Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,537 members, 7,914,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4498433 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: Clueless child in a debate that confounds his low civilian life! You will never understand ...

Clueless child. Better than "clueless idiöt", don't you think? You've embarrassed yourself and all gay men.

The pink brigade should gag you. Pronto, darling. Pronto!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

No man, Jose Morinho is just my favourate coach. My favourate club is Barcelona, I prefer Spanish football than English. Lol!!

Interesting!!!! A barcelona fan, whose favourite coach is mourinho. I've never seen such a football fan before. You're probably the one and only fan whose choice is this way.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mechanized Battalion....Congo DRC war grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
agaugust: Mechanized Battalion....Congo DRC war grin grin

O boy! See shayo for hand and launcher for shoulder on top bike! No wonder levels change! E pass SANDF power! These guys always good to go!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Henry120: The Fact remains whether you like it or not, the tanzanian general is ordering your troops around, like a master to his dog.

Fighter pilot and andrewza, when are you guys getting deployed to DRC? The tanzanian is there waiting to order you guyz around like a flock of sheep. gringringringringringringringrin

By the time we get there the enforcement mission would have already been completed. Infact, intervention is almost done and when the next one come it might not be a Tanzanian, it might be Ugandan or Kenyan.

In deployment you will not even get to see Tanzanian general because his role is only to strategise with the various contigent commanders (Colonels) and the head of the mission (MONUSCO). After everything else has been decided on the meeting they will devolve all the responsibility on contigent commanders to engage their contigents. Contigent commanders will further devolve the responsibility to officers within his contigent and officers to NCOs.

There is no any general who will fok people around.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

By the time we get there the enforcement mission would have already been completed. Infact, intervention is almost done and when the next one come it might not be a Tanzanian, it might be Ugandan or Kenyan.

In deployment you will not even get to see Tanzanian general because his role is only to strategise with the various contigent commanders (Colonels) and the head of the mission (MONUSCO). After everything else has been decided on the meeting they will devolve all the responsibility on contigent commanders to engage their contigents. Contigent commanders will further devolve the responsibility to officers within his contigent and officers to NCOs.

Now you seem to understand the enforcement logic? Carry out the General's orders first before you make any more noise!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Now you seem to understand the enforcement logic? Carry out the General's orders first before you make any more noise!

A one-liner of defeat.

http://www.france24.com/en/20130831-dr-congo-rebels-retreat-east-goma-rwanda-m23
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Henry120:

Interesting!!!! A barcelona fan, whose favourite coach is mourinho. I've never seen such a football fan before. You're probably the one and only fan whose choice is this way.

Then why is it when the coach resigns or sacked, fans will start suggesting names. Some would be saying Keshi, Morihno, etc. Does it tell anything about the taste of those fans when it comes to coaches?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

I cannot understand where does this come from and what is hoping to achieve?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Oh please fighter why waste your time on these guys they lost it in Mali and now they worship Tanzania like a Nun to a Pope they are trying to salvage some pride they are all talk no action while we walk the talk,we are benchmarking when war historians and commentators talk about an intervation Brigate our rainbow nation flag will be flying high
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

I cannot understand where does this come and what is hoping to achieve?

I will give you a clue: j.e.a.l.o.u.s.y.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

I cannot understand where does this come and what is hoping to achieve?

Oh well ... It must be time you retreat to slumberland.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
I see the kids are at play now and won't understand the realities in the DRC.. What a beautiful world they must be in far from the frontlines where the brave Tanzanians are showing their SANDF how to lead a battle.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Much better option for Fighter Pilot. It will do him a world of good. You aren't worth the trouble.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Let me rather keep mum.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Let me rather keep mum.

That's how you do it. Pick your opponents carefully, Fighter.

Don't waste your time on those not motivated by anything other than envy.

That's why I forever keep them in fools' valley.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
agaugust: .

[size=16pt]Confirmed :

Tanzanian Army Commands And Bosses South African Army In Congo DRC War....

....the better force now in charge...Tanzania ! [/size]

the Brazilian Lt.General commands the ONLY the peace mission of estimated 17,000 soldiers in Congo DRC with limited combat mandate

"United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon announced today the appointment of Lieutenant General Carlos Alberto dos Santos Cruz of Brazil as Force Commander of the United Nations Organization Stabilization Mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (MONUSCO).

He succeeds Lieutenant General Chander Prakash Wadhwa of India, who completed his assignment on 31 March 2013, and to whom the Secretary-General is grateful for his dedicated and effective service during his tenure of more than two years."

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2013/sga1407.doc.htm

the Tanzanian Brig.General DIRECTLY commands the special brigade called FIB of about 3,000 soldiers in Congo DRC with full mandate for full combat and offensive war

http://www.afriquejet.com/news/783-monusco-tanzanian-to-command-monusco-special-brigade.html

http://www.theinternational.org/articles/450-united-nations-authorizes-offensive-opera

both men consult each other as you see example in photo below with an asian discussing with the brazilian, but the Tanzanian man will command and rule over all the South African army officers and men in Congo DRC war....FACT !!!

Agaugust you were wrong again. The FIB is the sub of MONUSCO which is under the command of a Brazilian.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

dude, MONUSCO wasn't supposed to last this long. Your troops size is about to increase to 2000 and you still believe it's a emporary mission.. Coming from UN? Think again.

Unless the FIB is dissolved and the political problem of DRC is resolved, you just engaged in a long war. DRC is not about to be stable in the next decade cos even your country is benefitting from the instability.

DRC problem will only end politically and not militarily

M23 may fall but their are other rebels and more will surface like M23 did.

Is seems to me that you do not know the difference between peace keeping (MONUSCO) and enforcement (FIB). Enforcement is temporary and in business we would say that it is a project and peace keeping is a process which takes long, that's would be referred to as operations in business. Once everything subsided the enforcement mission will revert back to peace keeping mission. The FIB is not independent from MONUSCO, it remains an inherent feature of it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Agaugust you were wrong again. The FIB is the sub of MONUSCO which is under the command of a Brazilian.

Augustine is right again, the Tanzanian commands FIB directly, he only consults the MONUSCO Brazilian, their mandates are different, if it was the same mandate of offensive/attacking combat engagement, MONUSCO will be on the battle frontline with the Indians and Pakistanis armies leading the war instead of FIB's Tanzanians and other africans.

MONUSCO is a joint deployment back-up reserve force in case FIB is overwhelmed in an emergency.

MONUSCO does not launch unprovoked offensive against rebels due to its limited mandate.

FIB is mandated to attack without any provocation from the rebels and Tanzania the conqueror of mighty Libya, is now teaching South Africa the basics of real life offensive/attacking combat that does not permit running away from Seleka type of local rebels.

by the way, why are you @fighter pilot and @andrewza sitting down at home entangled with your wives under a blanket while your fellow south african soldiers are at war in Congo DRC....you are both plastic toy soldiers cheesy

images of @andrewza and @fighter pilot....both toy soldiers of pretoria

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
agaugust:

Augustine is right again, the Tanzanian commands FIB directly, he only consults the MONUSCO Brazilian, their mandates are different, if it was the same mandate of offensive/attacking combat engagement, MONUSCO will be on the battle frontline with the Indians and Pakistanis armies leading the war instead of FIB's Tanzanians and other africans.

MONUSCO is a joint deployment back-up reserve force in case FIB is overwhelmed in an emergency.

MONUSCO does not launch unprovoked offensive against rebels due to its limited mandate.

FIB is mandated to attack without any provocation from the rebels and Tanzania the conqueror of mighty Libya, is now teaching South Africa the basics of real life offensive/attacking combat that does not permit running away from Seleka type of local rebels.

by the way, why are you @fighter pilot and @andrewza sitting down at home entangled with your wives under a blanket while your fellow south african soldiers are at war in Congo DRC....you are both plastic toy soldiers cheesy

Bros no take laughter wound me this evening! BTW is AndrewZA the toy standing? Probably the one squatting cool cool Na wa oo!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
agaugust:

Augustine is right again, the Tanzanian commands FIB directly, he only consults the MONUSCO Brazilian, their mandates are different, if it was the same mandate of offensive/attacking combat engagement, MONUSCO will ne on the battle frontline with the Indians and Pakistanis armies leading the war.

by the way, why are you @fighter pilot and @andrewza sitting down at home entangled with your wives under a blanket while your fellow south african soldiers are at war in Congo DRC....are you both plastic toy soldiers ? cheesy

image of @andrewza and @fighter pilot....both toy soldiers of nairaland ?

Wrong yet again. Agaugust you have proved yourself in many occassions that you know nothing about Military. You are not a soldier, reservist, or even a police officer. Your knowledge is just tantamount to an empty tin. In military we do not deal with consultation because we do not run the business and I fail to understand when you say the Tanzanian general command directly. Generals do not command directly and even colonels are hardly seen in war zones. The person who command directly is me, a junior officer. Whenever there's a war I will have to be physically there and command directly.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
agaugust:

Augustine is right again, the Tanzanian commands FIB directly, he only consults the MONUSCO Brazilian, their mandates are different, if it was the same mandate of offensive/attacking combat engagement , MONUSCO will be on the battle frontline with the Indians and Pakistanis armies leading the war instead of FIB's Tanzanians and other africans.

Ok, monkeys.

Enough of the rubbish.

Nevertheless, Brig Gen Mwakibolwa, with more than three decades of experience as a general in the Tanzania Peoples’ Defence Force, is quick to emphasize that while he heads the brigade, he is not the head of the UN force in the country.

“We are part of MONUSCO and our instructions come from the Force Commander of MONUSCO,” Brig Gen Mwakibolwa stressed. “How, where and at what time it will happen depends on the Force Commander.”

http://article.wn.com/view/2013/05/29/Brig_Gen_James_Mwakibolwa_New_method_of_combating_violence_i/#/fullarticle

Horse's mouth. Shoot yourself, idîot.

You are a fake and you know absolutely nothing. We are all wasting our time listening to you.

Fighter_Pilot wins. You lose.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Wrong yet again. Agaugust you have proved yourself in many occassions that you know nothing about Military. You are not a soldier, reservist, or even a police officer. Your knowledge is just tantamount to an empty tin. In military we do not deal with consultation because we do not run the business and I fail to understand when you say the Tanzanian general command directly. Generals do not command directly and even colonels are hardly seen in war zones. The person who command directly is me, a junior officer. Whenever there's a war I will have to be physically there and command directly.

Fo.ol of the worst order!! What is the meaning of Consultation if not planning, strategising, organising, situation-management, etc? I'm left to SMH and wonder how you got smuggled into your SANDF? You seem to be in great pains to wish away the fact that SANDF's Tanzanian war Commander is succeeding in the offensive on M23. The General in fact is personally in charge and giving physical orders/commands to all troops under him ... your SANDF inclusive! Your SANDF generals are probably not competent hence their juniors command only in Soweto.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Fo.ol of the worst order!! What is the meaning of Consultation if not planning, strategising, organising, situation-management, etc? I'm left to SMH and wonder how you got smuggled into your SANDF? You seem to be in great pains to wish away the fact that SANDF's Tanzanian war Commander is succeeding in the offensive on M23. The General in fact is personally in charge and giving physical orders/commands to all troops under him ... your SANDF inclusive! Your SANDF generals are probably not competent hence their juniors command only in Soweto.

Too late. Cry us a river, ape man.

Argument down a Lagos drain.

Slap you with a dead fish and call you silly.

CraigB:

Ok, monkeys.

Enough of the rubbish.

Nevertheless, Brig Gen Mwakibolwa, with more than three decades of experience as a general in the Tanzania Peoples’ Defence Force, is quick to emphasize that while he heads the brigade, he is not the head of the UN force in the country.

“We are part of MONUSCO and our instructions come from the Force Commander of MONUSCO,” Brig Gen Mwakibolwa stressed. “How, where and at what time it will happen depends on the Force Commander.”

http://article.wn.com/view/2013/05/29/Brig_Gen_James_Mwakibolwa_New_method_of_combating_violence_i/#/fullarticle

Horse's mouth. Shoot yourself, idîot.

You are a fake and you know absolutely nothing. We are all wasting our time listening to you. Fighter_Pilot wins. You lose.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
decision to attack M23 rebels.....UN civilian/political leadership

rules of engagement of M23 rebels.....UN civilian/political leadership/military advisers

order to attack M23 rebels.......Brazilian Commander MONUSCO

strategic battlefield plan to attack M23 rebels......Tanzanian commander

tactical battlefield plan to attack M23 rebels.....Tanzanian commander

responsibility for combat victory over M23 rebels....Tanzanian commander

execution of overall war plans......Tanzanian commander

order to battalion commanders to engage M23 rebels....Tanzanian commander

responsibility to engage and defeat M23 rebels.....FIB soldiers under Tanzanian commander

responsibility to obey all battle orders and respect Tanzanian chain of command....inferior South African army moving behind superior Tanzanian army that will do will do most of the fighting.

that is how UN intervention works. FACT !!! go start your research from UN KOREAN WARINTERVENTION and end with MONUSCO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Command

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
agaugust:

FIB is MONUSCO, they all wear MONUSCO beret and trademark.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
agaugust: decision to attack M23 rebels.....UN civilian/political leadership

rules of engagement of M23 rebels.....UN civilian/political leadership/military advisers

order to attack M23 rebels.......Brazilian Commander MONUSCO

strategic battlefield plan to attack M23 rebels......Tanzanian commander

tactical battlefield plan to attack M23 rebels.....Tanzanian commander

responsibility for combat victory over M23 rebels....Tanzanian commander

order to battalion commanders to engage M23 rebels....Tanzanian commander

responsibility to engage and defeat M23 rebels.....FIB soldiers under Tanzanian commander

responsibility to obey all battle orders and respect Tanzanian chain of command....inferior South African army moving behind superior Tanzanian army that will do will do most of the fighting.

that is how UN intervention works. FACT !!! go start your research from UN KOREAN WARINTERVENTION and end with MONUSCO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Command

Force commander below.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

FIB is MONUSCO, they all wear MONUSCO beret and trademark.

FIB is created to do what MONUSCO has no legal mandate to do....attack rebels without provocation....UN does not duplicate responsibility and mandate.

FACT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
agaugust:

FIB is created to do what MONUSCO has no legal mandate to do....attack rebels without provocation....UN does not duplicate responsibility and mandate.

FACT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The FIB is under the command of the Monusco force commander.

FACT.

Eat your big toe.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: https://www.nairaland.com/1421733/cameroon-gendarmes-not-jtf-killed#17832168

NA peddling lies as usual

1. Cameroun will never hurt boko haram, find out the reasons.
2. The nothern borders between Nigeria, Cameroun, Niger and Chad formerly used as passage by BH to and fro Mali and Libya is patrolled by MNJTF with Cameroun contributing little or nothing.
3. Shekau was shot in Nigeria and there is a Vanguard Newspaper Special Report on an investigation they claimed to have carried out which I am still studying closely as it seems to have some facts about Shekau's death which their investigation also clearly credited to the Nigerian Armed Forces though the DHQ is not comfortable with the way the info was let loose.
4. The main source in that report clearly admits he is speculating.
5. One of the answers to Point 1.=>Shekau has clearly and publicjy threatened the Camerounian Government should they try to stop him from operating from their territory, as he later implemented that threat by murdering a Camerounian Mayor for allegedly having ties with a Nigerian Security Officer(evidence available if need be). Cameroun also does not have the expertise, equipment, manpower and will to counter terrorism posed by boko haram. You would recall that a planned rescue of the kidnapped French family by Camerounian Forces and French SFs was botched which led to a secret ransome and prisoner exchange deal between BH and Cameroun(backed by France been indicted with proof for paying ransome to free its kidnapped citizens) (evidence available if need be).
5. Till date Cameroun have been unable to contribute meaningfully to MNJTF so as to also have effective joint patrols to tighten its borders as much as Chad and Niger have and so Boko haram have now retired to fully using it as a free passage, most times being haulted and repelled by MNJTF or Nigerian SFs while pressing on to Nigerian Territory. CAMEROUNIANPRIDE SHOULD DEBUNK MY FACTS WITH HIS THEN I'LL RAIN MY EVIDENCE WITH SOURCES, AS HE WOULD RIDE IN SHAME IN THE END! I THINK I HAVE BEEN TOO QUIET HERE, WE CAN'T CONTINUE IGNORING SOME LIARS AND THEIR TRADEMARK!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
agaugust: .

[size=16pt]south africa's DENEL equipped army must obey battle orders from their Tanzanian boss
.....FACT ![/size]

Monusco leadership below.

Fail!

Fact.

It's all dandy and international. The force commander sits pretty in it. You, my friend, are a fôol.

You lost to Fighter_Pilot. That's why you are going crazy with the big font. Don't shout. Sharpen your argument, idîot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.