Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,515 members, 7,914,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4498366 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:34am On Sep 03, 2013
Augustine Again: .

[size=16pt]Nigeria now listed as user of SandCat MRAP[/size]

http://military-today.com/trucks/oshkosh_sandcat.htm

it one of those acquisition that you won't find online. it's already been spotted somewhere in the south.

courtesy of www.beegeagle.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:42am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

it one of those acquisition that you won't find online. it's already been spotted somewhere in the south.

courtesy of www.beegeagle.

And there I was thinking you'd designed something better than the Igirigi.

You disappoint, ChrisMonkey. sad

And here's hoping that you don't put wall paint on it, as you've done on your other vehicles.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:43am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

It's more like you enjoy making a fool of yourself.

You can? So why don't you do that? And I'm sure you will prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that "ain't" is native to Onitsha. grin

i see you are at your mischief again just to cover your exposed id1iocy grin. similarities that i already gave
chris365:
they are both English vernacular and ebonics is as recognized in US as pidgin is recognized in Nigeria.

like i said, your stupid1ty has blinded you from reality.

now, tell me why it is not smart to speak ebonics while other countries have gladly borrowed our pidgin? simple question
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:45am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

i see you are at your mischief again just to cover your exposed id1iocy grin. similarities that i already gave

like i said, your stupid1ty has blinded you from reality.

now, tell me why it is not smart to speak ebonics while other countries have gladly borrowed our pidgin? simple question

You are a foöl, ChrisMonkey.

It is not smart for you to speak Ebonics. You! Not other countries. You! You! You!

You! ChrisMonkey. You and Ebonics. Not smart. You! You! You!

Got it?

You!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:45am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

And there I was thinking you'd designed something better than the Igirigi.

You disappoint, ChrisMonkey. sad

don't run away from our original talk. this one clearly doesn't concern you. i doubt you even know the specs of such vehicle. dunce.

you've not proven to me why it's not smart to speak ebonics
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:46am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

You are a foöl, ChrisMonkey.

It is not smart for you to speak Ebonics. You! Not other countries. You! You! You!

what an id1ot.. grin

just tell me why. explain what makes it so. is it that complex? cos you started it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:46am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

don't run away from our original talk. this one clearly doesn't concern you. i doubt you even know the specs of such vehicle. dunce.

you've not proven to me why it's not smart to speak ebonics

For you to speak Ebonics! Leave other countries out of it. You! You! You!

So, ask the correct question. You!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:47am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

what an id1ot.. grin

just tell me why.

Why what? Ask me the right question. Why what?

Why it is not smart for you to speak Ebonics?

That's the only question I'll answer. Your choice.

So give the question and you'll get your answer.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:49am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

For you to speak Ebonics! Leave other countries out of it. You! You! You!

So, ask the correct question. You!

the white pig seems to be stuck grin

explain why "I" shouldn't
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 2:49am On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

The only problem though is that snypers are difficult to locate their position and they often have a back-up against attack helicopters and AFV's. Operators around them will often be armed with RPGs or any anti-tank weapons to fire attack helicopters.

the direction of h.it from a sniper`s ammo tells the enemy his compass location N, S, E, W.

the battalion being hit by the sniper can also pop smoke screen by smoke grenades around themselves and blind the sniper`s view.

10 snipers cannot stop a nigerian army battalion of 600 men, maybe 10 snipers can stop a south african brigade of 5,000 men grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:51am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Why what? Ask me the right question. Why what?

Why it is not smart for you to speak Ebonics?

That's the only question I'll answer. Your choice.

So give the question and you'll get your answer.

you just keep showing how completely deranged you are. you said it wasn't smart, i asked why.

shouldn't your empty head already tell you that's what i want to know? you're a GOOFBALL
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:53am On Sep 03, 2013
Augustine Again:
10 snipers cannot stop a nigerian army battalion of 600 men, maybe 10 snipers can stop a south african brigade of 5,000 men grin

well said.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 2:54am On Sep 03, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

I respected you brother and I somehow thought that you were an expert in military affairs, but I was all wrong. In deployment every country has its own contigent commander usually a full colonel. This is how the organisation will often be as shown below;

1. South African contigent will be under the command of a South African colonel whose position is the contigent commander.
2. Malawi will also be under the command of their colonel
3. Tanzania will also be under the command of their own colonel.

The UN will then appoint the general who will head the Monusco or Mission which in this case is a Tanzanian (remember he does not necessarily have to come from countries involved). However this doesn't mean that Tanzania will head the mission, the General will strategise with other contigent commanders from all countries involve for as far as operations are concerned.

respect ? for me ? no sir, 90% of us dont respect each other on this forum.

respect died within the first 32 pages of this thread...and this is page 732 cool

Tanzania is ranked above South Africa by UN military high command. FACT.

zaandrew:

you do know the tanzanian general is there to coordinate the 3 (currently 2) different battalions and the support asserts, he does not directly control south african forces, the SANDF colonial does, The tanzanian all so haukrainein hinds under his control and reports to a brazilian.

You seem to have zero understanding on the subject matter (not like that is different) you shouldperhapse stop emarsin your self by keeping your mouth shut.

when the Tanzanian Brigadier commands your South African Colonel, the soweto man dare not disobey. FACT.

South African army is now under Tanzanian army command and control. FACT

everybody is getting his own chance to be south africa`s boss everywhere. FACT

cheesy grin tongue shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:54am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

the white pig seems to be stuck grin

explain why "I" shouldn't

Thank you - finally stopped being an idîot.

Because, monkey, YOUR breaking the rules of a language when you have absolutely no reason to is not smart.

Are you from Queens or an Ebonics area, Monkey man?

Are you from South Central L.A? What "smart" reason do you have for speaking Ebonics? Smart reason, I said. grin Why simplify English the Ebonics way.

You, Chrismonkey. Not someone else. What's your smart reason?

Don't tell me about other countries. Tell me about you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:55am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

you just keep showing how completely deranged you are. you said it wasn't smart, i asked why.

shouldn't your empty head already tell you that's what i want to know? you're a GOOFBALL

Yes, until I cornered you rephrase the question which you were trying to craft by bringing other countries into it.

Thus is about YOU. Not other countries, ape man.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:59am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Because, monkey, YOUR breaking the rules of a language when you have absolutely no reason to is not smart.

Are you from South Central L.A? What "smart" reason do you have for speaking Ebonics? Smart reason, I said. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so a language is still confined to a particular society at this time when the world has become a global village?

at a time when cultures and languages are transferred from a society to another?

is ebonics not vernacular as pidgin english? so why can't i speak ebonics if i can speak pidgin?

did you bother to read what you wrote? grin

clearly you have no idea of what you just said.. well, that's a usual from you.

you're not smart enough to debate with me. period
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:00am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so a language is still confined to a particular society at this time when the world has become a global village?

at a time when cultures and languages are transferred from a society to another?

did you bother to read what you wrote? grin

clearly you have no idea of what you just said.. well, that's a usual from you.

How was Ebonics transferred to you?

Simple question.

Simple answer, please. cool

Let's hear it. ChrisMonkey and Ebonics. How did this happen? A simplified, broken form of English was transferred to you and you adopted it because you are smart.

OK. How, then?

How did this amazing transfer happen and when did it happen?

Very simple question. No need for stories and yada-yada.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:05am On Sep 03, 2013
Augustine Again:

when the Tanzanian Brigadier commands your South African Colonel, the soweto man dare not disobey. FACT.

South African army is now under Tanzanian army command and control. FACT

everybody is getting his own chance to be south africa`s boss everywhere. FACT

cheesy grin tongue shocked

The problem with this picture is what, exactly?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 3:12am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

How was Ebonics transferred to you?

Simple question.

Simple answer, please. cool

you want an answer when you can't give one yourself. how ironic undecided

Ebonics is transferred to anyone the same way any culture can be transferred to outside world. a culture that is widely noticed(especially through media), sounds cool, admired and easy to pick. i learned it and speak whenever i desire.

unless you want to talk about electronic transfer grin. seeing as your stup1dity can make you reason like that

now, tell me why i shouldn't speak ebonics. and how it's stup1d to
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:14am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

you want an answer when you can't give one yourself. how ironic undecided

Ebonics is transferred to anyone the same way any culture can be transferred to outside world. a culture that is widely noticed(especially through media), sounds cool, admired and easy to pick. i learned it and speak whenever i desire.

unless you want to talk about electronic transfer grin

now, tell me why i shouldn't speak ebonics.

Repeat post for the slow among us.

CraigB:

Are you from South Central L.A? What "smart" reason do you have for speaking Ebonics? Smart reason, I said. grin Why simplify English the Ebonics way.

Can I have my answer, please,

How was Ebonics transferred to you and when was this?

Simple.

I am waiting. Don't give me an"iffy" answer. Simple and straightforward, make it.

1. How?

2. When?

This broken form of English that you adopted to show us how smart and mature you are.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 3:19am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Repeat post for the slow among us.

Can I have my answer, please,

How as Ebonics transferred to you and when was this?

Simple.

unable to answer my question i see!! want me to repeat myself till i sleep?

you are not even able to answer my question and now you feel i owe you one. Crapig

i've given you an answer, now answer mine. what makes it not smart to speak ebonics?

unless you are stuck to a corner and ashamed to say it grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:21am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

unable to answer my question i see!! want me to repeat myself till i sleep?

you are not even able to answer my question and now you feel i owe you one. Crapig

i've given you an answer, now answer mine. what makes it not smart to speak ebonics?

unless you are stuck to a corner and ashamed to say it grin

Repeat answer for the third time:

CraigB:

Asking question for the third time:

1. When

2. How

Was ebonics transferred to you?

I wait. I see no answer.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 3:37am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

Repeat answer for the third time:

Asking question for the third time:

1. When

2. How

Was ebonics transferred to you?

I wait. I see no answer.

you question is highly Stup1d and a way of running away from a trap you set for yourself.

how do you learn other things if not through the media or reading? how did you know about pidgin if not through the media, reading and having heard Nigerians speak it? so if pidgin sounds cool to you and you decide to use it, hasn't it been transferred to you through whatever mediums you got it from?

your question remains stup1d unless you are just trying to run from your challenge.

you just showed you are incapable of intellectual conversation other than to throw insults and blab.

you either answer my question or you stop asking me to repeat myself.

GOOFBALL. unable to take a challenge and throws it back at the challenger. you are intellectually incapacitated
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:46am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

how do you learn other things if not through the media or reading?

You read Ebonics material and you follow Ebonics media. Idïocy number 1.

You adopted this language from the above and made it your own. Idïocy number 2.

Case closed. You are a double idïot. Unless you are a teenager, of course. In which case all is forgiven.

If you adopted it from movies and music, that's idiocy number three. In which case you are a triple idïot.

No need to answer any of your questions. I don't answer to idiöts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 4:03am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

You read Ebonics material and you follow Ebonics media. Idïocy number 1.

You adopted this language from the above and made it your own. Idïocy number 2.

Case closed. You are a double idïot. Unless you are a teenager, of course. In which case all is forgiven.

If you adopted it from movies and music, that's idiocy number three. In which case you are a triple idïot.

so how did south africans who know how to, learn to speak and write pidgin?

You haven't read novels with ebonics written as some conversations?

You haven't heard mature and educated black british or any english speaking person speak ebonics?

Even your HHP, entertainers and many black south africans use it more frequently than Nigerians.

Just cos you white and don't fit in the language shouldn't make you mad at me.

Of course you can't answer my question cos your brain is too slow to put 2 in 2 and come up with a sound reason for saying it's not smart to speak ebonics.

You have used up all your brain capacity to think of insults that critical reasoning has become a problem to you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:07am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

so how did south africans who know how to, learn to speak and write pidgin?

I said leave others out of it. You can't speak for them, unless they wrote you a letter explaining the hows and whys?

In the absence of that, we can only speak about you.

You confirm that you follow Ebonics media.

You confirm, not just that you learnt it, but you ADOPTED it and made it your own. This broken form of English, in your wisdom, fell to be adopted by you.

You are a confirmed idíot.

You can't talk about intelligence or maturity.

Case closed. Not a second will be spent answering a question from a self-confessed idïot. An idïot who adopted Ebonics for absolutely no smart reason.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 4:09am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

i think you tried to several times and failed cos you are incapable of complex reasoning.

Run along now. White pig

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:12am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

i think you tried to several times and failed cos you are incapable of complex reasoning.

Run along now. White pig

I am here. And no amount of "white pigging" me will change the fact that you openly admitted that you are an idïot who adopted a broken language for no reason.
undecided

There's nothing else to say about the matter. Absolutely nothing.

No questions to be asked. No answers or füks to be given. Not tonight and certainly not to a self-confessed fôol.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 4:22am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

I said leave others out of it. You can't speak for them, unless they wrote you a letter explaining the hows and whys?

In the absence of that, we can only speak about you.

You confirm that you follow Ebonics media.

You confirm, not just that you learnt it, but you ADOPTED it and made it your own. This broken form of English, in your wisdom, fell to be adopted by you.

You are a confirmed idíot.

You can't talk about intelligence or maturity.

Case closed. Not a second will be spent answering a question from a self-confessed idïot. An idïot who adopted Ebonics for absolutely no smart reason.

see id1ot. Is foreign culture not adopted by anyone who wants to?

Do they throw the seeds into your head? So it's okay to speak broken english(pidgin) and not okay to adopt another (ebonics) which is still broken regardless that your English is well spoken and they are both well recognized? How does that make you less smart.

is BET not an ebonics media?
Which ever medium i chose to adopt it from is highly irrelevant cos you can learn any culture through any medium.

You want to claim not to waste your time when you won't admit you've reached your limit and can't reason beyond your myopic level.

Of course at this point i can't get an answer from you. It's like asking too much from your tiny brain
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:29am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

see id1ot. Is foreign culture not adopted by anyone who wants to?

Do they throw the seeds into your head? So it's okay to speak broken english(pidgin) and not okay to adopt another (ebonics) which is still broken regardless that your English is well spoken and they are both well recognized? How does that make you less smart.

is BET not an ebonics media?
Which ever medium i chose to adopt it from is highly irrelevant cos you can learn any culture through any medium.

You want to claim not to waste your time when you won't admit you've reached your limit and can't reason beyond your myopic level.

Of course at this point i can't get an answer from you. It's like asking too much from your tiny brain

You've got nothing to say.

You are seen. You are not heard.

There's nothing further to add onto or remove from the matter. What needed to be confirmed has been confirmed, by you. You are a creature of low intelligence. In fact, you can't address me tonight. You are triple idïot, who adopted a language that's broken when there was no need to - from music and movies. Imbecíle, you are.

Alternatively, you are a teenager, in which case you'll be forgiven for your immaturity. You want to be Jay Zee grin Jay Zee from Loogooz, is it? grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 4:41am On Sep 03, 2013
CraigB:

You've got nothing to say.

You are seen. You are not heard.

There's nothing further to add onto or remove from the matter. What needed to be confirmed has been confirmed, by you. You are a creature of low intelligence. In fact, you can't address me tonight.

a creature of low intelligence that has reduced you to a drifter?

I think you should let the reader do the judgment.

Of course there's nothing to add. You barely said anything intelligent. The complexity of an issue you raised scares you and has reduced you to become a questionaire just to seek shelter in my response.

I stand by my like for ebonics and i aint gonna stop using it whenever i wanna.

No be my fault sey you mumu finish.

Answer simple question you were dribbling yourself to finally claiming you are too smart to answer... What an 1diot
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:45am On Sep 03, 2013
chris365:

a creature of low intelligence that has reduced you to a drifter?

I think you should let the reader do the judgment.

Of course there's nothing to add. You barely said anything intelligent. The complexity of an issue you raised scares you and has reduced you to become a questionaire just to seek shelter in my response.

I stand by my like for ebonics and i aint gonna stop using it whenever i wanna.

No be my fault sey you mumu finish.

Answer simple question you were dribbling yourself to finally claiming you are too smart to answer... What an 1diot

No questions will be answered. Deal with it. The case is closed.

Whether you stand by it, over it or under it. Stand innit if that pleases your soul grin. But it is done. You are a self-confessed idïot. You can't dictate any terms or ask any questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.