping and enforcement.

Nigeri has never been under command of any foreign troop in peace enforcement.

Our mission in somalia was funded by the US since they needed help from african troops and only Nigeria was capable of such deadly mission. But was never under US command.
sANDF with it's shiny weapons have no achievements in peace enforcements.

Trust me, you are in good hands under Tanzanian command. They are better achieved than SANDF. Fact

Fact all your missions were a big failer remember
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

yes, the nationality and the combat experience of such army. As a soldier you should know this by now.

That is very wrong and that's a childish talk. The UN is an international movement comprising many nations. Every member country can be called to partake anytime.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

solders not generals win wars
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
Naai-gerian "intellect" on display for all to see.

SMH.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
andrewza:

Words the "ogres at the top" should have remembered when they abandoned Mali.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
andrewza:

Again I will tell you. Just because the brigade comander is tanzianan does not mean tanzian solders are leading any one. Has a brigade comader he sits at a muiltnastional HQ in goma and just cordenates the FIB. And he still anserws to another officer from brazil who anseres to civlians.

That is the very point I have pointed out to your FighterPilot. However, the key point is captured in general observations of FIB frontline operations wherein the Tanzanians are leading the stomping of M23 terrains. Until I corrected Mike..ZA, he freely was falsely claiming that SANDF recce were responsible for disrupting the M23 supply lines whereas it was the Ukrainian, Tanzanians that made that effort with SANDF playing a much limited role. Point is DENEL equipment don't win battles ... but Commanders do! We know it's the Tanzanian commander ordering and planning the operations!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

That is the very point I have pointed out to your FighterPilot. However, the key point is captured in general observations of FIB frontline operations wherein the Tanzanians are leading the stomping of M23 terrains.

As proved by what?

Posted where?

Foaming in the mouth is one thing. Supporting your statements with evidence is quite another.

Cry about it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
andrewza:

A general is a soldier who plans, organises, orders and wins war! Stop being a rebellious naval soldier chef!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
andrewza:

wrong.. Soldiers fight battles but generals win wars. A general's mistake can kill his soldiers and lose a war in a day.

You should know this.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

A general is a soldier who plans, organises, orders and wins war! Stop being a rebellious naval soldier chef!

The word "fight" is missing from your empty post.

We all know why.

Go eat some fufu and be happy.

You have no business here.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
Napoleon will always be remembered for his war exploits, unfortunately his soldiers remain largely unknown! Now who will be remembered in this case ... The Tanzanian General! Simple and short!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

wrong.. Soldiers fight battles

So what's the noise about "cowardice" for then?

Stûpid valley much?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Did one delinquent juvenile just mumble some emptiness? Anyways ... grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: Napoleon will always be remembered for his war exploits, unfortunately his soldiers remain largely unknown! Now who will be remembered in this case ... The Tanzanian General! Simple and short!

Oh, so we've moved from "bravery" and on to a popularity show now?

Ok - you should have warned us.

What are your soldiers in Mali "known" for?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot: Chris cannot differentiate between a simple troops and commander. He is saying that SA is under the command of Tanzanian troop. No wonder I do not entertain this military talk with civilians.

your head is blocked from my point of view.

The intervention Brigade is in command of a Tanzanian general. He is in command of your troops in a special operation meant to mount an offensive on rebel positions.

literally, it is a war not a peace keeping mission. That's why it's called special brigade.
Common, a soldier should be aware of this fact.

Are you sure you are not just mounting security gates.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

The intervention Brigade is in command of a Tanzanian general. He is in command of your troops in a special operation meant to mount an offensive on rebel positions.

literally, it is a war not a peace keeping mission. That's why it's called special brigade.

So bloody what?

Much ado about nothing.

Storm in a teacup. cool

Just accept it. First ever mission of its kind. South Africa is in it. Naai-geria is at home being chased by Bomo Haram.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

So what's the noise about "cowardice" for then?

Stûpid valley much?

i would like you to explain what you mean here so i can make a fool of you.

Answers not barks
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

i would like you to explain what you mean here so i can make a fool of you.

Answers not barks

It's a question. Answer the question. It's simple. There's nothing to explain. It's simple English.

Absolutely nothing confusing about it.

When you've decided what you want to argue, let us know.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

So bloody what?

Much ado about nothing.

Storm in a teacup. cool

Just accept it. First ever mission of its kind. South Africa is in it. Naai-geria is at home being chased by Bomo Haram.

your foolhardy will always be a stumbling block for you to follow and understand converstions between two intellects.

Which is why your response is always the same old cliche.

You don't stand a chance boy. Watch from behind cos you'll end up running away when i face you
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

your foolhardy will always be a stumbling block for you to follow and understand converstions between two intellects.

Which is why your response is always the same old cliche.

You don't stand a chance boy. Watch from behind cos you'll end up running away when i face you

It's "foolhardiness", idîot. You see what happens when you choose to adopt Ebonics? grin

There's nothing to follow here. You are dishing us a massive pot of confused porridge.

You don't even have a clear argument. You go back and forth based on the whims of your jealous heart.

Taking you seriously is a mistake. I don't see why FighterPilot and Andrew insist on taking the two of you seriously.

One moment, you argue bravery of soldiers. The next you argue command. Any "argument" will do for you.

Just shoot yourself. cheesy

Not everyone "thinks" like a Naai-gerian. Bloody storm in a teacup.

Cry us a river, ChrisMonkey and Naai-jaPigoon. You are a joke.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
It's one who has nothing to offer in intelligent debates that goes about chasing commas, and full stops to cover for their lack of substance. Clear tendencies of a juvenile delinquent on this thread! Isn't he such stupidly smart kid?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: It's one who has nothing to offer in intelligent debates that goes about chasing commas, and full stops to cover for their lack of substance. Clear tendencies of a juvenile delinquent on this thread! Isn't he such stupidly smart kid?

You are a joke, Naai-jaPigoon. It's a sin to even consider your "arguments" worthwhile. You should be toyed with and left to dry out in the sun. Two pegs and a clothes line. That's all you're good for. This "command" and "Tanzania" story is just a desperate attempt to cook something to rage about.

No one should give you the time of day.

Go on and cry about it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

My head cannot be blocked by civilian who argue without facts. I do not waste my time with people who proves themselves as empty because what I am hoping for is a challenge. I want people who are very articulate not those who resort to childish rants by playing taunting games.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

My head cannot be blocked by civilian who argue without facts. I do not waste my time with people who proves themselves as empty because what I am hoping for is a challenge. I want people who are very articulate not those who resort to childish rants by playing taunting games.

You are wasting your time trying to argue with reason. You need to understand who you can be reasonable with and who you need to dismiss, Fighter. ChrisMonkey and Naai-jaPigoon are to be dismissed. End of story.

You'll patch up one hole and they'll open another. Anything will do for them. No matter how stûpid.

They are simply to be toyed with and left alone.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
I wonder if the Nigerian civilians know that the DRC officer that lead the attack was trained by south Africans?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: Napoleon will always be remembered for his war exploits, unfortunately his soldiers remain largely unknown! Now who will be remembered in this case ... The Tanzanian General! Simple and short!

Wrong, Napoleon needed his solders some where mentioned by name. He only won because his solders were so good.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

wrong.. Soldiers fight battles but generals win wars. A general's mistake can kill his soldiers and lose a war in a day.

You should know this.

A genrail with out a army is just a man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.