Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4498430 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
zaandrew: I wonder if the Nigerian civilians know that the DRC officer that lead the attack was trained by south Africans?

Andrew, do you seriously think their knowledge of something like that will cause them to go :"Oh, yes! Quite right. South Africa is doing a great job!"?

That won't happen, Andrew. The hearts are hardened and ravaged by the green monster. grin

Pick out carefully those that are worth reasoning with and those that aren't.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

A general is a soldier who plans, organises, orders and wins war! Stop being a rebellious naval soldier chef!

You know what i mean
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
zaandrew:

Wrong, Napoleon needed his solders some where mentioned by name. He only won because his solders were so good.

dont confuse people here, i read a lot about Napoleon, he won his wars because he was a better army General than his enemies he fought against.

the German and Russian soldiers were as good as the French soldiers, but Napoleon Bonaparte made a difference as a better General than his opponents, better battle plans, strategy and tactics made him the winner.

same way that better military planning, strategic and tactical capabilities, made the Tanzanian army General the better choice to lead the offensive war in Congo DRC so that South Africa will not disgrace the UN force by their historical curse of pre-destinated poor performance in battles.

[size=16pt]Tanzania defeated joint forces of mighty Libya and Uganda in war.....FACT [/size]

" A planned attack by a brigade-sized Libyan force with fifteen T-55s, a dozen APCs, and BM-21 MRLs, intended to reach Masaka, instead collided with the Tanzanian force at Lukaya on 10 March and sent the 201st Brigade reeling backwards in disarray. However, a Tanzanian counter-attack on the night of 11–12 March from two directions, involving a reorganised 201st Brigade attacking from the south and the 208th Brigade from the north-west, was successful, with many Libyan units, including the militia, breaking and retreating at a run. Libyan casualties were reported at 200+ another 200 allied Ugandans"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda%E2%80%93Tanzania_War

http://www.acig.org/artman/publish/article_187.shtml

first photo : south africa vs seleka battle

second photo : tanzania vs libya battle (libyan air force Mirage jet fighter)

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
agaugust:

dont confuse people here, i read a lot about Napoleon, he won his wars because he was a better army General than his enemies he fought against.

Come out in the open, Satan. grin

Are you saying the quality of the soldiers is irrelevant?

Actually, don't answer that. Carry on down, along Idïot Drive.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

That is the very point I have pointed out to your FighterPilot. However, the key point is captured in general observations of FIB frontline operations wherein the Tanzanians are leading the stomping of M23 terrains. Until I corrected Mike..ZA, he freely was falsely claiming that SANDF recce were responsible for disrupting the M23 supply lines whereas it was the Ukrainian, Tanzanians that made that effort with SANDF playing a much limited role. Point is DENEL equipment don't win battles ... but Commanders do! We know it's the Tanzanian commander ordering and planning the operations!

There is nobody who played a limited role in the FIB which is the sub of the greater MONUSCO in terms of the offensive order that was issued by the UN to intervene. The SA and Tanzanian troops were at the front line with SA snypers aligned to position.

With regard to the ineffectiveness of Denel weapons, that one I am afraid because I am not going to entertainment it, for what I know is that weapons are meant to kill. I hope you will ask the same question to those six March23 rebels who were shot from the range with Denel made NTW-20 and 14.5.

Last but not least, commanders cannot win war without weapons.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
zaandrew:

Wrong, Napoleon needed his solders some where mentioned by name. He only won because his solders were so good.

An army without a general or leader has never succeeded. AndrewZA will run away from the fact that history remembers Napoleon more than anyone else in his army! Simple and straightforward.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
zaandrew: I wonder if the Nigerian civilians know that the DRC officer that lead the attack was trained by south Africans?
I made that point a long time ago I think Cragb is right you are wasting your time just watch they will dispute it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

There is nobody who played a limited role in the FIB which is the sub of the greater MONUSCO in terms of the offensive order that was issued by the UN to intervene. The SA and Tanzanian troops were at the front line with SA snypers aligned to position.

With regard to the ineffectiveness of Denel weapons, that one I am afraid because I am not going to entertainment it, for what I know is that weapons are meant to kill. I hope you will ask the same question to those six March23 rebels who were shot from the range with Denel made NTW-20 and 14.5.

Last but not least, commanders cannot win war without weapons.

Enjoy yourself! Tanzania leads you all the way in the DRC.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

An army without a general or leader has never succeeded. AndrewZA will run away from the fact that history remembers Napoleon more than anyone else in his army! Simple and straightforward.

A general without an army has never succeeded.

Shoot yourself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
agaugust:

Do you mean that he would have won the war even if his soldiers were poorly equiped?

Do you mean that TAHITI stand a chance against Brazil if can be coached by Morihno?

A healthy mind is a healthy body. Without a healthy body a mind cannot work, no wonder people hallucinate when they are sick.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
zaandrew:

Who chose and trained Napoleon's soldiers?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Oh, so the SANDF soldiers were chosen and trained by the Tanzanian general? Is that the line of argument now?

Wonderful grin

See what I mean? Any "argument" will do for this lot. And you wonder why I treat them like the rubbish that they are.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
The Tanzanian General is a no nonsense tested soldier whose command and orders are understood and obeyed! That a delinquent juvenile thinks an army can succeed without a General ... speaks volumes why SANDF's so-called generals are generally not suitable for UN Command roles just as SANDF soldiers are really succeeding in shooting themselves ... something their pot-bellied generals taught them?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Enjoy yourself! Tanzania leads you all the way in the DRC.

Who said that we are in competition. Surely we are not, we are there to do what we have been asked to do, that's all.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Who said that we are in competition. Surely we are not, we are there to do what we have been asked to do, that's all.

Who said you are in competition?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: The Tanzanian General is a no nonsense tested soldier whose command and orders are understood and obeyed! That a delinquent juvenile thinks an army can succeed without a General ... speaks volumes why SANDF's so-called generals are generally not suitable for UN Command roles just as SANDF soldiers are really succeeding in shooting themselves ... something their pot-bellied generals taught them?

Wait a minute, just:

NaijaPikinGidi:

Oh, so the SANDF soldiers were chosen and trained by the Tanzanian general? Is that the line of argument now?

Wonderful grin

See what I mean? Any "argument" will do for this lot. And you wonder why I treat them like the rubbish that they are.

_______

You belong in a biltong drying line. You are a joke. I don't know why people even treat you like a normal person.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: The Tanzanian General is a no nonsense tested soldier whose command and orders are understood and obeyed! That a delinquent juvenile thinks an army can succeed without a General ... speaks volumes why SANDF's so-called generals are generally not suitable for UN Command roles just as SANDF soldiers are really succeeding in shooting themselves ... something their pot-bellied generals taught them?

So why are Nigerian commanders not appointed as well. Throughout my three deployments, I have never served under Nigerian General. What is your argument?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Comprehension problems ... prominent in this delinquent juvenile's empty cranium! Twisting and turning facts with reckless abandon ... interesting. cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: Comprehension problems ... prominent in this delinquent juvenile's empty cranium! Twisting and turning facts with reckless abandon ... interesting. cool cool

NaijaPikinGidi:

Wonderful grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

So why are Nigerian commanders are not appointed as well. Throughout my three deployments, I have never served under Nigerian General. What is your argument?

Three deployments to ... Soweto to guard poultry farms? You must be kidding!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Do you mean that he would have won the war even if his soldiers were poorly equiped?

Do you mean that TAHITI stand a chance against Brazil if can be coached by Morihno?

A healthy mind is a healthy body. Without a healthy body a mind cannot work, no wonder people hallucinate when they are sick.

Fighter pilot is a chelsea fan.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Three deployments to ... Soweto to guard poultry farms? You must be kidding!

Back to your element. Yes, stay there. That's where you shine. Optimal performance according to the operating manual.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

So why are Nigerian commanders are not appointed as well. Throughout my three deployments, I have never served under Nigerian General. What is your argument?

....the argument is that while Tanzanian army defeated both Libyan and Ugandan military forces all combined together with one single blow, South african army was defeated by Seleka rebels with one single blow too tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda%E2%80%93Tanzania_War

This has made Tanzania your current boss....and shall be for many years to come tongue

...in battle field action below...Tanzania

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chris365's shoes in his mouth looks so cute on him. Looks like a size Eleven with chocolate coating! cool cool cool Enjoy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
agaugust:

....the argument is that while Tanzania defeated both Libya and Uganda combined together with one single blow, South africa was defeated by Seleka rebels with one single blow too tongue

There was no defeat of South Africa, as you've been shown a thousand time. We all know you won't accept that. So, have fun.

The question still remains - Is the quality of the soldiers irrelevant?

We won't wait for the answer. We all know it and we know we won't get it from you.

You are driving down stüpid avenue to idïot valley.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: Chris365's shoes in his mouth looks so cute on him. Looks like a size Eleven with chocolate coating! cool cool cool Enjoy.

I've always known you have designs on me. This looks "cute" now. No wonder you went to South Africa. You were tired of Naa-geria's anti-gay laws.

Well done for being today's idîot of the day. Talking about training and selection for no reason.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
My Sudan Veteran I salute! I see you here! cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
The Fact remains whether you like it or not, the tanzanian general is ordering your troops around, like a master to his dog.

Fighter pilot and andrewza, when are you guys getting deployed to DRC? The tanzanian is there waiting to order you guyz around like a flock of sheep. gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Henry120: The Fact remains whether you like it or not, the tanzanian general is ordering your troops around, like a master to his dog.

Fighter pilot and andrewza, when are you guys getting deployed to DRC? The tanzanian is there waiting to order you guyz around like a flock of sheep. gringringringringringringringrin

The fact remains, this is a storm in a teacup. Whether you like it or not.

Posting a million green faces does not change that. You know it. I know it. We all know it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Clueless child in a debate that confounds his low civilian life! You will never understand ...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Henry120:

Fighter pilot is a chelsea fan.

No man, Jose Morinho is just my favourate coach. My favourate club is Barcelona, I prefer Spanish football than English. Lol!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Clueless child in a debate that confounds his low level civilian life! You will never understand ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.